Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,604 members, 7,961,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13417) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11250240 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13414) (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) (13420) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
That’s because Man U and Chelsea fan are rival on this sport session. Wetin concern you there. Na Una Dey carry Una player matter come here because Una Dey seek for validation and attention from us. Lol

Attention As per Wetin una be cheesy cheesy

Na your same fan carry Gavi matter and pedri come here Dey downplay them ,another one talk about dembele last night grin

You will never hear any Chelsea player name on Barca thread .

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:50pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
One off game doesn’t make you decent. What is his achievement so far in terms of trophies and how many top club want him if he is decent. Talk another thing.

He won Laliga back to back ,you think it’s easy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:51pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
Then go talk about his achievement with your people in your thread. Currently he is in epl and we can talk about him.
Pep vs tuchel in epl is 2-3 so far.

You cannot talk down on him and expect me to keep quiet

Pep is topping the epl while tuchel is far behind

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Attention As per Wetin una be cheesy cheesy

Na your same fan carry Gavi matter and pedri come here Dey downplay them ,another one talk about dembele last night grin

You will never hear any Chelsea player name on Barca thread .
Liar, na one of your comrade carry pedri Dey compare Mount.

Dembele na free agent and some source are claiming he will be coming to Chelsea so it is reasonable to talk about him. Unlike you guys full of hatred for my club because we are doing well.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

head to head Tuchel is leading. Tuchel won ucl by defeating pep, which is more prestigious than epl.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:54pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
Liar, na one of your comrade carry pedri Dey compare Mount.

Dembele na free agent and some source are claiming he will be coming to Chelsea so it is reasonable to talk about him. Unlike you guys full of hatred for my club because we are doing well.

Why not allow dembele to join Chelsea first ?

Madrid my rival win 3 champions league on a roll I no hate Na Chelsea wey don win 2 all their life I wan hate grin

Na manure I even hate self grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

If not for injury to our key players Tuchel was topping him. League na marathon race so anybody fit pass anybody at some point.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
head to head Tuchel is leading. Tuchel won ucl by defeating pep, which is more prestigious than epl.

Okay ,they should award tuchel the head to head trophy so he should add to his cabinet

Pep has 2 ucl while tuchel has one grin

Pep has 3 club World Cup whole tuchel has 1 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:57pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
If not for injury to our key players Tuchel was topping him. League na marathon race so anybody fit pass anybody at some point.

Injury or no injury you no fit win epl

Even Liverpool excuse then was injury cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Why not allow dembele to join Chelsea first ?

Madrid my rival win 3 champions league on a roll I no hate Na Chelsea wey don win 2 all their life I wan hate grin

Na manure I even hate self grin
Lies again, you guys had strong hatred for Madrid and her players. U too dey lie, talk true nobody go beat you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Injury or no injury you no fit win epl

Even Liverpool excuse then was injury cheesy
its not an excuse, it is fact. Liverpool last season was wrecked by injury, this season is our turn. All things be equal pep know the story.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
Lies again, you guys had strong hatred for Madrid and her players. U too dey lie, talk true nobody go beat you.

You guys ? I am not you guys

I do support Madrid at the champions league anytime Barca is out .

I am different from others ,I love Spanish team ,I was supporting Madrid against Chelsea last season because they are a Spanish team ,but not this season because it was against psg grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
its not an excuse, it is fact. Liverpool last season was wrecked by injury, this season is our turn. All things be equal pep know the story.

You cannot win epl with your front line ,injury or no injury

Once you aren’t consistent you will drop points ,manure dropped last season also ,No be today ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

You cannot win epl with your front line ,injury or no injury

Once you aren’t consistent you will drop points ,manure dropped last season also ,No be today ok
We can, if injury didn’t happen to our key men. Wingbacks are very essential in the way we play and they are the two area we lost to injury, kante, Kovacic too.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ibime:

You've made 122 posts on this for.and.at least 70% of them are on Chelsea thread

Go and build your own house. Anfieldfan is there to help mix cement

I can't believe I have a STALKER!!! A fool grown man stalking me and taking his time check what I post.... SHEKPITES and their WIERD behaviours undecided

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2022
hensben:
We can, if injury didn’t happen to our key men. Wingbacks are very essential in the way we play and they are the two area we lost to injury, kante, Kovacic too.

Your wing backs are good

But with your misfiring forwards you can’t win the epl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 1:21pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ibime:

At least Anfieldfan is trying. Kloppo just abandoned him there to be talking to himself

Don't worry about us brother Ibime, we are doing fine...We discuss when we need to... grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 18, 2022
izzou:
Now I see why these Liverpool guys come her per second to seek for attention.

Even though, even though grin!!!

Is that why you, ebi olokada, dumbstan,hensBRAIN also seek attention on United's thread?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kloppo:

I can't believe I have a STALKER!!! A fool grown man stalking me and taking his time check what I post.... SHEKPITES and their WIERD behaviours undecided

Nobody is checking what you post, don't flatter yourself. We can see your activity on Chelsea thread. Simply clicking on your profile confirms your total volume of posts is low in comparison to your Chelsea thread activity, meaning you are homeless and living on Chelsea thread as a Liverpool fan.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
andrewbaba44:

Your wing backs are good

But with your misfiring forwards you can’t win the epl
We were playing as a unit before the injury, it’s not about forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 1:49pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kloppo:

Even though, even though grin!!!

Is that why you, ebi olokada, dumbstan,hensBRAIN also seek attention on United's thread?

I would have proven how false your statement is, but you aren't even a United fan.

Until I come to Liverpool thread and seek attention, please have mercy on us and let us rest here. Abeg grin

To be honest, it's becoming irritating grin

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ibime:

Nobody is checking what you post, don't flatter yourself. We can see your activity on Chelsea thread. Simply clicking on your profile confirms your total volume of posts is low in comparison to your Chelsea thread activity, meaning you are homeless and living on Chelsea thread as a Liverpool fan.

If you lots talk about your players and coach only just like we,Barca,bayern,arsenal,Madrid fans do,,,,people will just read and go but most of the time you guys are obsessed abt other teams players and coach

I have only come here to "demystify "grin those who talk shiit abt Salah,firmino and klopp who were mentioned here and for hensBRAIN hypocrisy who wankss at the mention of pep

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Feb 18, 2022
izzou:

I would have proven how false your statement is, but you aren't even a United fan.

Until I come to Liverpool thread and seek attention, please have mercy on us and let us rest here. Abeg grin

Pele ooo,iritant grin....

If I see Salah called a system player and firmino called a defensive striker again,and hensBRAIN no agree say Chelsea na SUGARDADDY and CHECKBOOK CLUB,,,I NO GO LET UNA REST grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 2:03pm On Feb 18, 2022
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 2:04pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kloppo:

If I see Salah called a system player and firmino called a defensive striker again,and hensBRAIN no agree say Chelsea na SUGARDADDY and CHECKBOOK CLUB,,,I NO GO LET UNA REST grin grin

Omo you just Dey press their necks the way den take Dey press manure neck self cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by izzou(m): 2:16pm On Feb 18, 2022
Kloppo:

Okay sir

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by pkasso(m): 2:33pm On Feb 18, 2022
Laugh wan kill me die. This thread na public facility jor. Anybody and everybody is welcome.

Na house wey no get door, mad man dey run enter grin grin No disrespect to anybody oh.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:01pm On Feb 18, 2022
Blue is the color hashtag is 50 today.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Feb 18, 2022
izzou:

The guy na mumu.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
This is SAF when he joined United.
Barca topping in spending.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2022
Ibime:

Nobody is checking what you post, don't flatter yourself. We can see your activity on Chelsea thread. Simply clicking on your profile confirms your total volume of posts is low in comparison to your Chelsea thread activity, meaning you are [b]homeless and living on Chelsea thread [/b]as a Liverpool fan.

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by CAPdan21(m): 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2022
Why una dey pursue people from thread na...no matter how match sweet for house na for beer parlor na dem take dey analyze am/ no matter how news sweet for office na for bike stand dem take dey analyze am

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13414) (13415) (13416) (13417) (13418) (13419) (13420) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nateevs(m), jorhney(m), Singapore1(m), cephasdultimate, User09 and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.