Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,519 members, 7,961,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8454406 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (6975) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olaoyekemi(f): 7:48am On May 02, 2015
kechyl:
@Soyaberry, pls take heart, may our good Lord console u.

Sheweezy, I'm feeling d same way, my pelvic region is hurting badly, may God see us thru, amen (its me, burified).

Congrats Euphorbia, thank God for safe delivery. May his arrival open great doors for u & ur family, amen.
where av u been all did while teammate,av always ask of u.good to know u are fyn& y d change of name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by saheed2532(m): 7:49am On May 02, 2015
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE OVERWEIGHT FOR EVER My husband used to complain that after four kids I no longer take care of myself that am I the only married woman with kids? He was adamant that his friend's wife has four kids too and yet she looks trim without big belly and smart. I continue to BE adding weight as I never take him serious for his complaint as I felt nothing can be done about it. Until recently when personally I started yo be feeling embarrassed going out with him because I look so big and weigh also I find it difficult to do most of those domestic and office work I do before. I felt bitter but lowered my pride to ask a friend on how she has been maintaining her look and she showed me a bottle of T5fatburners T5 Fat burner pills. The secret is out guys and you can buy the pills by clicking here (all natural and safe) it is the strongest legal weight loss pills. All you need to do is take 1 tablet as soon as you wake up and it will curb your appetite, give you lots of energy and burn the fat off - Do not take late at night as you will have too much energy to sleep. Very simple http://­ www.t5fatburners.com.ng/?t_id=SaheedUthman

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Niyyah(f): 9:18am On May 02, 2015
Fabmummy:
Hello mummies in the house,av been away for many weeks battling with my pregnancy, sadly it was ectopic that almost claim my life, but thank God for Jesus, who stepped in at the last minute, I just got out of the hospital, am healing gradually, though I lost my left tube due to this, but am
grateful for life and the one left! But I need you mums to pray and encourage me and also join your faith with mine that I will conceive soon and carry it till full term in Jesus name. Thank you.
You will all deliver safely in Jesus
name

so sorii for your loss dear,may God give u triple for your loss.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 12:28pm On May 02, 2015
Fabmummy get ready for a great miracle!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Splendblex(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2015
Congratulations@ euphorbia.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by stadora(f): 5:23pm On May 02, 2015
Gud day mumies in d house, am a newbie on this thread but am hapy I came acros such thread. am an expectant single lady, ie, not a mother yet but am 4 months pregnant now. I intend atending a friends weding by next Saturday and as a member of the ashebi, I ll be wearing a tight gown. I intend puting on a tummy girdle, so as to bring down my stomach from showing on the gown.
so my question is will the girdle have any effect on my pregnancy as I ll wear it only on that Saturday?
N.B: Nobody in d vicinity knows am pregnant, even my friend doesn't know atlist for now.
your advice and Comments are highly welcomed. thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 6:00pm On May 02, 2015
Welcome on board stadora. May your journey be smooth and healthy. To the best of my knowledge, I do not think it is wise for you to use a tummy girdle at 4 months pregnancy. You have the option of making another style that will still fit you without showing your tummy. The safety of your child should be your top priority.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 7:13pm On May 02, 2015
Stadora....may God see you through but tummy girdle should be a no no cos of pregnancy.
Salute to everyone...its been a while, been busy with work and others. I miss you all. If I start to mention names I may offend people.
All *Team May, delivery shall be easier than u think and all team june, july, August the lord will perfect that good work.
Plenty winks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:36pm On May 02, 2015
lovinam:
Fabmummy get ready for a great miracle!

Amen thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 02, 2015
stadora:
Gud day mumies in d house, am a newbie on this thread but am hapy I came acros such thread. am an expectant single lady, ie, not a mother yet but am 4 months pregnant now. I intend atending a friends weding by next Saturday and as a member of the ashebi, I ll be wearing a tight gown. I intend puting on a tummy girdle, so as to bring down my stomach from showing on the gown.
so my question is will the girdle have any effect on my pregnancy as I ll wear it only on that Saturday?
N.B: Nobody in d vicinity knows am pregnant, even my friend doesn't know atlist for now.
stadora, its God gift, appreciate it en...no need hiding, instead stay away from the unseen zone. God bless

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 7:43pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=Niyyah post=33336326]

so sorii for your loss dear,may God give u triple for your loss.

Amen thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:33pm On May 02, 2015
Hello mama's in d house,am 23wks gone n I start hvin dis sharp pain @ my lower abdomen since yday n it seems to hv increased today.no spotin or bleadin but d pain is makin me uncomfortable.

Pls I wnt to knw if it's part of d package or I need 2 tak any medication.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Since she's SS, they hv wat we call stable PCV, we nid to knw wat hers is and she also nid to register to ANC as soon as possible so she can b closely monitored. Let her eat well, vegetables, proteins,fruits and surely lots and lots of fluid. Pray she has a stressfree 9 months...

Thanks my able nurse kaffy, I will ask her for the stable PCV, she has register for ANC already. May we all delivery safely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumsgirl27(f): 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
@ euphorbia.....congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shiller(f): 10:18pm On May 02, 2015
Congrats @euphorbia,kisses to ur BBB.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 10:22pm On May 02, 2015
I salute all mamas in the house.
Please experienced Mamas, like Missmalachi, I have been having this sharp pain in the lower abdomen close to the pelvis for 2days now. I also am not spoting or bleeding. The pains lasts for like 30seconds and disappears only to appear again in 4hrs or so and repeat process. Could this be what the LO's kicks feel like? Cos I haven't experienced it before and am 20wks plus.
Proudly #Teamseptember, we shall all carry to term.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 10:23pm On May 02, 2015
sammieone:
Stadora....may God see you through but tummy girdle should be a no no cos of pregnancy.
Salute to everyone...its been a while, been busy with work and others. I miss you all. If I start to mention names I may offend people.
All *Team May, delivery shall be easier than u think and all team june, july, August the lord will perfect that good work.
Plenty winks

Where have you been? Baby nko? It's been a long while
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Juzzybabe(f): 11:21pm On May 02, 2015
Hello mamas,has any1 here given birth in UCH? I will like to know if they usually give vaccine at birth or on mother's request. I had my baby there and I thought they would have vaccinated her at birth but Some1 told me if she was vaccinated,I would have been given a card to that effect. Now I don't even know if she was or not and am so worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:17am On May 03, 2015
euphorbia:
Na so I join team may.gave birth few hour ago to a BBB.birthstoy later pls.I just ve to tell you my faily members
congratulations mama prince. may he continue to be a source of joy in your family. i await ur birth story

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 7:25am On May 03, 2015
My dear embrace your new status as mum to be. You should never wear girdle while pregnant. You can decide to stay home if you are not ready to announce your pregnancy or you may sew another lovely trendy style that will give your tummy a lil space. All the best darl, we hope you frequent this page to learn more. *hugs*
stadora:
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
@stadora.let me first of all congratulate you on your pregnancy.the lord will see you tru the journey.
now to your question,i dont think tommy girdle is best for you at dat stage as it may harm your baby. what i will advice is u get ur gown or whatever frm d bride bfor d day and adjust it to suit you or u choose not to go.#justmy2cents#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sammieone(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2015
beedam:

Where have you been? Baby nko? It's been a long while
Beedam the funkiest..am fine ooo.
Work and waka waka carry my whole body. How is LO and ur Dh. My LOL is becoming a Big Boy and wifey is sweeter than ever.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 7:56am On May 03, 2015
happy new month and happy sunday to you all mamas in the house.
abeg i need ur advice here o. i av been seeing my doctor every 2wks for monitorin since i got my bfp and last wk (24th april) he sent me for a scan and it read 13wks. so he ask me to register for ANC immediatly that they will continue frm there and forwarded my file to d sectn. when i got there d midwife told me i wil need 30k for a start (10k for reg. and 20k dep. for drugs and consultatns till delivery) then she told me 30k again as delivery fee. so i couldnt start ANT. bcs i did nt ave money and i must pay all.
called DH and told me we discus wen he comes home(he wks in lag and we based in ib. so comes home every weekend). when he got home he insist we register in a gov. hospital close to us that d private hosp. is too far considerin d fact that e is nt alway around and cant say when labour wil start.
i am not happy with his decision bcs d lord use d doctor for us considering d years we ave been lookin unto God for this gift. (2 b cont.)
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kechyl: 7:58am On May 03, 2015
@Olaoyekemi, tnx for checking on me. Internet was messing up, had to get anoda name, how r u pushing?

Surely, it will end in praise!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 8:03am On May 03, 2015
i have tried my best to convince him bt all to no avail.
i dont ave anyone to talk to abt it bcs he loves privacy and dont want his matter exposed i would ave talk to his sister abt it to help talk to him bt dat wil cause wahala that is y i bring my matter here.
pls how do i go abt it. i need advice on what to do.
i am sorry for my long tori o dont knw how to summarise and want u al to get d understandin of d whole issue thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 8:05am On May 03, 2015
sayoberry:
My mum died yesterday evening.

So sorry dearie. May God give your family the fortitude to bear this great loss. Take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:10am On May 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
i dont ave anyone to talk to abt it bcs he loves privacy and dont want his matter exposed i would ave talk to his sister abt it to help talk to him bt dat wil cause wahala that is y i bring my matter here.
i am sorry for my long tori o dont knw how to summarise and want u al to get d understandin of d whole issue thanks

Sis, I understand ur stance and hesitation but left to my view, u nid care from a govt hosp wia we can b sure of a multidisciplinary approach if need b. As health care giver, God use us for lots of pple and most tyms we don't get to see dem again or they move on wit life, don't tink the doc wil b angry cos God used him, wasn't his doin and it's all humanitarian, I believe he sure got paid for d job. Pls follow hubby's instruction and b open hearted about it. Hope dis helps...

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:11am On May 03, 2015
missmalachi:
Hello mama's in d house,am 23wks gone n I start hvin dis sharp pain @ my lower abdomen since yday n it seems to hv increased today.no spotin or bleadin but d pain is makin me uncomfortable.

Pls I wnt to knw if it's part of d package or I need 2 tak any medication.
Thanks

If the pain is making u so uncomfortable, pls get to d hosp for check up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kaffy4bill(f): 8:13am On May 03, 2015
sammieone:

Beedam the funkiest..am fine ooo.
Work and waka waka carry my whole body. How is LO and ur Dh. My LOL is becoming a Big Boy and wifey is sweeter than ever.

Seems our men r showing face again, longest time, ao is Wifey and ur baby doin? My love to them.. we miss u oooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mummy2be: 8:15am On May 03, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
when u see he's in a very happy mood discuss with him and give him your reasons,also tell him u'll register in a gov hospital,but u'll also want that dr to monitor u since he's the one that has your whole history..it won't hurt to register with both u can pay for just ante-natal in the other hosp and don't pay for delivery yet,den register with the government too,and attend both ante-natal am sure he'll accept..Wish u the best

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 8:35am On May 03, 2015
kaffy4bill:

Seems our men r showing face again, longest time, ao is Wifey and ur baby doin? My love to them.. we miss u oooo

Sis kafayatu ,oya leave Nairaland this minute. NASFAT dey call you!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 8:35am On May 03, 2015
kaffy4bill:

If the pain is making u so uncomfortable, pls get to d hosp for check up

Thank u

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (6975) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.