Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,514 members, 7,961,603 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife (6374 Views)

Advice Needed! Her Fiance Doesnt Touch Her! How Can She Know His Sexual Status? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? / Should A Man Know His Wife Or Girlfriend's Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by xtougo(m): 10:38am On Jul 06, 2006
hmmmm hmmm hmmmmm, should i tell you well done or well damed, i guess dem ladies would never learn, i thought u said u had a boi friend, why then get yourself into all this mess,,,,,,,,,well if i may ask, what was it that got u stuck,,,,,,,,,,ur not for real cos u dont love that innocent guy who thinks he has himself a queen, i am disappointed cos even wen we see mistakes been made right infront of us we still put our heads int it, come to think of it u gals say that guys are bad and yet ur indulging urself-there by betraying another sister.remeber u want to get married.hmmmm.pls wake up cos that guy doesnt love u-he is just using ur prowesss in bed. maybe u better than his wife-i like u so much that i wouldnt want someone call you a cheap slut, ok i am hard abi. we all make mistakes tooo, but babe,come of it by stop seeing this selfish guy.remeber u said his wife is so kool, so stop hurting her.dont be a second hand material, co ur fearful and wonderfully made, i am happy you know that what ur doing is wrong, but pls come of it, aint easy i know.but that small decission will make it all change- and that will be, saying no to him.(pls it pays to be faithful ok). now that all is kool walk away and dont get entangled, and dont be a judas ok.remeber that even after he collected the moni, he never use it, but instead he hanged himself. go gurl i belive in you ok.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by saintchux(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2006
@blacknbold

at the same time i have my boyfriend too .

What you need is deliverance.

I suggest that you go to MFM prayer city for deliverance, because your are possessed.

You have a boy friend and you are jumping to another man, even if you know him before he got married. You are going out with the guy may be because he spoils you with money and alot of goodies which your boy friend can not. This means that you are not satisfied with what you have. how can we be sure that even if you get married, you will not be jumping from onw man to another.

Let me ask you. How do you feel when after meeting with that guy, you will go and see your boy friend? How big is your love that it will acomodate two men.

Na wa ooooo.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by manakins: 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2006
Well what goes around comes around sis!Would u be able to swallow the bitter pill b'cos it will surely happen to u.
Anyway i praise your courage for speaking out b'cos alot of babes even on Nairaland might even be worse off than u wink wink wink wink wink wink
Atone ur sins by urself.PEACE sad sad sad sad sad
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by harvey(m): 4:41pm On Jan 13, 2007
@blacknbold

hope its not the same blacknbold i know of.girl u are in such dilemma and i dont know of it.well its cos i have not being on of late.how are u doing.oh my God i have taken out time to go through most post.and some have being immature while some like mamaput has really being matured post.girl u know Ur hommie here will always be candid.girl just let go ok.its difficult i know but u too will like to start a family someday and u aint going to want such be Ur case.pick up Ur bag and close the door behind you. God will give u the strength.u are indeed bold,to be able to come out plain,knowing that some will scold u.but her just do it OK.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by segedoo(m): 7:45pm On Mar 09, 2007
na wa o undecided embarassed
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by kaesey(m): 6:33pm On Mar 12, 2007
adultery is a very big sin and biblicaly u should be stoned to death with the young man who is cheating on the wife, please kindly stop dat act and pray 4 forgiveness, let go somebody's husband and concentrate with ur boyfreind, adultery brings poverty to someones home,
i will be grateful if u can make up ur mind and stop dat infamous act.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by holythug(m): 12:23pm On Aug 04, 2007
at least u didnt knw dem togeda, if u gain sometin frm d relationship ride on as long as d wife does not knw, bt if u r caught, OYO
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by mamagee3(f): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2009
Drop the relationship now. tongue
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by ginas: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2009
what advise do you seek when you know the right thing to do
do it or leave it
and stop being romantic
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Enoyoh: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2009
Thank God you 've been able to identify your problem.
You can only help yourself by calling off the relationship,
I know its not easy but its achievable.

Have had issues in a relationship that I struggled with
for almost a year, but some how strength came from
nowhere and am celebrating. Leave him alone cos he is
married to another woman.

Just try, you can do it.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by brooklyn99: 1:45pm On Dec 10, 2009
Ur a ho,simple!u dserve 2 go to hell.u need to go take a hiv test asap!u fcukn a married man and ur socalled BF @ d same time?arrrgh u slut
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 10, 2009
U shudn't leave him as long as u can handle karma, you know it will always come back around. If u dread dat u'd get the right energy to leave him
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by omahost005: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2009
hey girl, i knw what u are going 2ru, but what u & this man feel 4 each other is called "attachment".
now, let me tell u what 2 do but it will work if only u are ready 2 b free from this guilt (sin).
1. make up ur mind 2 seeing.
2. travel far from him.
3. always be in the company of good friends or ur family &
4. always read motivational books.

believe me it will work 4 u, but before u do all these make sure u pray to God seriously for the grace & i knw
He will give u.

goodluck.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by duke3d(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2009
@poster

let me give you a better advice. . . Marry Me!

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by agathamari(f): 5:36pm On Dec 10, 2009
have you no self respect at all?  why in gods name would you want to be with a guy who isnt faithful to you?  if he obviously doesnt care for his wife what makes you think he gives a flying fu$k about you?  how would you feel if you were the wife?  you had no business getting involved with someone who was dating someone else and if you were first then you should have enough self respect to leave the cheating ba$tard before.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by EbonymanUK: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ agathamari

HARSH BUT VERY TRUE
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by agathamari(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2009
EbonymanUK:

@ agathamari

HARSH BUT VERY TRUE
yeah sorry not in the mood to sugar coat things for her. she should just be glad im not the wife
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by elvismike(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2009
@ poster- u went into d r/ship wth ur eyes wide open. u said u met him and within a month, he was married. this means he was engaged when u met him and u must have sensed something was amiss yet u turned d other way.

Did u think about ur boyfriend? Did it occur to u that u were cheating on him? No, u are not looking for help to end d r/ship, u are looking for a little encouragement, to see if there are pple that will encourage u.

When u spoke with his wife, whom did u introduce urself as? a cousin? a colleague? certainly u didnt introduce urself as d other woman. D guy sweet, he is caring, how did u find all that out?
Dem say river no dey drown person wey him no see him leg. There is law of KARMA u know.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by jejelolatu(f): 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2009
I dnt believe stuf i see on nl, but right now am gna pretend dis is 4 real nd giv u a piece of ma mind, hp u cn handle it.

Its amazin ow u wud let urself be treated so terribly by any man.
Here u are, givin ur best to dis guy every time cos u wud alwaz feel d need to compete with d other woman(his WIFE actually) and wat do u get in return? A chance to be d side kick, d one he runs to wen he has issues @ home nd needs sumwhere to jerk off.

Girl, u need to wake up and smell d coffee, if he stil went ahead wiv his wedding one month afta u, then u aint eva gna be enuff reason to walk out of his marriage.

Anywaz, i think u must be a terrible person urself, how else wud u explain havin d guts to meet wit a woman when ua sleepin wiv her husband, wat goes arnd comes arnd gurl, good measure, pressed down , shaken togeda nd runnin over.
Do urself a favour, break up wiv mr cheater nd start over b4 d wifey takes ur matter to mountain of fire or worst still a jazzman!!
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by IGgirl: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2009
my dear dis ur topic is an interesting one, is realy calling. well i ve being in such situatrion b4 nd is nt funny at all to jst let go especially when there is something u re attracted to, Mine was so hard nd evn nw we fail to accept dt we re trying it off but no luv making nd evry oda. But u ve to let go coz someday u will be in d wife's shoes too nd will knw hw it feels, contnue tommorw.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by elvismike(m): 4:13pm On Dec 12, 2009
@ IG Girl,

welcome on board, girl. Hope u like it here.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by sofadj(m): 6:26pm On Dec 12, 2009
u know what to do dont you?
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by frank317: 6:40pm On Dec 12, 2009
@poster
your male friend obviously discovered that you werent a marriage material thats why he didnt marry you. you are ovioulsy forcing yourself on him.

please go and find your own husband.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by kayc33(m): 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2009
at poster
carry on norrin do u! cool
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Flashfast1: 7:52pm On Dec 12, 2009
@poster
My dear just try and avoid him. I can stay away from him for a while and within this period try and make your self believe the fact that it is over between the two and you can actually live without him.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Moyola(f): 8:00pm On Dec 12, 2009
Yur headache innit?!
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 01, 2010
y r u askin foolish question.am sure u urself know d repercussion of ur actions.if u dont know or pretend not 2 know let me remind u
1-its either u'll be a second wife (he myt prolly get an apartment 4 u,if he's dat nice or u'll live with his wife n thug it out with his 1st wife)
2-if by ommission or commision u r pregnant he'll neva accept responsibility 4 dat child
3-u'll neva be happy n fullfilled sharing ur stolen partner with someone else
4-wot is not urs can neva be urs even if u stole it someday d owner will takeover
5-in case u av a child 4 him n d guy doesnt accept d child u'll be a single mom n wen d child grows up he'll be curious bout his dad
6-if u av a female child n shes grown she can neva respect u afta hearin ur jist talkless of advising her,even if u have good intentions 4 her,she might eventually follow ur foot steps.
i can go on n on but abeg i don tire.me dont do married men n i can neva do.i'll rather stick 2 a single developing guy
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Abekeade08(f): 2:58pm On Feb 01, 2010
Please help me when i met this guy he wasn't married , about a month later he got married i have been seeing him for a while now i know this is a common topic here but please i need help this is a sin the thing again is i started talking to his wife, very sweet lady she harldy stays with her husband because she is still studying in the states .i feel guilty but its hard to let go of this guy i need serious help i am so into him,at the same time i have my boyfriend too .

pleasseeeeeeeee help what should i really want to get out of this mess

You no dey fear God?? Girl, You are a nasty shameless thief and olojukokoro. Sleeping with 2 men, being friends with his wife and you are coming here talking nonsense. You know the right thing to do and yet you refuse to do it. Maybe you have not heard that KARMA IS A BI*TCH, but what you are doing to this poor woman will be done to you in JESUS NAME, AMEN.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by delagasky(m): 3:36pm On Feb 01, 2010
c'mon guys, he is married, she got a bf, so they both cheating on their respective partners!! all na 1-1 goalless draw!! grin grin
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by smooooooth: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2010
its no longer news, say na who know person dey snatch her husband. get ready to reap wat u sowing.
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Tinksh(f): 6:37am On Feb 04, 2010
Poster, I would be very careful who you are calling a scumbag my dear. Afterall it is you that is messing with what doesnt belong to you. There is no excuse for messing with a married man! Your being selfish by thinking of how hard it would be for you, what about his wife to be. Do women like you have no respect for other women or just want to help themselves to what is not theirs! Walk away!!! Its the only answer!
Re: I Am Dating A Married Man And I Know His Wife by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2010
dont like judging othe people but dis poster is makin me 2 do wot i dont like,u're such a lousy,cheap B*&$#ch lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couples With Huge Height Difference; Cute Or Not? / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / How To Satisfy Your Woman In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.