Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,647 members, 7,962,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2684) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9185359 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (14397) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
iPity him folks... acts like a deluded imp most times ... He wouldn't think straight before spewing trash at reckless abandonn

Is this not the gay they talk about

I dont even know him from anywhere yet he is catching feelings

See this inconsequential foool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 20, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

What did Adelana and Dayo do?
Zilch!!!
Quit giving those two dimwits unnecessary credits!
Ramuzaki has been running since I challenged him
Adelana the pathetic scummie has only succeeded in serenading you halfwits with dumb gifs.... nothing more
Please nucca please!
We don't play
easy easy no need to shout channel ur anger to the both of them am just an observer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
Manchester United have truly hit a new low. I think the players are trying to distance themselves from the embarrassing philosophy in guise of injuries.

Anyway the first team regulars all deserve pay-cut except Anthony and David. As for Loius van Gaal he should take the honourable route or be marched out, what's the hold up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 4:50pm On Feb 20, 2016
@MessiMinutes:

Reporter: "Is Mourinho returning to Inter?"

Inter director Bedy Moratti: "No, he's happy now he's going to United"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 20, 2016
Jose Mourinho is on his way to Manchester United, according to the sister of Inter president Massimo Moratti. 

The Portuguese coach is in Milan to commemorate the club's 2010 triumph in the Champions League, which was masterminded by the former Chelsea boss.

And after leaving a lunch with Mourinho and the Inter president, Bedy Moratti was asked by journalists whether Mourinho would be returning to Inter.

“No, he’s happy now, he’s going to Manchester," she said. 

http://m.goal.com/s/en-ng/news/4102/transfer-zone/2016/02/20/20545522/mourinho-is-happy-hes-on-his-way-to-manchester

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:07pm On Feb 20, 2016
Mourinho to United
More woes and misery for scummies grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Is this not the gay they talk about

I dont even know him from anywhere yet he is catching feelings

See this inconsequential foool
You knw wuzzup..you jst skipping scenes... Tramp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Mourinho to United
More woes and misery for scummies grin
can you pls remind me how many times Mourinho lost to Arsenal?!
I'm ain't a Fan of Jose, but I share the view of some faithful Fans here. ATM United need JM more than JM needs United!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 7:22pm On Feb 20, 2016
mourinho came, conquered the league..left for wenger to try while he kept winning wherever he went. He came back and wenger was still doing permutations and won it again and yet some misfit thinks his coach can even stay in a place mourinho's perfume is talkless of talk where he is. Mourinho has his problems but those problems made him different from wenger. A winner who wins and gives no damn what you feel and not some economist doing income statements every season

adeyemi2015:
I'm ain't a Fan of Jose, but I share the view of some faithful Fans here. ATM United need JM more than JM needs United!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 7:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
Judging by current happenings, Mou deserves more than manu.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2016
forap:

What is this nonsense based on? Both parties need each other as much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2016
forap:

what is this one saying. If anything, we know mourinho likes a payback n wat better team provides that option. Let's not also forget his mad desire to coach United till Charlton and the board stood against him. Now he's orchestrating a way in through friends and the media. The club is shit now, gradually sliding into oblivion and need some revival before city takes over. If these don't prove to you that both parties need each other,then nothing will
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 20, 2016
adeyemi2015:
united won't do zilch with the team, he nearly got chelsea relegated. He will only cause united to spend more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 9:13pm On Feb 20, 2016
Joeace3000:

what is this one saying. If anything, we know mourinho likes a payback n wat better team provides that option. Let's not also forget his mad desire to coach United till Charlton and the board stood against him. Now he's orchestrating a way in through friends and the media. The club is shit now, gradually sliding into oblivion and need some revival before city takes over. If these don't prove to you that both parties need each other,then nothing will

MrTA:

What is this nonsense based on? Both parties need each other as much.

If Mou doesn't go to manu, he will still be fine, however if he goes to manu, he will be going there as their saviour! With the constant decline at manu, they will soon become another liverpool. No wonder Mou said he doesn't tout clubs, it's the other way round!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 9:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
forap:

If Mou doesn't go to manu, he will still be fine, however if he goes to manu, he will be going there as their saviour! With the constant decline at manu, they will soon become another liverpool. No wonder Mou said he doesn't tout clubs, it's the other way round!

you really don't know mourinho.. if you did, you'd know he would kill someone to become United coach. Only those who know him know the games he's playing with the media at the moment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
forap:

Well the man utd job is the biggest job available to him right now so of course he would want that. He's the highest profile coach available but he's not the only coach that can bring success to man utd.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 20, 2016
nyabinghi:
united won't do zilch with the team, he nearly got chelsea relegated. He will only cause united to spend more.
Are you still a United Fan or just a Sympathizer?! grin
I respect your opinion dude, but United need a First Class Manager to save the Club otherwise we gonna end up like Liverpool! We can't experiment with Giggs or whoever you have in mind! The only reachable first Class Manager at the moment is JM! Or do you have a better alternative in mind?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2016
Joeace3000:

you really don't know mourinho.. if you did, you'd know he would kill someone to become United coach. Only those who know him know the games he's playing with the media at the moment.

In 2013, he reject manu for chelsea. BTW, I've closely following Mou since 2004
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by forap(m): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2016
MrTA:

Well the man utd job is the biggest job available to him right now so of course he would want that. He's the highest profile coach available but he's not the only coach that can bring success to man utd.

He is the most assured coach to do that! If manu don't want him, they may end up in their current cycle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 10:05pm On Feb 20, 2016
What's this guy's point sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
Dadehmola:

cheesy grin

Ajakaja - 40, must you always follow Dayo up & down like the hungry, frustrated, Tick-infested bingo we have always known you to be?? embarassed

The funniest part be say you go dey follow Dayo dey shout some meaningless German slangs in a bid to appear loyal, ashey the shamelessly pathetic Glory Hunter has idolized players like Justin Hoyte, Emmanuel Eboue, Abou Diaby etc in the past! grin

Omo Animashaun this, Omo Animashaun that.....pendejo this, pendejo that, yet you continually exhibit the traits of an unfortunate orphan abandoned in an Okin-biscuit Carton at birth! embarassed

Isiaka Ajala, won ko ni jere e!!

How did i miss this? a-40 ajakaja 40 cheesy unfortunate orphan abandoned in an okin-biscuit carton at birth shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 10:17pm On Feb 20, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Are you still a United Fan or just a Sympathizer?! grin
I respect your opinion dude, but United need a First Class Manager to save the Club otherwise we gonna end up like Liverpool! We can't experiment with Giggs or whoever you have in mind! The only reachable first Class Manager at the moment is JM! Or do you have a better alternative in mind?!
I suggest Sir Gary Neville grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lool! I thought i was the only one who noticed.....

codedguy1:
Why A 40 dey take style avoid Dadehmola?

grin grin
A-40 ran from FagDemola?

Will Jon Jones run from Mr Ibu?

Negro pls. Sharper minds have fallen on the sword
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2016
ElFenomeno1:
Mourinho to United More woes and misery for scummies grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2016
Elxandre:

I suggest Sir Gary Neville grin
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2016
raumdeuter:

Obviously his post was deleted

https://www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2681#43065249

We Bayern fans dont run from anyone

Niggas bleed like us, Can you picture a Bayern fan being scared of a nigga that breathe the same air as us.

Pound for pound we give grief to all who cross our path, Pressed down shaken together
No mind them! A-40 omo-Akin run from an uncircumsized sodomite?

Who born the maga? These clowns have taken more L's than Meek Mill and think mentioning A-40 ad nauseum would cure the canker-sores afflicting their leprous mouths

Airhead and his civil partner in oponucracy Pataki are rapidly recruiting more imbec!les to their ranks but unknown to these simps the bigger the cap the bigger the peeling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:53pm On Feb 20, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
You knw wuzzup..you jst skipping scenes... Tramp

Who is this unfortunate beast of burden. You want me to unleash all the plagues of Egypt on your miserable existence tongiht?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 12:15am On Feb 21, 2016
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:25am On Feb 21, 2016
Man u na team...? grin ...man u nor be team...man u na just association of rookies.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:32am On Feb 21, 2016
A40:

No mind them! A-40 omo-Akin run from an uncircumsized sodomite?

Who born the maga? These clowns have taken more L's than Meek Mill and think mentioning A-40 ad nauseum would cure the canker-sores afflicting their leprous mouths

Airhead and his civil partner in oponucracy Pataki are rapidly recruiting more imbec!les to their ranks but unknown to these simps the bigger the cap the bigger the peeling

I will respect that this is a manure thread and will ignore your lame barking here.

Just look at you, everyone around here is slapping you senselessly from Chelsea to ManU to even your glory hunting thread. Yet you want to further add the disaster that Pataki will cause upon your miserable online existence?

Miserable dog. Go and lick ramuzaki wounds on his thread, your foolish master has surely missed you. Awon oponu rada rada.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by A40(m): 2:02am On Feb 21, 2016
Pataki:

I will respect that this is a manure thread and will ignore your lame barking here.

Just look at you, everyone around here is slapping you senselessly from Chelsea to ManU to even your glory hunting thread. Yet you want to further add the disaster that Pataki will cause upon your miserable online existence?

Miserable dog. Go and lick ramuzaki wounds on his thread, your foolish master has surely missed you. Awon oponu rada rada.
Stop the bloodclot crying you miserable midlife crisis sufferer. Every single eediot who has taken shots at 40 have been promptly slaughtered and dismembered.

You and your battalion of mental handicaps have only succeeded in uncovering your pathetic existences. I now know that certain losers have been monitoring my posts for the past 6 years, I also know that certain people are worried about my marital status even though I am unaware and indifferent about their existence.

Oponu Bandwagoninho, it always amuses me to see ignorant Nigerians call others gloryhunters when they have absolutely no ties to the clubs they claim they support. Elede!! Dem suppose take your stoopidity do season film

Eran ibiye. Omo animashaun rada rada. Keep fellating airmark and your other asinwins and abiruns so gbo

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joeace3000(m): 3:43am On Feb 21, 2016
forap:

In 2013, he reject manu for chelsea. BTW, I've closely following Mou since 2004

mourinho rejected man utd in 2013.. my guy leave matter, you not dey follow football or mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) (2685) (2686) (2687) ... (14397) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Kimbeast, PendragonVII, Enzo5, odizeey(m), Mybettingtips(m), Pegasus01, LordAdam16, bolu96(m), maik99(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.