Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,822 members, 7,962,675 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 02:28 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (9190630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9682) (9683) (9684) (9685) (9686) (9687) (9688) ... (14399) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Jodera will tell you Messi is not an Argentine flop because he won the Treble with Barcelona. Ask him how Messi is an Argentine legend he will tell you because he won the Balon dor for winning the Champions league with Barca. It was laughable.

What they don't get is this

How has his performance for Barca benefitted Argentina NT

Or his fraudulently acquired Ballon' d or

It even gets annoying for the Argentina NT fans
Cos you'd think with the way Messi is doing magic at Barca, he'd replicate such feat with his NT

But for where!!

Play so well for Barca and miss important penalties for your NT

Then how does such a person deserve to be called Legend for Argentina ffs angry

That hypocrite is only a Barca and Unicef Legend

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BARAJ92(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
hoopLA:

Ole was never a brave manager.

He will never be one.

Scholes said the Chelsea team was mediocre and lacking for pace.
As it played out he was right.
Ole just set up for the counter and hoped to Odin.

Its sad.
Were still far away from where we ought to be as a top club.
Truth is Ole will only carry us so far.

If he must start Fred & McTominay against everybody side,then that in itself says more than a thousand words.

Mctom and Fred are not Ole first choice, we saw that early in the season, he only reverted back to them when he has no other options besides those two are not that poor, with the likes of Pogba and Matic in the game we have loss and draw games. Pogba was in the match where we loss by a Goal against arsenal.
Cavani is injured, Martial has failed to deliver this season hence he has no option than to start both James(who have not done badly in the games he has played recently) and Greenwood.

Which player does not misplaced pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
Lol... You no get answer. That's the only thing so swerving proves. So just chill and look for another place to bring this your agenda. Cos e no fit work here
Sorry am not among those you can manipulate and shift from an initial discussion with whataboutism so your question is meaningless. How is Messi an Argentine legend you were telling is he won Balon dor and treble with Barcelona.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:26pm On Feb 28, 2021
LostMyZeal:

This right here is what they have deliberately refused to understand

Especially number 3

LM10 can have all the goals and assists in the world coupled with fraudulent political Ballon'd crap honours

But how has any of these helped Argentina get a trophy

He himself bottled a chance at getting a trophy during COPA America

Legend my Fooooot!

~spits in his fake dimples~
Based on your assertion, Kanu Nwankwo is not a Nigerian legend...
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:27pm On Feb 28, 2021
BikeMan:
This is not even his mate. Just a random boy at the Bridge cheesy
you must really be impressed with yourself.
3 unsuccessful crosses and 3 blocked shots. 2 of the shots happened in the box and it couldn't even hit the target.
you can boldly write 2 take-ons but can't tell us how many was successful.
8 passes forward, 13 backwards and 24 sideways for an attacking midfielder.
you can tell us he won 4 fouls but can't tell us he committed 3 fouls as well.
Fernandes had 6 ball recoveries. since when is 5 higher than 6?
Fernandes also created one chance, same as this crap.
show me what's here to be cheesy about.
some things are better left unsaid.

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
LostMyZeal:

What they don't get is this

How has his performance for Barca benefitted Argentina NT

Or his fraudulently acquired Ballon' d or

It even gets annoying for the Argentina NT fans
Cos you'd think with the way Messi is doing magic at Barca, he'd replicate such feat with his NT

But for where!!

Play so well for Barca and miss important penalties for your NT

Then how does such a person deserve to be called Legend for Argentina ffs angry

That hypocrite is only a Barca and Unicef Legend

Messi has only 4 goals in 21knockout matches for Argentina, 0 trophies for Argentina, went back to back tournaments for Argentina without scoring a single goal and in 4 finals for Argentina he has 0 goal and 0 assist. That's the definition of an Argentine failure and flop.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Messi has only 4 goals in 21knockout matches for Argentina, 0 trophies for Argentina, went back to back tournaments for Argentina without scoring a single goal and in 4 finals for Argentina he has 0 goal and 0 assist. That's the definition of an Argentine failure and flop.
So we can say Kanu Nwankwo is not a legend for Nigeria and a failure and flop?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

Based on your assertion, Kanu Nwankwo is not a Nigerian legend...
undecided

When you bring Logic and assertion to try to counter what I said...then I think you're trying to be mischievous.

Maradona has set very high standards for Messi
And Argentina fans will always find it difficult regarding Messi as a Legend

Ballon'd crap is an individual honour ...shuu
Face the discourse and stop trying to be clever with your assertions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Like play like play, man shitty don carry this league on easy stride
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

So we can say Kanu Nwankwo is not a legend for Nigeria and a failure and flop?
Did you see kanu in my post? No you didn't so don't mention kanu anywhere near it. Thank you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
afrodoc2:

Those 4 along with the manager determine how we play.

Maguire and Lindelof are scared of pace so against big teams they drop deeper.

Amaka does not trust Maguire and Lindelof to hold the fort alone so he plays McFred and drops them deep to sit in front of Maguire/Lindelof and babysit them, thereby leaving Bruno isolated and running around in a headless manner in midfield.
This is the origin of Bruno's struggles in the big games.

We need to have 2 fast CBs which then allows the whole team to push forward and stay compact. Then one holding midfielder to protect them (instead of 2) allowing us to field a technical 8 to support Bruno.
McTominay was controlling and kicking the ball like it was rectangular in shape today.
Whoever sanctioned that Maguire deal should be fired...

Did you see Maguire when he was running walking back whilst Mount was charging towards our box? No pace at all...

One day, Bruno will get tired and will seek a move away, he was obviously frustrated with our play today...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BikeMan: 9:40pm On Feb 28, 2021
Look at your clueless coach whining about Chelsea's website and Frank Lampard cheesy

https://twitter.com/ConnCFC/status/1366099892473651204?s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Hahahahaha....Messi is a Fraud na
Some people that worship him I wonder whether he do jazz for them

Messi rode on FiFA's ojoro in the prime of his Barca career...I don't rate such frauds

Imagine they wanna do Messi's documentary now...then they'll show all his conquests at Barca ..if they come to what he did in the Argentina shirt, na only Olumpic trophy dem go show us

And that's supposed to be Argentina's Legend
That is an insult to Maradona.

Anyways I don't have strength for argument tonight tho...MUFC annoy me today wella
lemme continue reading comments.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
LostMyZeal:

When you bring Logic and assertion to try to counter what I said...then I think you're trying to be mischievous.

Maradona has set very high standards for Messi
And Argentina fans will always find it difficult regarding Messi as a Legend

Ballon'd crap is an individual honour ...shuu
Face the discourse and stop trying to be clever with your assertions
In court you bring similar cases to argue yours, I don't see how my comparison is out if place just because it squashed your assertions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
TrebleChamp:
Messi is not an Argentine legend yet sir.....

I been wan dey reading mode
But I had to tell you thank you for this

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 9:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Sorry am not among those you can manipulate and shift from an initial discussion with whataboutism so your question is meaningless. How is Messi an Argentine legend you were telling is he won Balon dor and treble with Barcelona.
na you dey dwell on balon dor and treble not me. I've given you facts before and I still have more but I will just pause it for now.

Since, you no fit answer my question then the agenda no fit fly for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by LostMyZeal(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

In court you bring similar cases to argue yours, I don't see how my comparison is out if place just because it squashed your assertions.

Uh huh...you think this is where you cite instances with "the state Vs so so so so person in 1956"

This is not a courtroom...thank you

And kuma ...I don't have strength this night

United dun weak me today embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:54pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Did you see kanu in my post? No you didn't so don't mention kanu anywhere near it. Thank you
OK sir. But...

Maradona's set standard for legendary status is at the very cream of it. That standard should not apply. Messi does not need to beat Maradona's record to have legendary status. If not, then I am right to mention Kanu as a similitude of Messi.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 9:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
LostMyZeal:

Uh huh...you think this is where you cite instances with "the state Vs so so so so person in 1956"

This is not a courtroom...thank you

And kuma ...I don't have strength this night

United dun weak me today embarassed
Sorry bro, we all weak...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
na you dey dwell on balon dor and treble not me. I've given you facts before and I still have more but I will just pause it for now.

Since, you no fit answer my question then the agenda no fit fly for here.
What facts have you given? You haven't answered how Messi is not an Argentine flop with anything.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2021
Spy360:

OK sir. But...

Maradona's set standard for legendary status is at the very cream of it. That standard should not apply. Messi does not need to beat Maradona's record to have legendary status. If not, then I am right to mention Kanu as a similitude of Messi.
Once again I didn't even mention Maradonna in the post you quoted so I don't understand. How is Messi not an Argentine flop and a failure? Help your fellow arsenal fan jo.dera out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

What facts have you given? You haven't answered how Messi is not an Argentine flop with anything.
I've answered it, if you didn't see it nor understand it, it's not my fault.

You can cherry pick all you like, that's your business.
You just want to hold all the aces in this conversation, but that won't fly. For example, you brought aguero in our discourse even wen nothing concern aguero, but I can't bring an example.

But like I said, I've answered your question, if you want me to answer more for you to be satisfied, then answer mine I asked you too, if you can't, then let's leave it.
Like I said before I come debate with you I no come do interview. If we can't answer each other questions then no need discussing further
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sulele04(m): 10:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
SatantheDestroy:
i will make you a popular armed robber. no worry wink
May god bless you for this publicity stunt, I advice you to open a thread and post evidences of me robbing you.
It might as well help our cause.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:11pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
I've answered it, if you didn't see it nor understand it, it's not my fault.

You can cherry pick all you like, that's your business.
You just want to hold all the aces in this conversation, but that won't fly. For example, you brought aguero in our discourse even wen nothing concern aguero, but I can't bring an example.

But like I said, I've answered your question, if you want me to answer more for you to be satisfied, then answer mine I asked you too, if you can't, then let's leave it.
Like I said before I come debate with you I no come do interview. If we can't answer each other questions then no need discussing further
You answered nothing. You brought in premium Shalaye about not winning trophies and other bla bla bla in a bid to save Messi face that during his era Argentina won absolute nothing. He couldn't deliver any single major trophy. let's just end the discussion here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:13pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

You answered nothing. You brought in premium Shalaye about not winning trophies and other bla bla bla in a bid to save Messi face that during his era Argentina won absolute nothing. He couldn't deliver any single major trophy. let's just end the discussion here.
Like Madonna says "you only see what your eyes want to see"

If you can't name other legends aside maradona, then you don't have a case or a base for your argument.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
Like Madonna says "you only see what your eyes want to see"

If you can't name other legends aside maradona, then you don't have a case or a base for your argument.
Is the discussion about naming other Argentina legends or about Messi being a failure and a flop with Argentina?

That's what I am talking about, premium whataboutism mixed with asking irrelevant questions not related to a discussion.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 10:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
Melvyn11:

Is the discussion about naming other Argentina legends or about Messi being a failure and a flop with Argentina?

That's what I am talking about, premium whataboutism mixed with asking irrelevant questions not related to a discussion.
You're also asking me irrelevant questions too.
Learn to ask me relevant questions and I'll answer you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Melvyn11: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jodera:
You're also asking me irrelevant questions too.
Learn to ask me relevant questions and I'll answer you
What irrelevant question have I asked you that's not centred on this? You said Messi is not Argentine flop despite having 0 trophies and I challenged you on that as seen below

Jodera:

Messi is an Argentine flop cos he doesn't have any Intl trophy..

and so on and so forth.

To me, it's all just agenda-driven
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2021
Make una carry this Messi talk go Barca thread, e don do...

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9682) (9683) (9684) (9685) (9686) (9687) (9688) ... (14399) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Yemike(m), ChristineC, afrodoc2, Leyqute(m), CrystalTiger(m) and 18 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.