Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,533 members, 7,961,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9181576 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) ... (14388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Seems AWB has claimed the RB already?! So hard to pass through his Wing. He's damn solid!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:07pm On Jul 13, 2019
Shaw and injury sef..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:10pm On Jul 13, 2019
dopeJemi:

Pepe is unlikely I know, but he would be my preferred choice for that position. Sancho to me is unlikely this season as well. I suspect we will be playing through the middle a lot this coming season,

James gon' man the RW this term until we get Sancho next season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
Oasis007:
Seems AWB has claimed the RB already?! So hard to pass through his Wing. He's damn solid!

He claimed it before he was signed, brov

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrystalTiger:
Shaw and injury sef..

I think we should get Chiwel or Sesgnon already before water pass Garri oo.. I don't need no makeshift LB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
AWB is indeed the spider, his long legs means you can hardly go past him...
Angel Gomes is very tricky and calm on the ball (my kind of player), he'll win you free kicks and penalties.
Greenwood grew into the game after that poor miss. He is also very confident.
Chong is very explosive and with more stamina and experience, he'll quietly be one of the stars of the future.
Pogba kept it simple, just what we want from him.
I still want us to sign another midfielder who has a good passing range, sometimes, the time we take passing from side to side can be reduced with a simple diagonal.

Shaw is still a suspect, you fear for every time he is down.

Jones and Rojo are scammers as usual, they'll never get injured at this stage.

Garner? Nice goal and good pressing but not enough minutes for us to access his passing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
I will wait till premiership start proper before I comment.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2019
JayKayMaybachz:

I think we should get Chiwel or Sesgnon already before water pass Garri oo.. I don't need no makeshift LB

I think you meant to say, WE DON'T NEED THAT HUNCH BACKED F00L..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
CrystalTiger:

I think you meant to say, WE DON'T NEED THAT HUNCH BACKED F00L..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
patrickmuf:
AWB is indeed the spider, his long legs means you can hardly go past him...
Angel Gomes is very tricky and calm on the ball (my kind of player), he'll win you free kicks and penalties.
Greenwood grew into the game after that poor miss. He is also very confident.
Chong is very explosive and with more stamina and experience, he'll quietly be one of the stars of the future.
Pogba kept it simple, just what we want from him.
I still want us to sign another midfielder who has a good passing range, sometimes, the time we take passing from side to side can be reduced with a simple diagonal.

Shaw is still a suspect, you fear for every time he is down.

Jones and Rojo are scammers as usual, they'll never get injured at this stage.

Garner? Nice goal and good pressing but not enough minutes for us to access his passing.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Of all the transfers that we can still make right now, na Bruno Fernandes should be our priority right now.

We need another CM that can do, at the very least, half of what Pogba does.

And seeing as OGS's game plan is to always press high up the pitch, it would be great to have two CMs that can pick a pass.....much like City have in KDB, Silva and Silva.

If they wont sell any of the deadwoods, they can at least buy sensible players into the team. That Midfield still needs work

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 2:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
I think it's safe to assume that we won't be going for any RW this TW.

Chongy, Danny, Rashy, Gomezy, Greenwoody, Lingy, Maty and youngy has got that position covered. angry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
pharod:

Chongy, Danny, Rashy, Gomezy, Greenwoody, Lingy, Maty and youngy has got that position covered. angry

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wan Wan Bi!!!! grin

Solid guy!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
Good energy levels.

Ole should continue drilling laziness outta these overpaid mpamas.

Academy boys be lit grin grin grin (is Greenwood really 17?, Nigga is fearless)

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ole on transfers: “I think you need to speak to Ed or others, at the moment I can't give you any updates, no.”

- MEN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
Solskjær: "When you're Manchester United you aim for trophies and for us we have a possibility of winning trophies - if we sit here in nine months or 10 months time, with a trophy, that's a successful season."

- MEN
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Dan James: "There were quite a few times I got in there, that's what we want to do, we want to try and get in behind the opposition not just play in front and that's what the gaffer has speaking to me a lot about doing that. And it's important for me to do it for him."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Solskjær: “Have I told Lukaku I want to keep him? My private conversations will remain private. That’s my privilege."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Ole: “It was a game where we had the ball all the time, we kept possession well. We got a run out, 45 minutes work for most of them which is the main objective today.”
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Gomes: "Everything you saw is what we've been working on. Getting on the front-foot press - we've got very quick, direct, pacy players. I don't mind where I play for this club."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2019
pharod:

LMAO!

Nice post pharody.

This is your home boy afrodocky

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Daniel James: "For me, that left position is always my favourite position. I can play along the front three and i'm happy as long i'm playing - it's good being able to play all three."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
cool

Spider

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:39pm On Jul 13, 2019
cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2019
McTominay will come good.... Hope he gets his chances to show what's he got.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Itsmedozie: 4:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
omo eh
wan bissaka solid no be here oh
it's seems youngy is now Shaw's backup
Bleep off Rojo grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
cool

The Young shall grow!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
The future is now......!

• Axel Tuanzebe [21]
• Aaron Wan-Bissaka [21]
• Diogo Dalot [20]
• James Garner [18]
• Angel Gomes [18]
• Scott McTominay [22]
• Taith Chong [19]
• Dan James [21]
• Marcus Rashford [21]
• Anthony Martial [23]
• Mason Greenwood [17]

#YoungShallGrow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2019
Angel Gomez

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pharod(m): 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2019
afrodoc2:

LMAO!

Nice post pharody.

This is your home boy afrodocky

grin grin

Doc, the thing dey vex me ehn..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Solskjær: “Yes [Pogba is under consideration for the Manchester United captaincy]. I don’t think that needs explaining. We’ll discuss that later on.

- Telegraph

(1) (2) (3) ... (6810) (6811) (6812) (6813) (6814) (6815) (6816) ... (14388) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), Amigoss, Jamiuokolaa, NinjaMetahuman and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.