Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,684 members, 7,935,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 07:04 PM

8bolz's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8bolz's Profile / 8bolz's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Port Harcourt Nairalander's Get Together by 8bolz(m): 10:52am On Dec 08, 2013
0813 285 9108 matured people only,male or female
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money by 8bolz(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2013
0813 285 9108 call me,i want to know more about you
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: thanks... no more function again. by 8bolz(m): 10:47am On Dec 08, 2013
0813 285 9108 matured people only,male or female
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Whatsapp Nutty Group by 8bolz(m): 10:44am On Dec 08, 2013
Romance / Re: Meet Interesting People HERE by 8bolz(m): 10:40am On Dec 08, 2013
gisted
Romance / Meet Interesting People HERE by 8bolz(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2013
Hello Folks,Hope we having a Good time.My intention of starting this topic is to allow fellow nairalander the opportunity to socialize with one another and if possible meet up to,So if u are Single and Ready to Mingle come in.Theres no judgement here.,I hope we all find what we seek for in Our Forum.
Business To Business / Re: Security Job In DUBAI And ABU DHABI by 8bolz(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2013
Na u go arrange the visa and flight ticket oh
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by 8bolz(m): 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2013
angryDis guyz no dey play oh
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by 8bolz(m): 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2013
Dis guyz no dey play oh angryDis guyz no dey play oh
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Italy - International Friendly: (2 - 2) On 18th November 2013 by 8bolz(m): 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2013
What a spectacular second goal
Celebrities / Re: Is Osas Ighodaro The Prettiest Celebrity In Nigeria? by 8bolz(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2013
Me LIIKEYYYYY winkMe LIIKEYYYYY
Religion / Re: Pope Accepts 20-year-old Car Gift From Italian Priest by 8bolz(m): 1:24pm On Sep 12, 2013
Simply the best pope ever

1 Like

Politics / Re: Farida Waziri Threatens To Expose Obasanjo. by 8bolz(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2013
listening to farida reminds me of someone who wants some attention drwan to herself.chai (women and attention),Obj i have one word for you it is stupid for a pot to call the kettle black
Politics / Re: FG Order For 53 Gold Iphones To Celebrate Independence by 8bolz(m): 10:24pm On Sep 11, 2013
yeah,my country is doing wonderfunky well,i hooe the iphone rich my hand ;Dyeah,my country is doing wonderfunky well,i hope the iphone rich my hand
TV/Movies / Re: Saka And Don Jazzy On MTN Songstar Commercial by 8bolz(m): 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2013
scientology: even is na chidinma and phyno I NO GO PORT TO EMPTY-HEN
i no say na igbo man talk be dis,wetin do MTN NA.habatically for you
Celebrities / Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Featured On BBC Outlook by 8bolz(m): 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2013
nothing makes a man happy than seeing a successful wife.kudos omosexy
Career / Re: How To Create A CV Without Job Experience by 8bolz(m): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2013
this is wht i like to see here
Investment / Re: Stock Market Horror: by 8bolz(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2011
It would be very bad if you decide to sell your stock,you should know that in the capital market investing in stocks should be seen as a long term investment and not as a venture to make super quick money ,it is true that the value is not the same but then see it that in the long run the prices of the shares are going to escalate so it is advisable to get a good stockbroker to help you arrange your portfolio , have a swell time investing in the stock market
Adverts / Re: Send 50 Free Sms To All Networks. by 8bolz(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2011
my e-mail is sircosvip@yahoo.co.uk,i need it too
Investment / Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by 8bolz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 04, 2011
did you register for e-bonus and e-dividend?if you did then it is been credited to your cscs acc,so then theres no need to worry about it,which stockbroking firm do you use and do u have a cscs acc?have a nice day and happy independence
Adverts / Do You NEED A Stock Broker? by 8bolz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 04, 2011
Hello Investor

I work for a stock broking firm called TFS SECURITIES AND INVESMENT CO. LIMITED we are based ACROSS THE NATION.we are members of the Nigeria stock exchange

I would like you to take a look at our website www.tfsseconline.com

Please post reply if you are interested in opening an account with a broking firm that places emphasis on Information technology and communication.
We can assist with a lot of transactions on the primary market, secondary market,provide research analysis and advice on unreceived certificates,unclaimed dividends,share transmission(for Deceased Investors),Capital Market Enlightenment Programmes,Etc
One of the benefits of opening an account with us is we send emails of

+  Weekly evaluation of your stocks
+  Monthly statement of account
+  Daily price list

My name is Stephen Chigozie Onuoha you can call me on08132859108 or sircosvip@yahoo.co.uk

you can get our offices on our website. for those residing in River State,you can visit us at Word Way PLAZA.129 ABA ROAD,BY WATERLINES JUNCTION,PORT HARCOURT.R/S

HAVE A NICE DAY AND ALWAYS TFS IS AT YOUR SERVICE
Adverts / Re: I Need A Stockbroker Please by 8bolz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 04, 2011
hello i saw Ur message.my name is Stephen Onuoha ,i am a stockbroker for tfs securities and investment in port Harcourt,the minimum for opening a cs cs account is 10.000 naira,we can also help you manage your portfolio .you can contact me on 08132859108 or visit our website for authentication-www.tfsseconline.com

tfs securities, serves you round the clock
Education / Re: www.jamb.org.ng The Most Stupid Website So Far,pls Comment On Their Website Here by 8bolz(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2011
to all who made jamb rethink and do somin about their website kudos,you all re part of a new begining and to the haters go chop grass.oh
Business / Re: What Biz Can One Do With 1m? by 8bolz(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2011
when you think of what you should do with a millie i suggest you divide the money and invest 500,000 into the stock market because you shall be receiving dividends and bonuses,when the prices of ur shares bought go up you recieve more for the money actually invested.for more information on what to do get to contact me on 08132859108 my name is stephen onuoha working with tfs securities and investments in port harcourt
Business To Business / Re: Introduce Your Business by 8bolz(m): 1:08pm On Sep 30, 2011
My name is Stephen Onuoha.
i work with tfs securities and investment coy. ltd
i
i know some are asking what tfs means?

tfs securities and investment co.limited is a stock broking firm that serves you all round the clock
we offer quality services in the buying and selling of acquires shares.
our core value-Professionalism.Integrity.Mutuality.Growth
we offer the following services.

Securities trading

Portfolio management

Investment Advisory

customer services Ancillary to the business of stock brokerage.

you can buy shares on the secondary market because it has been made easy to acquire through the help of the central security and clearance system(cscs).so buy shares,sell shares anytime,anywhere.

you can visit our website-www.tfsseconline.com or call stephen @ 234 813 285 9108

visit us anytime @ Wordway Plaza
129 aba road,by waterlines junction,Port Harcourt.Rivers state

hope to hear from you soon and God bless.
Investment / Re: Shareholders Of Oceanic Bank Approve ETI Acquisition by 8bolz(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2011
it is better to merge than to be acquired by amcon because a lot of share holders will loose a lot of money vis-a-vis the shares bought,so good job to them.stephen onuoha a stockbroker @ tfs securities.08132859108
Adverts / Top Ten Reasons Why You Need A Cscs Account And A Stockbroker by 8bolz(m): 12:33pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello and gudday,i am stephen onuoha ,i am a stockbroker ,so let us get to know the reasons wwhy we need a cscs accoun and if you stiill need a stockbroker to help you get shares,sell shares or open account and any related problems with shares,always fell free to get to our website on www.tfsseconline.com or 08132859108.
i hope to see people smile when business is done with us.thank you
Investment / Re: Has GTB Declared Share Bonus & Dividends For 2011 Ending? by 8bolz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 30, 2011
Hello and gudday,my name is onuoha stephen ,a stockbroker for tfs securities ,gtb have paid dividend and bonus.the dividend is 85kobo and bonus is 1 for 4,if you need more information i say you contact me on 08132859108.
have you done the e-dividend mandate?

do you stay in port Harcourt?
have a wonderful time and god bless, tfs securities and investment coy.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Be Re-united with Old Friends! by 8bolz(m): 12:30pm On Mar 08, 2007
i am looking for my friends that attended bereton nursery and primary school,port harcourt in the year 1995/96,96/97 just holla at ur guy steven chigozie on +2348068884881 or sircosvip@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.