Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,132 members, 7,960,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9176565 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (14386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 07, 2016
I know we have some average players in the team. But we shouldn't sell anyone. The team is already thin enough as it is. We should only buy to reinforce the weak spot in the team. With a good manager, the team can gel and build good chemistry amongst themselves.

The only person who deserves to leave is LVG. He shouldn't even be allowed to see June as a United manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:35pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Atheism is for people that lack spirituality.
a person living a life void of spirituality = a lifeless fellow.

Sango and Amadiora are still gods with bigger problems. . . .go to the Scandivanian gods and you'd get the same result.
gods don't meddle with sports!

do it the old-fashioned way. procure the services of a retired US letterneck, shower him with wads of bank notes then point him in the right direction. . . you would wake to the news of Van Gaal's assassination grin

Messi missing a PK is quite different from Rooney's situation. Rooney had a marker to beat and a decision to make in a split second. a penalty-taker has at least one minute to deliberate on what side of the net he should place the ball.

then that's not objectivity. because despite the fact that i hate Mathieu with every fibre of my body, i wouldn't berate him if he makes a right move on the basis that he has been shitty for years.

I'm not saying Rooney is better than Suarëz. all I'm saying is Suarez cannot be exempted from criticisms if he ever threw away a sitter, especially if his team needed a goal very badly.

Rooney's gameplay was astute and unselfish. he cut to the right but as he was about to shoot with his weaker foot, he realized the defenders had covered. to prevent deflection he dropped his shoulders, switched to the right then laid a rightly timed pass to Mata . . . .that's sheer brilliance in my opinion!

Your posting style is so reminiscent of Coogar's but the embolded got me confused!

#Observing# lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:42pm On May 07, 2016
elampiro:
At the end, it's a good result. We were without our best player. We played with a better team against Sunderland and lost.
I'm actually surprised at your admission that Rooney is not our best player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 07, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

You guys are the defending champions of that title Na. You clinched it from us last season remember, we've moved on to greater things. It's yours to lose.
cheesy grin tongue tongue

Greater things like what grin abeg, just do us dis small favour tomorrow cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Greater things like what grin abeg, just do us dis small favour tomorrow cheesy cheesy tongue

They like to mark register in Europe.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 4:52pm On May 07, 2016
Diademk07:

I actually posted a post to thrash all that which got deleted though.
Let me remind you that Falcao was benched by a sluggish Berbatov at Monaco. If he couldn't hack it in the french league, why would he do it in the Epl? Also, there were rumours that he's 2 years older than what was put as his football age. Whichever ways, he's not pulling trees at Chelsea.
As per Depay, I don't know when he became a worldcup star to begin with. He was never a starter in majority of the matches. He was constantly subbed on to use his pace against tired legs which worked wonders because apart from the fact that the opposition were already tired everytime he came on, no one deem him good enough to warrant any marking. Apart from his goals which was often put on the plate for him, he did nothing else in that worldcup. Infact, Divock Origi was twice the player for Belgium at the worldcup.
Let me also mention that Depay was already playing awful for his national team once he became a starter for them even before Manutd signed him. If he couldn't hack it against the defenders he faced in international friendlies, what make you think he would hack it against EPl defenders? And you're not being serious taking about his exploit in the dutch league. You probably need to see what Dirk Kuyt once did and is still doing in the dutch league presently. How about Ryan Babel? Abeg swerve!
Rojo was nothing spectacular at the world cup. He was solid in a stable argentina defence which was rarely threatened as a result of a certain Mascherano sitting in front it.
So LVG has 4 transfer Windows, and all he could manage was misfits and flops (according to you) , but you still think he has the right to complain over poor players?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 4:57pm On May 07, 2016
Look at Swansea that got their ass whooped by Leicester 2 weeks ago are beating Westham blue and black.
Yet someone in his right mind would still say Leicester don't have good players!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 07, 2016
MrTA:

They like to mark register in Europe.

Lmfao!! its the same routine always.. qualify and get out in R16 grin grin .... but they're our family now, need just a favour from them cheesy ..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:00pm On May 07, 2016
Even if City lose tomorrow, how exactly would be benefit?

Make una explain oo cos it seems the league table wey I dey see dey different from una own
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2016
Dadehmola:

Your posting style is so reminiscent of Coogar's but the embolded got me confused!

#Observing# lipsrsealed
I thought i was the only one who noticed this. But compared to Coogar, he's inferior. He's basically a wannabe with half the brains or ability to boot up with.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Dadehmola:

Make una explain oo cos it seems the league table wey I dey see dey different from una own

We have game in hand. After tomorrow, City would have one more match this season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:05pm On May 07, 2016
Elxandre:

So LVG has 4 transfer Windows, and all he could manage was misfits and flops (according to you) , but you still think he has the right to complain over poor players?
I have actually faulted Van gaal for his failure to bring in quality players, especially in the midfield areas.
Infact, I have blamed both van gaal as well as the awful players under him but it becomes boring when people keeps blaming lvg as the evil incarnate who's keeping Memphis from not being able to trap a simple ball nor dribble when Martial had no problem doing such on the same left wing, Herrera failing to make a 5yard pass and looking clueless all game when the average Fellaini could do quite well in the same role or Mata looking sluggish and invisible in most matches.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
GBR1:

I thought i was the only one who noticed this. But compared to Coogar, he's inferior. He's basically a wannabe with half the brains or ability to boot up with.

shocked shocked

Haba!!!

Wetin the guy do you??
[s]
Oh - e be like say na part of those wey dey always talk rubbish for Barca thread![/s]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:06pm On May 07, 2016
Dadehmola:

If city lose tomorrow while we win our remaining 2 games, we finish in top 4. We both have two games left to play current.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2016
Dadehmola:

if city loses/draws tomorrow and we win on Tuesday, we will enter the top 4.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
Diademk07:

I have actually faulted Van gaal for his failure to bring in quality players, especially in the midfield areas.
Infact, I have blamed both van gaal as well as the awful players under him but it becomes boring when people keeps blaming lvg as the evil incarnate who's keeping Memphis from not being able to trap a simple ball nor dribble when Martial had no problem doing such on the same left wing, Herrera failing to make a 5yard pass and looking clueless all game when the average Fellaini could do quite well in the same role or Mata looking sluggish and invisible in most matches.
So should we fire LVG or hand him another £100m to spend?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
Big Sam na legendary escape artist sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:09pm On May 07, 2016
elampiro:

We have game in hand. After tomorrow, City would have one more match this season.

Ohkay -I thought as much..

Kindly post the current league standings.

Thanks
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 5:11pm On May 07, 2016
Elxandre:

This shouldn't be up for debate. The guy must not see June 2016 for Manchester.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2016
Dadehmola:

shocked shocked

Haba!!!

Wetin the guy do you??
[s]
Oh - e be like say na part of those wey dey always talk rubbish for Barca thread![/s]
I remember having a debate with him on the Barca thread previously. I made a mistake thinking i was conversing with a knowledgeable fellow. All he did was to post tripe and couldn't even make a point or establish an argument. Coogar although in my memory was quite abrasive/insultive, he really did know a lot of stuff and was well read at leats. Coogar was also logical and made good arguments with facts to back himself up more often than not. But as for the dude you quoted, our very own troll Kagawa strikes me as more informative than him. If you are in doubt, just go through his posts yourself grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:15pm On May 07, 2016
I don't quite understand this fellaini d1ck sucker in this thread. Fellaini has been utter sh1t this season as well save for a tiny bit of good performances scattered throughout very few games. If someone thinks that fellaini has been better than Herrera this season then the person is not only confirming that he doesn't watch our game but would rather watch Leicester's games and famz about wes Morgan but he's the biggest and the most f00lish m0r0n on earth.

Apart from de gea, Smalling, martial and Rashford, others have been bang average this season alongside LVG who has refused to change his shitty style of play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:16pm On May 07, 2016
GBR1:

opines the dimwitted jobbernowl that couldn't tell the difference betwixt speed and acceleration on the Barcelona thread.

i wonder why you still consider yourself a human especially when you are at least 30 leagues behind a used tampön in the evolutionary chain. just when i thought you embodify minutiae-peddling & sterling idiôcy, you decided to add backbiting into your dossier. real recognises real. therefore only a wannabe can recognize a wannabe. QED motherfucker! you should have been traded at birth for two packs of White London.

GBR1 = Gormless Barbaric Racoon.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2016
GBR1:

God! Why evuuls na? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2016
Diademk07:
Look at Swansea that got their ass whooped by Leicester 2 weeks ago are beating Westham blue and black.
Yet someone in his right mind would still say Leicester don't have good players!
I'm sure LVG won't make top 4 with the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nekanzee(m): 5:20pm On May 07, 2016
LOL
DAD=>son what can you say about today match day scores.(1)chelsea
SON=>match fixing sir
DAD=>westham
SON=>that one hmmn they are preparing them for us (man united)
DAD=>okay norwish
SON=>that alfa(beard) mata sent them to relegation
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 5:26pm On May 07, 2016
Elxandre:

I don't even think he need that much.
If could get Kante, a holding midfielder and a quality right winger like Dembele, then we are good to go.
Something like this:
............De gea............
Fosu......Smalling......Blind......Shaw;
.............Holding Midfielder...........
..............Kante.........Rooney..........;
Right Winger.....Rashford.......Martial.
I hope you're not surprised to see Rooney in the line-ups because he's here to stay unless a miracle happens but who knows if one of Perreira, Harrop and Januzaj could eventually displace him from the starting role if they keep putting in impressive performance to put Rooney to shame, even those media that loves him would keep shut.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 5:26pm On May 07, 2016
darkenedrebel:

opines the dimwitted jobbernowl that couldn't tell the difference betwixt speed and acceleration on the Barcelona thread.

i wonder why you still consider yourself a human especially when you are at least 30 leagues behind a used tampön in the evolutionary chain. just when i thought you embodify minutiae-peddling & sterling idiôcy, you decided to add backbiting into your dossier. real recognises real. therefore only a wannabe can recognize a wannabe. QED motherfucker! you should have been traded at birth for two packs of White London.

GBR1 = Gormless Barbaric Racoon.
This was exactly what i was talking about. All tripe and tantrums with no substance. Anyone who has too much time on his hands can find the old debate on the Barca thread to understand how much this dude really knows. He's basically an empty barrel, and we know what empty barrels are good at.

Coogar the guy you're trying to imitate by these brazen insults posted a lot on this very thread(he was a United fan in fact) and he was quite educated/knowledgeable unlike you who knows next to nothing and can't even make use of logic in a simple debate. You really need to read a lot to know stuff first, then we would take you seriously.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
GBR1:

I remember having a debate with him on the Barca thread previously. I made a mistake thinking i was conversing with a knowledgeable fellow. All he did was to post tripe and couldn't even make a point or establish an argument

look at this deluded lunatic thinking i was conversing with him. i was bantering with Dmcdad. no one invited you into the discourse but the busybody trait passed onto you by your constantly inebriated father was why you were bovvering my mentions that day.

what's your business if i find Jordi Alba faster than Mathieu? are you a Barça fan and was i arguing with you?

@cancelledpart. . . .we were never conversing. you were only seeking for my attention. get that straight.

GBR1:

[s]Coogar although in my memory was quite abrasive/insultive, he really did know a lot of stuff and was well read at leats. Coogar was also logical and made good arguments with facts to back himself up more often than not. But as for the dude you quoted, our very own troll Kagawa strikes me as more informative than him. If you are in doubt, just go through his posts yourself[/s] grin grin grin

insecurity is a bïtch cheesy

Dadehmola should compare you to Coogar if it would make your moth-eaten existence any better. i don't need my text style compared to that of anyone for any form of validation. but as it appears, YOU DO!.

once again Dadehmola, please quote this fella and tell him that his text style is similar to that of Coogar so that he can sleep better. . . .and most importantly so that he can stop gossiping about me like a witless tabby grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:33pm On May 07, 2016
Diademk07:

I don't even think he need that much.
If could get Kante, a holding midfielder and a quality right winger like Dembele, then we are good to go.
i've watched clips of dis dembele, he has pace and dribbling skills but his decision making are bang average, not to forget he's also a young player, i think we need a matured right winger, too much kids don plenty for our attack. nd we also have de likes of januzaj and perreira to develop
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 07, 2016
GBR1:

Hahaha! Na darkenedrbel u yab like dat?? This should be an interesting evening....
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:37pm On May 07, 2016
e be lyk say fight wan shele for here. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:39pm On May 07, 2016
Leicester still scoring

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (14386) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.