Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,449 members, 7,961,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13929) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11244277 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13926) (13927) (13928) (13929) (13930) (13931) (13932) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:01am On Apr 30, 2022
Don Hutchinson: "I was watching that Chelsea vs Man United first 45 minutes and it was astonishing how good Reece James was, but he was up against no one."
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Maximilan: 10:05am On Apr 30, 2022
Amoto94:
Don Hutchinson: "I was watching that Chelsea vs Man United first 45 minutes and it was astonishing how good Reece James was, but he was up against no one."

Make them calm down abeg, boy is good no doubt but some improvements can still be made, it’s been over flogged at this point bringing unnecessary pressure
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Amoto94(m): 10:08am On Apr 30, 2022
Chelsea’s new owners will now prioritise talks with Thomas Tuchel, Tuchel has made it clear he wants to stay but he wants to work with owners who want to win, Tuchel wants assurances over the summer plan and the size of his budget. (
@Matt_Law_DT
)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 10:42am On Apr 30, 2022
From 30 league goals in la Liga to having a miserable 4 goals in league 1 by May. When we called Messi a system player who can only perform when everything goes through him it was not cap . He really enjoyed playing in la Liga all through his career winning ballon dor and European golden boot on the back of la Liga tax. If Messi had left la Liga early, he won't have more than 3balon dor to his name.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:
From 30 league goals in la Liga to having a miserable 4 goals in league 1 by May. When we called Messi a system player who can only perform when everything goes through him it was not cap . He really enjoyed playing in la Liga all through his career winning ballon dor and European golden boot on the back of la Liga tax. If Messi had left la Liga early, he won't have more than 3balon dor to his name.

Ryan Giggs spent the whole 24 years of his senior career at Man utd ; in that period his team won 13 premier league and 2 champions league title. Why didn’t he win 7 Ballon D’or / WPOTY in the process If e easy as u dey cap ?

Abi EPL tax no reach him side ?

14 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:34am On Apr 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Ryan Giggs spent the whole 24 years of his senior career at Man utd ; in that period his team won 13 premier league and 2 champions league title. Why didn’t he win 7 Ballon D’or / WPOTY in the process If e easy as u dey cap ?

Who is Ryan Giggs? This nigga is calling Ryan Giggs lmao.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Who is Ryan Giggs? This nigga is calling Ryan Giggs lmao.

Just pointing it out to u that when u are good , u are good. Messi won 7 ballon D’or because those who voted watched him and agreed with their votes that those 7 times he was the best amongst his peers .

You feel feel his long stay at Barca/in the La Liga was responsible for those accolades , then I ask u why didn’t Giggs who played 24 years at Man utd replicate same ? I would’ve used Francesco Totti but u would’ve countered argued AS Roma cannot be compared to a team of Barca’s caliber.

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AnfieldFan: 11:43am On Apr 30, 2022
Thiago's been on a roll since last season ending, we wouldn't have qualified without him, Alli and Salah...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
popizaino:

I will not claim to have played professional football not even eleven aside my football no pass five 5 and 7 aside and if you have played any of this you will know that not every goal has a fault.Sometimes you just have to applaud the creator or scorer. I will not fault Boateng there and I don't think Thiago Silva is also at fault but what I will not want to see is someone who will overlook that of Boateng and blame Silva. It is totally unacceptable by me.

You for talk this thing since naw.

After going through this especially the bolded I now understand some of your takes especially when it comes to defending.

Just like hensben who made it clear that English is not his first, second and third language, now everyone understands him better.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 11:49am On Apr 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Just pointing it out to u that when u are good , u are good. Messi won 7 ballon D’or because those who voted watched him and agreed with their votes that those 7 times he was the best amongst his peers .

You feel feel his long stay at Barca/in the La Liga was responsible for those accolades , then I ask u why didn’t Giggs who played 24 years at Man utd replicate same ? I would’ve used Francesco Totti but u would’ve countered argued AS Roma cannot be compared to a team of Barca’s caliber.
Ryan Giggs is a nobody so your example doesn't cut it. Messi balon dor number is inflected due to playing in la Liga almost all through his career. La Liga tax is the only reason he has 7 cause if he wasn't playing in la Liga he would have struggled to even get up to 3 to his name. Individual awards like the Balon dor and Wpoty is heavily baised towards the Spanish league. If Messi started in epl and stayed all through he won't get up to 2 talkless of 7. When Ronaldo got to la Liga he won more balon dor than Messi through out his stay there until he left. If he had remain in epl he would have struggled to keep up due to la Liga tax favouring Messi.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Ryan Giggs is a nobody so your example doesn't cut it. Messi balon dor number is inflected due to playing in la Liga almost all through his career. La Liga tax is the only reason he has 7 cause if he wasn't playing in la Liga he would have struggled to even get up to 3 to his name. Individual awards like the Balon dor and Wpoty is heavily baised towards the Spanish league. If Messi started in epl and stayed all through he won't get up to 2 talkless of 7. When Ronaldo got to la Liga he won more balon dor than Messi through out his stay there until he left. If he had remain in epl he would have struggled to keep up due to la Liga tax favouring Messi.

These things have simple and logical explanations , but Roberto Bolano already finshed work when he said : People see what they want to see and what people want to see never has anything to do with the truth

Ronaldo got more Balon D’or than
Messi those years he spent there because he played for Real Madrid ;the best team
in the world who won 4 Champions league in that period and he was arguably their best player. It was logical for those who voted in those years to have voted for him as the best player on the planet.

All these “if he had….” , “he would’ve “….. they are just wishful thinking that is far from reality.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by patrickmuf(m): 12:03pm On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:
All top players or past winners of the balon d'or see most of the ball during games...

See how Bruno wasted a good shooting opportunity because he wanted to find Ronaldo...Before Ronaldo rejoined United, Bruno in that position and it's a shot at goal...

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:05pm On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Cry me a river

Una go rant tire

The 7th ballon d or will continue to choke you forever tongue

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Capaldi: 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

These things have simple and logical explanations , but Roberto Bolano already finshed work when he said : People see what they want to see and what people want to see never has anything to do with the truth

Ronaldo got more Balon D’or than
Messi those years he spent there because he played Real Madrid the best player in the world who won 4 Champions league in that period and he was arguably their best player. It was logical for those who voted in those years to have voted for him as the best player on the planet.

All these “if he had….” , “he would’ve “….. they are just wishful thinking that is far from reality.

There are not wishful thinking. They are thoughts backed with facts and from experience. I stand by it that Messi would be struggling to get more than 2 Balon dor if he had played in England or any other league. La Liga tax helped his career to win more individual awards than he actually deserved. My post is not even limited to Messi. Balon dor/FIFA Wpoty has always been biased towards la Liga way before even Messi.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:13pm On Apr 30, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Richest and best league -EPL no get tax cheesy cheesy

Only La liga get tax

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sniper04(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2022
I think tuchel should go for dybala

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Expert17: 12:20pm On Apr 30, 2022
Sniper04:
I think tuchel should go for dybala

Joining Conte/Spurs or Inter Milan.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:25pm On Apr 30, 2022
When he joins Pep Guardiola now the narrative would change.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Apr 30, 2022
popizaino:

I will not claim to have played professional football not even eleven aside my football no pass five 5 and 7 aside and if you have played any of this you will know that not every goal has a fault.Sometimes you just have to applaud the creator or scorer. I will not fault Boateng there and I don't think Thiago Silva is also at fault but what I will not want to see is someone who will overlook that of Boateng and blame Silva. It is totally unacceptable by me.

grin
Raumdeuter own na 1 aside on the bed.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2022
Expert17:

Only La liga get tax
If it's not messi being carried by the prime Barca team, It's blatter and the preceding FIFA presidents who dash him free ballon d ors, Now it is la liga tax, Same tax that hazard couldn't bank on to win it
We go dey alright las las

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Apr 30, 2022
Expert17:

Only La liga get tax

U dey mind am ? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueRayDick: 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
Better goal by Keita shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2022
If you think Messi would win 7 ballon d'or playing in England then you are not normal.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Trevor012:
If you think Messi would win 7 ballon d'or playing in England then you are not normal.

Narrative don change ,it’s now the amount of ballin d or Messi will playing in England

Sore losers grin

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 12:52pm On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:

Pessi will not smell one World Player of the year playing in England. Small Ligue 1 and Messi fans are already crying non stop.

11 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 12:54pm On Apr 30, 2022
BoomBucks:

You for talk this thing since naw.

After going through this especially the bolded I now understand some of your takes especially when it comes to defending.

Just like hensben who made it clear that English is not his first, second and third language, now everyone understands him better.

You people just want me to talk about myself but it's needless. All I will say is that I played 11 aside before and I did very well playing the same Busquest position and my team didn'concede any goal in the games I played but I prefer 5 and 7 aside. Why should I bother running around full field when I am not planning of playing professional football but only to entertain exercise myself? Even in Basketball self,I only started to have interest in full court,I was a half court king grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:04pm On Apr 30, 2022
Capaldi:

There are not wishful thinking. They are thoughts backed with facts and from experience[b]. I stand by it that Messi would be struggling to get more than 2 Balon dor if he had played in England or any other league[/b]. La Liga tax helped his career to win more individual awards than he actually deserved. My post is not even limited to Messi. Balon dor/FIFA Wpoty has always been biased towards la Liga way before even Messi.

Is it the same league arjen Robben and Salah beasted or another league ?

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2022
popizaino:

Is it the same league arjen Robben and Salah beasted or another league ?
How many Balon dor did robben and Salah win playing in EPL? What is stopping your Pessi from beasting common Ligue 1 and winning Balon dor?

10 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2022
That was how they said Messi will disgrace Ligue 1 teams only to end up scoring 4 goals.

16 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:11pm On Apr 30, 2022
If pep Guardiola wins this league with this pressure from Klopp then I will keep believing the is still the coach I think he is. The GOAT.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 1:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
Trevor012:

How many Balon dor did robben and Salah win playing in EPL? What is stopping your Pessi from beasting common Ligue 1 and winning Balon dor?

If you combine Salah and Robben you won't get Messi.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 1:16pm On Apr 30, 2022
popizaino:

If you combine Salah and Robben you won't get Messi.
Provide their ballon dor won in England or rest. Why is Messi not beasting Ligue 1?

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13926) (13927) (13928) (13929) (13930) (13931) (13932) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: FergieRaww(m), OVA200(m) and 11 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.