Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,339 members, 7,961,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (12295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11240482 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12292) (12293) (12294) (12295) (12296) (12297) (12298) ... (19990) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:32pm On Aug 22, 2021
Trevor benched.

Havertz - Lukaku - Mount

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
popizaino:

Yes......and after this Chelsea were handed the UCL trophy.

In the game Chelsea won the CL he left the field again to take his favorite position in the stadium which is on the stand
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:
Trevor benched.

Havertz - Lukaku - Mount
wow honestly thought Chilwell would start, maybe he would come in as a substitute.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueMann: 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
Chalobah drops to the bench, while James comes back in. Lukaku starts.

Mendy
Azpi Chris Toni
James Jovacic Alonso
Havertz Lukaku Mount
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:

Stop posting people's opinion as facts.

I have used stats to debunk all this.

I shouldn't post opinions from professionals including Alisson that tally with mine, but i should accept yours that lacks technicality. grin

VVD hasn't lost any league match at Anfield for your info.

timbros:

TAA and Robertson posted attacking stats (G&A) after VVD injury. That simply prove that they are still attacking after VVD injury.

Don't argue like Scummies. Post TAA and Robertson stats concerning crosses/passses in the final third with VVD and without VVD.

timbros:

TAA and Robertson posted attacking stats (G&A) after VVD injury. That simply prove that they are still attacking after VVD injury.

Why is their G&A low? Simply because the attack is blunt! How is this hard to understand?

A quote that ended with ".... I don't think..." is what you want me to take serious.

We all know Salah at a time topped the list of biggest chances missers, but supplies were coming to him in multitudes. So rest.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:35pm On Aug 22, 2021
This is Mount Lukaku Havertz today cheesy

Copied.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
grin

Take a look at Havertz and Mount rating.

Comrade pass comrade abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:37pm On Aug 22, 2021
airmark:

I shouldn't post opinions from professionals including Alisson that tally with mine, but i should accept yours that lacks technicality. grin

VVD hasn't lost any league match at Anfield for your info.

Don't argue like Scummies. Post TAA and Robertson stats concerning crosses/passses in the final third with VVD and without VVD.

We all know Salah at a time topped the list of biggest chances missers, but supplies were coming to him in multitudes. So rest.

Not my opinion. Stats don't lie. They are there for you to see.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:39pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
wow honestly thought Chilwell would start, maybe he would come in as a substitute.

I have a feeling Arsenal will sit back and hit on the counter. Alonso thrives better in such a set up as per his attacking contribution.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mehn watching Kane is awful, be like him soul don commot Tottenham
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:42pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:

I have a feeling Arsenal will sit back and hit on the counter. Alonso thrives better in such a set up as per his attacking contribution.
as long as we don't dash Arsenal points
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:43pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:
This is Mount Lukaku Havertz today cheesy

Copied.
shouldn't it be a picture of Lampard Drogba and Ballack shocked or is Havertz Anelka now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by macjireh: 3:44pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Mendy
Azpi Chris Toni
James Jovacic Alonso
Havertz Lukaku Mount
nice lineup from tuchel...arsenal will sit deep...Werner will be useless against a compacted defense,, hence havertz will fit d role
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 3:45pm On Aug 22, 2021
IFuckYourMama:
grin

Take a look at Havertz and Mount rating.

Comrade pass comrade abeg grin

Havertz played only 12mins the last game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Edakun handle us with care
We are not feeling fine we have covid-19 embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 3:46pm On Aug 22, 2021
Exonerate1:

Havertz played only 12mins the last game
You don exonerate the nigga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by IFuckYourMama: 3:47pm On Aug 22, 2021
iamoyindamola:
Edakun handle us with care
We are not feeling fine we have covid-19 embarassed embarassed
Make sure you have these in your backpack

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 3:48pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
shouldn't it be a picture of Lampard Drogba and Ballack shocked or is Havertz Anelka now?

Havertz play silky kind of football like Anelka.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:

well none of the three deserve the comparison until they all start posting double digits in G/A in the league this season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:49pm On Aug 22, 2021
Mumu post next please
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Jodera:
Lol.. That's not the major reason.
The major reason lies in his summary

That's the major reason that permeated and weaken the team. That Liverpool drew Midtjylland and lost to Atalanta at Anfield during the period they climbed the epl table, spoke volume of the team.

With VVD uninjured, nothing would have brought the likes of Hendersson, Fabinho to CB and leave the midfield weak and wing backs not taking consistent attacking risks.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueMann:

Mendy
Azpi Chris Toni
James Jovacic Alonso
Havertz Lukaku Mount

I still believe Chalobah should have played. He is fast to cover against counters and he can dribble his way up with the ball in case Arsenal lock up.

Make them no use long thrusts kill Azpi and run behind him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BikeMan: 4:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Where’s that useless Havertz fan?

I thought he said Mount will never play in this team again?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
BikeMan:
Where’s that useless Havertz fan?

I thought he said Mount will never play in this team again?
Havertz10
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 4:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
airmark:

I still believe Chalobah should have played. He is fast to cover against Counter and he can dribble his way up with the ball in case Arsenal lock up.

Make them no use long thrusts to kill Azpi and run behind him.
Me too, I was expecting chalobah to start, azpi to RWB.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
If only Traore could shoot
that guy na rubbish player..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2021
Two supposed AM's don turn wingers....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2021
timbros:

Plus he scores crucial goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lukaku and Mount in the same team?

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by camri: 4:30pm On Aug 22, 2021
BlueAngel444:
Havertz10
You this PSG fan, who are you supporting today
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TalabiAudu: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
Lmfao..

Una don see Assnal lineup?

Who are these Teletubbies that we wanna play against?

In fact I would be disappointed if we don't beat these clowns with a GD of +3.

Matter of fact, I even expect scorelines like 0-6, 0-7, 0-12 cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Arsenal score, our players should be flogged, hell they shouldn't even get any shot on target.

cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Disturb: 4:33pm On Aug 22, 2021
TalabiAudu:
Lmfao..

Una don see Assnal lineup?

Who are these Teletubbies that we wanna play against?

In fact I would be disappointed if we don't beat these clowns with a GD of +3.

Matter of fact, I even expect scorelines like 0-6, 0-7, 0-12 cheesy cheesy cheesy

If Arsenal score, our players should be flogged, hell they shouldn't even get any shot on target.

cheesy cheesy
shot on target for Arsenal in the first minute...

(1) (2) (3) ... (12292) (12293) (12294) (12295) (12296) (12297) (12298) ... (19990) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Itsrm(m), Theflint1(m), favoured247(m), Colson(m), AirBay, DiskJockeManiac, timbros(m), SirAce, Ijustwantto(m), 47c3ee, lordfalcao(m), Debroslink, KingAzubuike(f), Altern8tor, WhoDeyHause, DynamoDeGreat, Salarys, Skimpledawg(m), iamoyindamola(m), Bluelines69, Leyqute(m), hensben(m), Segedinho(m), Godstime001, Englishisamust, andrewbaba44, lajid, Jskelly11, superfelix, bandely(m), wman(m), nihilistjnr, Mrphilia, Ihebu4chelsea(m), Amethyst101(m), StarchAndBanga, Derumklala12(m), SamHarruna(m) and 22 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.