Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,243 members, 7,936,810 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11141909 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11225) (11226) (11227) (11228) (11229) (11230) (11231) ... (19881) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:17pm On Apr 21, 2021
bigkesh:
Haven't seen Hensben, Chelseafan1 and Lordfalcao handles in a while.

I hope they are good.
I am good bro. long time, hope you are good too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2021
Chelseafan1:

He's still hidden.

I'm good bros, been a while.

I have not seen anyone to yab consistently

How is married life.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2021
Unlimited22:

The woman is good.

We miss our first choice RB tho.
She's out for the season.

Yeah, Maren Mjelde. 'Mother hen' as Emma Hayes referred to her as.

Big miss, but we're managing well.

In fact, both Mjelde and Magdalena Eriksson were missing today.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2021
hensben:
I am good. You are now scarce like petrol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
The God that did it for Sam Kerr, will also do it for Timo Werner.

Ameeeennnnnn!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
This guy trying to promote women football dey make me laugh

That league is a convenience, nobody dey interested

When history of clubs are being discussed, nobody mentions women football, Kerr fit score 200 goals, nobody go care

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Babamide(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2021
Every time I watch Aston villa, I remember we should probably have a yard sale this summer.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2021
Havertz10:

When history of clubs are being discussed, nobody mentions women football, Kerr fit score 200 goals, nobody go care

That women league that players date themselves. Imagine a Utd and Liverpool player are gay couple. Coach fucking players. Tweh
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2021
HewlettPackard:

Keep your Chelsea fixation aside for a minute. Tell us why your UCL trophies are always dented.

2013, it took the illness of a dying man to see to the final where you played one of your farmers.

2020, It took reduction of play-time to see you clinch the corona edition.

When faced with proper opposition, under proper conditions, your team scream and curl into a corner.

Nice bro

I wanted him to whine about Lewandowski missing the tie against PSG as the reason they got knocked out and I would have also reminded him about how he made the finals in the following years 2010,2013,2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
raumdeuter:

I have not seen anyone to yab consistently

How is married life.

Egbon, I never still marry, soon sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Chelseafan1: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2021
hensben:

Hensben baba, how ur side bro?.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:39am On Apr 22, 2021
Chelseafan1:

Raumdeuter, my Uncle of life.

Omo! I miss everyone on this thread, are Ibime, and that UK bros wey funny still here? I've forgotten his moniker now.

Long time bro.

Your absence has given room to some cloned Chelsea fans doing your uncle's bidding on a daily. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:50am On Apr 22, 2021
EvilMetahuman:
Ramdeuter
ofcause we will compare dybalas own.

We will see if he will be as terrible as benzema.

The season before Ronaldo joined Juventus

Dybala scored 22 goals now he has single digits
Since Ronaldo left Madrid, Benzema has been scoring over 20 league goals

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 7:56am On Apr 22, 2021
Havertz10:

Glad I made you laugh smiley

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2021
Branzy:

That women league that players date themselves. Imagine a Utd and Liverpool player are gay couple. Coach fucking players. Tweh

And the male side is devoid of sex scandals abi? grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 8:03am On Apr 22, 2021
Mudman grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2021
Chelseafan1:

Hensben baba, how ur side bro?.
Nothing much boss.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:31am On Apr 22, 2021
raumdeuter:

The season before Ronaldo joined Juventus

Dybala scored 22 goals now he has single digits
Since Ronaldo left Madrid, Benzema has been scoring over 20 league goals

I agree with you on this. Cr7 limit other attackers around him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2021
lordfalcao:
I am good. You are now scarce like petrol
Na hustle baba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timay(m): 8:38am On Apr 22, 2021
BlueMann:

I think you missed his point, What he meant was that there is no genuine rivalry and competition among the teams like we have in men's game which makes the men's game interesting

You see a female player transferring from one Rival team to the other as a normal occurrence and a lot of absurdities that will be frown at normally in male football.

Women's football is an afterthought to these clubs, they are just doing it just to fufil all righteoness. Most of those teams are run at a loss

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:02am On Apr 22, 2021
Which one be British super league again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 9:03am On Apr 22, 2021
timay:

I think you missed his point, What he meant was that there is no genuine rivalry and competition among the teams like we have in men's game which makes the men's game interesting

You see a female player transferring from one Rival team to the other as a normal occurrence and a lot of absurdities that will be frown at normally in male football.

Women's football is an afterthought to these clubs, they are just doing it just to fufil all righteoness. Most of those teams are run at a loss

I get this point you raised, but that was not the point the person I quoted was trying to raise.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Babamide:
Every time I watch Aston villa, I remember we should probably have a yard sale this summer.
there is sense behind Chelsea's madness, they will either make money from loans that the player goes on or from his final sale but it's very rare that any of our deals don't make a return

Compared to most clubs, we are organized and there is a plan behind those loans, only problem be say, the stigma is becoming more and more known, if we continue like this, young players will avoid us like a plaque, most of them join so they can have Chelsea on their CV, many youth players from our academy are rejecting professional contracts offers from Chelsea

See hector, that guy went from loan to loan to loan, chelsea bought him and still loaned the poor guy out again and again and again, imagine how that kind of movement will affect his moral, mood and life, we no dey try at all, last last we made profit from his final sale
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Branzy(m): 9:14am On Apr 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Not players digging each other on a regular
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Glad I made you laugh smiley
they should wear pant and bra, viewership will increase

Maybe they can rival men football then, cause perverts plenty pass euntusiants of any activity in this world

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2021
Branzy:

For that disgusting fact, i don't get excited about their games. There's one Danish player, Pernille Harder dating her teammate at Chelsea.
Ewwwww shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2021
hensben:
I agree with you on this. Cr7 limit other attackers around him.

Only if you want to be limited.

Higuain at his peak, outscored Ronaldo in Madrid in La liga in 2009/2010.

Benzema's paltry 27 goals in 81 matches for France shouldn't be blamed on Ronaldo too.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:12am On Apr 22, 2021
Havertz10:
there is sense behind Chelsea's madness, they will either make money from loans that the player goes on or from his final sale but it's very rare that any of our deals don't make a return

Compared to most clubs, we are organized and there is a plan behind those loans, only problem be say, the stigma is becoming more and more known, if we continue like this, young players will avoid us like a plaque, most of them join so they can have Chelsea on their CV, many youth players from our academy are rejecting professional contracts offers from Chelsea

See hector, that guy went from loan to loan to loan, chelsea bought him and still loaned the poor guy out again and again and again, imagine how that kind of movement will affect his moral, mood and life, we no dey try at all, last last we made profit from his final sale

Same thing is happening to Kennedy, Matt Miazga and Baba Rahman. I think it's greed on those players part too. They keep signing improved contract with their parent club to keep going on loan.
If they are that good, the loan clubs would have requested for their signature like Atlanta & Torino did with Mario Pasalic & Ola Aina.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by OJURONGBE1(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2021
BlueMann:
Which one be British super league again?

They stole Florentino Perez's idea and painted him as the devil antagonizing UEFA Champions League.
I also read a rumor that Ceferin paid the English & Spanish clubs that pulled out of the ESL to blindside Perez.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

They stole Florentino Perez's idea and painted him as the devil antagonizing UEFA Champions League.
I also read a rumor that Ceferin paid the English & Spanish clubs that pulled out of the ESL to blindside Perez.
perez is a billionaire, he was only trying to save his team and other teams that were facing serious predicament while there was a lucrative way to take advantage of their prestigious history

Rest of footballing world know that it's the truth but they want to drag everybody down so they can continue fooling themselves that greatness is for everyone, aston villa will never be Madrid, make we stop to dey fool ourselves

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nihilistjnr: 11:48am On Apr 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

For that disgusting fact, i don't get excited about their games. There's one Danish player, Pernille Harder dating her teammate at Chelsea.
Ewwwww shocked

Ewwww?! cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Taguchi: 12:03pm On Apr 22, 2021
OJURONGBE1:

For that disgusting fact, i don't get excited about their games. There's one Danish player, [b]Pernille Harder [/b]dating her teammate at Chelsea.
Ewwwww shocked

this name funny sha grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11225) (11226) (11227) (11228) (11229) (11230) (11231) ... (19881) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Sportsweb, DammyOlu123(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.