Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,573 members, 7,961,902 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 04:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9182887 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (14389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
Is it too early to start my "Shaw is the best LB in the league propaganda"?

Chai! If that for that broken leg and the special Fraud. Imagine playing Darmian ahead of a fit Shaw at LB. Spits. *Tueh*

E get as person go play ball, you go know say him go become star. Same thing i saw in Lindelof even when he was underperforming.

The players should be thankful for Mourinho's departure, he would have destroyed their career.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2019
LoRdCaT:
Real matter grin

You sef know cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2019
Na wa for Fred oh.

Of all the midfielders we saw in world football. We spent 50m on Fred?

We need to get his passport checked because I sincerely doubt he's Brazilian.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2019
larride:

I expect Fred, Dalot and Tom to be substituted. Chong can’t be as useless as Dalot at that RW. Let’s see Garner and Perreria replace Fred and Tom. They can’t offer us worse than those 2 plonkers.

Mou, thunder fire you for Fred. angry

I think Dalot hasn’t been that bad tonight. He’s put some energy in it but lacks experience or the talent required for a RW.

Fred is also energetic but he’s so shaky. Pogba was shifted to the right side to accommodate him. I think he’s the highest passer in the first half yet he’s hardly contributed tangibly to the game.

McTom is the worst. Clueless, slow , and lost. He doesn’t seem to know where he is on the pitch or what he’s supposed to be doing. It’s as if he’s a GK signing asked to be the striker for his new team. Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

LoooL. Impossible. I don’t do marathon arguments. If there’s a 4-5 page-long debate it won’t be because of me.

Better wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Fred looks more Angolan than Brazilian, dude has been poor.
Pereira and Chong should get ready.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

I’m telling you! That injury set him back massively. If you noticed, he was a bit hesitant before going on that run to hand Lukaku the assist.

Shaw is a top LB whenever he wants to be one.
I was really looking forward to seeing him and Martial owning that LW against teams that season. And the PSV game was even the first match they were starting together. But that foolish Moreno just had to kill my hopes that day.

Glad he's back to his blistering best. Na Martial we dey pray for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
chrisley024:
The guy is a wimp. It shows in all he's doing on that pitch like running away from receiving the ball from the defenders and he's also pure average.

He’s a bleeping coward on and off the ball. He’s so afraid of receiving the ball and losing possession. SMH.

Is this Mourinho’s fault?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
larride:

Who do you want Lukaku to play quick one-twos with? Sanchez? Dalot? Do you see how Tom and Fred are making Pogba look average?

Deadwood plenty for this team.

I know there are deadwoods, but he hasn't been able to return any quick pass made to him. He even had to take a leap of faith to shoot that Shaw pass with his right leg.
Pogba is still trying.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
hardeycute:
Robertson says HI!! tongue
Robertson kor, Robinson ni. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:01pm On Feb 27, 2019
hardeycute:
Robertson says HI!! tongue
LooL. Energetic Ramirez.

Didn’t you see Liverpool’s last match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:02pm On Feb 27, 2019
The first sub should be Fred off and Pereira on., then we can switch Pogba to the left while Pereira plays on the right.
Hopefully we get a 2nd goal and then OGS can bring Garner and Chong on for McTominay and Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:03pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:

I think Dalot hasn’t been that bad tonight. He’s put some energy in it but lacks experience or the talent required for a RW.

Fred is also energetic but he’s so shaky. Pogba was shifted to the right side to accommodate him. I think he’s the highest passer in the first half yet he’s hardly contributed tangibly to the game.

McTom is the worst. Clueless, slow , and lost. He doesn’t seem to know where he is on the pitch or what he’s supposed to be doing. It’s as if he’s a GK signing asked to be the striker for his new team. Pathetic.

Dalot is playing in an unfamiliar position so he can be excused. Fred and McTom are the one getting me angry.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 10:04pm On Feb 27, 2019
Nice cross from Dalot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:05pm On Feb 27, 2019
I gotta appreciate Lindelof again. His calmness on the ball seems to be getting to Smalling. He isn’t as nervous on the ball as he used to be.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Smellymouth: 10:06pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
Let's not forget Mourinho only went for him because he didn't want Sanchez going to City to reinforce City's title charge. One of the most useless reasons for a transfer i have ever seen in my life.

Mourinho is a nitwit. And also we have a nasty habit recently of getting crap players..
Sanchez was a pointless swap. Now we have to get rid of the fraudster..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 10:07pm On Feb 27, 2019
Another spectacular performance from Miki grin Just saying grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lukaku goal!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TalabiAudu: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Goal, Lukaku..
That was sharp

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 10:08pm On Feb 27, 2019
Big Rom!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

E get as person go play ball, you go know say him go become star. Same thing i saw in Lindelof even when he was underperforming.

The players should be thankful for Mourinho's departure, he would have destroyed their career.
Thank God the fraud is gone.
As for the useless ones that ve refused to step up their game since he left, we can only keep praying for them till they get sold.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:09pm On Feb 27, 2019
2-0 at Selhurst Park. Murd me!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hardeycute(m): 10:10pm On Feb 27, 2019
This is black magic. No excuses despite the number of injuries
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Dear God please. Can we finally get that first league hattrick since RVP against Villa? Pleaaaase!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:
I gotta appreciate Lindelof again. His calmness in the ball seems to be getting to Smalling. He isn’t as nervous on the ball as he used to be.

How many forms we don sell? grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:12pm On Feb 27, 2019
Hope Pogba doesn’t cop an injury today. He’s looking stressed and tired already.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gameboy727(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
Dear God please. Can we finally get that first league hattrick since RVP against Villa? Pleaaaase!!
Omo, e don tay. Jesu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
Lana1:
Thank God the fraud is gone.
As for the useless ones that ve refused to step up their game since he left, we can only keep praying for them till they get sold.

Sanchez might leave.. his wages should be better spent on two other players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LoRdCaT(m): 10:14pm On Feb 27, 2019
GloryIsaac:

How many forms we don sell? grin grin
I think Lindelof FC has sold the most forms yet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
gameboy727:
Omo, e don tay. Jesu
Too long my brother.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2019
Leyqute:
Hope Pogba doesn’t cop an injury today. He’s looking stressed and tired already.

He was limping in the first half, not good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:17pm On Feb 27, 2019
Smellymouth:

Mourinho is a nitwit. And also we have a nasty habit recently of getting crap players..
Sanchez was a pointless swap. Now we have to get rid of the fraudster..

Sanchez is Uber useless. Chong would contribute more in this match than him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6403) (6404) (6405) (6406) (6407) (6408) (6409) ... (14389) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolaa, obonujoker(m), excel127(m), larride(m), Chasicolis(f) and 31 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.