Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,874 members, 7,959,743 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9172589 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (14385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:08am On Nov 03, 2017
LordCat is everything alright sha?? Hope say all is well at home...
Few weeks ago u put "f" for ur name and was doing gayish things. Now, u dey follow urself talk for thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2017
Lana1:
Few weeks ago u put "f" for ur name and was doing gayish things. Now, u dey follow urself talk for thread.

Bwuahahahaha cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:28am On Nov 03, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

Lol...cant fail to notice, 2nd time Jose is throwing aspersions at Everton. Wetin those guys do am nau?

Mourinho was not casting any aspersions on Everton, people read too much meaning into every statement from Mourinho, and I can't say I blame them, though, Mourinho talks a lot.

Mourinho had no hidden connotations in that speech. Just like when he said the last time United were in the UCL, we crashed out of the group stages. Some medias were writing shît about Mourinho taking shots at LvG. But that's bullshït. Can't a man say the truth for once without these Einsteins reading meaning into every innocuous words? Didn't we crash out in the group stages that was deemed an easy group when it's announced after the draw? Haven't we almost qualify this time around? So when Mourinho praised his team for winning and saying we've improved since the last time we're in the UCL, was it not the cold hard truth?

Before this season started, Everton spent crazy money to upgrade their squad, and some people (not me anyway, coz I can't be deceived by those average players) genuinely thought they'd compete for the league or at least play better than they did last season, it turned out it's total waste of money. So, Mourinho was just affirming what many people had in their minds before Everton's struggles. I think he genuinely thought Everton will pose a big threat before this season started only to be shocked to see the team struggling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2017
paafin:
Lordcat, who was that??
A demon who wouldn't leave me da fvck alone
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Lana1:
All is well, gayish things? That wasn't me. I wasn't talking to myself, I was obviously talking to someone undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:48am On Nov 03, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
thagreylord and Lordcat èwó ni weyrey gan.
Who be weyrey? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Mumu people.. At a time I thought I was in the literature section. Shit was becoming demonic and real.

Lordcat, coman explain yourself. There are men of God here who can deliver you
What is there to explain?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2017
LoRdCaT:
All is well, gayish things? That wasn't me. I wasn't talking to myself, I was obviously talking to someone undecided

It's not even funny, a demon who created an account yesterday, a demon who interacts through social media, a demon who sits down in front of a computer and types, who do fu..ck do you think we are? Kids? Because nairaland is the only platform your demon could reach you, doesn't your demon have your number? Doesn't your demon know where you live? What is wrong with people these days, are you that jobless and lonely that the only option you have is to come here and start acting a fool, can't you bring up footie discussions or better still read a fu..cking book.. Grow the f.uck up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2017
Sane people will agree that at least he could have ignored...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:43am On Nov 03, 2017
Lannister20:

It's not even funny, a demon who created an account yesterday, a demon who interacts through social media, a demon who sits down in front of a computer and types, who do fu..ck do you think we are? Kids? Because nairaland is the only platform your demon could reach you, doesn't your demon have your number? Doesn't your demon know where you live? What is wrong with people these days, are you that jobless and lonely that the only option you have is to come here and start acting a fool, can't you bring up footie discussions or better still read a fu..cking book.. Grow the f.uck up
Even with a HB pencil, you can't draw my attention. You are worthless! Your purpose in life is to be purposeless. This is my first and last reply to you as your brain obviously cannot take in anything bigger than 10 bytes. sayonara id1ot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2017
ToyinDipo:
Sane people will agree that at least he could have ignored...
I don't expect you to understand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ToyinDipo(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I don't expect you to understand
Why, is it because we are in different worlds.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
ToyinDipo:

Why, is it because we are in different worlds.
Yes we are in different worlds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Even with a HB pencil, you can't draw my attention. You are worthless! Your purpose in life is to be purposeless. This is my first and last reply to you as your brain obviously cannot take in anything bigger than 10 bytes. sayonara id1ot.

I'd rather it be your first and not your last because I won't rest until type some sense into your lonely head cause it's obvious you are a bumbling Idi.ot who feeds off people's attention and recognition of you, you pulled this same stunt on the Chelsea thread and now here, all because of what? So people can quote you, talk about you, be surprised, be scared? A demon who creates an account and has an email and figured the best place to talk to its captor is on nairaland, is that one a demon? Guy you are just a big fool for this stupid stunt you just pulled on here, you better check yourself in to a mental hospital before you enter street, this is pathetic, what a sore loser
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lannister20:

I'd rather it be your first and not your last because I won't rest until type some sense into your lonely head cause it's obvious you are a bumbling Idi.ot who feeds off people's attention and recognition of you, you pulled this same stunt on the Chelsea thread and now here, all because of what? So people can quote you, talk about you, be surprised, be scared? A demon who creates an account and has an email and figured the best place to talk to its captor is on nairaland, is that one a demon? Guy you are just a big fool for this stupid stunt you just pulled on here, you better check yourself in to a mental hospital before you enter street, this is pathetic, what a sore loser
Uncle calm down. Lordcat is one of us here, let's take it easy with the bashings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sharplikenail: 12:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
To get quick directions ASAP, visit lara.ng.

Save Lara on your phone so you dont have to open a browser each time.

Get your detailed and accurate directions instantaneously.

Safe journey.

LoRdCaT:
Please I need directions on how to get to 7/8 bus stop in isolo from festac. ASAP abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
grin grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 12:37pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Uncle calm down. Lordcat is one of us here, let's take it easy with the bashings.

So what he is one of us? Why can't grown men act like grown men, you think we come here to read one fool and his imaginary demon conversing with each other? No mate, that stunt is stupid and childish, only a demented homo sapient can pull that off
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Oga Forget story.

If ur brother is misbehaving, at some point u'll ve no choice but to call him to order.

First the stunt he pulled on ur thread, and now this.

This na a whole new level of attention seeking i neva see before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
LoRdCaT:
No vex. But e reach to ask...
No worry, if u need help, we dey here for u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Mumu people.. At a time I thought I was in the literature section. Shit was becoming demonic and real.

Lordcat, coman explain yourself. There are men of God here who can deliver you

Lmao cheesygrin

Afrodoc2 is available , this isn't spiritual cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2017
dopeJemi:

Alright bro

Confam...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
This place is oozing of ganja, is nyabinghi inna building? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lana1:
No vex. But e reach to ask...
No worry, if u need help, we dey here for u
I do need help but I don't think you can help.

I no vex bro, thanks for asking actually.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2017
Skimpledawg:

Let the fool be fighting with his shadow, shebi if I ignore him like the nonexistent fool he is he will fade away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lannister20:

The exchange between LordCat and his alter ego ThaGreyLord could have been a thousand other positive things e.g an author who happened upon a sudden burst of inspiration for a creepy/horror story, it could have been a joke that you could have taken in good spirit or jogged on if it wasn't your kind of thing. Why did you have to immediately assume that it was the work of a mentally ill person who belongs in an asylum? How did you manage to confuse creativity for insanity?

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2017
crazypencils20:

The exchange between LordCat and his alter ego ThaGreyLord could have been a thousand other positive things e.g an author who happened upon a sudden burst of inspiration for a creepy/horror story, it could have been a joke that you could have taken in good spirit or jogged on if it wasn't your kind of thing. Why did you have to immediately assume that it was the work of a mentally ill person who belongs in an asylum? How did you manage to confuse creativity for insanity?
Now someone is making sense, thank you for having a functioning brain. Don't mind that deranged fool. He is lucky I am in no mood for E-brawls. he thinks he is tough, if I face him, I swear he'll cry for the rest of his life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
crazypencils20:

Confuse creativity for insanity? Is this one alright, who gets inspiration by talking themselves? Is that not madness? There is no justification for that foolishness up there mister

Last time I checked, this is the sports section not literature room, he should go to rehab if he is mad, you cannot take up 2 pages all by yourself by talking to yourself, it is unbelievable

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lana1:
Oga Forget story.

If ur brother is misbehaving, at some point u'll ve no choice but to call him to order.

First the stunt he pulled on ur thread, and now this.

This na a whole new level of attention seeking i neva see before
Attention seeking? is that what you think this is? I never asked you or anyone to quote me, you could have just ignored since I wasn't screaming in your ears! You are free to have any opinion you wish of me, I don't care though. But learn to not think too one-sided all the time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannister20: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Now someone is making sense, thank you for having a functioning brain. Don't mind that deranged fool. He is lucky I am in no mood for E-brawls. he thinks he is tough, if I face him, I swear he'll cry for the rest of his life.

Look at this starved child, I am here mister, face me and stop hiding behind people's monikers like a beetch, that your imaginary demon that you think you have will become real today, senile fool, where is your demon now? Mr "let me out" does this place look like an inspiration center? You will wish you never craved for that attention you were desperately seeking earlier on

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Lannister20:

Confuse creativity for insanity? Is this one alright, who gets inspiration by talking themselves? Is that not madness? There is no justification for that foolishness up there mister

Last time I checked, this is the sports section not literature room, he should go to rehab if he is mad, you cannot take up 2 pages all by yourself by talking to yourself, it is unbelievable
"Who gets inspiration by talking to themselves" Sounds very uninformed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
SMH.. Some peeps shaaa

(1) (2) (3) ... (4682) (4683) (4684) (4685) (4686) (4687) (4688) ... (14385) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: afrodoc2 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.