Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,826 members, 7,962,702 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9190712 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) ... (14399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2017
SIRcumalot:

wetin he do today Abi that the issue na say e no do anything cheesy.

I no watch the game and e no be like I miss anything make we rest our boys jare
He was missing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lol. Retárds who think we can win everything and never see the bigger picture except shouting Mourinho this, Mourinho that!!

We ve the away goal advantage after playing under crappy conditions plus the next leg being at home. But one useless móron thinks he knows better.

Pls stick to ur purple crayons and leave footie discussions to those who know what they are saying....

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
chrisley024:
He was missing
lwkmd you're not buying the bad pitch excuses abi? no worry dablord go score our winning goal for Monday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brightwood:

Imbeciles that think a 1-1 is a decent result, Oh Man Utd, what has Mourinho reduced you to.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by teeezy00: 9:35pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mourinho: "The only problem was their goal. Everything was under control. I didn't see us conceding and then we did.

The good thing for us it we have an open result ahead of the second leg.That will be a difficult game but it's at Old Trafford.

I remember some matches like this when I was a kid taking place in Portugal League 2.

It was a very good performance in relation to the conditions and it was impossible to play any better.

We made one defensive mistake but we coped well with the intensity and the direct game.

It's done, no injuries and it is one more experience for every one of us."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2017
Lana1:
Lol. Retárds who think we can win everything and never see the bigger picture except shouting Mourinho this, Mourinho that!!

We ve the away goal advantage after playing under crappy conditions plus the next leg being at home. But one useless móron thinks he knows better.

Pls stick to ur purple crayons and leave footie discussions to those who know what they are saying....
The nigga obviously wants attention. he's hugely attention-deprived. too bad, no one is paying attention. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:58pm On Mar 09, 2017
I like the fact that we coped without injuries, good result...I'll love to have Mou deploy the 3-5-2 set up against Chelsea with Shaw and Valencia on the wings, something like; De Gea - Jones - Bailly - Rojo - Valencia - Shaw - Herrera - Pogba - Mhkitaryan - Martial - Rashford...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 09, 2017
Useless Homosapien this is why people despise Ibadan boys, You are all really senseless, it's a shame the stupid_ ones out shadow the intelligent.

Crappy weather is why a squad that earns an average of 50g per week couldn't dispatch a Russian team...I curse the day your mother refused to swallow...slowpoke!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 10:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brightwood:

Useless Homosapien this is why people despise Ibadan boys, You are all really senseless, it's a shame the stupid_ ones out shadow the intelligent.

Crappy weather is why a squad that earns an average of 50g per week couldn't dispatch a Russian team...I curse the day your mother refused to swallow...slowpoke!

bet bet I don't despise Ibadan boys undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:13pm On Mar 09, 2017
bi0nics:

bet bet I don't despise Ibadan boys undecided

That's none of my business, it's an opinion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 09, 2017
patrickmuf:
I like the fact that we coped without injuries, good result...I'll love to have Mou deploy the 3-5-2 set up against Chelsea with Shaw and Valencia on the wings, something like; De Gea - Jones - Bailly - Rojo - Valencia - Shaw - Herrera - Pogba - Mhkitaryan - Martial - Rashford...

That Jones is gonn' be an issue oo, but i prefer him to Smalling shaa undecided........

Good game for us today, away goal despite the bad pitch, i wonder why uefa allowed them to use that pitch... Everyone was falling anyhow, and that ref made things harder, always blowing whistle like a bird angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:38pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brightwood:

Lol. Stupíd motherfúcker....

When y'all dont ve any point to make, u resort to the Ibadan shots.

U keep shouting Mourinho Mourinho Mourinho as if its Mourinho's fault u turned out to be a failure in Life. Or tell us, is it Mourinho's fault ur pathetic life redefines stúpidity?? We lose, Mourinho. We draw, Mourinho. We win, Mourinho. I'm not understanding this new style of obsession.

U were obviously born brain dead. Maybe that's why u are this daft. Almost all our players complained before hand of the poor conditions of the pitch. How much is Bayern's weekly wages?? Coz this same Rostov beat Bayern so i dont understand how its now a sin to earn a draw against them especially when said draw puts us in a good position with a precious away goal to dispatch them at OT next week. Like i said, u ve no point.

*sigh* I really dont blame u. I blame the spérm that won.

Nigga fúck u and fúck ur opinions. On a normal day i wouldn't even pay u any attention. But i guess today aint no normal day. Fóól!!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Danhumprey:
The nigga obviously wants attention. he's hugely attention-deprived. too bad, no one is paying attention. grin
That dude craves attention. That's why he keeps jumping all over the forum saying stupíd things!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bi0nics: 11:19pm On Mar 09, 2017
Brightwood:

That's none of my business, it's an opinion.

Hasty generalization. . I'm also from Ibadan. . And that was a spit in the face. . You must despise me too undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
bi0nics:

Hasty generalization. . I'm also from Ibadan. . And that was a spit in the face. . You must despise me too undecided

Calm down I spent the first 4 years of my life in Ibadan, I wasn't dissing him, I only said The stupid_ people in IB overshadow the intelligence and they are heavily despised.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 09, 2017
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 11:45pm On Mar 09, 2017
GloryIsaac:

That Jones is gonn' be an issue oo, but i prefer him to Smalling shaa undecided........

Good game for us today, away goal despite the bad pitch, i wonder why uefa allowed them to use that pitch... Everyone was falling anyhow, and that ref made things harder, always blowing whistle like a bird angry angry
True that Jones is unusually shaky but he is better with the ball than Smalling. Hope Bailly is fit for the battle at the bridge?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:06am On Mar 10, 2017
I didn't watch the match but from the comments here I believe JM used this match as a test run for the formation he will use against Chelsea.
We have the players to utilize that formation and avoid the walloping of earlier in the season or even get a narrow win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:10am On Mar 10, 2017
Nihilist:

This actually looks like a 352

Cc Afrodoc2

I didn't watch the match but from comments here you are right. This should have been attempted earlier in my opinion. The only thing worse than using a 3-5-2/3-4-3 when you are not used to it is facing a team that has mastered using the 3-5-2/3-4-3.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 5:33am On Mar 10, 2017
All these suggested tactics just for Europa league... shocked

I hail oh! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2017
coded01:
All these suggested tactics just for Europa league... shocked

I hail oh! grin
Europa league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
Why is the Man Utd Southampton match postponed?...Bad weather?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2017
Wingback:
Why is the Man Utd Southampton match postponed?...Bad weather?
Monday's game against Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
patrickmuf:
True that Jones is unusually shaky but he is better with the ball than Smalling. Hope Bailly is fit for the battle at the bridge?

Hopefully he should be ready.... I'm not even sure of Bailly too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... Not sure of any defender sef grin grin grin, Or am i just scared of Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Monday's game against Chelsea

Oh bet Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Mar 10, 2017
patrickmuf:

Replace Rashford with Ibrahimovic- that's who Mou trusts to lead the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

Hopefully he should be ready.... I'm not even sure of Bailly too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed... Not sure of any defender sef grin grin grin, Or am i just scared of Chelsea
bailly na suspect.
I didn't see it at first but some Utd Guys for this thread were never really sold on the guy from the start.
all his issues can still be worked on sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2017
SIRcumalot:

bailly na suspect.
I didn't see it at first but some Utd Guys for this thread were never really sold on the guy from the start.
all his issues can still be worked on sha.

Hopefully bro.... at least he's still young (footie age grin)
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:56pm On Mar 10, 2017
GloryIsaac:

You should be brother...

Don Conte says hi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You should be brother...

Don Conte says hi grin

If Chelsea Beats Man Utd then I'm a Bastard...It's gon be bloody for you scum .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
Skimpledawg:

You should be brother...

Don Conte says hi grin

If you're a Chelsea fan, this is for you grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3853) (3854) (3855) (3856) (3857) (3858) (3859) ... (14399) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: ennyjay72(m), Dantedasz(m), raumdeuter and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.