Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,159 members, 7,963,792 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 07:14 PM

Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive - Health (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive (201403 Views)

Pregnant After Trying To Conceive (ttc)?pls Come In To Chat/share With Others!! / Trying To Conceive A Child? TTC / How To Conceive A Baby Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 9:30am On Sep 05, 2013
@moyi dear u r welkom bk,hope u dint junk up durin ur vac?am watchin u wit one eye,@amy get well soon dear,pls kip us posted once u start d protocol,@honiepiegirl welkom once again darl,hv yu started ur weightloss protocol yet?how are you goin about it?@kaynee darlyn,haha shebi u ve transfered yur wahala to dr.honiepie(aka mamalawo)ok let me do my fin,buy plain yougourt,without flavouring,colour or sweetner,check on d label it must have ''active live culture''written on it,then go aheard nd purchase,
step two:buy apple cider vinegar(do you know that apple cider vinegar is an alternative to metformin)its natural so has better chance at boostin possibility 4 a ttc.

Mix 2table spoons of honey and 2table spoons of apple cider vinegar in 2cups of hot water,dip ur clean wash cloth in it and wring out the water,use it in wiping the surface area of d vijay inserting your finger as deep as u can internally.then apply the plain sugar,colour and flavour free yougourt on the surface and as deep as yu can.do this about three to 4times daily.to avoid reoccurance,wash ur underwears in diluted vinegar water nd rince well b4 spreading out to dry.

To ensure it cures from inside out take a table spoon of vinegar in a glass of water 3times daily over 8days.shey u r happy now?wink.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 10:58am On Sep 05, 2013
God hav mercy on me,i need ur grace,pls rest ur hand upon me nd deliver me.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2013
@honeypie24 darleen , hope all is well?. Whatever it is, God will surely see you thru.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 4:26pm On Sep 05, 2013
What is the matter honey? A problem shared is a problem half solved!
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2013
Honiepie24, are ϔσu fine? please be G̲̣̣̣̥O̲̣̣̥ό̲̣̣̣̥̥ƌ̲̣̣̣̥ for us all. We Love You and we will always Love You. ℓ̊ want to believe ϔσu are better now right?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Log
BF; skipped
LU;skipped
Dinner; smoothie and jollof rice
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 9:28pm On Sep 05, 2013
Honey? Wat? Don't scare us now, believe all is well o!

Honeypiegirl, welcome dear, kick off wt ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ meals, let's see

ALL I MADE MY GREEK YOGURT! Made it wt low fat pasteurized milk a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ a low fat yogurt culture, twas simply fantastic, so thick, dh was Ĵüڪ† staring at me like a magician

Log- bf- 2 cups greek yogurt, lunch- 2 cups greek yogurt garnished wt lettuce dinner, same as lunch + almond nut
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by MackieB(f): 10:31pm On Sep 05, 2013
@ honiepie24...it is well.
@flavored gal... how u dey?
@twingirls...sho!!! This your yogurt diet na the very diet o, keep it up jare.
@all...I greet everybody o.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Iyabetajos(f): 3:56am On Sep 06, 2013
ah ah Honiepie,wat happenedwhatever it is,be calm n know dat God is on d throne.we love u
@favoredgal,i envy u ohhh.most of d symptoms started while i was in hospital.dem call am one name lyk dat ohhh.
@all of una wey say make i use tissue,i no fit ohh,na dat one dey irritate me pass ohh.dh wil just have to manage ohhh.i no fit.lov u all.........
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2013
Pele dear...i hear spitting goes hand in hand with ms/ nausea cuz you are too nauseous to swallow regularly so the saliva accumulates. Plus you are having twins also! So double the symptoms....dont worry you will soon have some relief in the 12th week....at least you are doing in 9 months what most people will do in 18 months

@ honey..hope you are better today

@mackieb i'm fine...thanks

@ all, i hail o
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2013
Honey24, i believe U̶̲̥̅̊ are good, common let's hear from you, it is well!

I woke U̶̲̥̅̊p dis ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ wt hunger, i had to make a bowl of oats I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a rush! It isn't easy
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Kaynee: 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2013
Honiepie24 thanx for d reply. Am hapi now, I have copied it out. I will go shopping now. Everyone una well done.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 2:28pm On Sep 06, 2013
@kaynee welcome dear,@all thank yu for yur care,i appreciate,i was jus low spirited yesterday.hope everyone is okay,our preggos,favored nd iya?thnk u all.God bless yu.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Kaynee: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2013
Sir we appreciate your kind gesture. Pls I appeal dat you share wateva information you have here. I can only imagine how much time we would have spent calling our own honiepie and odas that have gladly share priceless information with us at no cost except our mb. Consider sharing in the forum here. Thanx.

1 Like

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by favoredgal: 7:52pm On Sep 06, 2013
Iderawole...pls take the marketing of this your product which you cant disclose till you are given a private call out of this thread. This thread is sensitive. Why are people so silly?

3 Likes

Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 10:22am On Sep 07, 2013
‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙ ⌣̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇ό̲̣̣̣̥я̲̣̣̥и̲̮̣̥̅̊ɪ̣̝̇и̲̮̣̥̅̊g̲̣̣̣̥✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̶̭̌⌣ all!

Yesterday's log
Bf- oats + coconut milk
Lunch- greek yogurt + assorted nuts
Dinner-brown rice a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ beans + snail a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ veggie soup
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 11:55am On Sep 07, 2013
@ twinnie i gbagun dis ur dinner no be small,hmmm yummy.hw is everyone doin?@funmi hws d throat?@mackie hw r u darl?has anyone heard frm gee?hope shes doin gud?may d lord see her tru.someone shud plz bring up an intrestin topic,am kind of sweatin in here.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Roopas81: 1:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
Hi,I am from India, settled here in Nigeria with my hubby. Initially, we are in India for about 5 years after marriage. I was married and was trying to conceive fro nearly 3 years. then we undergone treatment for the infertility problem in Chennai. I was told to undergo IVF treatment by Dr. Samundi sankari, got the treatment and i conceived. in her clinic only i gave birth to a beautiful girl baby. everything was fine.
Now we moved Nigeria due to my Husbands job. I am trying to have my second baby now. meanwhile i had put up some weight. i met a gynae here only. she says that i need to reduce my weight to start conceive for the second baby. Friends give me some suggestions wat are all can be problems of overweight and how to reduce my weight. what diet to be taken to lose weight to conceive again.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2013
Yesterday's log
Bf;skipped
LU;skipped
Dinner; yam and vegetables
Fruits;apple, egg plant,

@ honeypie24, A̶̲̥̅♏ still waiting
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2013
yesterday log
bf : orange juice
lunch: rice and veg soup
dinner: smoothie and cooked unripe plantain did i do well for a start
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2013
g
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2013
@honiepiegirl,hw r u?its bn a while hope u ve bn eatin clean?yes yu did well 4 a start,kip it up,bt smoothie is best in d afternoon,light breakfask,light to serious workout(depending on u)for lunch take ur smoothie,remember d tips n trick,more veg dan fruits,use almond,low fat,or fat free milk as d base for blending,always mix in a scoop or more of fat free or low fat yougourt,den drink 2littre water 30mins b4 a low calorie dinner,oya hit it.dnt look bk,wish u d best dearie.
@roopas you are welcome,maybe you could read the previous messages to learn how to adjust ur feedin plan for faster weightloss.have fun@mummyf,we hvnt bn seeing much of u,show up abeg.

@muma am doin my best to find remedy,honestly i ve checked tru our nigerian herbs bt hvnt found something that i'd advice to take,i had to go abit further,found a chinese herb dat promises so much in a short while,i called my chinese friend and she said she knowes the herb.fingers crossed,let me mail her now nd get further details.calm down ok,God will help us all.will feed u bk soon.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2013
@honiepie24
oh tanx dear i will surely take note i took smoothie ds noon,i wil make use of d tins u listed dats why i like ur title mamalawo of weightloss thread
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by SurefunmiOluwa(f): 10:49am On Sep 08, 2013
Goodmorning all, how ωɑ̣̣̝̇̇ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇ your night?
@Honiepie am fine now, thank ϔσu somuch.
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by honeypiegirl(f): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2013
yesterday log
bf skiped
lunch smoothie
dinner 2liters water then yam and veg sauce
snack on tiger nut fruit
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:37pm On Sep 08, 2013
happy sundae everyone,@funmi dear u r welkom,did u get my mail?@honipiegirl tnx dear,@twinnie is everyfin alright wit yu?show up i ve got gist,i ran into sumfin really cute today,@favored nd iyabeta hv u started shoppin 4 LO?i saw really cute cotton bedsheet with nd without duvets for babies n adults.really really cute.who is intrested@moyin hw far?
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 5:23pm On Sep 08, 2013
Oo°˚˚˚°! Honeypie24 sweety, thanks a bunch.

Yesterday's log,
BF; skipped
LU; skipped
Dinner;apple, walnut, tigernut ,egg plant
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2013
Honey24, werin be dat? Wat gist? Omo i like gist o, no be small, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ fine jare, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ chil wt dh, he dint go out truout yesterday, we v been home since after service. U̶̲̥̅̊ can imagine d bedmatic, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ d rain? Na fuel dat rain be o.

Muma, don't tink U̶̲̥̅̊ shld be skipping bf, it slows ϔ☺ΰя̩̥̊ metabolism. Weldone, it irint easy
Honeygel, try to take something I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ d morn, it helps wt weightloss a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ yam at nite? If na me, it wil stay ‎Fø̲̣̣я̅ my belle

Funmi, how far wt food things now?

Roopa, U̶̲̥̅̊ are so welcome!

Our belleful mommies, favoured a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ iyabejijos, how far nau? How e D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ do you? Update us now! Se U̶̲̥̅̊ are ‎∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇G∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇O∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙∙̣̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̣̣̇̇̇D∙̣̣̣̇̇̇∙̣̣̇̇∙̣̇∙!
All, i D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail o, I'm back to 69kg. I tank God o
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by twingirls: 8:16am On Sep 09, 2013
Yesterday's log
Bf- 2 slices of wheat bread + green tea
Lunch- wheat + okro soup + dry fish
Dinner- 2 finger bananas
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by muma(f): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2013
Hello fruitful moms, how una D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?
Iyabetajos and favoured girl, hope you are good?

Twingals, my dear na fasting thing, i ve resumed my normal dieting.
Honeypie aka mamalawo, how you D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?

Newbies , ΩεІςφ♏ε, may you get to ur desired weight and BFP in short tyme.

Yesterday's log
Breakfast; skipped
Lunch ; smoothie, rice and beans
Dinner; plantain
Fruits and nuts; walnut, 2 apples, carrot, garden egg
Re: Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive by Honiepie24: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2013
@twinnie yippie yeaaa,congrats on ur smoothie weightloss,i ve bn lazy in d last few days hvnt bn on smoothie,i jus dey chop dey go,too bad,i tipped 2kilos,hope to go on a whole day smoothie diet 4 one week,am goin to b d nxt agbani.if anyone is intrested in gettin d beddingz for baby's cot nd adult size wit duvet let me knw,berry kiss is comin over 4 2wks,nd guess wat,shes chillin wit moi.am happiiii.she cud return wit dem.twinnie buy 4 ur boys jare.u said u bd all yesterday haha enjoy jare,buy new beddin 4 better pleasure,wink.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (83) (Reply)

Dream Says Lot About Your Life Knows Yours Interpretation / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Masturbation / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.