Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,195 members, 7,936,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 08:22 PM

Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President (836 Views)

Cogent Reason Buhari Must Probe GOV Wike Now. / NOI: 70% Of Nigerians Approves Buhari's 30 Days Performance / Okonjo Iweala For World Bank President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President by unclenna(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2012
I have read a lot of post about NOI's nomination here in Nairaland. I want to challenge those people that are against her Nomination to give one cogent and verifiable reason why NOI should not be the next world bank president. I rest my case.
Re: Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President by ektbear: 10:54am On Mar 25, 2012
It isn't an issue if "should" or "should not."

He who pays the piper dictates the tune.

Thus, the US, Europe and in the future China will decide who runs these international organizations.

After all, it is their money being used to fund these orgs.
Re: Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President by Callotti: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2012
Re: Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President by Nobody: 11:53am On Mar 25, 2012
no need to give you a reason , she's not in contention. the US,europe,china,japan hold more than 50% of the votes to be cast. you do the maths
Re: Give One Cogent Reason Why NOI Should Not Be The Next World Bank President by 4chi: 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2012
She's too fat and would not be mobile and agile enough for the very tasking job! grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria So Difficult To Break? / Breaking News: Explosion Rocks Rumuokoro Round About / The Gospel According To St. Farouk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.