Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,777 members, 7,969,293 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:25 AM

8words's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 8words's Profile / 8words's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Romance / Re: Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help) by 8words(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
Gbam okwu.let me tell you something abt nigerian guys.Igbo guys can never open there heart to non-igbo girls until you agree to marry him. IF it is Yoruba or other parts of nigeria. they can tell you everything within two hours.
Romance / Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by 8words(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2009
i don't chase Yoruba girls coz they are too fat and that something that they like to draw of face that makes them ugly. how can u marry them. Nonsense. in short ka ARA NA GWA NDI ARA.
Politics / Re: You Are My Mugu, You Are My Monkey.‏ by 8words(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2009
O BU EZIOKWU ANYI WUHU EWU MA OBU MUGU ANYI NA GA N'IHU.CHERE ANYI N'ABIA.OGE ERU BEGI.

UDO DIRI
Romance / Re: Why Do Igbo In Yoruba Land Hate To Give Their Daughter To Yorubas by 8words(m): 11:42pm On Oct 01, 2009
This topic should stop. As an igbo guy i will never chase a yoruba girl at all.
Aturu na Ewu Abui Otu.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: Sugar Mummy by 8words(m): 12:10am On Oct 01, 2009
hahahahahahahahhaa i can't say any thing
Romance / Re: My Underwear by 8words(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2009
i will never never try it in my life Chukwu ekwe kwala. Aru.
Family / Re: Single Parenthood by 8words(m): 1:12pm On Sep 29, 2009
ewuuuu
Romance / Re: Dating A Nigerian Man Need Adivce (help) by 8words(m): 3:00pm On Sep 23, 2009
my sister continue dating him don't worry some guys are like that. Like me i don't go to my g/f house even when she invite me to her house.Everything do it at hotel. what the guy is doing is my life so i don't consider it as any thing.OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Romance / Re: Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around by 8words(m): 12:17am On Sep 22, 2009
Why do Young Girls Sleep with Older men in Nigeria ? Answer - Money

Why do Campus girls run sleep with men that they are not really attracted to? Answer - Money

Why do Nigerian Female Bankers Sleep with Potential Clients ? Answer - Money

Why do Nigerian Girls Sleep with Nigerian Disapora Men who are in the country on Business or Social Occassion ? Answer - Money

Why do Nigerian Male Posters Abroad like starting Topical Threads of this Nature? Answer - Because they are on a fact finding mission and when they visit nigeria themselves they will also seek out these girls to sleep with

CONCLUSION - 99.99% OF Nigerian Guys abroad who come home for short stay for business or other reason take advantage of the Financial
condition of these girls and sleep around with them as they cant get that type of girl to sleep around with in the country they now reside in ie USA, UK, Canada etc,

i can't stop grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Romance / Re: Five Million Naira Question For Single Nigerian Men by 8words(m): 12:08am On Sep 22, 2009
gbam eziokwu
Romance / Re: Love Palava! I lost a Brotherly Love! by 8words(m): 12:04am On Sep 22, 2009
may be you have already show him coz our people say ana emime nwangbi obu
Romance / Re: Can I Set My Girlfriend Up To Test Her Love For Me? by 8words(m): 11:32pm On Sep 21, 2009
ok try her and u will find urself at another world.
Romance / Re: 17 Signs U Love Someone by 8words(m): 11:23pm On Sep 21, 2009
gbam eziokwu.
Romance / Re: Why Do Girl Spend Everything They Have On Guy? by 8words(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2009
yes my girl spent for me coz she know who i am and what i am doing for her as well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.