Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:58 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11251242 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

i have told you chelsea players don't understand the use of a centre forward! most of the goals centre forwards score are tap-ins. if the support is selfless, torres should be scoring 20 goals easy but hell no - mata would want to poke shot from an impossible angle and hazard/sturridge/moses all want the glory for themselves! it's a shame! antonio valencia/gervinho/walcott/lennon/etc would be rolling that ball to their striker to score a tap-in!

Messi scored two goals today within 6 yards of the goal and did nothing else all game due to the peach passes/crosses by Tello. Asking Chelski with 80m worth of creative talent to make such chances for Torres is too much of an ask! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

What a moronic statement - Chelski had 4 defenders and 3 midfielders behind the ball but ONE PASS bypassed the entire defensive line of Chelski and we should blame the attackers? Did Torres tell Terry to have a brain fart and try to play offside? Did Torres induce Mikel's coma and lethargy after he gave away the ball?

I guess Nateevs is right - you are just trolling.

Thats why I say you should stay by the lines and watch football

So defending to you is basically the jobs of the defenders? You are more moronic than I initially thought.

Go and watch football and see that defending starts at the top. If all players just stand there ? You this this is when Odegbami and Adokiye would Hug the touch line and never leave the line for the duration of 90mins while expecting Defenders to do it all and striker to do it all.

You still wonder why they call you oaf?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky: All the muppets yabbing Torres probably didn't see that it was his pressing that led to him pinching possession off the Juve defence and starting off the move for the second goal.

As for pressing Marchisio, it was impossible for Torres to press considering he was miles away from Marchisio on the halfway line.

why are you doing this? don't you know torres has a cape that allows him to superman himself and stop opposition's attack even from 30 yards away

Ibime: Entirely mikels fault. The ball was played back to marchisio and mikel was just watching him as he threaded the pass to quagliarella

you must be insane!
mikel's fault? how? torres should have had the foresight that mikel would lose the ball and press from the front! he's a spaniard - they are blessed with the gift of foresight to snuff out dangers miles away. it's torres' fault abeg!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2012
Entirely mikels fault. The ball was played back to marchisio and mikel was just watching him as he threaded the pass to quagliarella
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Thats why I say you should stay by the lines and watch football

So defending to you is basically the jobs of the defenders? You are more moronic than I initially thought.

Go and watch football and see that defending starts at the top. If all players just stand there ? You this this is when Odegbami and Adokiye would Hug the touch line and never leave the line for the duration of 90mins while expecting Defenders to do it all and striker to do it all.

You still wonder why they call you oaf?

Stop giving silly hypothetical scenarios and tell me how Torres on the halfway line was supposed to press Marchisio 20 yards away. Did you watch the game at all?

Hot air blowing noisemaker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:47pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

i have told you chelsea players don't understand the use of a centre forward! most of the goals centre forwards score are tap-ins. if the support is selfless, torres should be scoring 20 goals easy but hell no - mata would want to poke shot from an impossible angle and hazard/sturridge/moses all want the glory for themselves! it's a shame! antonio valencia/gervinho/walcott/lennon/etc would be rolling that ball to their striker to score a tap-in!!

If all the job of a striker is to score tap ins, then why spend 50m Pounds? If you go on craiglist, For 5Pounds you can buy a traffic cone and it would do the same job, You can even get different sizes and colours like the one below

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:48pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibime: Entirely mikels fault. The ball was played back to marchisio and mikel was just watching him as he threaded the pass to quagliarella

You're a good sport Ibime - at least you've watched replays and realised what truly happened.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:50pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

If all the job of a striker is to score tap ins, then why spend 50m Pounds? If you go on craiglist, For 5Pounds you can buy a traffic cone and it would do the same job, You can even get different sizes and colours like the one below

shut up your idiotic mouth abeg!
shameless poster with no decorum and remorse. in years to come, your kids would read your comments here and take you to court to disown you!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

You're a good sport Ibime - at least you've watched replays and realised what truly happened.

I hope you are watching ruud gullit on sky sports though and I quote 'Torres getting injured would not be a bad thing. At the moment they are playing with ten men. He doesn't score, doesn't hold the ball up, doesn't make runs. Nothing '

Ruud gullit, you are a Chelsea legend!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:51pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

Messi scored two goals today within 6 yards of the goal and did nothing else all game due to the peach passes/crosses by Tello. Asking Chelski with 80m worth of creative talent to make such chances for Torres is too much of an ask! cheesy

I saw just one of Messis goal and he had to move and leap to head the ball even at his 5ft7 glory. You think goals are scored with hands on waist

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibime:

I hope you are watching ruud gullit on sky sports though and I quote 'Torres getting injured would not be a bad thing. At the moment they are playing with ten men. He doesn't score, doesn't hold the ball up, doesn't make runs. Nothing '

LOL I heard that - a bit harsh I think. . . . but Torres' last two performances upfront haven't been good enough.

That said, today's loss is purely down to defensive issues.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:53pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

shut up your idiotic mouth abeg!
shameless poster with no decorum and remorse. in years to come, your kids would read your comments here and take you to court to disown you!

Stay on topic.

Why was Torres terrible today again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibime:

debosky: LOL I heard that - a bit harsh I think. . . . but Torres' last two performances upfront haven't been good enough.

That said, today's loss is purely down to defensive issues.

Noooo Lailai. Ruud Gullit must hate him, Gullit doesnt know his football. Ruud Gullit is a troll seeking attention on Nairaland.

Its Mikel, Lampard, Ramirez, Hazard, Mata, Oscar, Bertrand and co fault. Torres is blameless since No one gave him a tap in to score. Its not his job to score since Oscar already did that, Doesnt hold up play not his job, Doesnt make runs thats for usain Bolt and Yohan Blake.

He is on the field to model the jersey

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
@ DK

How many goals did Mandzukic score today? Didn't he miss a penalty? He must be useless too. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2012
Ibime:

no wonder his managerial career has been shyte! for a striker to score, the support has to be there. ronaldo scored just one goal last night from 11 goal attempts! how did he get that many attempts? his team mates didn't relent supporting him and putting him in a situation to poke shots at goal! you cannot name a match where torres got 6 chances in a game for chelsea. the moment he gets 2 and doesn't score - idiotic observers like yourself and gullit would go hysterical!

debosky: @ DK

How many goals did Mandzukic score today? Didn't he miss a penalty? He must be useless too. cheesy

mandzukic is the worst transfer business in europe! bayern thought they had acquired quality but dortmund would mop the floor with bayern again this term!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:59pm On Sep 19, 2012

I already told you. Watch games You cant learn this way.

First question How many minutes did Mandzukic Play? And in Deboskys world strikers are judged by the Penalties they score?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:03pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

First question How many minutes did Mandzukic Play? And in Deboskys world strikers are judged by the Penalties they score?

ole solksjaer once scored 4 goals as a 74th min substitute! mandzukic is shyte!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:05pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar: mandzukic is the worst transfer business in europe! bayern thought they had acquired quality but dortmund would mop the floor with bayern again this term!

Mario Mandzukic. Cost 10m Pounds 434mins played for Bayern this season 6 goals

Fernando Torres Cost 50m Pounds 620mins played for Chelsea this season 4 goals

Even if you can do simple computation on excel, You can use counters

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:06pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

So strikers are now exempt from scoring penalties? cheesy

How many minutes did Quagliarella play before scoring the equaliser and didn't Mandzukic play more minutes than him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

ole solksjaer once scored 4 goals as a 74th min substitute! mandzukic is shyte!

How many subs have ever scored 4 in 25mins?

Are you reasoning with your shoes? Felix Owolabi scored from the corner flag means Ronaldo is shyte for not doing same?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

So strikers are now exempt from scoring penalties? cheesy

How many minutes did Quagliarella play before scoring the equaliser and didn't Mandzukic play more minutes than him?

Messi didnt score a penalty vs Chelsea he must be shyte. Abeg stop embarassing yourself here. Name one player bought for his ability to score penalties.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:12pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Messi didnt score a penalty vs Chelsea he must be shyte. Abeg stop embarassing yourself here. Name one player bought for his ability to score penalties.

I didn't create the premise - you are the one saying Torres is shyte because he didn't score, so if it applies to Torres, it applies to all strikers. Or are you now disagreeing with your own premise? cheesy

DK is exhibiting schizophrenic symptoms. . . .this is where we need Dr. Kit. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:13pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:
How many subs have ever scored 4 in 25mins?

subs are introduced into the game to effect it positively!

Are you reasoning with your shoes? Felix Owolabi scored from the corner flag means Ronaldo is shyte for not doing same?

when did felix owolabi score from a corner flag? in ogbomoso or ibadan? you this twit has come again with myths and fables! corner flag ko, national flag ni!

debosky:

I didn't create the premise - you are the one saying Torres is shyte because he didn't score, so if it applies to Torres, it applies to all strikers. Or are you now disagreeing with your own premise? cheesy

DK is exhibiting schizophrenic symptoms. . . .this is where we need Dr. Kit. grin

dayo is an obdurate twit! he doesn't even see the trap you carefully set for him. he fell into it face first. one law for torres, another for other players, eh?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:15pm On Sep 19, 2012
debosky:

So who typed the bolded for you? Or you are sleeptyping?

Nani missed a penalty, RVP missed a penalty In the Dobo logic they are shyte.

Call your neighbour and beg him to slap you

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar: when did felix owolabi score from a corner flag? in ogbomoso or ibadan? you this twit has come again with myths and fables! corner flag ko, national flag ni!

If you missed the analogy then you must be dafter than I thought. Let me scale it down for you. Henry scored from a corner, Since messi didnt score from a corner it means Messi is shyte/

coogar: dayo is an obdurate twit! he doesn't even see the trap you carefully set for him. he fell into it face first. one law for torres, another for other players, eh?

What are strikers bought for? Mention any player in football bought mainly to score penalties
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:
If you missed the analogy then you must be dafter than I thought. Let me scale it down for you. Henry scored from a corner, Since messi didnt score from a corner it means Messi is shyte

when did henry score from a corner? please back your useless examples with facts! idiotic analogies cannot be allowed here - when did messi take a corner kick with the aim of scoring from it?

What are strikers bought for? Mention any player in football bought mainly to score penalties

van nistelrooy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Its too early in the season to bring in the band boys I for play mkpokirikpo for una dis nite
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

when did henry score from a corner? please back your useless examples with facts! idiotic analogies cannot be allowed here - when did messi take a corner kick with the aim of scoring from it?

Pay attention!!!!, Schooling you is almost becoming a Full time job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiNW5Ctu66c

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/soccer-dirty-tackle/thierry-henry-scores-off-back-post-directly-corner-023845350--sow.html

And ferguson told you he bought Nistelrooy to score Penalties? You must be the Global symbol of autism

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:32pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Pay attention!!!!, Schooling you is almost becoming a Full time job.

what a sod!
where's messi's failed attempt at scoring from a corner kick? can someone fail at what he never attempted? and this is your best analogy to mandzukic not scoring as a substitute? you mean mandzukic did not attempt to put the ball on target and failing at it? where were you when your maker was distributing cognitive reasoning?

And ferguson told you he bought Nistelrooy to score Penalties? You must be the Global symbol of autism

you epitomise douchebaggery of the highest quality!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:34pm On Sep 19, 2012
coogar:

what a sod!
where's messi's failed attempt at scoring from a corner kick? can someone fail at what he never attempted? and this is your best analogy to mandzukic not scoring as a substitute? you mean mandzukic did not attempt to put the ball on target and failing at it? where were you when your maker was distributing cognitive reasoning?!

So have you see where henry scored from a corner kick?

What else do you need to know about football tonight?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2012
dayokanu:
So have you see where henry scored from a corner kick?

i didn't dispute henry scoring from a corner - i only asked you to show me the evidence and also show me messi's failed attempt at doing the same thing henry did....remember the analogy was mandzukic failing to score as a substitute and solksjaer scoring as a substitute. both of them tried to score as subs, solskjaer scored but mandzukic failed to score as a sub. in your idiotic analogy, you showed henry scoring but no single video of messi trying to score from a corner and failing to do so.......how is messi/henry corner kick example analogous to mandzukic/solksjaer? you have the brain capacity of a slug!

What else do you need to know about football tonight?

buhahahaha - coming from a twerp that said no striker @ the age of 22 has won a tournament or cup competition - i find the above comment absolutely ironic!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mikuz(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2012
A-40:
grin grin grin grin grin grin. Its too early in the season to bring in the band boys I for play mkpokirikpo for una dis nite
lwkmd

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, Elnino4ladies, Lush100(m), ixyi(m), rooftops, DammyOlu123(m), Yustash001(m), Ijustwantto(m), amodu(m) and 19 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.