Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,518 members, 7,961,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

Article Writers Needed. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Article Writers Needed. (742 Views)

Vacancy! Article Writers Wanted In Abuja! / Article Writers Needed Urgently / Article Writers Wanted Immediately For Popular Website/Magazine Spicebaby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Article Writers Needed. by enenyo11(m): 4:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
I want to thank those that work with me the last time.
I have more work for those that my be interested and also have what it takes (the skills) to do the work.
The first one is still an article writing job. This one is going to be a long term work (if you can give a good initial impression).
I will provide you with topics which you will research and write original relevant article about with high key word concentration.
I need 200 articles for a start and will be paying N200 for 400 to 450 word article.
The second one is a web posting job.
I will provide with links which you will post on the internet.
I will provide you with an article (50 - 100 words) which you will edit and post along with each link.
I will pay N25 for each post.

To apply, contact info@codemessiah.com or blenyo11@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

IATA Approved Agency Vacancies – 7 Positions / Hotel Manager / A Canadian Agency Is Hiring!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.