Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,920 members, 7,959,898 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:43 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9173038 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) ... (14385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 2:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
neezar:
That guy that uploaded that hiv test result

sorry 2 burst ur bubble.....stop posting false information

This is a link to that picture

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFmImcJsMeHl51yGqKafQdPNXmfUv55o71VqcGK8gHtcO-LpbA
It has been taken down already...

Even though it has.... angry

This place needs overhauling and thread deliverance..
Tell elrony, larride, Leyqute and eph12 to See Me in the office for this thread deliverance

Daddy afrodoc2 will see to the expenses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
funlord:

grin

You get time....just allow the mods keep helping him to finish his MB! If you go through all his deleted profiles you would wonder what he was fed as a child. As if we are the ones who made him get 3rd class in physiology? Or who made him go and start begging for N1k on the betting thread before he was exposed.
lol.....I think I know the dude

He used a she account to open a thread about u in romance section
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
Skimpledawg:

It has been taken down already...

Even though it has.... angry

This place needs overhauling and thread deliverance..
Tell elrony, larride, Leyqute and eph12 to See Me in the office for this thread deliverance

Daddy afrodoc2 will see to the expenses grin
na when season start, No too much activities like dah

Elampiro with his analysischeesy cheesy

But truly this thread needs cleansing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
neezar:

lol.....I think I know the dude

He used a she account to open a thread about u in romance section

Yes....he was apprehended for promoting cultism and sex with minors. After getting banned permanently from that section he started gift card fraud but was busted. I am now his kryptonite....he does not know I don't have time for childish nonsense with any frustrated handles anymore...na ban straight!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diadem10: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2018
SIRcumalot:

Where did I use stat to butress my point?
This isn't a question of who is better overall? Was the comparison ludicrous that particular season ? No it wasn't.
I wasn't a fan of Herrera's,but he won me over for that season.
Once you guys don't like a certain player nothing will change your mind,narrative would be rewriiten,past brilliance, forgotten even for the brief period when said player is infallible you just bide your time till the first crack shows and the knives don come out again.

It was always wrong to compare them because both had nothing in common except the similar stats.
Kante was/is a defensive box-box CM whose energetic display and stamina are pivotal to Chelsea midfield whereas Herrera was a laid back CM operating in a DM role that season.

Btw, Herrera role was no different from Fabinho's role at Monaco although not as visionary as the latter. His job was to sit back in a 2-man midfield, recover the ball and either ping long ball for Mkhi run to or pass to his midfield partner, Pogba whose runs had to start from a deep position because he was sitting so deep beside Herrera. Anyone could do what Herrera did for us that season for example, an offensive player like Pogba had no problem playing the same role at the worldcup.

Why did you think Mourinho procured Matic who's actually an anchorer (CDM), not some jack of all trade forming activity in the DM role?

There was no way Herrera would have handled being the anchor in a 3-man midfield setup and Mourinho knows this as well. Also, there was Pogba who had to be making runs from a deeper position because he was shackled so deep beside Herrera that season and we know Pogba has no Kante's or Yoko's stamina to be operating such an energetic role in the first place.

The fact is people just looked at Herrera's defensive stats and deemed it fit to compare him with Kante when Kante's role was quite different from Herrera's. Funny thing is Kante and Herrera would have complemented each other if both were to be deployed in a 2-man monaco-like midfield setup for a counter attacking team, similar to how Kante complimented Pogba at the worldcup albeit the productivity wouldn't be the same because Pogba is more creative than Herrera but the point is such role is no rocket science and it doesn't make Herrera nor Pogba CDM operating in the role.

On the other hand, Kante isn't even a CDM to begin with. He's a box-box CM albeit a defensive one and as a box-box, he trumps Herrera everyday 'cos Herrera can't even play a box-box role to save his life.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2018
funlord:

Yes....he was apprehended for promoting cultism and sex with minors. After getting banned permanently from that section he started gift card fraud but was busted. I am now his kryptonite....he does not know I don't have time for childish nonsense with any frustrated handles anymore...na ban straight!
U ve exposed him before that's why he's doing this cheesy

Just ignore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
neezar:

U ve exposed him before that's why he's doing this cheesy

Just ignore

sometimes ignoring these teenagers does not help them get sense! This little riff raff was the sole reason I was banned for months. So instead of retaliating let those that are paid to dispense justice deal with him...Person that wanted to buy me beer last night and chill with his god? Now wants to suddenly cure me and miraculously cash out $60k as a trolling reward from PMB? The weed sold in Anambra must be the bomb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Zllsps:

[s]My son, I'm trying to make peace with you and your here still adamant.. Do you want peace peace or you want war?[/s]

Get lost from my mentions and don't ever quote me in your life again if you want peace. I don't know you, don't want to, don't need to and never will!

Go and do something about your life and stop blaming your misfortunes on strangers who you are only able to interact with online via the benevolence of mtn glo or 9mobile.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 3:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
funlord:

sometimes ignoring these teenagers does not help them get sense! This little riff raff was the sole reason I was banned for months. So instead of retaliating let those that are paid to dispense justice deal with him...Person that wanted to buy me beer last night and chill with his god? Now wants to suddenly cure me and miraculously cash out $60k as a trolling reward from PMB? The weed sold in Anambra must be the bomb
lol...Trolls are everywhere

They will get humbled once no one reply them
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 3:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
neezar:

lol...Trolls are everywhere

They will get humbled once no one reply them

Na so!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
diadem10:

You don't know Ajax stars (de ligt, van de beek, Frenkie, Kluveirt? Smh.
as if I have something to gain by knowing them. everybody get wetyn dey pain am

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Which kain palapala be this ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Malcolm joins Barcelona from bordeaux? Another right wing loss......

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
I honestly don't know what's wrong with Mou

Has he conceded defeat already??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
Make we calm down dey look. Baba Mou wants to sign Bale. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho says he wants to sign two more players before the close of the transfer window.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11667/11447347/jose-mourinho-eyes-two-more-manchester-united-signings
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
same people wen say I no sabi transfer workings dey here dey complain say man u no dey sign, be patient injury prone bale is coming.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5738) (5739) (5740) (5741) (5742) (5743) (5744) ... (14385) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.