Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,648 members, 7,979,195 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:14 PM

The Truth About Nigerians :P - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth About Nigerians :P (2300 Views)

The Truth About Lightskin Females! / *urgent Advice* I Just Discover The Truth About My G.f ! / The Truth About Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by born2boink(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2012
LilMizzGood:
and that's how you will never get the world experience or see things coz u rather be in one place how sad
who cares, I don't fancy anywhere in the world like Lagos where I sort things from day to day,night from clubs to clubs,I will not go for passport,not to think of Visa.home sweet home
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by HotieTima(f): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2012
i haven't laugh like this in a long time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

funny a$$..

even Obama thinks it funny tooo.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Goldieluks: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2012
undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Killz1(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2012
And how the hell exactly does this magnanimous bullshit qualify as the truth about Nigerians?
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Chimezie198(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2012
Help ask d illmizzGood ooo!
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by ArQueBusieR(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
Defending our fragile egos, are we?
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by busybee24: 8:25pm On Apr 13, 2012
haha thats so true..
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Apr 13, 2012
Killz.:
And how the hell exactly does this magnanimous bullshit qualify as the truth about Nigerians?
U no sabi d uneducated baboon ni?

Guy wen u see d handle wear bulletproof.
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Killz1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 13, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U no sabi d uneducated baboon ni?

Guy wen u see d handle wear bulletproof.
You mean she's a baboon?
Are you invariably trying to say that Liberian baboons have internet access? shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
rokiatu:
Epic!!! cheesy grin grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy Mizz good, I need to meet this friend of yours.

lol You this trouble maker! grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by seedord247(m): 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2012
Your frnd is +10000000000000 right. . . especially the albino's grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 13, 2012
seedord247: Your frnd is +10000000000000 right. . . especially the albino's grin

grin grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by MrsChima(f): 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2012
What is the REAL truth about Nigerians? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Killz1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
What is the REAL truth about Nigerians? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Where you been? cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/913382/friendly-caricatures-nairalanders/3#10591580 grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by MrsChima(f): 12:14am On Apr 14, 2012
Killz.:

Where you been? cheesy
https://www.nairaland.com/913382/friendly-caricatures-nairalanders/3#10591580 grin grin grin grin grin grin

I have been around and I saw your link.

May your foreskin slap you ooo. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by mamalola19: 5:41am On Apr 15, 2012
Killz.:

you still get mouth after sleeping with a small boy
smh you better learn from this thread
for long you used heavy grammer to deceive members
we now know the truth
osi oyinbo la bayin so angry
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 15, 2012
Hotie Tima:

ugly a$$ b.i.t.c.h is in the house

u should know aand ur Nigerien bullsh!t!!!

So you now have find ur way thru the new nairaland huh? LOL maam please no more trouble. Learn to ignore some people goodness me.
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by LilMizzGood(f): 6:09am On Apr 15, 2012
hahahah funny people on here ...

Dear NL people plz don't hate all coz of what my friend said was true. Its not my fault that you people are blind to your own ignorance nor is it my fault that my friends and i see what you people don't. you people just have to learn how to take critics. Everyone see different things, not all man see what one person sees so don't hate but try to see another person point of view and if you don't accept their point there is no need to insult or call people names ....

Be NICE! NOW
LilMizzGood smiley
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Idowuogbo(f): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2012
Hotie Tima:

Ur mama! grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by kay9(m): 4:18pm On Apr 15, 2012
LilMizzGood: hahahah funny people on here ...

Dear NL people plz don't hate all coz of what my friend said was true. Its not my fault that you people are blind to your own ignorance nor is it my fault that my friends...

Be NICE! NOW
LilMizzGood smiley
-
Bia dis mgbeke, who are these your friends sef? Sotey u say we be 'ignorance', e kwa? See, look-ee here snowflake, i dont take kindly to being talked down to in my popsie's house, kapish?? Oya, go away and sin no more.
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 15, 2012
i remember when i first came on Nairaland.
I REALLY showed my a[i]s[/i]s the first year and some months.

Reading these comments from other members throughout the
romance section is like holding a mirror up to my face
and showing me how embarrassing such behavior is.

SERIOUSLY SMH. undecided
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2012
op ur friend also know say one common thing abt naija babes be say dem de addicted to BB? grin
WEN U SEE a blackwoman with weaves and wig for head with plenty makeup for face holding a blackberry for her hand for inside central london know for sure say na naija woman be dat grin
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 15, 2012
SAFO: Yes it's true, just like the average black American doesn't know what those big words mean either, despite the fact that they were born & raised in America. In fact they don't care if they sound intelligent as long as they sound cool.
yea my nigga i got ya dig grin
ok i am gonna hump some ho in muh crib right now grin grin grin grin grin grin grin(sounding american cool)
Re: The Truth About Nigerians :P by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 15, 2012
Hotie Tima:

wetin u need right now na koboko for dat ur yansh sad

(1) (2)

What Is The Age Gap Between You And Your Partner? / If She Is Still Missing Her Ex-boyfriend, Let Her Go / What Will U Do If Your Ex Calls??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.