Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,948 members, 7,963,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6020) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9193208 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (14400) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
MorataFC:
Football fans passion are insatiable grin Hosanna today crucify him tomorrow, when Mourinho came to United in his first season they are all hailing him, he won treble, He won treble so how come your TREBLE winning coach suddenly becomes TERRIBLE
shut the hell up and go defend hazard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 3:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
odizeey:
shut the hell up and go defend hazard.
Defend Hazard?
Hazard has scored 60% goals of what the whole entire man u team has scored (18/19 season), presently he is the Epl highest goals scorer for this session.
Hazard had defended himself tongue

Nexxxxt grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:24pm On Oct 05, 2018
MorataFC:
Defend Hazard?
Hazard has scored 60% goals of what the whole entire man u team has scored (18/19 season), presently he is the Epl highest goals scorer for this session.
Hazard had defended himself tongue

Nexxxxt grin
then why the stammering all over your thread because of raumdeuters interest on the issue

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2018
MorataFC:
Football fans passion are insatiable grin Hosanna today crucify him tomorrow, when Mourinho came to United in his first season they are all hailing him, he won treble, He won treble so how come your TREBLE winning coach suddenly becomes TERRIBLE
Is that not how it is everywhere?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2018
eph12:

No mind am. The same people that called Hazard rat and supported Mourinho that time are the same ones now shouting "Up Hazard" and blaming Mourinho for selling KDB and Salah.

They are called Shekpe fans for a reason!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lana1:
No mind am. The same people that called Hazard rat and supported Mourinho that time are the same ones now shouting "Up Hazard" and blaming Mourinho for selling KDB and Salah.

They are called Shekpe fans for a reason!
Like I don't even get the guy again. These things happen in every club. Well what can one expect from someone stanning Morata?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 5:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
elrony:

So he should not drive again? angry
No be ur brother again??

I ain't surprised
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2018
eph12:

You needed to have been at our lecture venue in 04 when Yanshnal won the league, boys were shouting and making noise everywhere. Any small thing, we can't be beaten. Fast forward to 2017 grin Ayo, Clem, Bassey and co dey shout wenger out, useless coach, bastard etc grin grin the worst na Ayo Wey carry Wenger Poster put for our hostel grin dey salute am every morning grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2018
KingTom:
You needed to have been at our lecture venue in 04 when Yanshnal won't the league, boys were shouting and making noise everywhere. Any small thing, we can't be beaten. Fast forward to 2017 grin Ayo, Clem, Bassey and co dey shout wenger out, useless coach, bastard etc grin grin the worst na Ayo Wey carry Wenger Poster put for our hostel grin dey salute am every morning grin

Are you sure those guys were arsenal fans? They sound like scummies

If i recall correctly, between 2001 and 2005, Arsenal boys were like the poshest guys in lagos. Arsenal were clearly the most 'swaggerful' team in the country, and all their fans used to carry that swagger around - particularly those club boys in unilag. Everything about Arsenal then was sexy, with the likes of Henry, Wiltord, Pires, Viera, along with Wenger injecting the club with with some serious Gallic je ne se qouis

Peak period was that 02 jersey with double netting at the back during invincibles season. Most Arsenal fans during that period were fresh smarmy gits.

I really enjoyed their downfall. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2018
KingTom:
You needed to have been at our lecture venue in 04 when Yanshnal won't the league, boys were shouting and making noise everywhere. Any small thing, we can't be beaten. Fast forward to 2017 grin Ayo, Clem, Bassey and co dey shout wenger out, useless coach, bastard etc grin grin the worst na Ayo Wey carry Wenger Poster put for our hostel grin dey salute am every morning grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

Are you sure those guys were arsenal fans? They sound like scummies

If i recall correctly, between 2001 and 2005, Arsenal boys were like the poshest guys in lagos. Arsenal were clearly the most 'swaggerful' team in the country, and all their fans used to carry that swagger around - particularly those club boys in unilag. Everything about Arsenal then was sexy, with the likes of Henry, Wiltord, Pires, Viera, along with Wenger injecting the club with with some serious Gallic je ne se qouis

Peak period was that 02 jersey with double netting at the back during invincibles season. Most Arsenal fans during that period were fresh smarmy gits.

I really enjoyed their downfall. cheesy

Nah, the poshest guys in Lag then were Man Utd fans. The average uneducated and illiterate guy on the street supported Arsenal because Kanu was there and they had lots of black guys on the team.

When Chelsea came along many posh guys started supporting Chelsea, until the club had some success and was hijacked by the agberos and palm wine tappers. That is the origin of the current Shekpite culture in Chelsea.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:19pm On Oct 05, 2018
afrodoc2:

Nah, the poshest guys in Lag then were Man Utd fans. The average uneducated and illiterate guy on the street supported Arsenal because Kanu was there and they had lots of black guys on the team.

When Chelsea came along many posh guys started supporting Chelsea, until the club had some success and was hijacked by the agberos and palm wine tappers. That is the origin of the current Shekpite culture in Chelsea.

100% disagree

Some manyoo boys were posh, but Arsenal had the most swag without doubt.

Everybody wanted to be an Arsenal fan back then. I remember coming back from jand summer 01 with the autoglass jersey, and some people in my class had never even heard of chelsea football club, no word of a lie.

Arsenal were the poshest - They had fashion models in Henry, Ljunberg and Pires on the roster. They had skillful players and played the most attractive football.

Plus they had papillo.

They had nike shirts in a sea of umbros, diadoras and kappas

Nah mehn...disagree completely

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

100% disagree

Everybody wanted to be an Arsenal fan back then. I remember coming back from jand summer 01 with the autoglass jersey, and some people in my class had never even heard of chelsea football club, no word of a lie.

Arsenal were the poshest - They had fashion models in Henry, Ljunberg and Pires on the roster. They had skillful players and played the most attractive football.

Plus they had papillo.

They had the majority fans. They had the good, the bad and the ugly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 05, 2018
The person behind this AS Roma English has to be Nigerian or at least half Nigerian

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

100% disagree

Plus they had papillo.

Of course everyone wanted to be fans of Arsenal, including most of the "any work" boys that we used to send to buy food, most of the bus conductors and vulcanizers.
Not saying posh guys did not support Arsenal, but most of the agberos were also Arsenal fans. The average Ariaria market urchin also supported Arsenal because of Kanu.
Papillo was actually one of the main reasons that the club attacted many street people. The average uneducated, uninformed Naija guy just wanted to support something that was familiar and seemed patriotic.

It was actually when those agberos and bricklayers decamped from Arsenal to Chelsea that they converted Chelsea to Sheesi and rapidly built up the Shekpite legacy.
Most of the low lives your club has in Nigeria are ex-Arsenal fans.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:35pm On Oct 05, 2018
eph12:

They had the majority fans. They had the good, the bad and the ugly

You summarized it neatly.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lana1:
The person behind this AS Roma English has to be Nigerian or at least half Nigerian
Obviously grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2018
afrodoc2:

Of course everyone wanted to be fans of Arsenal, including most of the "any work" boys that we used to send to buy food, most of the bus conductors and vulcanizers.
Not saying posh guys did not support Arsenal, but most of the agberos were also Arsenal fans. The average Ariaria market urchin also supported Arsenal because of Kanu.
Papillo was actually one of the main reasons that the club attacted many street people. The average uneducated, uninformed Naija guy just wanted to support something that was familiar and seemed patriotic.

It was actually when those agberos and bricklayers decamped from Arsenal to Chelsea that they converted Chelsea to Sheesi and rapidly built up the Shekpite legacy.
Most of the low lives your club has in Nigeria are ex-Arsenal fans.

grin grin grin grin

I don't know if Arsenal fans really decamped to Chelsea. The only example we have here, packed his load from London to Germany.

What i will say is this; Chelsea became popular with the explosion of dstv and viewing centres in Lagos around 03-06, and this was during the mourinho era. Arsenal were still very much title challengers around this time, so I doubt we mopped up their fan base. I believe we just picked up a lot of the people who would go to viewing centres in those days.

The barkabot was born a few years after...and a huge chunk of agberos, conductors, and nurtw members are shouting 'barka for laif' to this very day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nihilistjnr: 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lana1:

This is not his first reference to jollof rice either..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin

I don't know if Arsenal fans really decamped to Chelsea. The only example we have here, packed his load from London to Germany.

What i will say is this; Chelsea became popular with the explosion of dstv and viewing centres in Lagos around 03-06, and this was during the mourinho era. Arsenal were still very much title challengers around this time, so I doubt we mopped up their fan base. I believe we just picked up a lot of the people who would go to viewing centres in those days.

The barkabot was born a few years after...and a huge chunk of agberos, conductors, and nurtw members are shouting 'barka for laif' to this very day.

Now you are talking. If you take a poll of the older barkabots and shekpites you will find that most of them were Arsenal fans.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin

On your last paragraph, I believe the exiled immigrants from Equatorial Guinea played a huge part in making Spanish futubol popular grin That said, the bulk of shoe menders, Suya sellers and torchlight vendors also joined the parade, that brings us to the present day madness we see day in day out grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2018
I downloaded this video of pogba offline to watch it from time to time, I still hope my guy will remember how to play football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7151qOfFC-g
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by neezar: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2018
Majority of manu fans are ajebos

Chelsea fans still carry that agbero trademark but they've reduced tho

Most arsenal fans are lousy (truth)

Most barca fans are relaxed.....They have money tho

Liverpool fans are mostly papas

My opinion tho

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:03pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lana1:
Since na
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:08pm On Oct 05, 2018
melodyogonna:
I downloaded this video of pogba offline to watch it from time to time, I still hope my guy will remember how to play football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7151qOfFC-g
You can also download Mourinho clips from his time at Inter grin hope say your guy go remember how to Coach too grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
KingTom:
You can also download Mourinho clips from his time at Inter grin hope say your guy go remember how to Coach too grin
I also still have hope in Jose, the only coach to win all domestic trophies from 4 European clubs...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2018
nihilistjnr:

This is not his first reference to jollof rice either..
I know. He even made a poll sef of Nigerian, Ghanaian, Liberian & Senegalese Jollof.

The account has been famzing Nigeria as far back as when our World Cup kits dropped!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:25pm On Oct 05, 2018

nihilistjnr:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin
You are looking for A reason to get struck by 40 bolts of lightning before tomorrow!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
melodyogonna:

I also still have hope in Jose, the only coach to win all domestic trophies from 4 European clubs...
Yes o, he will win the TREBLE again this year grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Adisaowalla: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2018
Lana1:

grin grin
You are looking for A reason to get struck by 40 bolts of lightning before tomorrow!!

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by melodyogonna(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2018
KingTom:
Yes o, he will win the TREBLE again this year grin
maybe not this year, why are you always using that laughing emoji, he wan about 50% of your EPL - that's if you are a Chelsea fan

(1) (2) (3) ... (6017) (6018) (6019) (6020) (6021) (6022) (6023) ... (14400) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 16 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.