Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,621 members, 7,962,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11250756 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2012
debosky: Muppets claiming 2 trophies in 4 months as if RDM orchestrated it to happen in that fashion. Did he win the CL and FA cups at different times to when they are usually won or something?

Dobolawin,

How did RDM plan it, Can you enlighten us? He planned to win Asoju Oba cup and mistakenly found that he actually won the FA cup or When he was sending his players to the field to play the CL semi , finals etc he was planning for Cech to be striker and Drogba to be linesman

Walahi, You need Alomo in your system.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:23pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime: Make una leave matter abeg. I know nateevs hatred even if he borrow leaf from the man who invented grammar to convince us that is not the case. Haterism would always show itself before ninjas issue disclaimers. If David moyes win epl some people will still tell us it's luck

Coming from the same dude who has spent eternity telling us that David Moyes is a crap manager. You want me to fetch your posts?

Ibime:

He warned them boys sternly after athletico game that he will do what he needs to to protect himself and next game he replaced them with Ramirez and Bertrand.

He replaced them boys with Ramires and Bertrand against QPR? shocked shocked shocked
Same QPR Swansea beat 5-0? The excuses are unending. .

Your words can only hold sway if the pragmatism you are defending was against a better footballing side.
Against QPR, it is evident boot licking. QPR did not sit down their best attacking players because Chelsea is in town and we do just that for them? Are you listening to yourself?

As for the hatred gist, you will continue to drum your rhythm of manufactured hate I have for RDM.
Say it enough times and people might just believe it. I challenge you to find posts of mine that show unreserved hate for RDM.
Find them. Not all this megede fegede you are spewing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:24pm On Sep 21, 2012
debosky:

Astonishing really. . . .unfortunately even goats will refuse to take his donkey brain. grin

Muppets claiming 2 trophies in 4 months as if RDM orchestrated it to happen in that fashion. Did he win the CL and FA cups at different times to when they are usually won or something?

if you hire a manager in the 2nd week of may and he won the fa cup/champions league title a week later......he has won 2 titles in one week according to the gospel of dayokanu!

you can't be more right - a goat would outrightly reject to be dayo's brain donor!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2012
dayokanu:

We can go with the game of IF's and "Had it beens" till tomorrow. In most cases the difference between genius and stoopidity isnt much

Ballotelli tried some incredible flick sometime back it didnt come off, had it come off he would be a legend.

One Pastor in Ibadan went to the Lions cage and was eaten. If he came out alive, he would have been a genius.

Maradona scored the greatest goal in World cup history dribbling every player, If he has somehow missed, He would have looked stupid for not passing the ball earlier

If Wenger had won the CL with a buch of Djourous, Owusu Abeyie, Afobe, Muambas he would have been called a genius he was walloped and he was called a fool for bringing a knife to a gunfight

You keep missing the point. The difference between tactical ingenuity and ordinariness is a factor within ones control.
You are claiming that RDM is better than Avram Grant by virtue of what they have won when the difference between them both is a slip at the wrong time - a factor which was totally out of either one's control.

If there is any attribution of tactical ingenuity, then it ended the moment PK started. Just like in 2008 as well.
For that reason, I can safely conclude the Avram Grant is just as good as RDM and what does that tell us?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:37pm On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs:

You keep missing the point. The difference between tactical ingenuity and ordinariness is a factor within ones control.
You are claiming that RDM is better than Avram Grant by virtue of what they have won when the difference between them both is a slip at the wrong time - a factor which was totally out of either one's control.

If there is any attribution of tactical ingenuity, then it ended the moment PK started. Just like in 2008 as well.
For that reason, I can safely conclude the Avram Grant is just as good as RDM and what does that tell us?

or even better.......avram grant ran united to the ground in the premier league - it went down to the wire and that was the best united side in the last decade at least!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:
paul scholes @ 2008 against barcelona and he was as old as methuselah
lol!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:02pm On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs: You keep missing the point. The difference between tactical ingenuity and ordinariness is a factor within ones control.

If follow your logic, we can as well say Nothing is in the coachs control as long as he cant get on the field to play the game himself.

We can say there are no good coach only ones lucky that their players did the right thing on the field. Doing the right thing on the field is not 100% dependent on the coach

Then whats within the coachs control? The moment players get on the field all control lies with the players to execute the coachs tactics.

If a coach tell you to play A and you play B.

When Nani over dribbles atimes and miss opportunities to set up a sure goal, Was it Ferguson who told him that? When Robben chose to miss a penalty or when Gomez missed chances, Was it the coach that told them to miss?

When Ronaldo shot from the Halfway line to score against Porto was it Ferguson who told him to shoot that way?

Was it Van maarwijk who told Robben to miss chances and deny Holland their World cup? Or we can say Del Bosque was lucky to have won the World cup since Robben missed the chance to win it for Holland

By your submission we can say there are no good coaches only those whose players independently perform well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:09pm On Sep 21, 2012
Some boys too dey misyarn. I no get their time. Everybody know their hatred for rdm, even yarMing shyte immediately after UCL final, constantly sniping at him every week even in friendlies. Wetin dem want, me to pull post saying "I hate rdm"?. I don't need to pull out quote of them saying "I love avb" either for us to know how they feel about that loser. We spot chi chi man from way off,

By the way what's this about David moyes? Hmmmm I challenge you to pull that quote although I'm not denying it. I may be suffering from dementia. Anyway since these nincompoops missed the analogy, it wasn't about David moyes. Chelsea were the Everton of the champions league and rdm miraculously brought the ol big ears home.

As for inane comparisons with Avram grant, first of all we don't care what a manager did elsewhere. Benitez may be ridiculed at inter or even unliked in Liverpool but he would always be welcomed back in Valencia. Avb may be the best thing since sliced bread at Porto but he is less than a cockroach at chelsea. The greatest tactical revolutions I have ever seen was by a guy called Klaus topmoller at leverkusen. I couldn't tell you what he's doing now. Meanwhile a guy like pep who everyone hailed for tactical formations was recently described as groundbreaking by Villanova but said that such tactical shenanigans would not work anywhere else. I done tell these guys to forget nonsense yarns about tactics. The waec or gcse mathematics wey boys do hard pass tactics whilst the greatest manager of recent time fergie knows little about tactics.

What makes a good manager is whether your players respect you and how well you handle the media plus do you have common sense. In all these rdm has done well. Wetin these guys know about the video that RDM made of every players family telling them how far they've come and how they're so proud of them that made the players so emotional to win the Cup. That's what we call managagement, not these boys nonsense yarns about high blocks, low blocks, solidificate and double pivot. The great thing about football is that tactics is not beyond anyones IQ, thats why we all argue about it, even primary school student or agbero boys in Aguda will be arguing tactics with a Mensa or professor. Yet these guys want us to believe that RDM may not be intelligent enough to have tactical nous.

Finally to kill this Avram grant nonsense, let's compare. rdm took mk dons to third place in their first season in league one after promotion from league two. Commendable. Took west brom to promotion in his first season. Commendable. Contrary to reports were mot in relegation zone when he was sacked. came to Chelsea and defeated spurs and Liverpool convincingly to win fa cup.

Avram grant - lost league cup final to a juande Ramos spurs team. Avram grant did not change anything from mourinho tactically or personnel wise. In other words avram grant coulda been a robot inputting a formula whilst Rdm changed everything avb was doing both tactically and personell showing his own knowledge. Avram grant did not beat anyone to reach UCL final, dispatching olympiakos, fernebahce and Liverpool on the way there. Rdm performed miracles against napoli and barca to get to the final. So penalty kick or not, such comparison is ridiculous.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime: Some boys too dey misyarn. I no get their time. Everybody know their hatred for rdm, even yarMing shyte immediately after UCL final, constantly sniping at them every week even in friendlies. Wetin dem want, me to pull post saying "I hate rdm"?. I don't need to pull out quote of the saying "I love avb" either for us to know how they feel about that loser. We spot chi chi man from way off,

shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:
What makes a good manager is whether your players respect you and how well you handle the media plus do you have common sense. In all these rdm has done well.

Oya let's go hire Harry Redknapp. Onisokuso odaran. grin grin

By the way what's this about David moyes? Hmmmm I challenge you to pull that quote although I'm not denying it. I may be suffering from dementia. Anyway since these nincompoops missed the analogy, it wasn't about David moyes. Chelsea were the Everton of the champions league and rdm miraculously brought the ol big ears home.

See him post all over the place. Throwing disclaimers in, just in case he spewed bollocks in the past.

Avram grant - lost league cup final to a juande Ramos spurs team. Avram grant did not change anything from mourinho tactically or personnel wise. In other words avram grant coulda been a robot inputting a formula whilst Rdm changed everything avb was doing both tactically and personell showing his own knowledge. Avram grant did not beat anyone to reach UCL final, dispatching olympiakos, fernebahce and Liverpool on the way there. Rdm performed miracles against napoli and barca to get to the final. So penalty kick or not, such comparison is ridiculous.

Stoopid analysis. You are comparing a situation of a succession of arguably Chelsea's most successful manager to a succession of perhaps Chelsea's least successful? How do you sleep at night? How could Avram Grant change what JM laid down? Do you think RDM would change the Chelsea left behind by JM? If anything, after AVB left, RDM returned Chelsea to the default, JM's Chelsea.

JEeeez!

I wonder why I bother. Dudes like you in 2008 were telling us Mark Hughes was best for Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:43pm On Sep 21, 2012
nateevs:
I wonder why I bother. Dudes like you in 2008 were telling us Mark Hughes was best for Chelsea.

We can bet he woulda done better than AVB and Scolari. He woulda stuck to the JM formula, hence he woulda fit right in.

nateevs:
See him post all over the place. Throwing disclaimers in, just in case he spewed bollocks in the past.

Guy just post the quote. I dont know what reason I would have to discuss David Moyes with you. I asked you to post the quote so that we can see whether it is one of your diversionary tactics to score cheap points by claiming I said something.

nateevs:
Stoopid analysis. You are comparing a situation of a succession of arguably Chelsea's most successful manager to a succession of perhaps Chelsea's least successful? How do you sleep at night? How could Avram Grant change what JM laid down? Do you think RDM would change the Chelsea left behind by JM? If anything, after AVB left, RDM returned Chelsea to the default, JM's Chelsea.

You mean like playing Ramires on the left wing against both Napoli and Barca, playing him right-back against Barca, pulling Kalou from nowhere, downplaying Mata against Barca etc.

Of course, anyone who defend to you is playing "JM tactics".

Or maybe you expected him to play tippy tappy with Essien, Kalou, Meireles, Ramires and co just to prove he is different? I'm sure thats what mumu like you recommend.

What was Nateevs stoopid pronunciations about Barca in the past? Yeah, "lets outplay them". Shebi with diamond formation or 3-4-3? Olodo!

Thak God you have just told us that AVB was "Chelsea's least successful" - further evidence of your past idiocy as you were his biggest backer, still making tactical excuses for him until the very last minute that the axe fell.

Mumu who justified all AVB's idiotic tactical decisions wants to preach to us that RDM who got it right may not have what it takes tactically. Like I said, who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2012
Ibime:

We can bet he woulda done better than AVB and Scolari. He woulda stuck to the JM formula, hence he woulda fit right in.

you are a compound fool!
jose's chelsea was shyte when mourinho got the sack. they had drawn rosenborg, lost to aston villa and some other shady results. avram grant got there and steadied the ship and chelsea became brutal again - they stood neck and neck with the best united side that had the holy trinity in its prime! in all the title race i have witnessed, 2007/8 was the most scary. grant managed all these feats while badgeless and he was able to multitask coping with the pressure in the domestic league and taking chelsea to their first champions league final!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
coogar:

you are a compound fool!
jose's chelsea was shyte when mourinho got the sack. they had drawn rosenborg, lost to aston villa and some other shady results. avram grant got there and steadied the ship and chelsea became brutal again - they stood neck and neck with the best united side that had the holy trinity in its prime! in all the title race i have witnessed, 2007/8 was the most scary. grant managed all these feats while badgeless and he was able to multitask coping with the pressure in the domestic league and taking chelsea to their first champions league final!

So in other words, if RDM is another Avram Grant, Chelsea would do alright then. Ill take that!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:15am On Sep 22, 2012
Ibime:
Mumu who justified all AVB's idiotic tactical decisions wants to preach to us that RDM who got it right may not have what it takes tactically. Like I said, who the gods want to kill, they first make mad.

I can post, criticise, support, hate and do whatever I want whenever I want hommie. I don't need your blessing to do that.
If bootlicking phat phools like you can paste shit like this below and we still allow you talk here, anyone can affiliate with anything and change their minds later. If I like I can support AVB, I can support or not support RDM as I choose fit. . . I changed my mind

Lemme spell it out: Drogba's touch is not up to league 2 level!
Drogba is finished! That is why I have been advocating to sell Drogba before he reaches thirty. This is simple analysis!

It is harmful to keep players on past glory.

I have said it before and Ill say it again, Drogba without stamina is as useless as John Carew.
Class (Anelka: 1997-2009) is permanent, whilst form (Drogba: 2006-2007) is temporary.

Remember the famous "Torres is better than Drogba" quotes from 2008? Yeah I know you changed your mind. Who the phuck are you to assess who I support and when?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Nateevs n Ibime. U guyz are taking this rivalry to the next level. . its best you start ignoring each other
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:11am On Sep 22, 2012
Latifu, you still dey wake up with yesterday's food in your mouth? Please change your mind about lampard. It's not good to carry hate in heart for 10 years. Also change mind about shekpe keeper. It's also shame that you haven't changed mind about drogba. Insanity is doing same thing over again.

Anyway like I said yesterday's food is today's shyte. We don't carry arguments into new dawn so cool your dreads Rasta! Bible says let not sun go down on your anger!!! wink tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2012
Ibime: Latifu, you still dey wake up with yesterday's food in your mouth? Please change your mind about lampard. It's not good to carry hate in heart for 10 years. Also change mind about shekpe keeper. It's also shame that you haven't changed mind about drogba. Insanity is doing same thing over again.

Anyway like I said yesterday's food is today's shyte. We don't carry arguments into new dawn so cool your dreads Rasta! Bible says let not sun go down on your anger!!! wink tongue

ibime waving the white flag after getting thrown into the river by nateevs. i remember ibime's prognosis in the drogba vs torres argument - ibime made us realise torres was the best striker in the world....I dunno how that analysis changed overnight. ibime, put your hands up for once and admit you are definitely the biggest doofus the chelsea fan thread has ever produced. 1025 is close but you take the cake cos you are FAT!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2012
In 2008, Yaradua was still President and Obama was still a senator!

Alex Hleb was the future of Arsenal.

Torres was on top of the world, whilst DD came back from holidays unfit with beer belly.

Insanity is someone making 2008 arguments on 2012 form!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2012
Ibime: In 2008, Yaradua was still President and Obama was still a senator!

Alex Hleb was the future of Arsenal.

Torres was on top of the world, whilst DD came back from holidays unfit with beer belly.

Insanity is someone making 2008 arguments on 2012 form!!!

ronaldo/messi were the best in 2008 and still the best in 2012!!!
usain bolt was the fastest man on the planet in 2008 up till now!
real madrid were the spanish champions in 2008 same as now!

insanity is someone cutting instances that suit a selfish purpose to deliberately score cheap brownie points! ibime, you are a disgrace!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 2:43pm On Sep 22, 2012
JT and Lamps on the bench.
Oscar, Mata, Hazard, FT all start.

Lukaku also starts for WestBrom
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2012
Don't look now, RDM has 'grown balls' and dropped Lamps and JT. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2012
Looks like Ramires will be playing Dm with Mikel today . . . .Some ninjas got their wish grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 22, 2012
I'm thinking JT should be playing against the bully boys, stoke.

I hope RDM knows what he doing
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 2:54pm On Sep 22, 2012
JT and Mikel shoulda been dropped for this game.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2012
Cech Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole, Mikel, Oscar, Ramires, Mata, Hazard, Torres. Subs: Turnbull, Romeu, Lampard, Moses, Terry, Azpilicueta, Bertrand

That's the line up.

Good luck to the boys.

Gonna miss the game, Las Palmas bound right now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
Back here once again to analyze the performance of Fernandud Sanz Torres in a game the greatest problem (Lampard and Terry didnt play)

and he had his favourite cast Hazard, Mata, Oscar etc behind him

Mr Natevs waiting for your opinions
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by diggz: 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2012
Torres is simply a total waste of space,time and money. We shud cut d dud loose. Am sure Coogar will b glad to hv him play for ManU cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
dayokanu: Back here once again to analyze the performance of Fernandud Sanz Torres in a game the greatest problem (Lampard and Terry didnt play)

Not again.... lolzz...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chic2pimp(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2012
dayokanu: Back here once again to analyze the performance of Fernandud Sanz Torres in a game the greatest problem (Lampard and Terry didnt play)

Give it a rest will ya

Chelsea as a whole were pants 2day not just Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
chic2pimp:

Give it a rest will ya

Chelsea as a whole were pants 2day not just Torres

Last week they said if Torres was pants why cant others score, Today Cole scored, On wednesday Oscar scored.

Torres 0 goals 0 assist. and he keeps starting games

25th min Mata released Torres one on one with the keeper yet he failed to score once again.

His greatest problems Lampard and Tery didnt start, His greatest friends hazard Oscar and mata played still Not goal no assist for the DUD

How many games now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 5:37pm On Sep 22, 2012
diggz: Torres is simply a total waste of space,time and money. We shud cut d dud loose. Am sure Coogar will b glad to hv him play for ManU cheesy

We had berra be activating the £7m release clause in Ba's contract come January.

Gaddimit.... Torres... cry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 22, 2012
Is it that hjard to score a goal?
Jeebus!
Torres isn't vying for the strikers position with anyone but he simply cannot score. . .facking ell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: reccy(m), BlueRayDick, BlueMann, pazienza(m), dostr4(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.