Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,716 members, 7,962,316 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 08:38 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9188715 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (14398) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 2:57am On Mar 27, 2018
hensben:
See this f.ool feeling funky(FFF).
In the immortal words of late Tupac Shakur
"Do whatever it takes to resist the temptation" (Brenda's Got a Baby-from 2Pacalypse Now 1992 Interscope Records)

I have nothing but ignoble contempt and pity for that deep fried omelette you call a brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 3:05am On Mar 27, 2018
sod09:
Way the bushmeat na .. grin angry
If una no start make I go sleep jo
This jobless idïot who still doesn't know what to do with its life is trying to sneak diss me.
I jump and pass.
It ain't worth it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 4:35am On Mar 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

In the immortal words of late Tupac Shakur
"Do whatever it takes to resist the temptation" (Brenda's Got a Baby-from 2Pacalypse Now 1992 Interscope Records)

I have nothing but ignoble contempt and pity for that deep fried omelette you call a brain.
Get lost. Mkpi!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 5:29am On Mar 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol
He lost the first battle by all accounts and he definitely didn’t win this one.
He came, he saw, and he was conquered.
That's a matter of perspective.
he gave a valiant account of himself and at the very least took joeace2020 down with him.

That's 3 thread legends in 24 hours. Even ISIS would be pleased with his hit rate.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 5:31am On Mar 27, 2018
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 5:32am On Mar 27, 2018
hensben:
Get lost. Mkpi!

such viciousness. so straight to the point.

see that one quoting date and record label like an Alaba pirate

hensben! na you biko!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 5:43am On Mar 27, 2018
Oasis007 na me and you today...... blaady scumcvnt cheesy cheesy cheesy

We actually do have an ekute in this thread if you check properly cuz after I had to shyttee all-over this useless thread yesterday....no bans.........no jail time yet(ekite still fit report) ....and the useless thread is still open. .. shocked shocked

We really need to check the rat in the house. angry angry angry angry Cuz this is a free trade zone.....snitching ain't allowed niqqaz.....

Anyways for your sins and for the culture.....lemme drop this here real quick . . ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewaDxKjmO2Y
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:59am On Mar 27, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

That's a matter of perspective.
he gave a valiant account of himself and at the very least took joeace2020 down with him.

That's 3 thread legends in 24 hours. Even ISIS would be pleased with his hit rate.

The first 2 legends took him down CLEARLY.
The last legend battled him to a stalemate.
Battling 3 legends is not special, beating them is what matters and he certainly didn’t beat them.
He lost 2 clearly, 1 was a stalemate, and won 1.
That is below average bro, the only props I give him is not knowing when he has been beaten ( cos he was beaten real n good over the last 48hrs).

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Cruxifizio: 6:56am On Mar 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

Battling 3 legends is not special, beating them is what matters and he certainly didn’t beat them.
That is below average bro, the only props I give him is not knowing when he has been beaten ( cos he was beaten real n good over the last 48hrs).

Dockita.....so you really think anyone is trying to win shyyte here? Dunno about your guys tho ... but my purpose here was to drag steeewpid niqqaz and to expose the scums in them....

like Nihilist rightly said it's all about perspective boss.......

How did I get beat tho.....? can you actually state facts without trying to father the scums you have here? Like seriously see the CVs of those I have had to contend with below....

Legends 1 rat 2....

You definitely have a rat in one.....one who got pained enuff that he had to post a false account balance here(people's money) to start with.....

But him claiming to be hard cuz his bank account is soft really had to win the bants right? cheesy cheesy

Let me not even start with the security guy bros.....cuz I can't even be bothered about those I feed calling me poor these days...cuz the truth is that I am poor grin and there is always a bytch and a snytch in some of your guys here....

Legend 3.....

clearly told us his life ambition is to fvck,eat and sleep all day.....

Anyways......I really do not have to say more here doc......cuz I definitely had to lose against ewu alaba right? All still join oga mi.... cheesy

Finally....bants na bants finally.....but whichever cvnt I have had to go after had it coming or started the shyttee.......shyttee I will always have to drag whenever I need to.......just like I have had to drag your guys in the past 48hrs ....

Meanwhile...just so you know tho......I have only been exercising my God's given rights here.......which is to call out scums.....and by calling out the scums here......i have achieved my goal to start with......nothing more bro cuz I never wanted anything more to start with.. ..

Enjoy this one doc....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CJ1LGcsdYs

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

Something like this?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2018
I still dey invite una wink

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Khaytunechi: 7:34am On Mar 27, 2018
afrodoc2:

Lol He lost the first battle by all accounts and he definitely didn’t win this one. He came, he saw, and he was conquered.

EKWUEMEEE EKWUEMEEEE!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:45am On Mar 27, 2018
This is all getting moot and boring. undecided

Raumdeuter should start arguing with Elam.piro abeg. Lukaku is /isn't a good signing.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 8:27am On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Dockita.....so you really think anyone is trying to win shyyte here? Dunno about your guys tho ... but my purpose here was to drag steeewpid niqqaz and to expose the scums in them....

How did I get beat tho.....? can you actually state facts without trying to father the scums you have here? Like seriously see the CVs of those I have had to contend with below....

Legends 1 rat 2....

You definitely have a rat in one.....one who got pained enuff that he had to post a false account balance here(people's money) to start with.....

But him claiming to be hard cuz his bank account is soft really had to win the bants right? cheesy cheesy

Let me not even start with the security guy bros.....cuz I can't even be bothered about those I feed calling me poor these days...cuz the truth is that I am poor grin and there is always a bytch and a snytch in some of your guys here....

Legend 3.....

Anyways......I really do not have to say more here doc......cuz I definitely had to lose against ewu alaba right? All still join oga mi.... cheesy

Finally....bants na bants finally.....but whichever cvnt I have had to go after had it coming or started the shyttee.......shyttee I will always have to drag whenever I need to.......just like I have had to drag your guys in the past 48hrs ....

Meanwhile...just so you know tho......I have only been exercising my God's given rights here.......which is to call out scums.....and by calling out the scums here......i have achieved my goal to start with......nothing more bro cuz I never wanted anything more to start with.. ..

Enjoy this one doc....

fire on nothing do you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2018
sod09:
fire on nothing do you
You no wan reply Bushwickbill grin grin grin

Common, have some "balls" cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:01am On Mar 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Please don't unequally yoke me with beasts of burden and folks with sub-micron IQs

I ain't got time for all that anymore.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:04am On Mar 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

the bushmeat wan to turn the fight to community own
He has hesben and diggz to settle I'm a gayner I don't interfere in battle like this angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:09am On Mar 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Please don't unequally yoke me with beasts of burden and folks with sub-micron IQs

bush meat fire on
Bush meat fire on
grin cheesy grin grin
We are waiting for you to send these bloody shekpites where they belong don't let's us down bro kiss
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 9:09am On Mar 27, 2018
sod09:
He has he been and diggz to settle I'm a gayner I don't interfere in battle like this angry
Just look at your post and ask me why I should reply you piece of dyslexic trash.

Please leave me alone, I beg you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 9:13am On Mar 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Just look at your post and ask me why I should reply you piece of dyslexic trash.

Please leave me alone, I beg you.

grin grin
Common sense will tell that is typo
Well we are still waiting for the smack down on hensben
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:02am On Mar 27, 2018
yeye thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 10:03am On Mar 27, 2018
Leyqute:
This is all getting moot and boring. undecided

Raumdeuter should start arguing with Elam.piro abeg. Lukaku is /isn't a good signing.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:14am On Mar 27, 2018
BushWickBill:

Egbon Bush, hammercy.

I don't have strength to prepare burial sermon.
This coming Sunday is Easter Sunday mbok, let me prepare something yummy for my brethren grin

How are you jaree
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 10:15am On Mar 27, 2018
sod09:
He has hesben and diggz to settle I'm a gayner I don't interfere in battle like this angry
Let it go baba.

It's all for bants. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by obainojazz(m): 11:09am On Mar 27, 2018
Cruxifizio:

Legends 1 rat 2....

Legend 3.....

Enjoy this one doc....

And your ambition is
Nairaland
Nairaland
Then finally hang out with your jerking buddies tongue bloody shepkite

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by crazypencils20: 11:39am On Mar 27, 2018
The drama don do now

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:46am On Mar 27, 2018
weedtaker:
yeye thread.

grin

Your food is ready Dude! Jez hang out on the Fence and stay off the Brawl!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilstjnr: 11:48am On Mar 27, 2018
^ grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Neimar: 1:28pm On Mar 27, 2018
pathetic thread

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2018
Ibrahimovic's first interview with LA Galaxy

"Galaxy didn't choose me. I chose them."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIGBBy7lAkk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BushWickBill: 4:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Skimpledawg:

Egbon Bush, hammercy.

I don't have strength to prepare burial sermon.
This coming Sunday is Easter Sunday mbok, let me prepare something yummy for my brethren grin

How are you jaree
I dey bro.

All these tse-tse flies wey jus wan do attaché by force no go let man rest.

Happy Easter in advance.

In this season of crusades, I can see you are ready to hammer by way of tithe and offerings and sacrificial giving to all sorts of needs.

Do not forget ya brother in this time of merriment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 5:50pm On Mar 27, 2018
Typical scummy behavior. Gather together and side themselves even in the face of the obvious angry

Spits in arabic angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5424) (5425) (5426) (5427) (5428) (5429) (5430) ... (14398) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: metodman(m), rooftops, odizeey(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.