Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:13 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (201401 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 9:23am On Sep 02, 2013
Hello sisters
Yeterday's meal

2 slices of bread,1 egg a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a cup of green tea

Lunch- fried rice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ grilled chicken

Dinner- snail + green vegetable

Funmi, can't blame ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dh, mine was like dat too, i added grapes a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ he took it, try dat a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ let's see

Honey d correct herbalist, can we get recipe ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ iyabejijos? I mean something to help her bp. I know zobo leaves, beetroot reduces it, can we get more stuffs dat is healthy ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ her state?
Don't mind me o, I'm tOo short ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ dat weight, I'm 5.1 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i weigh 70kg! I shld not be more dn 60 so i can stil maintain my figure 8 shape

Iyabejijos, U̶̲̥̅̊ don cold o,

Berrykiss, we are I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d same category, i gained, 15kg after baby no.1 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ gained 2 more after baby no.2 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ presently Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ all boobs a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ bom, I'm so tired. I envy your weightloss sha

Mummyk, welcome to our land of beauty a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ fruitfulnes

Mackieb, i beg forgive my indomie, na mood cause ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏.

Lee01, U̶̲̥̅̊ sure U̶̲̥̅̊ never bellefull? Its either dat or af on d way

Oct20, welcome, no wahala, get ready to shed ‎​A̶̲̥̅♏
Muma how far now?
Amy we no see ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ red light again carry ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ big bom come here a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ confess ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ sins

Moyin, is dat method working ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you? I tried it, but it dint work, we av diff body sha, U̶̲̥̅̊ may be lucky
Justwinnie a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ jade, U̶̲̥̅̊ don abscond? If i catch you ehn!

Favouredgal how our twins now? Abi na triplets? Una kuku don resign, shebi U̶̲̥̅̊ see vision!

All i hail o, wait wia Gee01?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 9:31am On Sep 02, 2013
Honeymi, happy birthday to you, i wish you everi ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ thing you av ever desired. Eat well today o, NO DIET!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honiepie: 10:09am On Sep 02, 2013
tnx all 4 ur bdae wishes,am so greatful to GOD,wen i look bk i see lots of his grace,in my life,family,relationship,academics,health etc.all i hv to say is THANK YU GOD.@twinnie hahaha funmi nd dh made me laugh madly yesternite.she said her dh scattered his face.my love @funmi tell hubby am so sorry,its the high vit.c that stings d taste board a lil.hausa tomato is best though its nt yet in season.thats d very hard,red type.this ibo watery tomato stings real bad,pls let him manage abeg.chill it 4 him,pendin wen d hausa specie is out.@twinnie i hv sumfin dat can c.u.r.e hbp,but her condition is my fear,preggo state isnt one to joke with,if not i'd advice she gets avacado leaves,dry them inside the house,then infuse lik lipton n drink.dat will zap it.a banana a day will kip it in check 4 her condition.cheerz,celebrate with me,its my bdae.God bless u all
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
@Honeypie, Happy Birthday to our dear consultant herbalist. Long life and prosperity sis.May God grant ur heart desires. Have a blast.

@twingirls, it works for me o. i have a measuring cup at home. once i stick to the measurement and pick healthier options i have no problem.

@Surefumi, lol @hubby scattered mouth. you cracked me up real bad. That is "hubby ba e nuje" smiley

@all our belieful mamas, how are the twins and the triplets?

yesterdays log
breahfast-beans
lunch-amala and ewedu
dinner-small party rice
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 3:50pm On Sep 02, 2013
Honey, fat free yogurt no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ shoprite o, i only got low fat, can it work?
Stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ dia sha, maybe i go find cauliflower
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
@twingal my dear its ulcer that ur sis hv been battling with it will come today go tomorrow come next,hope u ar doing good,thanks for asking of me dear.@honiepie happy b day to u with lots of blessings,yes I think I asked wheather oat meal is same as quiker oat @Gee sorry for the news nothing will happen to u,another one is coming soon and will implant normal.@iyabetajos wellcomeback Thank God For u God is ur streanght.@favouredgal and all d prego mamas how una dey.@all let's keep on we will definetly get there.luv u all.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by prettyLee01: 9:45pm On Sep 02, 2013
@twingirl thank you for asking after me,and am happy to announce that monthly flow showed up yesterday at about 2am,i ve never being more excited,since it started it hasnt stopped nor spoted,its just a free fresh flow,i cant be more pleased.thank you all for your care,i came here in desperation,i always felt less of a woman.i called my husband who is currently in nigeria and hes happy for me,i last saw my flow over 8months ago and ever since i never saw the signs nor ovulation,this is a big blessing for me and my family.God bless you all and God bless nigeria.@honipe happy birthday and many fruitful years ahead,please should i discontinue the protocol now and continue a week after?i love you so much,''sobbing''
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 11:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
hello my sugiepies,tnk u plenty 4 d bdae wishes,am humbled nd honoured.may Gods love never depart from you all in jesus name,amen.@twinnie,shoprite got fat free yougourt.i bought frm their ikeja branch sometime.@amy sorry lov,get unripe plantain,cut dem in bits,soak in water,liv to ferment 4 3days,sieze d water,drink 3glasses daily 4 3-4wks and its gone.check wit ur doctor after d protocol to confirm.@prettylee wat can i say,it pleases me when ppl r happy,i thank God,yes stop drinkin d infusion 4 nw,continue a wk after.@funmi nd oct 20 i ve got somefin 4 u both.it could b sent to you,bt u'd hv to pay 4 d transportation.@winnie,funmi nd moyin has joined our smoothie thread.we r xpectin the best.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 10:53am On Sep 03, 2013
*Honie the pie* goodmorning,how ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ your night? ℓ̊ want to believ You enjoyed youself to d fullest yesterday, ℓ̊ celebrate ϔσu babes and ℓ̊ pray that by this time next year ϔσu will be celebrating ŵ¡ƫħ your own family in good health, wealth and in righteousness. And please am waiting for the stuff You want to give us ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo, don't worry we will pay the Tfare.

*Twingirl and Moyin don't mind my dh jare, please what type of grape am ℓ̊ adding to the tomatoes? And ℓ̊ read that cooked tomatoes soup Is good too, ℓ̊ don't know if ℓ̊ shd cook it for him.

@all how una d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Godlovesme13(f): 2:06pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello everyone i think i need to join this thread, my weight is 74kg and I wanna shed some.
Honiepie u are a darling, the Lord will bless and enlarge ur coast.
my height is 5.3".
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 2:43pm On Sep 03, 2013
Hello beliful sisters,
A̶̲̥̅♏ back full tyme.
For those dat asked after me, thanks

Honeypie aka herbalist , Hα̅Ρ̥̥Ρ̥̥γ Biяτhd̶̲̥̅̊α̅γ , U̶̲̥̅̊ too much , anyway na so sept babe dey do, lol.
Thanks for all d̶̲̥̅̊ infos, A̶̲̥̅♏ joining ur smoothie send my own recipe,
Belleful moms , hope U̶̲̥̅̊ guys are wella.
Iyabeta darleen , favoured babe etc take good care of lo in there
Love y' all
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Oct20: 3:08pm On Sep 03, 2013
honeypie...hapi bday in belated.thank yu for your love nd care.I like nd admire the way you show concern any other people's problem.May God answer you speedily nd give yu all ur heart desires in Jesus name.madam,wat do yu hv for me?the t-fare is no problem.waiting for it nd tenks.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2013
Honey, i catch you today o, so na so smoothie D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ sweet? I don join una. Dint get d fat free a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ i was at d ikeja branch! It must av finished cos i searched a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ searched.

Yesterday's meal
Bf- water + lemon

Lunchi oats,coconut a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ almond milk
Dinner- smoothie
A handful spinach
5 lettuce leaf
2cauliflower leafs
2 finger banana
1 apple
Half slice pawpaw
3 scoop of low fat yogurt
Halt a medium size beetroot
250 ml almond +tigernut juice

Twas too much so i share into three, i took one a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ dh finished off, twas so sweet mehn
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
@honiepie n justwinnie ehya am so happy u guys took ur tym to look into b.p stuff.am grateful.@honiepie no vex say i cold small ohhh.kai d way e dey do me,i no dey find am funny so tey dh don run leave room for me lolzzzz... n we had to get a help that wil b doin d housework den leave ard 12.
i wil cm ard pretty soon.am feelin a lot beta nw so na una go soon report me to d mods for overpostin.miss u all......
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 8:01pm On Sep 03, 2013
hahaha @ iyabeta we ve missed ur old self,abeg buckle up lik d bmm chick,wats chasin dh?remind him its 4 better 4 worse ooo,hol am tight,mnuah u r welkom sweetest,we always wish u well.always refer bk to us,mak we dey research dey send com.@twinnie hahahaha,d fin dey sweet abi?enjoy my sis,bt pls remember d tips n tricks more veg dn fruit,am happi u got experimental wit beet root,did it come out red or d veg over powered it?@oct 20 tnx a million my dear sis.i will always be here to listen to ur tiny little secrets,smiles.@funmi lov wats up wit thou?hw is d smoothie goin?u said u dint enjoy it,u ve got a world of choice mix nd switch the vegs nd fruit dat woks 4 u darlyn nd get sheddin d extras.@moyin and winnie hw far?hope u chicks r nt cheatin evening outs wit dh,i get microscope,am watchin.d fact is more veg,few nice fruits wit gud taste,yougourt nd almond wil turn u a model in no time.mcafo hw r u gettin on?did u get d recipie?pls n pls try it ok?@prettylee we r ansciously awaitin ur bfp since af has arrived,@jadarees hope u arrived safely?brief me on d pee fin. nd berrykiss i dey envy u jare,u r constantly droppin am happi 4 ya.tell ur hubby dat someone(honiepie)is takin care of ya,he shud shake body,wink.@favored nd iyabeta,we understand hw delicate u both r currently,the lord will see u tru.@mackie hw r u doin?@gee pls brief us,hw r u gettin along.@muma tnk u soooooo much 4 ur lov,care nd kindness,hugs.hope we r complete?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by justwinnie: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2013
@honiepie ℓ☺ℓ my cheat days re over nw... Am back in lagos nw nd gathering stuffs for my smoothie drink. @iyabeta pele ma!

Sweet ladies plz is there any chance dt I can concieve a day after ovulation? Wasn't opportuned to be wit DH during my fertile days cry also av been aving serious backache nd cramps in my tummy also feeling weak. Dnt knw if its related to d ovulation stuff. Waiting for ur advice. Thanks

2days log: bf oats nd milk, lunch green tea dinner boiled corn nd pear
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 11:29pm On Sep 03, 2013
Todays meal
Bf- smoothie
3 letuce leafs
1 carrot
half cucumber
Half beetroot
2 bananas
250ml almond + tigernut milk
3 scoops Lowfat yogurt
Divided it into 2 a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ took half

Lunch- a slice of cake

Dinner- a medium size unripe plantain + plenty green veggies a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ snails + half glass chilled tigernut juice
Was stil hungry so i snacked on 2 scoop low fat yogurt.

Honey, d beet gave it pink colour, like strawberry, it looked so fine dh asked ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ more
Iyabejijos, pele, tis always like dat, some are lucky to escape it sha, mine was bad  was vomitting blood, doc said its a ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ sign, d body is producing so much hormones to support d babies

Muma welcome back, come a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ confess all ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ sins, honey is waiting wit e-koboko
Funmi, its grape orange, changed d taste instantly.
Lee01, dats ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ news, we await d grand finale dis time next month bfp IJN
Amy, eeyah, do take it easy, check out honey recipe a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ follow doc order, do take it easy wt dis dieting. Let's not complicate matter. It is well

Godlovesme, U̶̲̥̅̊ are welcome, dis is d place to shed d excess, we are all 2geda

Favouredgal, how na? Showface greet us na, abi e don catch you like iyabejijos? We luv a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ care sis
Mummyk, werin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥? I beg show ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ slim bori, how diet?
Mcfao a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ mackieb, wats down? Make we hear latest o

Berrykiss, slim shady don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ come orobo wan relax? Oya show bori a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ tell us werin D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥!

Oct20, wetin honey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ send you o? Me too go manage get transport fare i beg o, na correct short orobo i be, if U̶̲̥̅̊ see my bom ehn! Ĵüڪ† close ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dh eye make wahala no sele

Moyin, Ĵüڪ† keep it up. You are lucky, dint work ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ me, maybe its because  like food 2 much

Gee01, how are you? Did d injection work ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ you? Pop I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ to say hi, let's know U̶̲̥̅̊ are okay dear

So long post a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ stil hungry! I beg gnite
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 5:12am On Sep 04, 2013
Goodmorning all

Honiepie please am having something in my throat that ℓ̊ feel it whenever ℓ̊ swallow anything whatsoever. ℓ̊ don't know what it Is,ℓ̊ ħª√ę never experience such before and its making me feel uncomfortable. Please what can ℓ̊ use? Thank ϔσu and have great day ahead. ℓ̊ am gently waiting for response ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo abeg.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2013
twingalz blood ke?kai no b smal tin ohh.no mind bros na only spittin for container pursue him ohhh n throwin up mornin n evenin lolzzz. @favoredgal cm tel us hw e dey do u joor.see as i don yellow for room.@honiepie,we have plum n acha in jos ohhh .abeg i cant get d tomato juice into my stomach.wat can i add to it?i tried to no avail
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:58am On Sep 04, 2013
@Iyabejijos, e dey do me normal o! only on and off cramps and peeing every second, infact i'm hustling one job now...what about you, are you better now?

Honeypie, aka resident mamalawo...hope you had a good birthday? may God grant you your heart desires now and always iJN

@ All, weldone o! i hail
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 10:14am On Sep 04, 2013
@twinnie na so the fin dey sweet.enjoy d smoothie bt remember to cut calorie in subsequent food.@funmi wen did d difficulty in ur throat start?cud it be tonsilitis(dats inflamation of d tonsils due to cold,or do u eat raw crayfish,)4 me tap water gives me tonsilitis,so i neva drink it.d symptoms r inflammed tonsil,difficulty in swallowin,pain around d lymph nodes(dats d tiny balls under ur ears)etc,its an emergency dear,it can actually block d air passage if nt treated FAST.in extreme case u need injection(in typical cases dey giv c-pain wit vitamin c or water,dey stopped gentamycin etc)to avoid fluid retension in d lungs,thats wen pnemonia is suspected nd pain around ur rib cage is present.if not d minnor way of treatin mild tonsils is bath hot water,cover up,apply balm(preferably aboniki)all over.take anti biotics(ampicillin wit vit.c,if not respondin step up to ampiclox or erythromycin)never drink,or bath cold water,stay away frm direct air on ur bare body.in other wards,hv u checked 4 worms,dat stuff can b funny.sometimes they lump up and move in group.i ve vomitted live worm b4 nd jus yesterday i gave my sushies dog human worm xpeller,u nid to see wat he passed out,millions of worms,holdin hands nd gummed togeda(i used albendazole,one tab)never xceed one tab for human or animal in xpellin worms.his symptoms where,he kept coughin lik sumfin was blockin his throat,drowzy eyes,runnin nose.now hes kickin,jumpin all over nd eats well.in d alternative,pls speak to ur doc,let him giv an accurate analysis.b4 i go knw wat to p.r.e.s.c.r.i.b.e.mum is in d human medicine,dad is in d animal medicine,me na mamalawo,d fin don complete nah,so everyfin dey clash 4 my brain,pls bear wit me 4 d long post.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2013
This forum is getting interesting every day by day. Kudos to you all dat is keeping dis thread more lively.

Honeypie, double twale (hands up) for you. U are three much. Mamalawo abeg any natural things to use for tubes abeg don't hesitate to let us know especially me
Pls its difficult for me to get fat free yogurt in the part of dis country, the best you can get here is FARM FRESH so i don't knw if i shoula use it, unless i have to drive like 45 minus to get fat free in a bigger mall, and tyme to drive dat far i̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ something else cos i work 7am - 5pm.
Hope am allow to use the available ones.

Iyabeta and favoured , take good care of urself.

@iyabeta honey, tell Dh dat it is for better for worse, sebi na hm want twins so make him stay and endure,lol.

Yesterday's Log
Bf; Oat and tigernut milk ( sooooo delicious)
Lunch; rice and beans
Dinner; breadfruits
Snacks; walnut, tigernut
Fruits ; garden egg, pawpaw and guava.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 10:57am On Sep 04, 2013
Iyabejijos, U̶̲̥̅̊ mean U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ spit ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ container? Inyahnma! I beg go buy tissue paper, roll it thick a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ stylishly spit on d thick roll, once its almost soaked, throw it away a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ changed to anor. I no blame ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ dh o, it irint easy

Honey, does dat means d smoothie has too much calories, its majorly veggies o!

Justwinnie, all na God! Ĵüڪ† do ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ best, grab dh
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2013
@iyabejijos howfar along were you when the spitting started? Seems like you are getting the full dose of all the pregnancy symptoms
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2013
@twinnie no,u cant hv too much veg,nd certainly u nid d fruits to prop it up as support staff u understand.u fruits hv superb nutrients dat help break d veg down nd kip u onpoint.@muma dear,tnx alot,u almost made me run wen u bgin act up,we r in it togeda lov,we wil giv d best support we can.let me research for d herb,wil gt bk to u asap,haha @ iya dosnt wnt 2 bother her self wit tissue,@twinnie hvnt u heard d preggos enjoy quickie in everyfin dey do,labour,cookin even bedmatics,i no talk sha,mk i focus on d quickie 4 kitchen matter,that is cheap,delicious,fabulous,nutritious 4 preggos especially nd anyone that wishes to look lik a raw egg.wink.
Shoppin list nd cost breakdown
strawberry 690 naira a pack
mois jelly assorted 150 naira a pack.
Blueberry 1060 naira a pack
low fat yougourt 1250 for 1 littre
nuttela 500naira for 200g or 780 for 350g.
These are all sold @ shoprite,infact 4 easy access let me put their number to make finz easier 4 us all.surulere branch,one of their staffs number is 07033521839,u cn make ur enquiry tru him b4 goin.
Recipies 4 preggos
1/2 cup blue berries
1/2 cup straw berries,
3/4 vanilla yougourt,
1/2 cup fresh orange juice squeezed from 3 sweet oranges
mois jelly(asorted to taste)
blend,freeze and drink chilled.

Berry Burst Smoothie
1 cup blue berries
1 banana(ripe)
1/4 cup vanilla yougourt
1/2 cup almond or low fat milk(never use soy milk)

Nuttela Strawberry smoothie
6ounce milk(any milk of ur choice almond,low fat)
1 table spoon nutella
2-6 strawberries
blend chill nd drink.

Morning Sickness Smoothie
3/4 whole pear
1/2 cup low fat peach yougourt
2 plums(optional)
1 teaspoon fresh lemond juice
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh ginger.

Berry Bonanza Smoothie
1 cup juice of your choice(papaya or mango makes a smooth base nd contains less acid
1 small banana for potassium(cares 4 ur bp nd cramps if in combo wit yougourt)
3/4 cup of ur fav. Berries(for anti oxidant)
4ounce milk of ur choice(4 protein)
half handful oat or cornflakes(for fibre)
1 table spoon wheat germ(4 vitamin B)if u dnt hv wheat germ dnt bother since u must b on vitamin supplement.
3(200 miligram)fish oil,break the capsule and use the oil inside.
Blend all and drink chilled.

Yumilliocious,wats gud 4 d preggos nd preggos to be is certainly perfect for dh.hv a fab day.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Kaynee: 5:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
Hmmn my skirt no size me dis morning o. I don loose weight. ThankGOD. Honiepie abeg wat can I use to tackle this situation, i went for hvs and was diagnose wid staph, i have taken the treatment but i have not gone for retest yet. I did not have any symptom even before or afta d treatment. So wat herbs can I use to treat staph, I have itching in my V.jay for sometime now. Dr Honie oya over to you.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Moyinoluwa83: 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2013
@all i dey salute o. I hope we are dropping dose fats per second per second. We will surely get there

@ our belleful sisters, Iyabetajos and favoured gal. I hope you are doing great. Love to ur LOs. Pls favoured gal take it easy o with the job hunt, don't stress your self abeg.

@Honiepie, I am here o. Was unable to post yesterday. Thanks for helping everyone with there issues. May God bless you abundantly. Never heard of moi jelly and nuttela. What are they?

@pretty lee, I am really happy for you. The next time AF disappears will be because of BFP by Gods grace

@twingirls, is gaju o. you are not taking it easy with this smoothies at all. Thumps up girl.

@muma welcome back. glad you are better now.

@Godlovesme13, welcome o.

@amynimas, pele o. Pls try honiepie's therapy

@kaynee, surefunmi,zeezy, justwinnie salute!!!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2013
hi all have been a silent follower for awhile,im joining ds loving caring crew now
height 5.2"
weight 79kg need to reduce by 19kg ttc 4 3.5 years
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 7:38pm On Sep 04, 2013
WAT AM I SEEING! HONIEPIEGIRL? Wow,my people it seems we hv a diffrent honiepie here oooo,we r two diffrent ppl,hahaha i will hencefort post wit ONLY honiepie24,any oda post aside from this handle isnt me.all d same @ name sake(honiepiegirl u r welkom on board,hv fun.cheerzzz.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by amynimas(f): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2013
My luvly peeps am getting better naw twingal and moyinoluwa thank u so much yes I will go for honiepie idea. honiepie thanks so much darling will start it morrow , will send u e mail 2morow .@ all hope all is moving fine.God will see us through.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 8:05pm On Sep 04, 2013
[quote
author=Honiepie24]WAT AM I SEEING! HONIEPIEGIRL? Wow,my people it
seems we hv a diffrent honiepie here oooo,we r two diffrent ppl,hahaha i
will hencefort post wit ONLY honiepie24,any oda post aside from this
handle isnt me.all d same @ name sake(honiepiegirl u r welkom on
board,hv fun.cheerzzz.[/quote]
@honiepie24 aka mamalawo of ds thread dats 1 of d reasons av been on back ground ds while but right now need to be disciplined dats why i joined,@all honiepie24 isnt honeypiegirl we are diff,all d same hapi to belong
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2013
Thanks honeypie and moyin for the warm welcome and ur care.

Log
BF; moimo and egg
Lunch; skipped
Dinner; breadfruit
Snacks; walnut

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.