Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,682 members, 7,962,193 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 05:42 AM

Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon (781 Views)

How To Earn A Million Naira On Monthly Basis / 5000 MT AGO Delivery To PHC Tank Farm On Monthly Basis - Seller Urgently Require / Suggest A Name For My New Internet Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon by engrchux: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2012
There is a new development on the internet. It is one of a kind, and at the moment, is the world’s only Profit Sharing Phenomenon.
It is an online community that shares its profits with its free pre-launch members simply for choosing its website as their home page after launch.
Members gets paid monthly & for life. Better still membership is always free for everyone.
Shoot me an email on chuxmordi@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com if you are interested. Don't worry, I won't ask you for a penny, I just want to share the info with serious minded people only.
Re: Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon by stuff01: 3:16pm On Apr 01, 2012
pls my email is mosalulaala@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon by Damolux01(m): 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2012
damolux01@yahoo.com
Re: Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon by brainchild78(m): 5:47pm On Apr 01, 2012
from my personal experience such schemes prop up from time to time but do not actually work. the only person dat will become rich is the initiator/proprietor of the scheme. the truth is the get rich quick schemes are mere dillusions. if 1 sincerely wants to cash in on the internet then that person would have to sell a product/service which has value to the targeted customer or niche concerned. i do not make millions on the net but I realistically generate 6 figures on a monthly basis via the internet conducting business the right way. if any 1 wants to get to know how I do it, simply click on the link below in my signature, or alternatively go to my profile page and visit the web link there.
cheers
Re: Earn Money On A Monthly Basis; Its A New Internet Phenomenon by Blackscientist(m): 6:14pm On Apr 01, 2012
am interested.hassanridwan40@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

World Class Office Space - Venia Business Hub / How I Turned $100 To $520 Within 2weeks As A Newbie- Series 3. / I Want To Show You How To Produce Soap To Meet International Standard At The Mos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.