Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,703 members, 7,962,256 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Time To Declare Your Personal Independence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Declare Your Personal Independence (460 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Militants Declare War On FG / Buhari’s Ministers Must Declare Assets Publicly –kukah / Declare Your Asset, Ekiti APC Tells Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Time To Declare Your Personal Independence by koruji(m): 4:40pm On Feb 26, 2012
Seriously, I am no longer willing to answer to the name "Nigerian" unless absolutely necessary.

Although it will take much longer before this country breaks apart - it is almost certain to happen now.

Meanwhile, I am not willing to identify myself with a country where some people are planting bombs indiscriminately in the cause of religious "s.tupidity" of the highest order. The leadership is grossly incompetent pretending that they can afford to sleep when their house is doused in gasoline and being lighted up.

Let it be known from now on, and I will impress it upon people in any unofficial conversation, that the designation for my country is now "Odua" - I am an "Oduan".

If someone asks me where Odua nation is located my answer would be in West Africa - that it is currently part of a mere geographical expression called "Nigeria" and will soon be independent.

I encourage all current occupants of this grotesque almagamation called Nigeria to do the same - lets begin to identify ourselves as members of our independent nations, and then begin the sausage-making process of actualizing it.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram / Buhari And Matters Arising / Efcc To Try Ibori In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.