Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,129 members, 7,936,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date (13473 Views)

99.9% Of Ladies Are Guilty Of This Act (photo) / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) / Warning!!! Girls Never Date Such A Guy (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by eghost247(m): 2:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
1. The Barbie.
The only thing Barbie has, is her pretty face. Finish. She’s the type of woman that doesn’t know much about anything. Hell, she doesn’t care much about anything! As long as her pretty face is intact, the world can burn for all she cares.

2. The Drama Queen.
Avoid this person like a plague, even as a friend. She has no qualms about creating a scene over a perceived sin. She would bawl her eyes out loudly in public if she feels you don’t love her; or love her enough. She cries, she’s passionate and yes, she looooves the attention.

3. The Possessive/Obsessive Clinger.
Similar to Miss DQ above, but she doesn’t have the need to cause drama; she has a need for YOU. At all times. She calls thrice an hour. Her first question always is ‘Where are you?’ If you don’t pick up because you’re getting chewed up by your boss, expect the multi-page accusatory text messages to start flooding in. She gets upset when you have the barest interaction with another woman. She wants to be the only presence in your life. Before she goes the way of Cameron Diaz’s character in ‘Vanilla Sky’, quickly give her the boot.

4. The Wife.
She is not interested in dating. She doesn’t want a boyfriend: she wants a husband. She wants to marry. Now! One date and she’s ready to meet your parents. Two weeks on and she has chosen the names of the children you will have together. Nobody said women were logical creatures but then, life – as well as love – is in stages. I’m not sure I like you yet and you’re already choosing aso ebi… slow down madam.

5. The Party Animal.
There’s nothing wrong with letting your hair down and having fun occasionally. When it now becomes a way of life, nne, we have a problem. Sometimes one needs to chill and enjoy the other person’s company. Not this lady. She knows all the happening places in Lagos. And Abuja. And London. Her friends are going. And she must be there too. The party animal will be bored with you in no time.

6. The Cheat.
Seriously, do I need to explain this? There is no way in the world to have a meaningful relationship with someone who’s cheating on her boyfriend with you. Even if she gets out of that relationship and starts a new one with you, you know that she has no qualms about infidelity. She’s going to cheat on you too. Period.

7. Nairabody.
“I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger, but she aint messing with no broke n…” This is the type of woman who craves the finer things in life and expects a man to provide them. She’s with you only for the money. She might actually ‘like’ you, but if you can’t buy her things and generally assume responsibility as her personal cash dispenser, forget it; you can’t get five minutes of her time. She’s a pro at using sex as a tool: you get it when you pay. The moment she finds a more affluent man (that is if she doesn’t have a bunch of you suckers around her pinky already), she’s going to kick your broke behind to the curb. Expecting a steady stable relationship from Nairabody is futile. There are better ways to waste time and money.

8. Your neighbour’s teenage daughter.
Forget how she looks in a tank top. There’s a law against that type of thing.

11 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Romeo3(m): 2:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
So what's the way forward. . .Sir?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by kombats: 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
9ce 1
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by 27naira(m): 2:37pm On Apr 03, 2012
Romeo.:

Smart dude.

@Op,
How about the dude, ladies should not date?

This is reality staring at your face,get used to it. The problem with relationships is that too many broke a.r.SE saints are out there vilifying everything.
In as much as we need to be careful when it comes to marriage, in dating, the villain can be either party.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Machini(m): 2:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
Well, if I had a gun to my Head, I'll choose type number 4.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by mcnepow(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
Romeo.:
Good question. .
Poster, what 'Types of Ladies should we date'?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by AmakaG29(f): 2:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
You forgot. . .

The Bag Lady: The women who carries her emotional issues from past relationships into new ones. She'll blame you for every wrong ever done to her by a man.

The Professional Babymamma: Multiple children, multiple fathers, and looking for the man to take care of them all

The Perfectionist: This one comes off as lovable, but there's a dark side. Everything has to be absolutely perfect, and she'll stop at nothing to make it so. You'll find this helpful at first, but you'll slowly realize she's a control freak.

The Social Climber: She's not a gold digger, she's strategic. She'll date you as long as you are on her level, but she'll be willing to upgrade when someone of a higher status shows interest in her. She usually has her own money, which is why she's not a GD.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by redleich(m): 2:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
this is some really detailed ish.i'm really ahving a laughable day at the office
keep em coming
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by yusuf2(m): 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2012
op, u're are spoiling market for some people oh lipsrsealed

Romeo.:
guess what op is trying to say is "ALL HOPE IS LOST", cos lets face the fact, u would never ever in ur life meet a lady who does not fall in to one or more of those categories of ladies he listed.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Rastamann: 2:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
Its all a matter of choice!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Romeo3(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2012
yusuf_@:

guess what op is trying to say is "ALL HOPE IS LOST", cos lets face the fact, u would never ever in ur life meet a lady who does not fall in to one or more of those categories of ladies he listed.
True. There is no hard and fast rules when it comes to matters of the heart. No one is perfect!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2012
The bible says in Pro_21:19 It is better to dwell in the wilderness, than with a contentious and an angry woman.
(This is for woman)

The bible says in Pro_26:21 As coals are to burning coals, and wood to fire; so is a contentious man to kindle strife.
(This is for man)

God help us all
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by mcnepow(m): 2:52pm On Apr 03, 2012
yusuf_@:

Naw u r talking! smiley
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by emsquare(m): 2:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
Machini: Well, if I had a gun to my Head, I'll choose type number 4.

Nyc!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by StateOfMind: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2012
Proudly no 7 tongue cool grin cheesy
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by dare2think: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ OP

I think no 4 aint that bad.
Amaka G29:

The Perfectionist: This one comes off as lovable, but there's a dark side. Everything has to be absolutely perfect, and she'll stop at nothing to make it so. You'll find this helpful at first, but you'll slowly realize she's a control freak.

The Social Climber: She's not a gold digger, she's strategic. She'll date you as long as you are on her level, but she'll be willing to upgrade when someone of a higher status shows interest in her. She usually has her own money, which is why she's not a GD.

The above two are more realistic and hard to detect at the beginning of a relationship. They tend to be very hard to avoid and one might have been very deep in the relationship i.e marriage before realising the monster laying next to them.

An inevitable bloody divorce resulting from those two. (Lynette in desperate housewives comes to mind with regards to the perfectionist)
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Baaby: 3:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
just go ahead cos no man is perfect.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by tlops(m): 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2012
Choose the one described in proverb 31.

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by chukxy44(m): 3:18pm On Apr 03, 2012
U try.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by AmakaG29(f): 3:22pm On Apr 03, 2012
I read Proverbs 31 regularly to reflect on how I approach relationships.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
@OP, now you have opened another excellent chapter that all men ought to read.....wow....which means I have to stick to my rules....jeez, so on track...thank you...@OP, the wife and nairabody are becoming more and more rampant in our society...something is honestly weird!!!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by buJu234: 3:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
4. The Wife.
She is not interested in dating. She doesn’t want a boyfriend: she wants a husband. She wants to marry. Now! One date and she’s ready to meet your parents. Two weeks on and she has chosen the names of the children you will have together. Nobody said women were logical creatures but then, life – as well as love – is in stages. I’m not sure I like you yet and you’re already choosing aso ebi… slow down madam.

this is the one that makes me laugh..

i was once met this babe; as we started gisting; the next thing she asked was that WILL YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME...
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2012
eghost247: 1. The Barbie.
The only thing Barbie has, is her pretty face. Finish. She’s the type of woman that doesn’t know much about anything. Hell, she doesn’t care much about anything! As long as her pretty face is intact, the world can burn for all she cares.

2. The Drama Queen.
Avoid this person like a plague, even as a friend. She has no qualms about creating a scene over a perceived sin. She would bawl her eyes out loudly in public if she feels you don’t love her; or love her enough. She cries, she’s passionate and yes, she looooves the attention.

3. The Possessive/Obsessive Clinger.
Similar to Miss DQ above, but she doesn’t have the need to cause drama; she has a need for YOU. At all times. She calls thrice an hour. Her first question always is ‘Where are you?’ If you don’t pick up because you’re getting chewed up by your boss, expect the multi-page accusatory text messages to start flooding in. She gets upset when you have the barest interaction with another woman. She wants to be the only presence in your life. Before she goes the way of Cameron Diaz’s character in ‘Vanilla Sky’, quickly give her the boot.

4. The Wife.

5. The Party Animal.
There’s nothing wrong with letting your hair down and having fun occasionally. When it now becomes a way of life, nne, we have a problem. Sometimes one needs to chill and enjoy the other person’s company. Not this lady. She knows all the happening places in Lagos. And Abuja. And London. Her friends are going. And she must be there too. The party animal will be bored with you in no time.

6. The Cheat.
Seriously, do I need to explain this? There is no way in the world to have a meaningful relationship with someone who’s cheating on her boyfriend with you. Even if she gets out of that relationship and starts a new one with you, you know that she has no qualms about infidelity. She’s going to cheat on you too. Period.

7. Nairabody.
“I ain’t saying she’s a gold digger, but she aint messing with no broke n…” This is the type of woman who craves the finer things in life and expects a man to provide them. She’s with you only for the money. She might actually ‘like’ you, but if you can’t buy her things and generally assume responsibility as her personal cash dispenser, forget it; you can’t get five minutes of her time. She’s a pro at using sex as a tool: you get it when you pay. The moment she finds a more affluent man (that is if she doesn’t have a bunch of you suckers around her pinky already), she’s going to kick your broke behind to the curb. Expecting a steady stable relationship from Nairabody is futile. There are better ways to waste time and money.

8. Your neighbour’s teenage daughter.
Forget how she looks in a tank top. There’s a law against that type of thing.
Make reference to other peoples work if u are copying and pasting... This has been on naijapals.com for 2 days now
http://www.naijapals.com/modules/naijapals/nigeria/topic,98223.0.html
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by bluejeff(m): 3:40pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nothing wrong with no 8

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by 190: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2012
No body can argue this one with me

Im 100% sure that 99.0% of Nigerian girls are Nairabodies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by tohirah(f): 4:01pm On Apr 03, 2012
dare2think: @ OP

I think no 4 aint that bad.

The above two are more realistic and hard to detect at the beginning of a relationship. They tend to be very hard to avoid and one might have been very deep in the relationship i.e marriage before realising the monster laying next to them.

An inevitable bloody divorce resulting from those two. (Lynette in desperate housewives comes to mind with regards to the perfectionist)

I think Bree is the perfectionist and lynette will fit in for babymamma

1 Like

Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by king15(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2012
grin
buJu-234:
4. The Wife.

i was once met this babe; as we started gisting; the next thing she asked was that WILL YOU LIKE TO MARRY ME...
tongue
buJu-234:
4. The Wife.

.....what was ya response dude!!!!!!!!?
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by GboyegaD(m): 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2012
-king-:
grin tongue.....what was ya response dude!!!!!!!!?

You took that out of my mind!!!
Some ladies could be very funny though.
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by dayokanu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
Nice post
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by Bisjosh(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2012
buJu-234:
4. The Wife.

cheesy No time
!!!!
Re: Types Of Ladies You Should Never Date by KevinII(m): 4:50pm On Apr 03, 2012
tohirah:

I think Bree is the perfectionist and lynette will fit in for babymamma
tohirah why now? oya remove that thing sharp sharp and come and meet me in the bedroom i want to show you something

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / The 5 Types Of Vagina, According To A Bikini Waxer... / The Two Things A Lady Wants From Her Man(photo).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.