Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,650 members, 7,962,113 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13449) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11251899 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13446) (13447) (13448) (13449) (13450) (13451) (13452) ... (20008) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:43am On Feb 25, 2022
Griffon:

Every three days, someone was being murdered.

Man is something else. I recall him denying going into partnership with a certain Boris, a friend of his. Even when they brought a tape recording evidence where he continually discussed with Boris about the aluminium using the word "We" rather than "I", Mr Abramovich told the court: "I always say 'We'. I don't like to say 'I'."

Man is cold blooded. No wonder no unsuccessful manager dey last for Bridge grin

Boris Berezovsky is Roman's mentor and fellow billionaire who claimed he gave Roman the money to buy Rusal and his name should be on the shareholding. That's what made Roman quickly sell his share in Rusal before Boris can come and claim it. Also when Boris fell out with Putin, Roman strongarmed him into selling his shares to Roman at knockdown price as he was fleeing Russia for his life. Putin sent agents to kpai the guy many times in London. He later died in mysterious circumstances.

800 people died in Russian Aluminium wars and Roman emerged victorious to control Russian Aluminium. When I read about the aluminium wars, that's when I start to fear that nigga. Sacking managers is nothing to a nigga who emerged victorious from that.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by donjazet(m): 1:19am On Feb 25, 2022
Ibime:

Boris Berezovsky is Roman's mentor and fellow billionaire who claimed he gave Roman the money to buy Rusal and his name should be on the shareholding. That's what made Roman quickly sell his share in Rusal before Boris can come and claim it. Also when Boris fell out with Putin, Roman strongarmed him into selling his shares to Roman at knockdown price as he was fleeing Russia for his life. Putin sent agents to kpai the guy many times in London. He later died in mysterious circumstances.

800 people died in Russian Aluminium wars and Roman emerged victorious to control Russian Aluminium. When I read about the aluminium wars, that's when I start to fear that nigga. Sacking managers is nothing to a nigga who emerged victorious from that.

I would like a link to this story. Very interesting to know. You sef, knowing all these before hand, does it complicate the affection you have towards his nuturing of the club?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:25am On Feb 25, 2022
donjazet:

I would like a link to this story. Very interesting to know. You sef, knowing all these before hand, does it complicate the affection you have towards his nuturing of the club?

British press used to love writing on Berezovsky. Just Wikipedia him, it's all there. Beresovsky messed himself up cos he paid for Putin's election and brought him to power, but he started acting like Godfather telling Putin what to do and criticising him for being authoritarian. Roman outsmarted him in the relationship with Putin. When Putin wanted control of the TV channels so he could control the news, Roman bought the channels from Beresovsky and gave them to Putin. Beresovsky then sold all his Russian companies to Roman at knockdown price and ran to London. No oligarch is closer to Putin than Roman. I even think Roman is much much richer than what we see on Forbes. So much money in Russia is hidden. I don't see how someone with reported net worth of £10bln will blow £1bln of it on football. That guy got more than that.

Why should my affection for Chelsea be affected? Strong men own clubs everywhere.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 1:30am On Feb 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:

Nonsense!
I'm sure you're in US or UK while spewing this rubbish. Hypocrites!
You love Russia and China so much but you all will be dying and killing yourselves in Walter Calirington Street to get US visa.
It is hypocrisy that will be the end of most of you guyz. You hate US so much but you're dreaming of Yankee every time. Why not go to Russia na . sad

Leave them to be yarning now. It's west this west that
Yet no one of them wants to relocate or live in the East

To me America is the best and greatest country in the world even with its imperfections its still a million times better than any country out there

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Singapore1(m): 2:07am On Feb 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

To me America is the best and greatest country in the world even with its imperfections its still a million times better than any country out there
Yup, I'd rather be ruled by America than China/Russia

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by jpmoriarti(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

They know this but still want to sound politically correct. It is the hypocrisy that I don't understand. They come online and yarn dust about America but will go to church to pray for American visa. It is sickening.

Go to Yankee embassy, they'll tell you the next available interview slot in 2027. You come online, everyone is hailing Putin and Russia for standing up against US, then who are those holding visa interview lines at the embassy for up to 2027?

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

west isn't even united cheesy PR work

Europe is extremely dependent on Russia for gas, their sanctions are basically PR, they can't hurt Russian economy, there is also china that recently pledged to maintain relations with Russia, even Ukrainian government have accused the west of overblowing the situation, the only country making noise here is America using main stream media to distract their people from hyperinflation that is coming, they have been exporting inflation for decades and collecting the efforts of the world as goods for essentially paper money that they can print as they like, it's slavery 2.0 only that this time it's subliminal but I will try to explain it.

There are 3 things I will expand on cause I don't want this piece to be long

Main stream media: These guys have become the ones that defines the perception that the world owns, it's brilliant, anybody that America considers it's enemy because the person refuses to bow to their hegemony they will paint as the enemy, use media to push the world into thinking like that, America assassinates people but when Russia does it, it makes news to soil their image, see china, they are calling reeducation camps genocide cheesy cheesy google what America did to the children of red Indians? it's baffling the level of ego, entitlement and hypocrisy these guys have at the pleasure of the world

Dollars: I wanted to have this conversation the other day to give most people here context, America is essentially ponzi scheme operator and the world is it's victim, American market is overpriced, dollars as a financial asset is trash, there is no leading economist that doesn't know that, it's the fools that aren't aware of it's declining value that miss the picture, inflation in America is actually 15% and that's a conservative estimate, federal funds rate are almost 0% they are basically gifting out money now, if you increase interest rates to fight inflation which is the only way you can fight inflation, because American economy survives by being dependent on debts, their economy will crash, look at it like this, if inflation is 5% meaning that cost of living is 5% more than last year, the only way to grow wealth is to have earnings that increase by more than 5%, bond rates on American dollars is 2% , so owning American dollars is literally a loss cheesy, that's why they artificially kept inflation propped at 2% but it's now 7% officially but 15% in real terms, isn't that indicative that the dollar is trash, if the world was sane they will increase interest rates to 17% to curb inflation but they cant, they have no other option than to continually print their way out of any issue and pass the manufacturing burden onto the world, only problem now is that there is only so much cheap labour that you can get, the world is also interested in certain commodities and also exert their own demand pressure, even under the inflated prices that American dollars exerts on the world, certain commodities have a breaking point and that's why inflation has arrived on their shores, their economy is essentially experiencing hyperinflation particularly the stock market and they can't pass that on to the world, Berkshire Hathaway can't find good companies to invest their money in America and bonds are trash so they just hold onto lots of cash, let me ask you, on what metric is apple a 2 trillion dollar company, that's more wealth than most countries with actual industries that manufacture real goods, the world is a mess and I don't think they can swallow the pains of carrying American expenses anymore

Global hegemony: American gist of freedom and democracy is only done to benefit them not the people that are being liberated, it's not even a joke, look at Libya, they had a thriving economy, Gaddafi got too bold and look at them today, The list is endless, these guys don't care about human rights and democracy, they only care about Themselves, Guantanamo bay is literally a place, you guys are so blinded by movies and main stream media that you look at Your oppressors as saviors cheesy china wants to have a say in global politics and if anything, that will help the rest of the world to develop and fight against American oppression, I don't blame anyone for not understanding what's going on but if we don't stop America now? They are going to experience civil unrest soon because of wealth inequality and class boundries, the foundation of a functional society is the middle class and American middle class is dying because of debts and little savings, trump is only a symptom of an even bigger issue, history books show that when a country suffers hyperinflation and they are powerful they export that inflation by trying to control more territories, America has been doing that for decades using subliminal means, wake up

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2022
jpmoriarti:
They know this but still want to sound politically correct. It is the hypocrisy that I don't understand. They come online and yarn dust about America but will go to church to pray for American visa. It is sickening.

Go to Yankee embassy, they'll tell you the next available interview slot in 2027. You come online, everyone is hailing Putin and Russia for standing up against US, then who are those holding visa interview lines at the embassy for up to 2027?
everybody wanting access to a rich man doesnt mean that he isn't a thief

Look at what their drug dependency has done to south America, they do reports making it seem like this people want America cause it's heaven but you are the ones that caused all these issues in their lands and rendered them homeless

One day we will discuss American war on drugs and you will feel for those people

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 8:16am On Feb 25, 2022
Havertz10 go you make sound points especially on the valuation of American companies they're speculative at best and fictitious, when the bubble burst as it usually does the corporations will ask for bailouts at the expense of the working and middle class savings. It is a system designed to keep people in debt prison and any attempt to renegotiate will be dealt with full force.
We need to reevaluate the economic systems in use especially in a developing country like Nigeria I see us trying to copy whatever the West is doing and we ended copying badly because the system is fraught with inconsistencies and irregularities, the western system adopted by majority was borne out of their own circumstances and peculiarities we should sit down and analyse our situation critically adopt the good aspects of it that suits us and come up with something superior.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Romelu Lukaku’s touch map against Crystal Palace vs Kai Havertz touch map against Lille on Tuesday night.

Tuchel enjoyed what he saw but has made it clear Lukaku is still under consideration for the Cup Final against Liverpool.

Via
@SJohnsonSport

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 11:36am On Feb 25, 2022
The Economist when Bush invaded Iraq vs when Putin invaded Ukraine. Spot the hypocrisy of western media

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 11:38am On Feb 25, 2022
WhoDeyHause:

Napoli are still growing. You will be out of europa just like champions league very soon. Rangers will beat you like dortmund.
Dead club
Once Xavi is done with your power rangers, Who you gonna call next, The Avengers? The Holy book says weeping may last for a night but e be like say this your own don dey turn everlasting, See world champion beefing and bick'ring shamelessly
Gerraout of ma face mehn

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2022
Havertz10:

Look at what their drug dependency has done to south America, they do reports making it seem like this people want America cause it's heaven but you are the ones that caused all these issues in their lands and rendered them homeless

One day we will discuss American war on drugs and you will feel for those people

Shouldn't you have the decency to refuse the thief rich man's money when there are other saintly rich men like Russia and China

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 25, 2022
Havertz10:

Talking thrash with confidence.....

Russia,China,Saudi,Kuwait,Qatar,UAE who are no thieves,are saints and are richer than America with no debt,they can move over there....

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Amoto94:
The Economist when Bush invaded Iraq vs when Putin invaded Ukraine. Spot the hypocrisy of western media

Lool....how are they the same?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:52pm On Feb 25, 2022
Amoto94:

This is fake. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. This economist edition is in 2000. Not even Afghanistan had been invaded at that point. Be careful what you see on social media

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kloppo:

Talking thrash with confidence.....

Russia,China,Saudi,Kuwait,Qatar,UAE who are no thieves,are saints and are richer than America with no debt,they can move over there....
there are no saints but we need a fair world for all, and America only cares about their own benefits not the greater good, anybody that can trigger enough discomfort to begin a conversation about the social order of the world is my hero, sweat shops are American exports, who uses fast fashion?

See celebrity culture, people have been hoodwinked into buying liabilities because they see Americans doing it, not knowing that it's literally all built on debts and long term loans
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz10: 1:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Ibime:

This is fake. Bush invaded Iraq in 2003. This economist edition is in 2000. Not even Afghanistan had been invaded at that point. Be careful what you see on social media
how about this one? Celebrating murderers as heroes

Besides who takes time magazine seriously? Who remembers that crying Honduran girl? Journalist integrity is dead in America, that's why most people prefer neutral news sources on the internet over mainstream media

The real question is why are you looking at times as the arbiter of morality

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Everything indicates Ousmane Dembele's agent has already signed an agreement with Chelsea.

{Sport via Sport Witness}
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:53pm On Feb 25, 2022
Jurgen Klopp on Thomas Tuchel:

"His way is really exceptional. He is an outstanding coach and outstanding manager."
@SkySports
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 1:55pm On Feb 25, 2022
Tuchel benching Jorginho isn’t any slight on Jorginho, in actual fact my reading of the situation is that Jorginho is probably going to start the final and that Tuchel needs him ready.

(
@Matt_Law_DT
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:17pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kilishihunter:

Once Xavi is done with your power rangers, Who you gonna call next, The Avengers? The Holy book says weeping may last for a night but e be like say this your own don dey turn everlasting, See world champion beefing and bick'ring shamelessly
Gerraout of ma face mehn
Your dead club won't win europa. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2022
Amoto94:
Everything indicates Ousmane Dembele's agent has already signed an agreement with Chelsea.

{Sport via Sport Witness}
We are getting a talented player bought for 100 million euros for free. Good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 25, 2022
Havertz10:
there are no saints but we need a fair world for all, and America only cares about their own benefits not the greater good, anybody that can trigger enough discomfort to begin a conversation about the social order of the world is my hero, sweat shops are American exports, who uses fast fashion?

See celebrity culture, people have been hoodwinked into buying liabilities because they see Americans doing it, not knowing that it's literally all built on debts and long term loans

I don't get you,why are you so bothered about another country's debt profile and their citizens fake lifestyle,why?

So Russia attacking Ukraine for their resources so as to have putin's puppet,China claiming Hong Kong and taiwan, Saudi killing innocent citizens in Yemen "is for the greater good"?.....Lmao

The fact that people risk their lives in trying to live in America than Russia,China and Arab countries says a lot

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

Word! Hate can make people believe what they choose to believe even when it is evidently wrong.

America do dis, America do that! They never speak of the great things one country amongst hundreds does for the entire world. America will continue to prioritize itself over anybody and there shouldn’t be anything remotely strange about that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2022
Roman better whip this one into line. Silence is golden as they say

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Adiwana: 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2022
AnfieldFan:

Now get this, as I've said, if Abramovich is complicit, sanction him...
Threats of sanctions on Abramovich have been floated ever since Russia f*cked Georgia but alas, nothing seems to be done...
2014 comes to mind....
Several issues involving Russia has happened over the years since Abramovich bought Chelsea...
Now, Russian Oligarchs as well as the most corrupt individuals and corporations have always effectively used British banks as stash houses, the British government has proved time and again to pay no mind or pretend these things do not happen except the odd prosecution here and there...

At least the Swiss are open about their greed, Britain on the other hand just thinks the rest of the World are fools...

If you can't spot the pattern, then it means you don't even know what you're on about...

They didn’t know he was complicit when he was pumping in money into their economy investing money into Chelsea and the local communities around the club and buying up hundreds of millions pounds yachts and condos. Last year during the height of the pandemic, he gave out the club and his hotels to help the govt curtail the spread of the virus, Boris and co didn’t know he was using “Putin’s Money’ to do all that.

I’m all for sanctions but using excuses of having ties with Putin is such a laughable argument. He’s one of the world’s richest men so of course, one way or the other he will always have ties with Putin. It is what it is.

By the way, the same UK that’s huffing about seizing his assets whole heartedly accepted the Saudi govt’s money for NewCastle despite a track record of killings and human rights abuse. Guess who buys most arms from UK? Well, you already know the answer. Tomorrow if they fall out of line, the UK will come back with the argument that they will seize NewCastle cos they just found out Saudi govt kill oppositions.

By the way, dude is an Israeli citizen and Chelsea is indirectly indebted to him to the tune of $2bn. All this stuff na noise. Nobody is touching him

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2022
Zelensky should allow Usyk to come out and whip Anthony Joshua again. What is this now?

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
Havertz10:

Alaye, start with Nigeria. Shebi you want to Bamba and chill with the big boys?

Use your phone to make a video with your full recognizable face. In the video criticize and call out Buhari and the Nigerian government for the despicable level of corruption, looting, unemployment, absence of amnesties, insecurity, police brutality/ extra judicial killing and poverty in Nigeria.

Use verifiable evidences and examples of the looting going on at the expense of the poor in Nigeria. Provide names of politicians in government, including himself, highly placed military and police officers and private citizens.

Then go on Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/NL/ TV stations/ Radio Stations and post them or do a live tour, Infact anywhere you can gather their attention. Make sure you copy the DSS…Make sure you give them your full names, where you live, where your family and loved ones live and where you work. While you are at it, ask your friends in Russia/ China to do same, make we check something.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2022
Roland17:

Word! Hate can make people believe what they choose to believe even when it is evidently wrong.

America do dis, America do that! They never speak of the great things one country amongst hundreds does for the entire world. America will continue to prioritize itself over anybody and there shouldn’t be anything remotely strange about that.

You dey mind them? And the time any small thing happen, you will see them starting to tweet to America to come help. Ordinary endsars na America dem dey tweet to come help them. Boko Haram call America to come help, Herdsmen they will call America. APC use magomago on PDP for election day, next thing they start tweeting to America

Over 200 countries anytime they have issues its America they will call. How many of them tweet to Russia China to come help. All the endsars activists are seeking Asylum in the West how many looked toward Russia or China or North Korea for asylum?

Personally, I want America to ignore and focus on itself. For example Ukraine, let EU take care of themselves. All these NATO members when they ask them to contribute 2% of their GDP they will refuse but anytime Putin shakara them they will be asking America to come to their aid

Anyone that cannot contribute their 2% should defend itself

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2022
Roland17:

Alaye, start with Nigeria. Shebi you want to Bamba and chill with the big boys?

Use your phone to make a video with your full recognizable face. In the video criticize and call out Buhari and the Nigerian government for the despicable level of corruption, looting, unemployment, absence of amnesties, insecurity, police brutality/ extra judicial killing and poverty in Nigeria.

Use verifiable evidences and examples of the looting going on at the expense of the poor in Nigeria. Provide names of politicians in government, including himself, highly placed military and police officers and private citizens.

Then go on Twitter/ Facebook/ Instagram/NL/ TV stations/ Radio Stations and post them or do a live tour, Infact anywhere you can gather their attention. Make sure you copy the DSS…Make sure you give them your full names, where you live, where your family and loved ones live and where you work. While you are at it, ask your friends in Russia/ China to do same, make we check something.

Talk is cheap na

All the things we do and get away with US, Let them go to China Russia, Iraq , North Korea or anywhere not the west and try it. Shebi na journalist criticize Saudi prince and dem dissolve am inside acid for embassy in Turkey, You know how many Russian critics dey conveniently jump from their high rise building to their death

Actually all the loose yarns against America na one of the benefits of the West. Shebi black people dey even protest for streets in America dey claim right, Go try that in Russia or China

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Roland17(m): 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
raumdeuter:

You dey mind them? And the time any small thing happen, you will see them starting to tweet to America to come help. Ordinary endsars na America dem dey tweet to come help them. Boko Haram call America to come help, Herdsmen they will call America. Over 200 countries anytime they have issues its America they will call

Personally, I want America to ignore and focus on itself. For example Ukraine, let EU take care of themselves. All these NATO members when they ask them to contribute 2% of their GDP they will refuse but anytime Putin shakara them they will be asking America to come to their aid

Anyone that cannot contribute their 2% should defend itself

You dey even go too far.. Ask dem who dey provide and support basic free condoms/ contraceptive/ screening/ STI/HIV/ AIDS treatment wen government hospitals dey share for Naija? What of maternal health?

Election don come now, instead of them to focus on gathering the youths to change the face of Nigeria, na online you go see dem dey ginger.. How many of them don register to vote? Politicians don begin share sachet garri/ sugar/groundnut for their street, how many of dem don accost them to stop them or sensitize the people about selling their votes?

But once dem hear America, ear go stand!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13446) (13447) (13448) (13449) (13450) (13451) (13452) ... (20008) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: AirBay, ThierryJay, Ibime(m), nateevs(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.