Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,143 members, 7,936,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 03:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13016) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11140080 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13013) (13014) (13015) (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) ... (19875) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2021
Seems I was wrong Arnold has performed better tho with more appearances

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:44pm On Dec 21, 2021
reccy:

Imagine this!!! What has moon god and 72 virgins got to do with the discussion?

Isn't high time we respected each other's religion view? We all cannot be the same. we respect the difference and have peace.
Sorry my bad, my bad . It was just funny hearing someone who follow a pedophile and also worship a moon god talking about stupidity. I mean this bunch of people actually believe allah divided the moon. The irony was freaking amusing lmao.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 3:51pm On Dec 21, 2021
iamoyindamola:

Another agenda when will he achieve the 104 again
is it only 104 u see there, out of the 12 seasons CR7 only edge him once, just only one out of 12.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shukusheka(m): 3:52pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Sorry my bad, my bad . It was just funny hearing someone who follow a pedophile and also worship a moon god talking about stupidity. I mean this bunch of people actually believe allah divided the moon. The irony was freaking amusing lmao.
How old are you? You talk like a teen.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 3:54pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

You didn't answer the question. Did Messi reach 65goals again talkless of even 70goals or 80? . What does that tell you?

That tells me that Messi's 91 goals is 2012 is nothing but a lifetime achievement that no other player but Messi could achieve.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
Person score 91 goals in a year, an eternal record.

They say na fluke.

Confusion in the enemy camp.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:55pm On Dec 21, 2021
MorataFC:
is it only 104 u see there, out of the 12 seasons CR7 only edge him once, just only one out of 12.
Now let's use benchmark for that one cr7 use edge messi grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Again

What are you on? Common, you have grown pass all this now. See, I'm a Muslim..... Calling someone's religion leader a pedophile would not makes yours better, neither would it have an eternal advantage on you.

I have learnt to respect everybody's view, religion and allegiance . Everybody has his religion conviction, it works for them and they believe in it. Why are you so bordered?? Why do you make it seems yours is 100% clean

Even the holy prophet and jesus christ were unable to unite all their families to their religion with all their efforts, so who are we? When we know and accepted that we all cannot be the same, we would respect our difference and unite to have a voice!!!

Back to the thread. What is the new agenda?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Melvyn11:

Now imagine putting CR7 the greatest Goal scorer in peak Barcelona. Words to describe him if that had happened haven't been invented yet.

CR5 will still never score 91 goals in a year.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:58pm On Dec 21, 2021
popizaino:

Ronald would never have flopped because he knows how to make use of spaces and also has closed control, zlatan flopped because he is the kind of striker that want all the time on the world to take his chances, control can be not so closed atimes especially,when the game is intensed. Personally,felt pep guardiola should have gone for Berbatov instead of ibrahimovic. Rooney also would have been a perfect fit for pep all conquering Barca side.

Zlatan will never flop for that reason. Zlatan doesn't want all the time, he simply slows the game down before shooting which is a Hallmark of all good strikers. If slowness was his problem, he won't be scoring goals at 40 when he's even slower

Zlatan got bombed out deliberately because Messi wanted that position and was texting Pep about it.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 3:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
TLona1:

That tells me that Messi's 91 goals is 2012 is nothing but a lifetime achievement that no other player but Messi could achieve.
Lmao so you agree it was a fluke?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
TLona1:

Even if he play inter toto cup, SUG cup, NUGA games etc
E choke cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TLona1: 4:01pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Lmao so you agree it was a fluke?

A record that no player will ever break is not a fluke.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:05pm On Dec 21, 2021
Aside football performance, I’ll pick Ronaldo over Messi because of his drips and personality, but the truth is that Ronaldo’s core fans are actually very shameless when it comes to comparison. cheesy

Very very shameless.

12 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
donstan18:
Aside football performance, I’ll pick Ronaldo over Messi because of his drips and personality, but the truth is that Ronaldo’s core fans are actually very shameless when it comes to comparison. cheesy

Very very shameless.
Of course any one will pick cr7 ahead of that midget
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 21, 2021
donstan18:

Very very shameless.

drips and personality bawo
Everything about messi both on and off field entices me, It worth emulating.

I just like the way he does his things. Very humble to some degree. But you see that arrogant pendu? No spirit of sportmanship in him. Very self centered!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donstan18: 4:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
reccy:

drips and personality bawo
Everything about messi both on and off field entices me, It worth emulating.

I just like the way he does his things. Very humble to some degree. But you see that arrogant pendu? No spirit of sportmanship in him. Very self centered!!!
Messi has a very boring personality.

No vibes atall, I’ll pick Ronaldo over him in that aspect.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Shukusheka:
How old are you? You talk like a teen.
As old as your father.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:21pm On Dec 21, 2021
I can see that am no longer important to the team cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi is just as insecure as his foolish fanboys. No wonder grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

[s]Messi insecure fan base strike again lmao. Messi ass must be licked by fire by force Rotfl...[/s]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:26pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:

Hehehe, please look at the wide and dangerous margins below cheesy cheesy cheesy

CR7: 69, 63, 61, 60

LM10: 60, 59, 59, 58.

grin

grin grin

Lol... Don't you know the difference between 59 and 60 is VERY VERY VERY BIG!!? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:
I can see that am no longer important to the team cheesy cheesy cheesy

Messi is just as insecure as his foolish fanboys. No wonder grin grin grin

All these Pendu fans grin grin
Always typing like their fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
reccy:

Again

What are you on? Common, you have grown pass all this now. See, I'm a Muslim..... Calling someone's religion leader a pedophile would not makes yours better, neither would it have an eternal advantage on you.

I have learnt to respect everybody's view, religion and allegiance . Everybody has his religion conviction, it works for them and they believe in it. Why are you so bordered?? Why do you make it seems yours is 100% clean

Even the holy prophet and jesus christ were unable to unite all their families to their religion with all their efforts, so who are we? When we know and accepted that we all cannot be the same, we would respect our difference and unite to have a voice!!!

Back to the thread. What is the new agenda?
Of course you are a Muslim, I thought as much. Sorry, my bad for being insensitive towards you religion by saying truth.

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2021
Melvyn11:

1billion likes from me. Ronaldo is a 60goal plus on average player while midget is a 50something goal player.
Praiz the lord!!!

So you've finally appeared after all the whole batterings grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Of course you are a Muslim, I thought as much. Sorry, my bad for being insensitive towards you religion by saying truth.

OK.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Darkseidxx:

All these Pendu fans grin grin
Always typing like their fraud

Look at your midget getting insecure and demanding to be played through the middle cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Expert17:

Even Arsenal unbeaten league triumph was a fluke since they have bn unable to smell a serious title challenge.

What a great logic from CR7 fans grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 21, 2021
Trevor012:

Look at your midget getting insecure and demanding to be played through the middle cheesy cheesy

Continue typing.......

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:33pm On Dec 21, 2021
TLona1:

91? What is that? We are talking between 110 to 130goals you are talking about two digit figures.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Melvyn11: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2021
Jodera:
Praiz the lord!!!

So you've finally appeared after all the whole batterings grin cheesy
What batterings?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Shukusheka(m): 4:42pm On Dec 21, 2021
All these fact twisting just to push agenda sha. Anyone who watched Barcelona in 2009/2010 season knows Zlatan was struggling in the team and didn't settle well into the team.

Zlatan Ibrahimovich was very wasteful in front of goal, he was missing sitters after sitters. He was on a goal drought for 2 months in the league playing as a centre forward in a prime Barcelona team.

Of course agenda over facts.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
popizaino:

Ronald would never have flopped because he knows how to make use of spaces and also has closed control, zlatan flopped because he is the kind of striker that want all the time on the world to take his chances, control can be not so closed atimes especially,when the game is intensed. Personally,felt pep guardiola should have gone for Berbatov instead of ibrahimovic. Rooney also would have been a perfect fit for pep all conquering Barca side.

Zlatan's SO CALLED FAILURE at Barcelona wasn't due to footballing activities...
You should know this considering how long you've been a football fan...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13013) (13014) (13015) (13016) (13017) (13018) (13019) ... (19875) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Godstime001, Unlimited22, Segedinho(m), dostr4(m), Altern8tor, airmark(m), izzou(m), iheanyi40(m), fyinka47(m), dcrested(m), Phant0mStranger, MeniMeni and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.