Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,331 members, 7,961,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4969) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9178253 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) ... (14386) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2017
BlueAngel444:
In their defence, Mou is making it sound like enough money wasn't spent by the club, (real money 300+m).

What exactly does he want to buy, Bale, Griezmann, Dybala, Hazard.

I really don't think Mourinho will call out for signings in a press conference if Ed and the board really got him what he wanted. I may not know what happened behind the scene but it's possible some of the so called players he got weren't even his actual targets.. We might have paid the fees for those type of players for second rate players because our transfer proficiency since David Gill had been shambolic. Ever manager has a list prepared for the season and dude must have not got his first choice targets and e still dey pain am till now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 11:54am On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

I disagree. Mourinho will turn psg to beasts. Teams will be scared to attack them cus they know that front three will destroy them on the counter attack. That's the fear factor that man u lacks.

It's a lie. Lingard, Mkhitaryan and Rashford are equivalent to that PSG front 3. It's mourinho who made them regressed and ask them to keep missing avalanche of chances in games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 11:58am On Dec 28, 2017
CapitalCee:

It's a lie. Lingard, Mkhitaryan and Rashford are equivalent to that PSG front 3. It's mourinho who made them regressed and ask them to keep missing avalanche of chances in games.
hahaha.... you are joking ryt.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:00pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

Really? Martial, Rashford, Mikitaryan and Lingard can comfortably do a job on the left wing. Let's keep pushing players to parts of the pitch that aren't theirs and saying they can do a comfortable job there. On the transfer budget thing, i first saw it in a MEN article were paddy Crerand was quoted as saying Mourinho was given a £200 million budget for his 1st year and £150 for the remaining two years. I have checked our expenditures for 1st and 2nd season and it seems to follow. How else would we explain the reluctance to pay Perisic's fee while persisting with the player for so long as if there weren't other options out there?
Your combined 11 and bench of City and United?
Mou has a 3 year contract and 6 transfer windows, he used more than 300m already thus if we're going by what Paddy quoted Mou won't be spending again but we both know it's not true, Mou will likely spend in January and come next summer, we'll set out for another heavy outlay on players...The club is really trying in terms of funding for player purchases and overhead cost.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Lingard, Mkhitaryan and Rashford lol. Am not even sure any of them would start for any team in England top6.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neymar1095(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
Out of the top 6 man u has the weakest attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
"Manchester City buy full-backs for the price of strikers," Mourinho said. When it was pointed out that United have spent heavily during his Old Trafford tenure, Mourinho continued: "OK, [but] it is not enough."

Hehehe...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

He will turn Neymar to a demon Jor. Look at his Madrid team of 2011-2012. Counter attacking demons. scoring 121 goals in season a record I think in LA Liga.

ooh..and I was here thinking mourinho is just about defense
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spy360:

Most of the guys you mentioned were signed last season. Keep that aside, if you can read and comprehend, I said most of his new signings are actually sub's.

Still, my main point was that his tactical change in playing KDB and Silva in midfield was what brought about his recent success.

Tell Oasis007, he can save his stupidity for another time. I am quite busy now to start pointing it out.
grin Next year fight

I agreed with your point that the purchases weren't the major difference between both teams performance this season smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Galileogalileo(m): 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
CapitalCee:

You're just being hard on yourself ... I know what you typed up there reek of sarcasm... Hey man that being said the kind of player that mourinho have at his disposal is quite enough to go head to head with man city squad.... All you've been doing is just to shut anybody out if they are pointing out mourinho shortcomings. You're good at that but to profer a solution you wont ... Bro just accept mourinho is coming short of expectation mettle on him... And besides in football the coach is the one to take large chunk of the heat....that is reason why the board will always give coach the stick not the players... r

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2017
dmcdad:

Playing good football ain't about playing the tiki-taka style.

You can play good football without playing that style. It's just a way of playing. One of many ways to play good footie.

Tottenham are playing some good football, but are they playing tiki-taka? Nope... Real Madrid plays good football too, but do they play tiki-taka? Definitely not. Present day Barça plays good football, as always and albeit not like in yesteryears, they still do now. But do they play tiki-taka presently? Far from it.

One thing that is common amongst teams who play good football, is attack. The way they play the ball around and how they attack with the ball. Of course defence is also part of the game, and is not being undermined here. But then, football (in its attacking sense) is a joy to watch. You remember the game against Man City vs Monaco last season at the Etihad? It was an absolute gem to watch and whether you were a supporter or hater of any of both teams, you'd appreciate the end-to-end football played on that night. How about the UCL game between Napoli and City? It was spectacular! Why? Because of the attacking intent of the game.

Now back to the nitty-gritty. I stated it some few posts ago that earlier in the season you guys played some good football and you scored lots of goals too. At a time, United and City had just 4 goals against, and City was just a goal or 2 ahead in terms of goals for. That was when you guys were actually playing football. But all of a sudden, Mourinho being Mourinho started approaching games with a negative mindset and attitude and then the amount of goals scored dropped, while also you guys started conceding more. Pep has always said the best form of defense is attack. And it's evident in the fact that they've scored the most and conceded the least.

If only Mourinho would be brave again and do things accordingly, I think it would really help to reshape things, else, I think the 2nd place would even be up for grabs by other teams. Anyway, let's just see how things unfold.
Nothing has change from how we play.
We lost a few guys to injuries and suspension but we've not changed.
Jose will always play a more conservative style when we approach teams he thinks can play us out of the park that will never change.
It is true that we sometimes don't entertain but we've entertained more than we frustrate our fans and hate watchers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:
Out of the top 6 man u has the weakest attack.
Lukaku, Martial, Mkhitaryan, Mata, Ibra (Though he's not fit 100%), Rashford, Lingard...

Kane, Lamela, Son, Llorente, Alli, Erikson

Firmino, Coutinho, Mane, Salah (Prior to this season, he wasn't really highly rated by most folks here), Solanke, Inngs, Sturidge

Giroud, Lacazette, Sanchez, Ozil, Iwobi, Walcot.

Aguero, Jesus, Sane, Sterling, B. Silva

Morata, Hazard, Pedro, Willian, Batsuayi...

Have I missed any? Looking at the above, do we really have the worst attack? Put into consideration the quality of the players listed and not their present form cos form is subject to many factors...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Galileogalileo:
You're just being hard on yourself ... I know what you typed up there reek of sarcasm... Hey man that being said the kind of player that mourinho have at his disposal is quite enough to go head to head with man city squad.... All you've been doing is just to shut anybody out if they are pointing out mourinho shortcomings. You're good at that but to profer a solution you wont ... Bro just accept mourinho is coming short of expectation mettle on him... And besides in football the coach is the one to take large chunk of the heat....that is reason why the board will always give coach the stick not the players... r

Then sack him already. His squad is world class and should challenge. Contes team won the league last season, he spent 202m on it, while another spent 150m on 6th placed team. But the later is the Judas that should be hanged.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2017
nitrogen:

He wants to buy Bale that has lost it completely, buy Perisic that is above 27 years........The two wouldn't cost him less than 120m pounds.

After buying, the said players go ahead and underperform, then Bros would come back and say he has tired legs, he needs to buy fresh legs.

The guy is simply clueless!
Mou is showing a lack of maturity to take responsibility or even if it's some else's fault, he should the blame and be the boss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
Your combined 11 and bench of City and United?
Mou has a 3 year contract and 6 transfer windows, he used more than 300m already thus if we're going by what Paddy quoted Mou won't be spending again but we both know it's not true, Mou will likely spend in January and come next summer, we'll set out for another heavy outlay on players...The club is really trying in terms of funding for player purchases and overhead cost.

But not enough. It' not we are not winning small small things by the side. There's hope we will soon get to the top. Just a few more players, a lil hope the manager will adapt his philosophy with better attacking players. It will happen just time. I don't like all this Chelshit sack and employ fans want to turn us to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2017
Neymar1095:

hahaha.... you are joking ryt.

Joking ke. Lukaku, Rashford, Lingard, Mkhi and Mata are world class and are better than Mbappe, Neymar and cavani. and if Pep coach them, they will win UCL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BlueAngel444: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

I really don't think Mourinho will call out for signings in a press conference if Ed and the board really got him what he wanted. I may not know what happened behind the scene but it's possible some of the so called players he got weren't even his actual targets.. We might have paid the fees for those type of players for second rate players because our transfer proficiency since David Gill had been shambolic. Ever manager has a list prepared for the season and dude must have not got his first choice targets and e still dey pain am till now.
Pogba and Lukaku had worldwide recognition before they were bought. Man U paid what Madrid and Chelsea were reluctant to pay for Pogba and Lukaku - 90m.

You don't do that for a second choice. Baily is a top signing, Mkhi was a top signing. Victor also a back up CB incase of injuries to Baily, Jones or Stones.
Matic a top DM in EPL with 2 EPL medals.

Most of them were signed even before the season began.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2017
nitrogen:

This is getting interesting o.

So, you think that the players he bought might not have been his number 1 targets.

Chief, trust me, those players bought by Mourinho are his type of players, jambody, strong, players. Funny thing is, they are very good players, man management and tactics are killing the team.

Am saying you should stop saying that he didn't get his targets, he may need more money, after all Pep is looking to spend more in January, but to say that he's spent less or he couldn't get his targets. Forget it, abeg.

Macheter ins in 2016: Claudio Bravo (Barcelona), Ilkay Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund), Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras), Marlos Moreno (Atletico Nacional), Nolito (Celta Vigo), Leroy Sane (Schalke), John Stones (Everton), Oleksandr Zinchenko (FC Ufa)

United got four players.

Machester ins in 2017

July 24: Benjamin Mendy from AS Monaco.

July 23 update: Danilo £27m, five-year deal.

July 15 update: Kyle Walker £45m. five-year contract.

Douglas Luiz, from Brazilian club Vasco da Gama, £10m fee, loaned out to City’s sister club Girona.

Bernardo Silva, aged 22, reported £43.6m, five-year deal.

June 8 update: Ederson Moraes joining them in a £34.7m deal from Benfica. This is a British record transfer fee for a goalkeeper, with City eclipsing the £18.9m Manchester United paid Atletico Madrid in June 2011, to bring David de Gea to Old Trafford.

And united got 3.

14 players over 2 years is a starting eleven complete compared to 7 over two years. United needed quality and quality isn't cheap hence our huge outlay on players. If the club has realised this then they should be willing and ready to invest even more before we are left further behind. I don't give a fvck if we are a billion dollar team. We should go out there and scare opponents with good football played by world class players. City has shown they will spend if the manager identifies weakness in the team or mistakes in his transfers. They want to get more defenders, go for players like Sanchez. We should be responding in kind with quality players not some of the average malcom and soler we are linked to.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

Macheter ins in 2016: Claudio Bravo (Barcelona), Ilkay Gundogan (Borussia Dortmund), Gabriel Jesus (Palmeiras), Marlos Moreno (Atletico Nacional), Nolito (Celta Vigo), Leroy Sane (Schalke), John Stones (Everton), Oleksandr Zinchenko (FC Ufa)

United got four players.

Machester ins in 2017

Douglas Luiz, from Brazilian club Vasco da Gama, £10m fee, loaned out to City’s sister club Girona.

June 8 update: Ederson Moraes joining them in a £34.7m deal from Benfica. This is a British record transfer fee for a goalkeeper, with City eclipsing the £18.9m Manchester United paid Atletico Madrid in June 2011, to bring David de Gea to Old Trafford.

And united got 3.

14 players over 2 years is a starting eleven complete compared to 7 over two years. United needed quality and quality isn't cheap hence our huge outlay on players. If the club has realised this then they should be willing and ready to invest even more before we are left further behind. I don't give a fvck if we are a billion dollar team. We should go out there and scare opponents with good football played by world class players. City has shown they will spend if the manager identifies weakness in the team or mistakes in his transfers. They want to get more defenders, go for players like Sanchez. We should be responding in kind with quality players not some of the average malcom and soler we are linked to.

I have been asking for Sanchez since the summer, why can't we just sign that guy, let city not buy him oo. Why not buy Dybala and Perisic also snap up Ozil. Then go for a world class defender offload smalling, Damian and Blind. Use their money to buy sessegnon. Also get rid of Herrera to teams like Eibar or Levente. Lingard is developing into a good squad player and martial is turning into a world class. I see Ranaldo and Rooney combo in those two.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Nothing has change from how we play.
We lost a few guys to injuries and suspension but we've not changed.
Jose will always play a more conservative style when we approach teams he thinks can play us out of the park that will never change.
It is true that we sometimes don't entertain but we've entertained more than we frustrate our fans and hate watchers.

I disagree. The way you approach games these days ain't the same with how you did earlier on in the season when you were scoring for fun.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
BlueAngel444:
Pogba and Lukaku had worldwide recognition before they were bought. Man U paid what Madrid and Chelsea were reluctant to pay for Pogba and Lukaku - 90m.

You don't do that for a second choice. Baily is a top signing, Mkhi was a top signing. Victor also a back up CB incase of injuries to Baily, Jones or Stones.
Matic a top DM in EPL with 2 EPL medals.

Most of them were signed even before the season began.

What were you Chelsea fans calling Matic before he left? Baily top signing? Played his first full season with Villarreal before we got him and is now looking like an injury prone player -Jury is still out. !! Lukaku? worldwide ke...He was doing well in an average team and that was that. Is it not here people call him jambody, flat-track bully and all? Miki was doing well at dortmund and has now regressed for whatever reasons we DON'T KNOW! Pogba is the only name that had gone on to do something that reverberated across Europe and worth mentioning among an elite group of stars. Even he is still as inconsistent as any kid out there. Mourinho bought well compared to the other pretenders from previous two managers but we still need quality 'he was fantastic at his previous club' kind of players not 'he tried at that club' type of players We now have enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

Is it not funny how supposed fans lap up what United haters say about Mourinho. All of a sudden Mourinho turns everybody to defenders but people have easily forgotten his Madrid and Chelsea First stint team. SMH!

No mind them. I don't have their time. They want to turn Manchester United to Liverpool where coaches are changed every two years and they keep starting from scratch.

I am done with them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CapitalCee(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
elampiro:

No mind them. I don't have their time. They want to turn Manchester United to Liverpool where coaches are changed every two years and they keep starting from scratch.

I am done with them.

I would have loved to see how this team will perform with a "nice guy" manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
CapitalCee:

I have been asking for Sanchez since the summer, why can't we just sign that guy, let city not buy him oo. Why not buy Dybala and Perisic also snap up Ozil. Then go for a world class defender offload smalling, Damian and Blind. Use their money to buy sessegnon. Also get rid of Herrera to teams like Eibar or Levente. Lingard is developing into a good squad player and martial is turning into a world class. I see Ranaldo and Rooney combo in those two.

Will united pay what this clubs will ask if we go for them because post-neymar they will charge us hell? Will the fans want us to get them without saying Mourinho will convert them to defenders? Many questions and obvious answers.

Football today is money, money, money now. Anybody still preaching academy youth development is fooling himself. We must spend, spend, spend and with Mourinho we are already approaching 3 years of some stability and upward progress but now we want him sacked so another manager can come and start all over again and when we fail..he'll say he's in massive rebuilding job, he needs more time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

United got four players.

Machester ins in 2017

And united got 3.

Baba, you are saying that Pep got 2x the number of players Mourinho got, right? Perfect!

Okay, let me agree with you that City has more quality players than we have. Good!

But then, nobody told Mourinho to buy players at exorbitant prices. Pep was busy snapping up players at 30m, 40m and 50m, but Mourinho bought two players at 100m each. Pep was snapping up Gabriel Jesus, Gundogan and co, Mourinho went for Lukaku.

Then Mourinho is confused, as Pep was smart enough to go for quantity in order to enhance the quality of the team, while Mourinho was buying quality players at crazy fees. Seems Pep is smarter.

I just agreed with you that man city has quality players in order to explain my point.

The fact is this, with a smart manager, the players at Man Utd can win the league.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Galileogalileo(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2017
CapitalCee:

Then sack him already. His squad is world class and should challenge. Contes team won the league last season, he spent 202m on it, while another spent 150m on 6th placed team. But the later is the Judas that should be hanged.
Bro have said it before you're quick to shut anybody that shows mourinho failings this season.... You made metion of chelsea, can you compare man u with chelsea in term tradition, global appeal,and their brand... Comparing the brand man u to chelsea is just too myopic... Man u have largest fans base in world or so, so their fans will bevery demanding... So before any coach take charge of the team he should already what is involved... Brow conte won the title last season or so if i could s remember or so we all praise him for what he did.... And this season the team have been underperforming and he has been taking the blame gracefully but what did your MCM do... He has been giving your fans base same excuses which some are tired of ... Bro am not saying the player mourinho had is world class but should go head to head with man city .... Bro the gap is damn too much for any united fsan to take...that is the reason you are seeing n lotta of fans vituperation everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:09pm On Dec 28, 2017
CapitalCee:

Everybody has different styles of player. Mourinho must not tow the same line as pep. For your info he is more successful. Fergie said according to Dwight Yorke that mourinho sholud not change his style of play because it has served him. If Fergie can endorse his style who are we to say otherwise. We are just sounding as if, Pep has won 5 EPLs in 5 consecutive years. After Arsenal went unbeaten in 2004 they never won again till now. Mind you I am only replying you because you do make sense with your points.
I wasn't talking about tiki taka but improvement in intensity and build up. I don't think Mourinho style is against that. But what do I know
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nezzar: 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
If the team wins 4-0 again......All these arguments would die down....no be we manu fans again.....Mou should just axe this squad

players under vangaal and moyes are still here....They are bringing in that mindset of moyes and vangaal plan into mou game and it's not helping at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
patrickmuf:
Lol then he failed cos he was definitely highly rated...And talking about Mbappe, for all his brilliance, the current state of the market was a major determinant in the price PSG ended up paying, a price many big teams frowned at...
A pointer? Lemar was priced at about 90m when he isn't as good as Martial.
true talk.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2017
joeace2020:

United got four players.

Machester ins in 2017

And united got 3.

Out of those 14, only about 9 are with the seniors team and about 5 are guaranteed to start when fully fit. We didn't bother ourselves with buying for the future as all our signings are expected to start when fully fit bar Lindelof. Pogba Bailly Matic Lukaku and Mkhi were all bought by Jose. They were well experienced and above average before we bought them. They are enough quality to improve the team that has talents like Rash Martial, world class keeper in De Gea, and quality defenders. Yes Jones and Valencia is as good as what other club have. Luke is back and should be starting. He has been back for a long time but we say he is experiencing tough love OK.

Tell me how 6-7 quality players are not good enough for a team to compete while playing quality football?

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2017
elampiro:

Mkhitaryan is not exactly that dribbler, or may be he is still adjusting to the new challenge. Mkhitaryan and Mata should fight for one position.

We need a dribbler who can cut in behind the defence line or tear it apart like Salah. Salah is still not a world class player, so someone even better.

Pogba cannot burst with top speed. We need one. We can play three in the middle against big teams. Matic, Pogba and another top midfielder. Someone who can do week in week out what Sissoko did in Euro 2016 final.

The third position we can work on, is playing a good ball control striker like Martial in some matches. It is not every time Lukaku plays 90 minutes and just wait there for perfect cross. Manchester City, Tottenham do not play the big striker, but the ones who can involve in build up.
pogba can do this mehn.
that is partly why he is so highly rated he sabi pass and he sabi carry ball over long distance and dribble well-well.
sissoko dey audition for maga like spurs of course he played the game of his life plus na final i doubt you go find anybody that can do that every week.

no fire cheap shots at ukaku.
create chances and he'll score.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
dubylhover:

ooh..and I was here thinking mourinho is just about defense
wow so its d players in utd team dat are bringing the park the bus idea right? Who con be coach. I which I had a gun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4966) (4967) (4968) (4969) (4970) (4971) (4972) ... (14386) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nitrogen(m), YoungB1a(m), Jamiuokolaa, eph12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.