Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,876 members, 7,959,749 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? (17911 Views)

Mum Forcefully Brushing Her Son's Teeth ( Hilarious Photo ) / Breakfast: Before Or After Bath/morning Mouth Cleaning? / Breakfast: Before Or After Bath/morning Mouth Cleaning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by tOppspOttBOY(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
hardleyC: my hubby doesnt see anything wrong in it.
I might stop kissing him.
undecided
ah yes for me and my wife, that's always a first in the morning and a last at bed time too, for the reason, bad breathe and sex do not mix. Just a part of it.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by slimyem: 2:08pm On Apr 04, 2012
hygenic?dunno and don't care!
I do before and after-whichever swings to me that day.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 04, 2012
(
ZUBY77: You might stop kissing him ? Wow! You made it sound like you are doing him a favour by kissing him. Ego

Ego! me? undecided
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by seyilabi(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
OYINBO SAYS BRUSH UR TEETH DAILY NOT B4 BREAKFAST SO BEAR WITH HIS SMELLING MOUTH. grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
jmoore: there is nothing wrong in eating breakfast before brushing your teeth.

If you brush your teeth after eating why should you brush before eating? It is a waste of toothpaste.
jackima: Before or after chew pako!

Lmao

grin grin grin grin

You guys are crazy.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by AmakaG29(f): 2:25pm On Apr 04, 2012
I prefer rinsing my mouth when I wake up, eating, then brushing.

It makes my breath smell good before leaving the house, it gets rid of food in my teeth after eating, and toothpaste makes food taste funny.

2 Likes

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Kayday(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
It's good to brush twice daily. In the morning and before u go to bed. If u brush at night, then there's no need to brush before ur breakfast. It's even better to brush after breakfast to retain a healthy breath during the day.

1 Like

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by bidex(m): 2:36pm On Apr 04, 2012
abegi! make una free us! oyin don yarn say brush daily not before food. even i can brush after lunch brush daily na brush daily

1 Like

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by ifyalways(f): 2:39pm On Apr 04, 2012
Mods why were my, jenny and ujujoan's posts hidden? Did we curse anyone?since when did it become a crime to type in any language other than English in between threads?I hope I won't have to call your itchy fingers to attention to threads were people converse in between replies in languages other than English even without cursing anyone or spamming the thread.

@jenny, yes. Uju had Nwa nwanyi. She replied you herself last night but her response is "hidden"
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by FRANKLINTON(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
@poster- There is nothing wrong with that if the person brushed and flossed with a dental floss the night before. But before eating, you should rinse your mouth with a mouth-wash to kill bacteria that might have accumulated while sleeping.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by snthesis(m): 2:48pm On Apr 04, 2012
does this apply to brushing with kpako

actually the common mistakes modern folks make is actually not vigorously rinsing ur mouth after each meal, bad breathe is caused my germs that accumulate on food stuck in the mouth.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by cogbuagu: 3:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
brush 1st man.

1 Like

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by dikkybutt(m): 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
Breakfast is sweeter when you haven't brushed. who can relate to this?
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by jevic(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is not all that necessary to brush before breakfast.I prefer brushing my teeth after breakfast to keep my breath fresh. cheesy
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2012
dikkybutt: Breakfast is sweeter when you haven't brushed. who can relate to this?

No one except you wink
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by ektbear: 3:45pm On Apr 04, 2012
I always eat breakfast before brushing my teeth.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by antartica(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2012
Sugar,refine and unrefined bombards ur teeth,its acidity destroys teeth ur mercilessly and the only way u can keep it abay is by brushing at least twice a day. We didnt see dentist much in nigeria before because as kids we didnt eat much sweets but now with the prolifiration of poisonous and sweet oyinbo confectionaries like tinubu 1million cake,dentistry will d a big business in nigeria. Avoid sweets and chocolates if u want ur teeth intact,even when u do have them,follow up with regulated brushing or better still eat natural.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Leyelyzo: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2012
naijasexy:

OMG, your mouth must stink so terribly! cheesy cheesy

You are hereby nominated to have a taste and smell of his mouth. Awaits your findings....
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 04, 2012
Leyelyzo:

You are hereby nominated to have a taste and smell of his mouth. Awaits your findings....
grin cheesy
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 04, 2012
All these niggas that leave the house without brushing their [freaking tongues not just teeth], how do you do it?
And if you see a girl you will then feel the best thing to do with yourself then is to go and talk to her, and act all surprised when she pushes you away and runs. grin
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Apr 04, 2012
Anyone goes
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by Kanimoe(m): 5:20pm On Apr 04, 2012
The right thing is to brush after breakfast. Reason is one is expected to brush before going to bed so when u wake the following morning your mouth is still fresh with less plaque. Dentist say these plaque are neccessary for the whole digestion process

2 Likes

Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by ektbear: 5:43pm On Apr 04, 2012
For me, I have to use so much toothpaste if I brush my teeth w/o eating food. And then my mouth doesn't quite feel fresh.

So if I brush first, i have to do:

Brush->Eat->Brush again

Versus just doing:
Eat->Brush
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by bright007(f): 7:03pm On Apr 04, 2012
[b][/b]
Kanimoe: The right thing is to brush after breakfast. Reason is one is expected to brush before going to bed so when u wake the following morning your mouth is still fresh with less plaque. Dentist say these plaque are neccessary for the whole digestion process
How can plaques be necessary for digestion process?wat å dental-tip blunder.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by sylve11: 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2012
kayusfit: i brush ma teeth 2 or 3 times a week cos i don't see the reason why i should keep wasting my hard earned money on toothpastes. U can try my method and save more toothpastes. U go get small mouth odour sha ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

lol! grin grin grin grin

also lol @ some comments grin grin grin grin

isn't it nice to brush ur teeth every morning before breakfast? cool
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by bluejeff(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2012
It is a waste of toothpaste.[/quote] This got me laughing hard.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by bluejeff(m): 7:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
Ever tried sniffing a trapped meat strand

u removed from ur teeth few hours after eating?

imagine it now staying till d next day and u eat without brushing,nyama[/quote] It actually taste better overnight.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by bluejeff(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author= toothpaste makes food taste funny. [/quote] I have a problem with this too.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by muyoto: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2012
all those who eat first, especially sugary or starchy foods (usually bread, tea, fried eggs, etc), before brushing are just wasting their toothpaste. its like having a bath before playing in the mud.

Like most people have said, the proper thing is to brush [i]before [/i]going to bed so that the following morning one can simply rinse with water before breakfast and the brush afterward.

Note that this applies to those who usually have early breakfast, at least before 9am.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by queenafric(f): 7:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
I dislike it when people eat without brushing in d morning. My mum does this sometimes and she knows how much I detest it. My hussy too, but he knows I won't let him eat if he didn't brush. He will just tell me he won't eat the food I cook again thinking I will pity him and give him d food, then he will go and drink garri. He stopped when I went on a week-long no-kissing strike. Now he knows he has to brush first b4 eating as he couldn't cope with d no-kissing strike.
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by ektbear: 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2012
muyoto: all those who eat first, especially sugary or starchy foods (usually bread, tea, fried eggs, etc), before brushing are just wasting their toothpaste. its like having a bath before playing in the mud.

I don't get your analogy. Isn't eating first, then brushing like playing in mud first, then bathing?
Re: Is It HygienicTo Eat Breakfast Before Brushing Your Teeth? by tlops(m): 8:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
Not if you brush after your last meal. brush after breakfast bit that's because the last thing I do after dinner is to brush. I have minty tabs in my bedside drawer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby After 9 Years Of Marriage (Pics) / 2 Kids From Same Family Kidnapped At Their School In Anambra / Mrs. Tinubu Welcomes First Baby Of 2024, Advocates For Child Welfare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.