Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,948 members, 7,963,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6019) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9193218 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
kokaneprodigy:
are u trolling? Until they hit 16th? Scummies this is ur real enemy.
when they hit 16th, then i would believe Mourinho has a problem.

Let's be frank, some players are not giving 100% anymore. They were scoring 4-4 goals at this stage last season, what happened now?

Players want Mou out. Look at Valencia lying he didn't read the bold text of that IG post cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2018
Shaw wins our September player of the month award, second successive win...But but he doesn't make our play flow on the left, so says the greatest analyst of our time, Elamps baba...

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
patrickmuf:
Shaw wins our September player of the month award, second successive win...But but he doesn't make our play flow on the left, so says the greatest analyst of our time, Elamps baba...

"You no know ball"

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2018
patrickmuf:

No. Luke Shaw kills attacks and impinges the performance of the players in front of him. To make matters worse, has zero cross accuracy, 60% lower than Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia's.

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2018
Roland17:

"You no know ball"

Ayagayagayo grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 4:45pm On Oct 04, 2018
Leyqute:

Ayagayagayo grin

hei

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
See as them dy drag elampiro ffs grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2018
Roland17:

"You no know ball"
Hahaha signature Elamps response...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2018
Leyqute:

No. Luke Shaw kills attacks and impinges the performance of the players in front of him. To make matters worse, has zero cross accuracy, 60% lower than Ashley Young and Antonio Valencia's.

grin
Hahaha Shaw should be on the bench for Young then since Young makes our LW better and attacks as well as defends better...
A pay rise and life long contract should be sealed already before Pep or Klopp comes poaching, Ed get to work you tool...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
cheesy grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 6:56pm On Oct 04, 2018
I just dey laugh at the Pogba should fvck off comments grin
I remember vividly, how Chelsea fans wanted Hazard and the rest binned asap.

To prove you how hypocritical Mourinho is, just look at his treatment of Shaw.
Just last season, Mourinho practically labelled him a cvnt grin
Are you saying just 4 months later, Shaw has suddenly developed football intelligence and balls?
Mourinho is a big influencer. He will make you see what he wants you to see.

Many now really detest Martial, Pogba etc, calling them useless, arrogant, but we know how e dey go.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elxandre:

Are you saying just 4 months later, Shaw has suddenly developed football intelligence and balls?

Many now really detest Martial, Pogba etc, calling them useless, arrogant, but we know how e dey go.

@bolded. This is one comment i 100% agree with and how some fans fail to see this is quite surprising. It's a pattern in his coaching career, there's always that one (or two) really good player that he successfully turns a part of the fans against, not like it's done on purpose anyway, it all falls down to his coaching style. Possible reason for the rebellion that usually follows.

In Pogba's case, consistency evades him like an irritation and Mou has always defended his b.s so his current behavior (as portrayed by the media) is highly unacceptable, not to even mention his agent who Fergie clearly stated his dislike for, and uploading comedy videos while your team is being kicked out in Old Trafford by a league one team is a completely whole level of disrespect for the badge.

As for Martial, Shaw and Lindelof, I've always believed in those guys. Even the board believes in them cheesy grin grin, reason they didn't want to sell them when they were being slammed back to back by Mou, even it was to happen, it was definitely not to a club in the EPL.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 04, 2018

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2018
Elxandre:

Na why i dey shake head when people here dey campaign say make dem sell Pogba....sell Martial.

Pogba get him faults but who wan replace am for the team? Herrera? Fred? Fellaini?

The man turned Madrid fans against Cassilas. The same Chelsea fans shouting Hazard...best in the world turned on Hazard to support the Fraud.
Mourinho benched Hazard because he thought he wasn't defensive enough. He used that same line against Martial just last week.

As much as i hate Mourinho, na those United fans wey still dey defend am dey irritate me pass.

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by EvilMetahuman: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2018
Nice save aribizala tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2018
GloryIsaac:

@bolded. This is one comment i 100% agree with and how some fans fail to see this is quite surprising. It's a pattern in his coaching career, there's always that one (or two) really good player that he successfully turns a part of the fans against, not like it's done on purpose anyway, it all falls down to his coaching style. Possible reason for the rebellion that usually follows.

In Pogba's case, consistency evades him like an irritation and Mou has always defended his b.s so his current behavior (as portrayed by the media) is highly unacceptable, not to even mention his agent who Fergie clearly stated his dislike for, and uploading comedy videos while your team is being kicked out in Old Trafford by a league one team is a completely whole level of disrespect for the badge.

As for Martial, Shaw and Lindelof, I've always believed in those guys. Even the board believes in them cheesy grin grin, reason they didn't want to sell them when they were being slammed back to back by Mou, even it was to happen, it was definitely not to a club in the EPL.
some wisdom in this talk.

Make we hold off the fire sale I dey follow Woodward talk about
Some players no get hope sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
SIRcumalot:

some wisdom in this talk.

Make we hold off the fire sale I dey follow Woodward talk about
Some players no get hope sha.

The old guys gats get ready to shift soon, hope no dey for them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 8:32am On Oct 05, 2018
neezar:
Fabio Capello: “This summer at a meeting of the coaches, I met Mourinho. He was looking for two defenders: one was Skriniar and the other was Koulibaly.”

Koulibaly would be great.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2018
Your striker just bought 3 cars in the space of 3 months cheesy cheesy cheesy

We ain't ready yet cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emnyte(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2018
Afolabi6046:
that one wey never win spoon in 4 years? sad

If your players actually stick to Mou's instructions, you would enjoy him. He won 3 EPL for us.
what about Sarri wey never win anything for him life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 05, 2018
Emnyte:
what about Sarri wey never win anything for him life
Let him spend 3 years in Chelsea without winning anything, if dem noh go pursue am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 9:27am On Oct 05, 2018
Afolabi6046:
Let him spend 3 years in Chelsea without winning anything, if dem noh go pursue am.
We Chelsea fans adore sarri ball more than trophies

We just wanna see sweet football more than trophies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2018
neezar:
Your striker just bought 3 cars in the space of 3 months cheesy cheesy cheesy

We ain't ready yet cheesy

So he should not drive again? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2018
neezar:
We Chelsea fans adore sarri ball more than trophies
We just wanna see sweet football more than trophies

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:20am On Oct 05, 2018
WOW. MANCHESTER UNITED ADOPTS A CHILD shocked

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 11:24am On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 05, 2018
Useless club hopeless fans.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by purplekayc(m): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2018
grin I can't laugh alone abeg

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
Paul Scholes On Alexis Sanchez:

“It’s really tough. We all know the qualities he’s got, he’s shown them at Arsenal, he’s shown them at Barcelona. It just hasn’t happened for him for one reason or another – why? I don’t know. I don’t know what he’s doing in training or behind the scenes. We just don’t know. I never though we really needed him at the time; I thought the position was covered in Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford.

"Obviously, I thought he would bring quality to the squad. He hasn’t performed yet. Whether he’s fallen out with the manager – I don’t know. He looks like he’s trying.

"When you’re on a bad run of form, your confidence just goes. There are times when you just don’t want to play and you feel like you can’t kick a ball 10 yards to another player. I just hope he gets a chance to show his qualities because we know he has them.”

@embolden exactly my thoughts at the time!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 1:17pm On Oct 05, 2018
Tough times! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
Football fans passion are insatiable grin Hosanna today crucify him tomorrow, when Mourinho came to United in his first season they are all hailing him, he won treble, He won treble so how come your TREBLE winning coach suddenly becomes TERRIBLE

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6016) (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.