Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,481 members, 7,961,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11246057 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

i reiterate - you are a bumbling oaf!
puyol's absence and the out of form piqué made up del bosque's mind to load up his midfield and sacrifice strikers. had villa been fit, he would have played on the left side of the attack......it had nothing to do with torres being useless or negredo/soldado's few number of caps. how many caps did pedro cop before the 2010 world cup? busquets had how many caps before 2010 world cup? so in your little brain matter, cesc has had more experience as a centre forward than llorente? you should donate your brain to the ape kingdom!

You must be high on Ekiti weed to come up with the Busquets comparison.

Pre 2010 Busquets was part of a functioning barcelona system , he had won the CL in 2009 as a regular. Spain was going to the WC and planning to use the Barca formation even had 7 starters from barcelona team whats more natural than to put as many barca players in the starting 11.

Lloriente is alien to the Barca style, He isnt even a NT regular yet you expect him to walk into the 11? Prove me wrong. If Villa was fit there was no way Spain would have played striker-less. They cant even wait to reinstate Villa into the lineup now despite the 8months layoff
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:
You must be high on Ekiti weed to come up with the Busquets comparison.

you are a rectum-loving gerbil!

Pre 2010 Busquets was part of a functioning barcelona system , he had won the CL in 2009 as a regular. Spain was going to the WC and planning to use the Barca formation even had 7 starters from barcelona team whats more natural than to put as many barca players in the starting 11.

playing for pep guardiola is different from copping international experience. if busquets was good enough to anchor for spain @ the world cup, then llorente was goood enough to have started for spain @ the euros - experience means shyte in the attack department -
younger players or inexperienced players are actually preferred in that area of the pitch!

Lloriente is alien to the Barca style, He isnt even a NT regular yet you expect him to walk into the 11? Prove me wrong. If Villa was fit there was no way Spain would have played striker-less. They cant even wait to reinstate Villa into the lineup now despite the 8months layoff

llorente is alien to the barca style but jordi alba was born with the barca style, isn't it? try another line of argument and stop embarrassing yourself! before euro 2012, jordi alba had a total of 4 caps for spain!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar: llorente is alien to the barca style but jordi alba was born with the barca style, isn't it? try another line of argument and stop embarrassing yourself! before euro 2012, jordi alba had a total of 4 caps for spain!

So this trogolyte doesnt know Jordi ALba is a La Masia product? Its like someone asking if Cesc was born in Barca style.

Jodi spent 7yrs of his youth at Barcelona from the age of 9 to the age of 16. Write that on your wall and recite daily.

playing for pep guardiola is different from copping international experience. if busquets was good enough to anchor for spain @ the world cup, then llorente was goood enough to have started for spain @ the euros - experience means shyte in the attack department -
younger players or inexperienced players are actually preferred in that area of the pitch!

Younger and inexperienced attackers are preferred? By whom if I may ask?

Name any country who has won the World cup starting with an inexperienced striker or less than 22..

How many countries have won the Euro cup starting with a striker less than inexperienced striker or striker less than 22.

How many teams have won the Champions league starting with an inexperienced striker or young striker less than 22.

You are a saphead for even spewing such rubbish.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2012
have y'all seen the starting line up. torres is the only striker. i think rdm is smoking "ekiti spliff"?

where is Sturridge?

Chelsea: Cech, Ivanovic, Luiz, Terry, Cole, Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Hazard, Oscar, Torres.

Subs: Turnbull, Romeu, Mata, Moses, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Bertrand.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 7:30pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:
So this trogolyte doesnt know Jordi ALba is a La Masia product? Its like someone asking if Cesc was born in Barca style.

what a twerp! so jordi alba's education @ la masia of several years ago handed him a starting berth regardless of his inexperience @ international level in the most sensitive department in a team? your brain is a waste matter in your head - you should give it out to oxfam!

Jodi spent 7yrs of his youth at Barcelona from the age of 9 to the age of 16. Write that on your wall and recite daily.

you are talking to a wall because everyone on this section knows alba passed through la masia but he had played in a different setting before the euros. comparing him to cesc is also a daft analogy. fabregas played more than 100 games for arsenal in his teenage years - including champions league games throughout his career in england!

Younger and inexperienced attackers are preferred? By whom if I may ask?

you don't need any experience to be a striker - this is why players like michael owen, rooney, ronaldo, pele have all bossed tournaments in their teenage years. would pele @ 17 play for brazil in the defence? would rooney @ 18 play in the england defence in euro 2004? that's another education for your dopehead! younger players are preferred in the attack, players in their mid-20s in the midfield and the defence/goalie is where you need the experienced players!

Name any country who has won the World cup starting with an inexperienced striker or less than 22..

How many countries have won the Euro cup starting with a striker less than inexperienced striker or striker less than 22.

How many teams have won the Champions league starting with an inexperienced striker or young striker less than 22.
You are a saphead for even spewing such rubbish.

you are a glorified simpleton!
so until a young striker wins the world cup, he's not had a glorious performance in a tournament? grin dayokanu is singlehandedly the biggest tool ever. you have seen messi, luiz ronaldo, cristiano, rooney, messi, etc boss tournaments and you still ask why managers prefer young strikers in their teams?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Any of you over-confident muchachos still think Juve is easy peasy?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
We said Torres is a disaster they asked why cant others score

Other scored but the main striker is still useless.

2 Points lost

As long as Chelsea depend on Torres for goals, they are royally screwed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:54pm On Sep 19, 2012
DK is a mor0n - if you take a 2-0 lead at home against a side with the best defensive record in the major European leagues and can't protect it do you blame the striker or the dimwitted defenders who continue trying to play offside when it doesn't work?

Ivanovic kept getting caught out in the first half, Terry got caught out in the second half after Mikel daftly lost the ball and ONE pass cut out 4 players.

Chelski's defending is quite poor at the moment and cost them this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:55pm On Sep 19, 2012
Dissapointing Draw. Shoulda held on!

Defense had been showing signs since pre-season. . . Luiz, Terry combo not looking good. Mikel Lampard combo dont look good either. They r both meant to be Dm's with one going forward and the other covering. most of the time they went up together and no one covering. and how is a DM suppose to ball watch when the ball is behind him(mikel). . And mikel's interview he goes "We switched off". Ninja you gave the ball away too many time. . . And at Terry's age with experience, he don't even know when to play and offside trap. . . . .smh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MeGaStReEt: 10:00pm On Sep 19, 2012
With Fallano Porres leading the line, no hope

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:01pm On Sep 19, 2012
Mikel lost the ball but who was supposed to be pressing the guy who he gave it to? Either Mata Torres or hazard were watching the guy and gave him five seconds to make his pass. The highlights should tell us more. More worrying was the amount of times marchisio ran behind mikel
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
^^ Bros Mikel did not even respond to losing possession - he didn't try to press, try to intercept and just watched the game pass him by.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:08pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibime: Mikel lost the ball but who was supposed to be pressing the guy who he gave it to? Either Mata Torres or hazard were watching the guy and gave him five seconds to make his pass. The highlights should tell us more. More worrying was the amount of times marchisio ran behind mikel

torres - the furthest man on the pitch for chelsea should be pressing whilst hazard/mata who are behind torres should be bystanders? i am sure torres is responsible for the mayhem in syria @ this rate!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:14pm On Sep 19, 2012
Disappointing draw. We could easily have won the game. I did not see a single good decision made by Ramires.
Why this ninja continues to get picked I have no idea.

Lampard got lost for the first goal. Running at the wrong side of the player and taking eternity to turn and attempt a block.

Mikel loses the ball and instead of dashing up to close down the player, he was basically walking allowing another through pass into the area.

What the hell is this Ramires plays or Bertrand plays all about?
What do Sturridge and Moses have to do to get a game in front of Ramires and Bertrand?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

torres - the furthest man on the pitch for chelsea should be pressing whilst hazard/mata who are behind torres should be bystanders? i am sure torres is responsible for the mayhem in syria @ this rate!

I just ignored that.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

So you think the job of a striker is limited to waiting for 100% passes to run at and score?

Like I told you Torres like Michael owen cant fit into the modern game.

Go watch Villa Barca, Gomez, Cavani, lavezzi even Drogba last season and see how Striker play not putting hands on waist waiting for through passes for 90mins
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky: DK is a mor0n - if you take a 2-0 lead at home against a side with the best defensive record in the major European leagues and can't protect it do you blame the striker or the dimwitted defenders who continue trying to play offside when it doesn't work?

Ivanovic kept getting caught out in the first half, Terry got caught out in the second half after Mikel daftly lost the ball and ONE pass cut out 4 players.

Chelski's defending is quite poor at the moment and cost them this game.

Pay more attention to your PS3 cos football isnt your forte.

What did Torres do for the whole 90mins today. Last season it was that he wasnt getting time, 2 days ago, mumu coogar was telling us it was because Torres was subbed in the 82nd min

Today he played 90. I am interested in his stats. No goals, No assist

This same 2 faced Dobosky was asking us why others didnt score. Ok today others scored why didnt Torres do his own part? What exactly is Torres job on the field? Score he no fit, Pressurize opponents He no fit? If he is there as a Mascot maybe he should just dress up as one and stop confusing the real players. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

So you think the job of a striker is limited to waiting for 100% passes to run at and score?

Like I told you Torres like Michael owen cant fit into the modern game.

Go watch Villa Barca, Gomez, Cavani, lavezzi even Drogba last season and see how Striker play not putting hands on waist waiting for through passes for 90mins

shut up your mouth and stop arguing like a ninny - when mikel lost possession, who should be tracking the runner? we are not discussing if striker should press in the modern game, we are discussing a particular incident that led to juventus' 2nd goal. anyone reading the nonsense you typed above would think torres has never tackled in his chelsea career. your trolling these days knows no shame - it's embarrassing!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
nateevs: Disappointing draw. We could easily have won the game. I did not see a single good decision made by Ramires.
Why this ninja continues to get picked I have no idea.

Lampard got lost for the first goal. Running at the wrong side of the player and taking eternity to turn and attempt a block.

Mikel loses the ball and instead of dashing up to close down the player, he was basically walking allowing another through pass into the area.

What the hell is this Ramires plays or Bertrand plays all about?
What do Sturridge and Moses have to do to get a game in front of Ramires and Bertrand?

Any thoughts for the Shekpe Keeper or who is to blame this time around?

Bertrand, Ramirez, Lampard Mikel, defence, Bokoharam, fans, Govt, Communism all were at fault except Failure Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:25pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Any thoughts for the Shekpe Keeper or who is to blame this time around?

Bertrand, Ramirez, Lampard Mikel, defence, Bokoharam, fans, Govt, Communism all were at fault except Failure Torres

You are just a troll. That's all I can say.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:29pm On Sep 19, 2012
nateevs:
You are just a troll. That's all I can say.

forget dayokanu, burger king's onion rings have contaminated his brain cells - torres tackles more than hazard and mata and even meireles. only terry and cahill have won more aerial duels than torres @ chelsea which makes nando better than ivanovic, luiz and the other chelsea players but shhhhhhh - don't let ibime see this o, torres is weak
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
I don't know whose responsibility it was to close the man down. Will have to see the replay to confirm. The man was on the halfway line so it is one of three players responsibility. Definitely not Mike's responsibility to leave his position and go closing a man on the halfway line when there are players in front of him. I'm not concerned with mikel losing the ball. We had 10 men behind the ball when he lost it. I'm concerned with marchisio running behind mikel untracked more than 10 times in a match. Torres played a lot better today. At least he kept shape even if he did not pose much goal threat. He worked harder, kept the ball better and contested for more balls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

shut up your mouth and stop arguing like a ninny - when mikel lost possession, who should be tracking the runner? we are not discussing if striker should press in the modern game, we are discussing a particular incident that led to juventus' 2nd goal. anyone reading the nonsense you typed above would think torres has never tackled in his chelsea career. your trolling these days knows no shame - it's embarrassing!

Mikel lost the ball fine. before the pass was threaded to Quagriella, It took like 5-10secs. Who was supposed to be putting the Juve players under Pressure? Surely your attackers.

This goal is an summary of the liability Torres has become to Chelsea.

How did Drogba do it getting even to his own box to make tackles if he was just putting hand on waist posing like Someone on the runway at MISS UNIVERSE contest.

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
If Mata had passed to torress for the chance he missed. We woulda gone 3 - 1 up. instead he shot into the side net. Then this thread woulda been quiet of Torres disses. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Pay more attention to your PS3 cos football isnt your forte.

What did Torres do for the whole 90mins today. Last season it was that he wasnt getting time, 2 days ago, mumu coogar was telling us it was because Torres was subbed in the 82nd min

Today he played 90. I am interested in his stats. No goals, No assist

This same 2 faced Dobosky was asking us why others didnt score. Ok today others scored why didnt Torres do his own part? What exactly is Torres job on the field? Score he no fit, Pressurize opponents He no fit? If he is there as a Mascot maybe he should just dress up as one. cheesy

Ok, Torres did nothing. Happy now?

What your pea brain missed is the question I asked - was he responsible for the loss of a 2-0 lead at home? Like I said, pay attention to the discussion at hand and don't go off on your trolling rants about Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:36pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

Ok, Torres did nothing. Happy now?

What your pea brain missed is the question I asked - was he responsible for the loss of a 2-0 lead at home? Like I said, pay attention to the discussion at hand and don't go off on your trolling rants about Torres.

Was he responsible? Everyone on the pitch was responsible including Torres for not doing his own bit on the field.

I would agree that he put in more effort than the show of Shame vs QPR but this is still below whats expected of a striker
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Mikel lost the ball fine. before the pass was threaded to Quagriella, It took like 5-10secs. Who was supposed to be putting the Juve players under Pressure? Surely your attackers.

What a moronic statement - Chelski had 4 defenders and 3 midfielders behind the ball but ONE PASS bypassed the entire defensive line of Chelski and we should blame the attackers? Did Torres tell Terry to have a brain fart and try to play offside? Did Torres induce Mikel's coma and lethargy after he gave away the ball?

I guess Nateevs is right - you are just trolling.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chamotex(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2012
ATTENTION!!!:

Henceforth, during the duration of games . . . the match threads will be locked!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 10:39pm On Sep 19, 2012
http://footballnus.files./2012/09/oscar-amazing-goal.gif?w=584

On a bright note. . . Oscar's Second goal was class. .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2012
lalaboi: If Mata had passed to torress for the chance he missed. We woulda gone 3 - 1 up. instead he shot into the side net. Then this thread woulda been quiet of Torres disses. . .

i have told you chelsea players don't understand the use of a centre forward! most of the goals centre forwards score are tap-ins. if the support is selfless, torres should be scoring 20 goals easy but hell no - mata would want to poke shot from an impossible angle and hazard/sturridge/moses all want the glory for themselves! it's a shame! antonio valencia/gervinho/walcott/lennon/etc would be rolling that ball to their striker to score a tap-in!

debosky:
What a moronic statement - Chelski had 4 defenders and 3 midfielders behind the ball but ONE PASS bypassed the entire defensive line of Chelski and we should blame the attackers? Did Torres tell Terry to have a brain fart and try to play offside? Did Torres induce Mikel's coma and lethargy after he gave away the ball?

I guess Nateevs is right - you are just trolling.

dayo has no surge to power his brains when torres is the topic of discussion!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:42pm On Sep 19, 2012
All the muppets yabbing Torres probably didn't see that it was his pressing that led to him pinching possession off the Juve defence and starting off the move for the second goal.

As for pressing Marchisio, it was impossible for Torres to press considering he was miles away from Marchisio on the halfway line.

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, MEND001, Robisky001(m), Mrphilia and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.