Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,012 members, 7,936,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9110835 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) ... (14335) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by popizaino(m): 10:38pm On Dec 30, 2018
elampiro:

I like William

Come and have him

We will give you for free .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2018
airmark:

I'm a candidate of heaven, the message is for both of you. You went to church and later started clapping for the red devils.

cheesy cheesy
You were a candidate but that's in the past. Good morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 30, 2018
afrodoc2:
Nice game. Forward passes, passing between lines, full backs overlapping ahead of the ball.

It’s almost like watching Manchester United play.

P.S Bailly better check himself before he wreck himself.

And some folks actually thought football can only be played two ways.

Ghen Ghen press and Lose or

Park the Bus and Win. cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:29am On Dec 31, 2018
“That is a top, top performance from a midfielder because it was all round. His work rate, he was dangerous in the box, he won headers, he won tackles and there was no showboating.

"It was touch, pass and move. He played an efficient game. And Paul knows he is at his best when he plays that game. There was one flick maybe that he missed half way through the second half which he could have maybe done better, but there is not much more he could have done.

"We want to see the best out of all the players, we want to see them enjoy themselves and express themselves, but within the framework and how we want the team to play. All of them have really performed up to their top standards.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:30am On Dec 31, 2018
“I think Marcus has been different class since I have come in. He has scored two goals now in three games. His work rate is unbelievable. He closes down, chases, runs in behind and his skill for the first goal for Paul today was [brilliant].

"The first thing is he holds up the ball up and hasn’t got the right to go past the first defender, but then to go past the second defender... he has got all the potential in the world to be a top, top striker.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:31am On Dec 31, 2018
“Eric [Bailly] knows it is a rash challenge, he doesn’t have to do it. Just stay on your feet. But once in a while, when the boys are excited, we want to win the ball back and sometimes we mistime a challenge. Eric is the first one to accept that he made a mistake.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:32am On Dec 31, 2018
“He [Lukaku] is a good, good target man, but if you tell him to be a target man he will never face the goal. Today he was side on, so he could go in behind or go towards the ball and he has got the attributes of a top striker, but we need to work on his fitness because he has had a few days off, but I am delighted for him even though he was half a yard offside, but it was still a good finish.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:33am On Dec 31, 2018
“He [Lindelof] is a cultured, European centre back. He gets on the ball, he passes it really well, he knows when to quicken things up and slow things down. It is different to play in England and he has had time to adapt and he has been excellent in all three games I must say.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:34am On Dec 31, 2018
“You always look for improvements. You can’t switch off for one second in this league, you cannot switch off. We looked from the side-line what they were going to do and it happened, a great touch by the kid [David Brooks, who crossed for Nathan Ake's header], but I have to say it was a very, very good performance.

”We are looking for that clean sheet, we are looking for that foundation to let those front four just go and enjoy themselves because when you know you are keeping a clean sheet at the back, it is easier to perform and to create chances, nothing is rushed. It was a really, really good performance. The crowd were enjoying it.

“Now Newcastle is the next one, that’s a challenge, that’s a different kind of test.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:35am On Dec 31, 2018
“In the first half, you go out and attack the game with high tempo, high energy and winning the ball back, but the response to Bournemouth's goal [in first-half injury time] was great. I thought the second half was excellent. We managed the game so much better than we did against Huddersfield for example.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:37am On Dec 31, 2018
“We needed a win and we had a great performance as well and we are coming back. There is still a long way to go, but to finish the year like that it is beautiful.

“We are Manchester United and we need to keep up and be at the top of the league. [This was] just a reaction of all of the players, everybody enjoying themselves, this is what we need.

“The team needs to enjoy playing football. We work for each other. We want to attack, the manager wants us to attack and that’s what we are doing on the pitch.”

- Paul Pogba

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:39am On Dec 31, 2018
“I always want to do more, but I try not to do too much and play for the team, play it simple. We are still far [from the top] and we still want to improve, so there is still a long way to go.”

- Paul Pogba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 3:41am On Dec 31, 2018
Happy birthday to the Boss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:05am On Dec 31, 2018
Oasis007:
“That is a top, top performance from a midfielder because it was all round. His work rate, he was dangerous in the box, he won headers, he won tackles and there was no showboating.

"It was touch, pass and move. He played an efficient game. And Paul knows he is at his best when he plays that game. There was one flick maybe that he missed half way through the second half which he could have maybe done better, but there is not much more he could have done.

"We want to see the best out of all the players, we want to see them enjoy themselves and express themselves, but within the framework and how we want the team to play. All of them have really performed up to their top standards.”

- Ole Gunner Solskjaer

Oasis007:
“I always want to do more, but I try not to do too much and play for the team, play it simple. We are still far [from the top] and we still want to improve, so there is still a long way to go.”

- Paul Pogba

Obainojazz and eph12

I hope you scumcvnts can read and comprehend sha?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2018
"Ole said from the first day, 'the best way to keep a result and win a game is to keep attacking, pushing and going forward'. This is what United have always been about and that is good for us. We have some of the best attacking players in the world."

- Ander Herrera

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:12am On Dec 31, 2018
“I don’t like to make comparisons. I’m very thankful for José for what he did for the club. He gave everything for the club. Every day he was in Carrington trying his best for the club. I will be always thankful to him.”

- Ander Herrera

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:25am On Dec 31, 2018
cool

Virus indeed!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:28am On Dec 31, 2018
Ole’s at the wheel
Tell me how good does it feel
We’ve got Sanchez, Paul Pogba and Fred
Marcus Rashford’s a Manc born and bred
Du du du du dudu du du
Du du du du dudu du du
Greatest of English football
We’ve won it all all.

Copied

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 4:32am On Dec 31, 2018
diggz:

Obain.ojazz and ep.h12

Elewon diggz, why you no mention me naa??
And how do you see main man Pogboom? Is he now thw best CM in the league?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:33am On Dec 31, 2018
grin

What actually made me more happy Yesterday is; despite playing with 10 Men in the last 10 Mins of the Match; the Team didn't panic, didn't opt for a defensive Tactic, rather still attacking and dominating.

Make I curse Mou again?!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:03am On Dec 31, 2018
weedtaker:
Elewon diggz, why you no mention me naa??
And how do you see main man Pogboom? Is he now thw best CM in the league?

Keep kwayet!!! Best ko! Best ni!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 5:04am On Dec 31, 2018
diggz:

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2018
diggz:

This man no get shame smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 31, 2018
krattoss:
manutd and top 4
its with LordCat not airmark
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:52am On Dec 31, 2018
diggz:

Obainojazz and eph12

Read what na? Main man doing his thing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:54am On Dec 31, 2018
Oasis007:
cool

Virus indeed!
The thing for me is not even about just the goals but being available for passes, no showboating, making the right run into the box, helping out the defense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 8:49am On Dec 31, 2018
Lmao

Fair play, Baily saw Fellaini about to come on, two foots someone, gets a red card, Fellaini sits back down. Team player

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:59am On Dec 31, 2018
dopeJemi:
Lmao

Fair play, Baily saw Fellaini about to come on, two foots someone, gets a red card, Fellaini sits back down. Team player
He took one for the team grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2018
elampiro:

I like William
I know you also like Ashley Young and Valencia , but you will not sanction 60m for their purchase if you have the opportunity, or even half of that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRick: 9:06am On Dec 31, 2018
Solkjaer is always looking like someone who is yet to believe what is happening in his life, the constant look of joy/excitement on his face. Lol.

So far, he has not said one wrong word, from his first interview till now. He knows exactly what to say and how to say it, except when he overdid it and called Antonio Valencia one of the best attacking right backs in Europe grin

I actually cannot wait to see him against really good sides, so we know for sure if we should no longer bother with Pochettino.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 9:07am On Dec 31, 2018
eph12:

He took one for the team grin grin grin

Walahi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:12am On Dec 31, 2018
PietroRick:
Solkjaer is always looking like someone who is yet to believe what is happening in his life, the constant look of joy/excitement on his face. Lol.

So far, he has not said one wrong word, from his first interview till now. He knows exactly what to say and how to say it, except when he overdid it and called Antonio Valencia one of the best attacking right backs in Europe grin

I actually cannot wait to see him against really good sides, so we know for sure if we should no longer bother with Pochettino.
What has Pochettino done against really good sides?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6237) (6238) (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) ... (14335) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Gustavofringe, cephasdultimate, Shegzdave and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.