Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,923 members, 7,959,910 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (4723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8449624 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) ... (6975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:
thank you ma,ive done the pt twice its positive but no slight symptoms nothing jst eating

It's possible,i am 12wks plus today,no symptoms at all,except adding weight and bloating,though I was taking bit b6 before confirming pregnancy and still on it. But some don't usually have symptoms at all,while for some it comes later on. Just enjoy the package as it comes.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:44am On Oct 25, 2018
MGeey:
Knock! Knock!! Knock!!!
I'm here from GTC thread
Team June 2019

Yaaayyy MGeeeeyyyyy so happy for you my VIP mama, finally God has done it grin
You shall carry to full term and deliver supernaturally in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Oya see that golden chair mama 4realwoman gave me in March, sit down and balance very well till June 2019 kiss.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:48am On Oct 25, 2018
vicky9ice:

BA!!!! My precious princess arrived on Monday 22nd at 10:45pm by induction weighing 3kg with tears am grateful to God that it ended with praise. Baby and mum doing great dad over joyed BS coming later

Cappo joomie
Cc mama Zaynie
#TeamOctober

Congrats mama, warm welcome to your precious princess.I wish you quick healing for the tears.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:51am On Oct 25, 2018
gudbadgal:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Alhamdulillahi!!! My bundle joy arrived yesterday 23rd Oct. 2018 by 8:30 am weighing 2.5kg. Mummy and baby are doing fine. B. S later. Safe delivery to the remaining Oct mums and all waddling mums.
Cc cappo joomie

Congrats mama and welcome to your bundle of joy, may the baby always radiate joy.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:53am On Oct 25, 2018
Messyodi:

Present o, we are moving forward, sex-babygirl

Wow..thank God. The babes are leading o.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 11:55am On Oct 25, 2018
Meeva621:

present ! we are doing well but feel bumbum ache or pressure sometimes, dunno if it's normal..

Sorry teamie. I think it is. E-hugs
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 11:57am On Oct 25, 2018
Mumifortune:
BA

My beautiful princess made her royal entrance today 24/10/18 with little tear. Baby and mama doing fine with Dady still amazed at becoming a father.

In other matters. My breasts milk is not flowing. Pls what do I feed baby with. Any suggested good infant formula

Wow to God be the glory for safe delivery, welcome to your beautiful princess she's blessed. Congrats mama.

For the formula, The paediatrician recommended Nan 1 for my princess

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
gegyna:

Sorry cappo, I have not been online for sometime. Am doing well but I get tired easily this days. Also I feel this pressure/pain in my jijiana. I feel this pressure/pain in the evening and it would subside before I go to bed.
Team February hope we are doing great.

sorry teamie. As for the fatigue, maybe your body needs rest. You know resting after delivery is luxury n so your body wants to get enough before that time. As for the pressure every1 seems to be complaining of same so i think its normal. I feel d pressure too in the evenings wen baby moves around my lower belly. I howver noticed i feel it more when my bladder is full so i just go and pee and get relieved. Good to know you're well.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:02pm On Oct 25, 2018
AdedoyinO:

Present cappo. Doing well and great. Sex XY. God will see us through safely, without any complications.

Wow. 2nd bobo in the house. Amen to your prayers. Good to know you're fine.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rabluk(f): 12:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
stephmiracle:

I'm good our dear cappo. Thanks for checking up on us

You're welcome dear mama. Good to know you're good.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adorablewifey...Cappo Cappo,hope you are doing fine. We never hear from you o.
I've been feeling this pressure right on top of my jajaina, it's worse when I'm hungry,it will be like my baby wants to come out and go and look for food by himself. I even feel scared walking for fear of something dropping. Is this normal at all and what can be done about it biko?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
Big congrats to all Oct mama's that has put to bed, for the waddling mama's,only good news and congratulations is permitted in your household.

To the new preggy mama's,welcome on board,the journey shall be smooth and end in testimonies ijn.

To those going through one challenge or the other,God will show forth his mightiness in your situation and all will end in praise.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Adorablewifey(f): 12:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Adorablewifey...Cappo Cappo,hope you are doing fine. We never hear from you o.
I've been feeling this pressure right on top of my jajaina, it's worse when I'm hungry,it will be like my baby wants to come out and go and look for food by himself. I even feel scared walking for fear of something dropping. Is this normal at all and what can be done about it biko?
Hehehe.....Chai...teamie don't let me describe mine for you. I practical screamed last night while trying to pick a straw of my spaghetti that fell to the ground. How dh flew to where I was when he heard me scream is still shocking to me. I had this pressure in my jajaina and back opening at the same time like baby trying to come out from either exit. I've been having that pressure for like 2days now but I'm just consoling myself that Nov is almost here. It shall end in praise with mom and baby alive in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SlimBrawnie(f): 12:43pm On Oct 25, 2018
Adorablewifey:

Hehehe.....Chai...teamie don't let me describe mine for you. I practical screamed last night while trying to pick a straw of my spaghetti that fell to the ground. How dh flew to were I was when he heard me scream is still shocking to me. I had this pressure in my jajaina and back opening at the same time like baby trying to come out from either exit. I've been having that pressure for like 2days now but I'm just consoling myself that Nov is almost here. It shall end in praise with mom and baby alive in Jesus name.

Amen o, mine is also about 2/3 days now.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by treasuredm(f): 1:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
gudbadgal:
B.A! B.A!! B.A!!!
Alhamdulillahi!!! My bundle joy arrived yesterday 23rd Oct. 2018 by 8:30 am weighing 2.5kg. Mummy and baby are doing fine. B. S later. Safe delivery to the remaining Oct mums and all waddling mums.
Cc cappo joomie
Congratulations mama. May God bless and keep you and your LO.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AllGadgetsNG: 3:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
AllGadgetsNG:
Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!

New Arrival!!! Kinyo SINGLE & DOUBLE SuperFast Electric Breast Pump!!!

Single: 17,000
Double: 25,000

Watch video on pump here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcVyNsSXKtY

Contact 09053629994 for details or orders!!!

If you want a product that is fast, gets the job done quickly, light weight and easy to carry, then Kinyo Superfast Electric breast pump is exactly what you need. You can either plug your pump into the mains when you’re at home, or use with batteries when you want to express away from home.
Most Breast Pumps around have a pressure pump rate of 80 – 200 mmHg. The Kinyo Superfast breast pump capacity ranges from 130mmHg to 340mmHg; this means it is extra fast, yet gentle on you. It is light and easy to carry around, delivering high pumping capacity that gets the job done quickly, quietly and gently.

Manufactured in China, to American Standards. Backed by 12 Months Warranty.

Contact 09055927540 or 07066697724 for details or orders!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vicky9ice: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2018
treasuredm:

Congratulations mama. May your LO be a source of joy and gladness to you and your family.

Thanks ma'am

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Veektorious08: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Good evening mas. Great being on this wonderful platform. Just been able to register after a while I've been trying. Thank God am finally in. God bless and preserve our LOs.
Team November 24th XX.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2018
thank you so much maam,i went for the scan,and doctor was not around to attend to me at the hospital but i met a mid wife she said am only experiencing implantation that i dont need to worried.
please for the progesterone can i just go into a pharmacy and ask for progesterone or is there any other name it is called?i will be expecting a response from you ma.so i can get it today....
MamaTuoyo:

Please stop crying. It's okay to spot as long as you are not cramping especially this early. Go to the hospital for a scan for them to know if the baby Is okay. And please tell them to give you progesterone drug or injection. The injection works faster. You will be okay
in Jesus name.

If they don't give you please go and buy in a reputable pharmacy.
When you get back, be on strict bed rest. Dont do anything in the house Biko.

I know someone who spotted at 5 weeks, 8 weeks with blood clot. and 10 weeks and the baby is okay. She is 14 weeks now . You will be fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
thank you ma,my Dr was not available today to attend to me i did the scan the midwife i meet said am fine that it just implantattion.can i get the progesterone at any pharmacy or is there any other name its called?
Mandydaisy:

It is well with you and your baby in Jesus name. I'll advice that you go to the hospital and see a gyn, they may need to place you on progesterone suppository but let your gyn advice you and he probably may do a scan to check how things are going. In the main time, try to drink water, no heavy lifting, bedrest and just take things easy and keep declaring God's word over your precious baby, your vine shall NOT cast its fruit before its time.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:
thank you so much maam,i went for the scan,and doctor was not around to attend to me at the hospital but i met a mid wife she said am only experiencing implantation that i dont need to worried.
please for the progesterone can i just go into a pharmacy and ask for progesterone or is there any other name it is called?i will be expecting a response from you ma.so i can get it today....

I just sent you an email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:18pm On Oct 25, 2018
i am, i will join thank you ma
poshestmina:

Hi mama .if you are on Instagram
Check @nhn_couture and join the friday midnight warroom prayers.there shall be no more loss ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Surulady: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2018
okay ma wil reply when am free am at work thank you ma
MamaTuoyo:

I just sent you an email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 6:32pm On Oct 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Wow to God be the glory for safe delivery, welcome to your beautiful princess she's blessed. Congrats mama.

Thank you ma'am, we are using Nan already for her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumben(f): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2018
rabluk:

My darling team Extraordinary, why are we not responding to roll calls na. Only 3people responded. Please do respond
Present oh, I dey kampe. sometimes am bursting with energy, at other times I feel really tired. can't wait for February walahi. it shall end in praise
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mumifortune: 7:12pm On Oct 25, 2018
BlessedDiva:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyawotuntun: 7:21pm On Oct 25, 2018
estagirl:
Mummy's in the house, am down with Apollo. Is there any home remedy for it?
So sorry sis, i had too last wk, i was given eye drop in d hospital. I dnt kno any home remedy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BlessedDiva: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Mumifortune:

Thank you ma'am, we are using Nan already for her.

Oh good, take care of her.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2018
Surulady:
Hello ma’am, I thought u said you’re six weeks gone, is it really possible to still be having implantation bleeding at 6 weeks? I might be wrong though but I think u should still see your doctor, for now please try and get the progesterone injection at any reputable pharmacy store. Hope the scan result was okay? It’s well!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Tina462: 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2018
Baby bassinet with mosquito net up for grab
#18,000
Baby swing for newborn to 18months #18k
Car seat 25k
Nationwide delivery is available
Location is Lagos
Call or chat me on 07034853820
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by VannywealthDesi(f): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2018
bukit05:

How 're u doing Cappo, try and give us a roll call.
I'm fine dear, thanks for asking.

I will, just wanted us to get to the end of October first. From 31st I'll be ringing my bell very often.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joomie: 11:28pm On Oct 25, 2018
vicky9ice:

BA!!!! My precious princess arrived on Monday 22nd at 10:45pm by induction weighing 3kg with tears am grateful to God that it ended with praise. Baby and mum doing great dad over joyed BS coming later

Cappo joomie
Cc mama Zaynie
#TeamOctober
Congratulations dear. May your princess be source of blessings to your family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4720) (4721) (4722) (4723) (4724) (4725) (4726) ... (6975) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Abdulbaaqi21 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.