Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,656 members, 7,962,143 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission - Education (76) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission (230108 Views)

Ekiti State University (EKSU) In Pictures / Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2014/2015 Admission(2014/2015) / University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Papacypaul(m): 4:43pm On Sep 04, 2013
Lemme share diz wif u,my skul adm list is out yesterday..xo dia ar sum dt was gven by jamb dia chosen course buh Fut gav them anoda.e.g on jamb=Biochem buh in Fut=Biology....and also a lot of people dt jamb doesnt gv adm buh nw dy ar on d list to study dia desired courses..xo chillax ,let see hw Eksu adm status goes in d next few dayz,abi hw dem go put,CHECK UR AD STATUS HERE BUT CNT FIND IT,
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bobbyratio: 5:08pm On Sep 04, 2013
@papacypaui, thankz bro.,till 2morrow then.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by koolet: 5:14pm On Sep 04, 2013
Papacypaul: no hard feeling,watin dy do u?mayb u dnt knw am in Fut Minna xo knw dt i cnt wait 4 anyfin till eternity,am only on dis thread because of my junior peepz dat ar aspirant,4 Med....
ehyah dat na ur probs oo... Lets still see what 2morrow myt brings sha...
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 04, 2013
koolet: lolzzz datz right buh did i told U I cant find my name there?? .....already Ave bin offered microbiology, BTW where iz TORRES??... Wat am worried about is EKSU giving me different course... If anything seems confusing ,go back to the previous page(30-52) of this thread.....

...Whar Else??

torres is here. Have been busy these days mainly on sport section though

about the jamb admission, it happened also why I was admiitted my friend saw his name on Jamb website, updated it on 2go, told me the procedure just to check and see no admission yet. I was psychologically battered felt like killing myself because it was my second time of trying, tired of staying at home and all that stuff.

Eksu refused to release the list until 2 month after, guess what both our names was on the first list.

the short story above is just a guide during my time, though things might have changed, but I doubt much. To those who saw their name congrat, to those who haven't keep the hope alive, this is state Uni and they admit many a lot.

to those who saw their name on Jamb stuff, keep praying that your course on Jamb is the same as that on the School, because the school in that matter has the final say.

you wondering how it will corrected on Jamb site, you will obtain one form in school to correct the course to be in line with that of Jamb.

but pls note you guys have a long way to go before resumption, because we haven't written first semester examination and you know the meaning

@anuoluwapo about the list coming out next week, maybe you haven't heard Eksu ASUU, Nasu is on strike.(I mean state Strike o) due to tax palaba. Even if ASUU resumes today, we aren't resuming until an agreement is reach on state level. So please the list stuff, just take your mind off it.

for last yr it was first choice, second, third and supplementary. So pls relax and pray, also pray for Eksu pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee

*pls don't mind my spellings as typing was done on phone*
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
Anuoluwap: Check admission status now on Eksu website

That is for last yr. Not the expectant ones
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 04, 2013
koolet: U guyz should all calm down joor...the Eksu site sef na ROM... Lets all wait and see what tommorow Brings

the site is not updated due to internal strike
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 04, 2013
bobbyratio: Wat is Username and Password.Anybody?

not until you are admitted and begin registration you don't just move to that area ooo. *to avoid story that touch*
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 04, 2013
Anuoluwap: EKSU students union press
Gov. Fayemi in an interactive
session with students leaders
---------- Temitope Awelewa
EKSU SU PRESS Reporter
The programme was held at lady
jibowu hall, Governors Office Ado
Ekiti. The programme had in
attendance students union
presidents of many institutions,
stakeholders and comrades.
Among issues discoursed are
Bursary, Ekiti state Nassu
strike,Students union government
reinstatement, Appointing an S.A
on students affair among others.
ON BURSARY
Reacting to the above issues raised
by the students, Mr Governor said
he doesn't expect any students to
be complaining about the
collection and the submission of
bursary form as his government
have done everything in ensuring
the easy access of d form for all
students, he Said students can
access d bursary form and submit
it through the state website even
in their room.
Gov. Fayemi told the students that
any student who is very sure of
his/her studentship, that has
suplied all the requirements and
have not received his or her money
should contact him through the
state website or through his
phone number which is well
known to the people and he will
pay such school a visit.
On EKSU SCHOOL FEE
Gov. Fayemi said the school fee has
never gone beyond#50000 since
his reclaim his mandate and he
equally said some other charges
might have been added which the
VC said they are the fee that have
been in existence before and they
cannot do without. Using Geology
dept as an example he said their
tuition fee is #50000 but the feed
trip and some other things were
added to make up the total
amount they are paying presently

S.U.G
Gov Fayemi said in his words that
he has said it series of times that
the Ban on students union of Eksu
has been lifted and he is expecting
the VC to have conducted the SUG
election as he has promised but he
understand that it might be as a
result of the ongoing strike.
But students should have it at the
back of their mind that their yet to
conducted election has nothing to
do with the Governor. He said he is
a product of students
constituency,he is a comrade and
will always be a comrade and he
will never betray the students.
ASUU
Reacting to the issue on the
ongoing ASUU strike, he said he is
in full support of ASUU as they are
not only fighting for their right but
also for the right of the students,
He then implore the FG to fulfill the
promises they made in the past.
NASUU
He therefore condemn the State
Nassu strike and tagged it to be
illegal and that his government will
not hesitate to introduce operation
No Work No Pay to them as it is in
the constitution.
And any workers who has not
collected his or her salary for three
months and doesn't report at the
working place might loose his or
her job. So Nassu should be
warned.
ON S A On Students Affairs
Mr governor also approved the
request of the students requesting
to have an eye in the government
to be known as Special Adviser On
students affairs.
He then gave the students a short
period of time to bring 3 names of
leaders who have done very well
during their tenure with a very
good and commendable
antecedence, which they will
screen at the state house and
bring out the best to be his Special
adviser on students affairs.
EKSU SU PRESS

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=653053834707352&id=508576732488397&refid=8&_ft_=qid.5919021932626151164%3Amf_story_key.5955692198425211386

And you believe those poo Fayemi said. He keeps deceiving the world that Eksu pays 50k, wish I could post all the fees each level is paying.

to all those who saw their name, have in mind

acceptance fee :32k or upward

schl fees a minimum of 96k and upward( varies from dept to dept)

and others accommodation : 50k(now depend on your quality and preference)

note to scare anyone but an insight of what to expect so anyone won't rely on that 50k poo.

God will surely provide for all our parents and Guardian
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
torres2:

And you believe those poo Fayemi said. He keeps deceiving the world that Eksu pays 50k, wish I could post all the fees each level is paying.

note to scare anyone but an insight of what to expect so anyone won't rely on that 50k poo.

Thank you bro toress i really do appreciate your effort esp. For replying my mail. If The strikes is not called off asap i think it may just help me to raise some money on my own if finally admitted. Some issues still on my mind sha. Thank you. Gracias
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 04, 2013
koolet: ehyah dat na ur probs oo... Lets still see what 2morrow myt brings sha...
lyk serzly dude ur off ur fvckin mind sum1z tryna ellp nd ya jst here tryn2 pick a fight,retard
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 8:45pm On Sep 04, 2013
cerebral assain: lyk serzly dude ur off ur fvckin mind sum1z tryna ellp nd ya jst here tryn2 pick a fight,retard
dot call any1 m.o.r.o.n on diz thread pls.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by koolet: 9:12pm On Sep 04, 2013
cerebral assain: lyk serzly dude ur off ur fvckin mind sum1z tryna ellp nd ya jst here tryn2 pick a fight,retard
#ignored....

pick a fight Btw Ave gat important Tinz 2 fink about... Bt Fayemi dy fvck up oo, Torres ure Mouthed yoh!! 9ce info.. cheesy
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 11:28pm On Sep 04, 2013
Toress is always mouthed on this thread jor. @cerebral assain stop throwing words to kooket she's also mouthed. She's ma type of nigga. But seriously bro Toress you left the thread just like that haba na? You are the surest concerning info but it's been a while. WELCOME BACK BRO. Don't leave again o lol.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:29am On Sep 05, 2013
torres2:

Boss Man,thanks for this,Amen to your Prayers...I don't understand fully what you mean in the accomodation part...are the school hostels if different quality and price?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 5:35am On Sep 05, 2013
Pls my score was 31 nd i choose accounting as my field of study using direct entry. Pls want my chance.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by koolet: 5:37am On Sep 05, 2013
Anuoluwap: Toress is always mouthed on this thread jor. @cerebral assain stop throwing words to kooket she's also mouthed. She's ma type of nigga. But seriously bro Toress you left the thread just like that haba na? You are the surest concerning info but it's been a while. WELCOME BACK BRO. Don't leave again o lol.
ah see ya bro... Is it true dat U.i are yet to start their Exam??
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bobbyratio: 7:27am On Sep 05, 2013
koonbey:
Boss Man,thanks for this,Amen to your Prayers...I don't understand fully what you mean in the accomodation part...are the school hostels if different quality and price?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by bobbyratio: 7:34am On Sep 05, 2013
koonbey:
The hostel prices varies 4rm 25k to 100k depending on ur choice.I stayed around OSEKITA and it is 35k(self con.)1 luv to u all
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2013
koolet: ah see ya bro... Is it true dat U.i are yet to start their Exam??

they already did their exams for 1st choice. I don't know about their 2nd choice candidates yet. But Their candidates are waiting for d admission list just like unilorin
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by lawalkolade(m): 11:24am On Sep 05, 2013
Anuoluwap:
they already did their exams for 1st choice. I don't know about their 2nd choice candidates yet. But Their candidates are waiting for d admission list just like unilorin
both first and second chioce are yet 2 do d exam we are still waiting 4 d shortlisting, I choose u.I has frist choice with 234 in jamb
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by olalerey(m): 11:40am On Sep 05, 2013
lawal kolade: both first and second chioce are yet 2 do d exam we are still waiting 4 d shortlisting, I choose u.I has frist choice with 234 in jamb
Yea am also a first choice aspirant , we ar yet to do d exam , we ar waiting 4 d shortlist nd invitation
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2013
olalerey: Yea am also a first choice aspirant , we ar yet to do d exam , we ar waiting 4 d shortlist nd invitation
WoOW! I can't believe this, i tot they already did. Habatically! @koolet U.I dey dull o
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Jizkid1997: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls I scored 202 for jamb,18 in post jamb exam,I took eksu as first choice nd also an indigene,any chances I wuld be admitted 4 microbiology...pls good nd helpful replies
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jizkid1997: Pls I scored 202 for jamb,18 in post jamb exam,I took eksu as first choice nd also an indigene,any chances I wuld be admitted 4 microbiology...pls good nd helpful replies
Your aggregate is 43.25. EKSU cut off is from 50 for the lowest course. Bro, I don't think there will be any chances. But no one really knows what God can do sha.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by koolet: 1:19pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anuoluwap:
Your aggregate is 43.25. EKSU cut off is from 50 for the lowest course. Bro, I don't think there will be any chances. But no one really knows what God can do sha.
uve gotta believe me my cutoff is nt up to 45 and jamb admitted me 4 microbiology.. It God's Doing..he'll do thesame for U if U have faith... #sayingnomoreabout'this
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 2:07pm On Sep 05, 2013
koolet: uve gotta believe me my cutoff is nt up to 45 and jamb admitted me 4 microbiology.. It God's Doing..he'll do thesame for U if U have faith... #sayingnomoreabout'this
ok. So it very possible for him then. He should just wait for d main list. I guess i saw d number of those dat sat for MCB (very few). So it's true there's chance. He should Just pray hard. God wey do am 4 koolet will do it 4 him.
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Jizkid1997: 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Fanx bros...I appreciate u all 4 d sincere comments,9ce being here....@koolet,pls hw can I go abt it 2 av a sure admisn diz year?...let more advice throw in
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Anuoluwap: Toress is always mouthed on this thread jor. @cerebral assain stop throwing words to kooket she's also mouthed. She's ma type of nigga. But seriously bro Toress you left the thread just like that haba na? You are the surest concerning info but it's been a while. WELCOME BACK BRO. Don't leave again o lol.
aint throwin no words
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Jizkid1997: 4:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
Pls hw can I check d admisn status on eksu site,av bn tryin nd Itz bn tellin me login error,combinatn of pasword is incorrect,nd I used ma jamb reg no
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Anuoluwap(m): 5:25pm On Sep 05, 2013
Jizkid1997: Pls hw can I check d admisn status on eksu site,av bn tryin nd Itz bn tellin me login error,combinatn of pasword is incorrect,nd I used ma jamb reg no
It's not there yet that's why. Btw have you checked jamb site to know your admission status?
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 05, 2013
koonbey:

no condusive hostel on the school. The ones avaliable I can't allow my enemy to live there #datzall
Re: Ekiti State University- (EKSU)2013/2014 Admission by Pacesetter2: 12:15am On Sep 06, 2013
koonbey:

for accommodation..ranges from 12k-100k...depends on location & quality

(1) (2) (3) ... (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) ... (111) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission(official Page) / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2015/2016 Admission Processes / Mtn Foundation Scholarship 2015/2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.