Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,208 members, 7,963,967 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9199090 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dare2think: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

ridiculous....

mata is worth more than rooney. he's younger and infinitely better than wayne in the hole. rooney is finished! an ex-man utd coach said so, his latest hamstring has also proven so. he's the fattest and laziest forward player in the whole of europe.

I am shocked that Moyes is not jumping on that offer. Whoever sanctioned that offer in Chelsea is a bastar.dd. Mata, one of our crucial players in the past 2 seasons, used as a bargaining tool for a fat stricker is extremely disappointing.

Shocking!! I pray Moyes continues to be stubborn.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:32pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro: So instead of Mata, why can't we take Luis? Where exactly did we have problems?

I thought we have Kagawa. Abi e no go perform again?
na rooney dey hinder him progress so na, sell him den kagawa takes his pLace and den we buy fabregas or mata or whoever
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:
The ex coach said he (Rooney)hated gym, he didn't say Rooney is finished. He said CR7 is a better player than Wayne because of their attitude to GYM. On his part, Rooney said he doesn't want to be too big. But he needed to have been enlightened that there are some gym programs that would still have been good for his muscles.

he said rooney hated gym work the most in the squad. he does not work out and he eats badly, drinks badly and lives roughly. we had the same issue with him last season when he turned up looking like an elephant last season. fergie had to drop him after the everton game and he was asked to go work on his fitness. in 2010, he was sent to america on this same fitness issue - how long are we going to tolerate the fat bastärd drawing £250k per week from us and looking like a cow every preseason?

On the issue of injuries, many United players have injured during preseason or training. Young is said to have got injured again even before kicking a ball in training.

are we talking about the same ashley young that was on crutches as at the time of premier league trophy presentation? talk about grasping at straws. young has not recovered from his injuries of last season.

Rooney was said to have been training ever since they played Brazil. That can add to his pressure on muscles. Even now Moyes said he will be working in the gym as he recovers from his hamstring. But sincerely, how many times has Rooney been fit for the beginning of a new season?

this is exactly the reason we should cut our losses. yes, he was great for us when his mind was on football but those glory days are well and truly over.

look around europe and tell us any world class striker that is struggling to be fit.........messi, lewandowski, ronaldo, RVP, falcao, suarez, villa, ibrahimovic, benzema are all in tip-top shape.

part of drawing huge wages per week is keeping himself fit to be ready for the season so he can feature in 90% of our games......what's the point in paying such huge wages if he cannot be fit to start games that would win us trophies?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: na rooney dey hinder him progress so na, sell him den kagawa takes his pLace and den we buy fabregas or mata or whoever

How exactly has Rooney hindered his progress?

Was he not played several times without Rooney. When both featured together, Kagawa was played ahead of Rooney on the 90%. Even in Madrid where all these Rooney saga started, that was the beginning of mind games between Rooney and SAF. Rooney was like I won't play here, SAF was like ok you will see Giggs can do it for me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

Rooney scored 34 goals last two seasons 2011/12, possibly his highest ever. How is that a drop in form? Even RVP will have to work hard to match that.

Last season he hit 12 in EPL, and provided 10 assists. That is not so poor. Even Robben that is probably the best candidate for FIFA award this time has had his lows. But one thing, these guys lows are far better than many others at their peak.

I see nothing RVP did exceptionally, only that he scored many final goals which many carried in their head.
u don start again. R we paying rooney 250k per week to cme as score 12 goals?? Weda u like it or not, rooney's recent performances aint comensurate wif his fat salary. Dis is manchester united, and not psg, monaco or mancity, rememba?? Pls stop playing dt card of " his worst is berra dan most playr's best". Ts very annoying. And u're alws dodging d transfer request issue. I'm sure u even feel fergie lied about it. Bros, ur stand on d rooney issue makes u d most sentimental person in dis forum jur
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar: what can hazard do that nani cannot do?

Stay Consistent! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

he said rooney hated gym work the most in the squad. he does not work out and he eats badly, drinks badly and lives roughly. we had the same issue with him last season when he turned up looking like an elephant last season. fergie had to drop him after the everton game and he was asked to go work on his fitness. in 2010, he was sent to america on this same fitness issue - how long are we going to tolerate the fat bastärd drawing £250k per week from us and looking like a cow every preseason?

are we talking about the same ashley young that was on crutches as at the time of premier league trophy presentation? talk about grasping at straws. young has not recovered from his injuries of last season.

this is exactly the reason we should cut our losses. yes, he was great for us when his mind was on football but those glory days are well and truly over.

look around europe and tell us any world class striker that is struggling to be fit.........messi, lewandowski, ronaldo, RVP, falcao, suarez, villa, ibrahimovic, benzema are all in tip-top shape.

part of drawing huge wages per week is keeping himself fit to be ready for the season so he can feature in 90% of our games......what's the point in paying such huge wages if he cannot be fit to start games that would win us trophies?

Firstly, I have read through and through the link you provided and I can't find where the ex-coach said Rooney is finished or Rooney eats too much or Rooney is as fat as an elephant.

Secondly, players have different built. Even if Rooney was to turn a marathon runner he can never get the CR7 slim stature. Again, when Rooney was the age of Falcao, Suarez, Messi, etc, how many times did he have a hamstring? You even added RVP that was only lucky to escape injury last season because others worked for him. Nani had his first hamstring last year and it took him out for almost three months, that goes to show some things come with age. Not to talk of someone who is forced out of criticism to over stretched his muscles in the gym. If he were 25 years old it would be lot easier.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2013
dademola: u don start again. R we paying rooney 250k per week to cme as score 12 goals?? Weda u like it or not, rooney's recent performances aint comensurate wif his fat salary. Dis is manchester united, and not psg, monaco or mancity, rememba?? Pls stop playing dt card of " his worst is berra dan most playr's best". Ts very annoying. And u're alws dodging d transfer request issue. I'm sure u even feel fergie lied about it. Bros, ur stand on d rooney issue makes u d most sentimental person in dis forum jur

How much is City paying Tevez? How many goals did he score?

How can you use one season to judge him. He did not even lead the strike force, he was mostly played in various positions to help remedy some situations.

In terms of salary, you are not in Old Trafford to know the parameter used to reach his wages. Someone whose revenue from Jersey sale has probably earned the club money huge enough to pay the entire team over the years. Look at what the club gets from kits sale, and when you consider Rooney accounted for half of the club Jersey sale for a long period then you will understand. That is a whole lot of corporate and financial decision. No one goes to the market to make loses.

Even if Chelsea buys him for 50 million, they will recoup all of that in no time. I can bet it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:
Firstly, I have read through and through the link you provided and I can't find where the ex-coach said Rooney is finished or Rooney eats too much or Rooney is as fat as elephant.

connect the dots yourself - rooney hates gym work. since 2010, he turns up fat and unfit for preseason games. piqué told us about rooney's diet few years ago. he eats like an elephant, drinks like a sailor and he's the stereotypical british lad with the british drinking culture......

he's finished!

Secondly, players have different built. Even if Rooney was to turn a marathon runner he can never get the CR7 slim stature. Again, when Rooney was the age of Falcao, Suarez, Messi, etc, how many times did he have a hamstring?

there has never been a time rooney has not struggled to be fit. just before he signed for us, he broke his metatarsal in 2004. he broke it again in 2006 against chelsea. yet, he broke his metatarsal again in 2007(opening game of the season). when has rooney ever been fit? he's the same age as ronaldo and ronaldo hardly ever misses games.

You even added RVP that was only lucky to escape injury last season because others worked for him. Nani had his first hamstring last year and it took him out for almost three months, that goes to show some things come with age. Not to talk of someone who is forced out of criticism to over stretched his muscles in the gym. If he were 25 years old it would be lot easier.

how come ronaldo at 28 is waxing stronger and rooney is depreciating? if rooney can no longer push like he did at 25 then he should simply retire or get his wages slashed to £90k. there's no way he should be getting £250k per week when the comparison is with nani. nani does not cop £250k per week.

to whom much is given, so much is expected!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2013
Well, I wouldn't expect United to accept the 1st offer. Just basic business technique.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2013
coogar:

connect the dots yourself - rooney hates gym work. since 2010, he turns up fat and unfit for preseason games. piqué told us about rooney's diet few years ago. he eats like an elephant, drinks like a sailor and he's the stereotypical british lad with the british drinking culture......

he's finished!

there has never been a time rooney has not struggled to be fit. just before he signed for us, he broke his metatarsal in 2004. he broke it again in 2006 against chelsea. yet, he broke his metatarsal again in 2007(opening game of the season). when has rooney ever been fit? he's the same age as ronaldo and ronaldo hardly ever misses games.

how come ronaldo at 28 is waxing stronger and rooney is depreciating? if rooney can no longer push like he did at 25 then he should simply retire or get his wages slashed to £90k. there's no way he should be getting £250k per week when the comparison is with nani. nani does not cop £250k per week.

to whom much is given, so much is expected!

If Rooney has never been fit how manage he has so much high match appearances season after season? One good thing about his injuries is that they don't keep him out for too long unlike other players with same problems. Most times he misses the first three or four games of the season and then comes back. But his best time for fitness has always been from December to May. People have different bodies. Even our blood are not the same.

Now you use Ronaldo to compare. Ronaldo is a different being from so many players. Take Giggs and Schole. Giggs is always fit while Scholes is prone to injuries, but both are great.

Many great players suffer injuries and it doesn't mean they aren't fit. Drogba, Vidic, Xavi, etc.

People keep saying Rooney is fat, when has he ever been slim? I saw his video clip when he was 10 years old. It's just his built just as Hulk of Brazil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
The agent of AS Roma defender Marquinhos says his client has attracted offers from three massive clubs.

Roberto Calenda has suggested that Manchester United, Barcelona and Paris Saint-Germain have all lodged bids with the Giallorossi for the 19-year old Brazilian centre-back.

"There are offers from PSG, Manchester United and Barcelona - and Roma could accept one of them," (Source: Mundo Deportivo)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nateevs(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2013
dare2think:

I am shocked that Moyes is not jumping on that offer. Whoever sanctioned that offer in Chelsea is a bastar.dd. Mata, one of our crucial players in the past 2 seasons, used as a bargaining tool for a fat stricker is extremely disappointing.

Shocking!! I pray Moyes continues to be stubborn.

That's because the offer never happened.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

How exactly has Rooney hindered his progress?

Was he not played several times without Rooney. When both featured together, Kagawa was played ahead of Rooney on the 90%. Even in Madrid where all these Rooney saga started, that was the beginning of mind games between Rooney and SAF. Rooney was like I won't play here, SAF was like ok you will see Giggs can do it for me.
kagawa is an attacking midfieLder who pLays behind d main striker, don't 4get dat it was rooney who was used behind RVP, don't aLso 4get dat he was pLayed outta position(in d left and rite wing) mainLy because rooney was there.. And if we don't sell him, he'd probabLy be used in dat same position again which wud Limit kagawa's chances unLess moyes decides 2 av 2 strikers upfront
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2013

CheLsea has debunked d rumours of dem offering us Mata and Luiz buh confirms Rooney's Bid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

How can you use one season to judge him. He did not even lead the strike force, he was mostly played in various positions to help remedy some situations.

In terms of salary, you are not in Old Trafford to know the parameter used to reach his wages. Someone whose revenue from Jersey sale has probably earned the club money huge enough to pay the entire team over the years. Look at what the club gets from kits sale, and when you consider Rooney accounted for half of the club Jersey sale for a long period then you will understand. That is a whole lot of corporate and financial decision. No one goes to the market to make loses.

Even if Chelsea buys him for 50 million, they will recoup all of that in no time. I can bet it.
tevez?? go back to my previous post and see d clubs i listed.i dnt nid to be in OT b4 i can decipher simple football administration. Ok lets even agree dt his salary is cos of his shirt sales(rvp has overtaken him FYI). Isnt it common knowledge dt rooney shirt was selling cos he was popular?? Wot made him popular?? Wasnt it cos of his good performances back den??if rooney goes to chelsea and scores 12goals, and he is still as sluggish as he was last season, dnt u fink turnbull wld even sell more shirts dan him in d long run?? His performances aint like b4 again, and d iediot is even asking for a transfer, wen he shud even be d one begging to stay, so as to prove himself, and justify his high salary.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:53pm On Jul 17, 2013
What exactly will Moyes accept £10m + Mata or Luiz for? These guys can't solve any of the problems we have in midfield, so ffs Chelsea can pay up straight cash £35m or jog on. United need ball winners with the proper football brain, Kagawa will play behind the striker if van Persie or Chicharito is the lone striker so Mata is not needed. As for Luiz mtcheew undecided I no even get comment!
If Fabregas deal is progressing, perfect... yet we must add someone like Fellaini for the right team balance.
Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Cleverley, Kagawa +/-Fabregas complemented by the academy is enough skill, stamina and speed for our midfield
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 1:54pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: kagawa is an attacking midfieLder who pLays behind d main striker, don't 4get dat it was rooney who was used behind RVP, don't aLso 4get dat he was pLayed outta position(in d left and rite wing) mainLy because rooney was there.. And if we don't sell him, he'd probabLy be used in dat same position again which wud Limit kagawa's chances unLess moyes decides 2 av 2 strikers upfront

Kagawa played many matches without Rooney being on the pitch. He also played ahead of Rooney in some matches, so I don't see how Rooney hinders him.

Why is it that when some people can't hit form, it is either someone hinders them or the coach didn't utilised them well? When Rafael came it was obvious we didn't need Neville, Brown and Oshea. When Evra came he proved himself over Sylvestre and Heinze, and now still over Fabio and Butner. A player has to prove himself and be consistent about it.

So let these guys prove themselves well and consistently. What works in club A might not work in club B, also in different leagues. Take Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea and Modric from Totteham to Madric as your case study. Whoever thought Torres will struggle. Drogba was thought to be the obstacle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dare2think: 1:58pm On Jul 17, 2013
Nobody will give the current rooney 250k/wk. Not even psg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:00pm On Jul 17, 2013
SailorXY: What exactly will Moyes accept £10m + Mata or Luiz for? These guys can't solve any of the problems we have in midfield, so ffs Chelsea can jog on. United need ball winners with the proper football brain, Kagawa will play behind the striker if van Persie or Chicharito is the lone striker so Mata is not needed. As for Luiz mtcheew undecided I no even get comment!
If Fabregas deal is progressing, perfect... yet we must add someone like Fellaini for the right team balance.
Carrick, Fellaini, Anderson, Cleverley, Kagawa +/-Fabregas complemented by the academy is enough skill, stamina and speed for our midfield
den wetin go kan happen 2 young, nani, valencia and zaha.. And let's say we get fabregas and not fellani, what will be ur formation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: kagawa is an attacking midfieLder who pLays behind d main striker, don't 4get dat it was rooney who was used behind RVP, don't aLso 4get dat he was pLayed outta position(in d left and rite wing) mainLy because rooney was there.. And if we don't sell him, he'd probabLy be used in dat same position again which wud Limit kagawa's chances unLess moyes decides 2 av 2 strikers upfront

Kagawa played many matches without Rooney being on the pitch. He also played ahead of Rooney in some matches, so I don't see how Rooney hinders him.

Why is it that when some people can't hit form, it is either someone hinders them or the coach didn't utilised them well? When Rafael came it was obvious we didn't need Neville, Brown and Oshea. When Evra came he proved himself over Sylvestre and Heinze, and now still over Fabio and Butner. A player has to prove himself and be consistent about it.

So let these guys prove themselves well and consistently. What works in club A might not work in club B, also in different leagues. Take Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea and Modric from Totteham to Madric as your case study. Whoever thought Torres would struggle. Drogba was thought to be the obstacle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:01pm On Jul 17, 2013

So let these guys prove themselves well and consistently. What works in club A might not work in club B, also in different leagues. Take Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea and Modric from Totteham to Madric as your case study. Whoever thought Torres would struggle. Drogba was thought to be the obstacle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:03pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

So let these guys prove themselves well and consistently. What works in club A might not work in club B, also in different leagues. Take Torres from Liverpool to Chelsea and Modric from Totteham to Madric as your case study. Whoever thought Torres will struggle. Drogba was thought to be the obstacle.

let's not go further on dis, make we wait till season start
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
dademola: tevez?? go back to my previous post and see d clubs i listed.i dnt nid to be in OT b4 i can decipher simple football administration. Ok lets even agree dt his salary is cos of his shirt sales(rvp has overtaken him FYI). Isnt it common knowledge dt rooney shirt was selling cos he was popular?? Wot made him popular?? Wasnt it cos of his good performances back den??if rooney goes to chelsea and scores 12goals, and he is still as sluggish as he was last season, dnt u fink turnbull wld even sell more shirts dan him in d long run?? His performances aint like b4 again, and d iediot is even asking for a transfer, wen he shud even be d one begging to stay, so as to prove himself, and justify his high salary.

It is not the first time his shirt sale went down temporarily. With RVP arriving it was always going to happen whether he plays well or not. If Bale come for instance, RVP shirt sale will crash for at least one season irrespective of what he plays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: den wetin go kan happen 2 young, nani, valencia and zaha.. And let's say we get fabregas and not fellani, what will be ur formation?

The house is too overloaded. Hope there won't be need for unnecessarily team rotation. It kills morale of the best players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: den wetin go kan happen 2 young, nani, valencia and zaha.. And let's say we get fabregas and not fellani, what will be ur formation?
I was referring to CM/CDM/CAM players *which is what the fans want to see*, not wingers. The formation is down to the match-day strategy, I'm not the coach undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

The house is too overloaded. Hope there won't be need for unnecessarily team rotation. It kills morale of the best players.
obviousLy, there'll be need 4 dat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:22pm On Jul 17, 2013
For me, Man Utd has just two wingers anyway. Valencia went off the boil so much but performed credibly well when deployed as RB. So I hope Nani & Zaha can step up and provide the necessary width when needed against teams who defend narrowly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

The big teams require at least 2 good players of like qualities & dynamism for every position. It keep even the biggest stars on their toes...no wonder Rooney got lazy tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
elampiro:

It is not the first time his shirt sale went down temporarily. With RVP arriving it was always going to happen whether he plays well or not. If Bale come for instance, RVP shirt sale will crash for at least one season irrespective of what he plays.
lol. Rvp's shirt sales hit d ceiling around december, wen he had already established himsef as our main man. Go n check d records for d most shirt sales as at d very beginning of last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fabville: 2:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
dopeJemi: my broda I no know oh, na wetin I read
Rooney hates competition. I believe that is his problem.

He was the one that said in the first time he handed in a transfer request that the club lacks ambition. Now, the club bought Robin Van Persie to show him that they still have ambition, he is now sulking over that.

David Moyes have said nothing bad about him to have caused him being angry and confused. He should come out and say the real problem
This is exactly what David Moyes said “I think he’s got a major role to play because we need to try and get as many goals as we possibly can. I think Wayne can play up-top he can play dropped in. Overall my thought on Wayne is he’ll be key. If for any reason we had an injury to Robin. Robin, we are going to need him. I want to be able to play the two of them, I want to be able to use Danny Welbeck, Chicarito as well. The first year I think I have to get a chance to see (all the players) and how best to use them. It’s a chance for me to get Wayne right back to where he was. That’s the challenge and a challenge I want to take on. I’ve also got to make sure it’s not just him and we don’t concentrate on him. Manchester United isn’t about Wayne Rooney.”

For clarity sake, Chelsea did not include any player in the bid they made.

I don't believe Utd will sell him to its direct opponent. He will be sold abroad

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.