Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,944 members, 7,963,003 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11258415 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:15am On May 07, 2012
freecocoa: With all these qualities,i think its safe to ask,please which club do you play for?tongue
I play for planet Mars f.c, Messi ran away to earth and ''Ramirez'' too dats why both are terrorizing defenders..lol
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 07, 2012
Ibime: Ramires should stay on the wing. He has no business in central midfield. . . . he can use his perspiration, pace and hustle on the wing ala Valencia but such one-footed blind bat has no business in central midfield. . . simples. . .

Shebi this guy has more footie knowledge than AVB?
Ramires has been excellent since he moved out of the center of midfield.

No more running into defenders like a dummy. cheesy

What i love about him is his pace and drive, always willing to give his all.
Even when the players morale was low he kept giving his all. Thumbs up.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2012
Is Drogba leaving at the end of the season?
I say give him his 2yrs, that guy still has fire in him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2012
^^^^
now thats what i want to hear from Ibime but he is always waiting for his mistake then GBAM! he comes on nairaland and details the poor boy mistakes as if he was the one that assassinated martin luther king jnr..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:41pm On May 07, 2012
@bluediva
he wins the champions league or not he should leave chelsea honourably , the terrys ,lampards ,cechs ,ashely coles should win the champions league for themselves
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:52pm On May 07, 2012
On a good day, if transfer policy is right, Ramires should not even be in the Chelsea team.
He's done a massive job this season but I think we should not fail to look forward.

That he has pace on the right on does a job, I still say do not pass on the chance to sign Hazard or Lucas Moura because we have Ramires.
I will not mind keeping Ramires as a squad player, but he should never be a sure starter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 7:41pm On May 07, 2012
@Ibime
Na oversabi dey koba u!! Haba since when did it become compulsory for all central midfielders to have technique?? How can you even say he lacks technique?? Even after clarifying what his role should ordinarily be and you are still yarning megedefegede! How skilful or technical are the likes of Scott Parker even Michael Essien was never known for his skill or technique ditto Suley Muntari!! The fact is he is still a work in progress i am not even a fan but for you to suggest that he can never suitably play that central midfield role is utter Ludacris

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 07, 2012
It's unfair to say we don't need a player like Ramires.
I have always defended Ramires on this thread but i started getting pissed up by his running into defenders because of his poor skills.

As Ibime suggested he has been moved right and he has transformed into a terror of defenders.
We will miss him at Munich and i believe with time he would turn out to be one of our best midfielders.

Hazzard and others might as well come in and become flops.
Afterall we are still paying the price for hiring a dud who we thought would be the messiah.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:10pm On May 07, 2012
A-40:
@Ibime
Na oversabi dey koba u!! Haba since when did it become compulsory for all central midfielders to have technique?? How can you even say he lacks technique?? Even after clarifying what his role should ordinarily be and you are still yarning megedefegede! How skilful or technical are the likes of Scott Parker even Michael Essien was never known for his skill or technique ditto Suley Muntari!! The fact is he is still a work in progress i am not even a fan but for you to suggest that he can never suitably play that central midfield role is utter Ludacris

You fail to get the point again. . . Scott Parker and Essien are central midfielders with all the qualities a central midfielder should have and which I listed earlier. . . Ramires DOES NOT have those central midfield qualities. . . watch well abeg. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:25pm On May 07, 2012
dyabman: @bluediva
he wins the champions league or not he should leave chelsea honourably , the terrys ,lampards ,cechs ,ashely coles should win the champions league for themselves

You guys are too sentimental.
Why would you want a striker that is delivering to leave?

It's not about sentiments abeg.
DD is still a terror to defenders unlike our good friend.

I say give DD and Lamps 2 more years.
Malouda, Kalou and Bosingwa should kiss the bridge farewell.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:12pm On May 07, 2012
BlueDiva:
You guys are too sentimental.
Why would you want a striker that is delivering to leave?
It's not about sentiments abeg.
DD is still a terror to defenders unlike our good friend.
Malouda, Kalou and Bosingwa should kiss the bridge farewell.
YES ALL THOSE PLAYERS CAN GO SO IS THE DD'S ,WE CAN'T HAVE THEM FOREVER BECAUSE THE FUTURE STARTS NOW ,
Davila , kevin de bruyne , lukaku, courtoius, mc eachran , van holt, chalobah,piazon,feruz,mata,marko,bertrand...we nid 2 start now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:19pm On May 07, 2012
BlueDiva: It's unfair to say we don't need a player like Ramires.
I have always defended Ramires on this thread but i started getting pissed up by his running into defenders because of his poor skills.

As Ibime suggested he has been moved right and he has transformed into a terror of defenders.
We will miss him at Munich and i believe with time he would turn out to be one of our best midfielders.

Hazzard and others might as well come in and become flops.
Afterall we are still paying the price for hiring a dud who we thought would be the messiah.

Ramires can only be a terror to defenders of teams who come to attack us. i.e Ramires is only useful (on the right) on the break.
The truth is, 90% of teams in the prem will park the bus against us. Ramires cannot run at a defence that isn't moving, therefore Ramires is almost useless 90% of the time. (And I state again, when played on the right).

That's why we need a right winger with the technical ability to unlock defences. Someone with an above average eye for a pass, dribble, cross the ball and someone who can wiggle out of tight spaces. Most importantly, someone who improves the movement of the forward line by making the right off the ball runs, in a bid to receive the ball or draw defenders away for a defence splitting pass from midfield - something constantly overlooked by fans. It's technical play and it what makes the likes of United win games convincingly against weak opposition.

Ramires cannot offer you all of that.
-------------------------------------------------

In response to the fact that Hazard may come and flop, I say should we then not sign anyone any more for fear that they may flop?
It's a risk that a club takes in pursuit of glory. For every Torres that flops for £50m, we see a £40m pound Mata who cost a little over £20m.

And unless you have signed the world's best player player, I consider it a technical indiscretion to decline on the pursuit of better players for the fact that we have Ramires. There are some players who never polarise the views of the audience about their technical ability. e.g Mata. If a player does so, he probably isn't that good.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 11:20pm On May 07, 2012
@nateevs
for the first time you are a joke because we have Ramirez in our team its a poison to the footballing world right? you said we should look forward!! for what? because Ramirez is 35years? so hazard who is 12 years can replace him on the flank? hilarious!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:10am On May 08, 2012
dyabman: @nateevs
for the first time you are a joke because we have Ramirez in our team its a poison to the footballing world right? you said we should look forward!! for what? because Ramirez is 35years? so hazard who is 12 years can replace him on the flank? hilarious!

Mr man, this is business mehn. Footballers come and go but the club stays. The decision to not evolve is dangerous.
I don't care if Ramires is 23. We have Terry, Ivanovic, Cahill and Luiz who can all play centre back. We might as well not sign any other player. Yet we have Bruma on loan, Kalas on loan, Hutchinson on the bench, Chalobah training with the senior team. All these players in ages are 31, 28, 27 25, 20, 19, 22, 18 respectively. Not to mention we just sold Alex and Rajkovic. What more do you want? This should be enough.

Instead the club goes out and signs Kenneth Omeruo 18 - now on loan to ADO Den Haag. Trust me, we will sign another defender in the summer.Why? Because the club, in continuous pursuit of glory cannot rest on it's laurels.

I am sorry, are you suggesting that if the club has a chance to sign Hazard, Lucas Moura, Junior Hoilett all for inside £40m, you will decline for the fact that we have Ramires? There is a clear difference between defending a player and having unconditional love for a player.

What's the point of unconditional love for a player?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:44am On May 08, 2012
nateevs:

There is a clear difference between defending a player and having unconditional love for a player.

What's the point of unconditional love for a player?

What do we call the unconditional love you have for the dud Torres and the unconditional hatred you have for Lampard

[img]http://02varvara.files./2011/01/01-pot-calls-kettle-black.jpg[/img]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2012
Hehehehe. You are clutching at straws. Like always trying to stir up an argument.
Let's recap what I said again.

nateevs:
There is a clear difference between defending a player and having unconditional love for a player.

I have never declared unconditional love for Torres. I am aware of Torres' ability and I constantly 'defend' this.
However, will I be opposed to bringing in Radamel Falcao because Torres 'may' still fulfil the £50m dream? No!

Why not? Cause that's unconditional love for a player. That, I do not do. And that's where your argument falls apart. . . . Again!

Just take a moment and understand my point of view before jumping to conclusion.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:29am On May 08, 2012
DYABMAN:
I have never declared unconditional love for Ramires. I am aware of Ramires' ability and I constantly 'defend' this.
However, will I be opposed to bringing in Iniesta or Schweinsteiger because of Ramires? No!

Why not? Cause that's unconditional love for a player. That, I do not do. And that's where your argument falls apart. . . . Again!

Just take a moment and understand my point of view before jumping to conclusion.

Fixed on behalf of Dyabman :8 cool cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:56am On May 08, 2012
thanks bros D
@Nateevs
i understand your point of view mr but theres no unconditional love anywhere but bringing in all the aforementioned players its a good business but why hasn't any player come and bench this players DD,JT,CECH,ASHLEY COLE they brought in Shevchenko,pizzaro,Kezman,di santo, borini they came they saw and never conquered, they brought in hilario ,ross turnbull , pidgeley if i got that right ,they came they saw never conquered , they brought in yuri zhirkov he came he saw never conquered..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:03am On May 08, 2012
so let mr hazard ,Moura, joaquin, marko , even valencia come, i don't think they will conquer...
i wish Ramirez a decade more in blues color hes a soldier.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:54am On May 08, 2012
190: ^Nnewi united - I repeat Nnewi united! undecided

Lol-- Still wondering How this One take Join Our Club grin grin cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2012
chai, but chelsea na wah o

the list of "world class" players wey don come chelsea come flop na die.

why be say all dose players no dey ever look at previous examples before killing their careers at chelsea?

fact is na players like ramires dey make am for chelsea, if u bring messi, maradona and pele come chelsea, na flop dem go flop
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:03pm On May 08, 2012
4llerbuntu: chai, but chelsea na wah o

the list of "world class" players wey don come chelsea come flop na die.

why be say all dose players no dey ever look at previous examples before killing their careers at chelsea?

fact is na players like ramires dey make am for chelsea, if u bring messi, maradona and pele come chelsea, na flop dem go flop

Insightful. Round of applause. Now jog on!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:11pm On May 08, 2012
dyabman: thanks bros D
@Nateevs
i understand your point of view mr but theres no unconditional love anywhere but bringing in all the aforementioned players its a good business but why hasn't any player come and bench this players DD,JT,CECH,ASHLEY COLE they brought in Shevchenko,pizzaro,Kezman,di santo, borini they came they saw and never conquered, they brought in hilario ,ross turnbull , pidgeley if i got that right ,they came they saw never conquered , they brought in yuri zhirkov he came he saw never conquered..

Bros I cannot argue with you for reasons of you not understanding me.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Vincentsule(m): 12:21pm On May 08, 2012
Ibime: I no fit. . . ..

[size=60pt]SHOOOOOUUUUUUUUT!!!!![/size]
Torres is trying just giv him chance.andfor Di maetoooo caretaker coach,we are praying to God to help him achieve his target i.e Chapion league cup winner 2012.Amen.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2012
chelsea linked with roland shurrle, right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:07pm On May 08, 2012
Do you mean Andre Schurrie?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 08, 2012
Benayoun returns at the summer.
Do we really need that guy back?

Meanwhile i read DD is considering remaining at the bridge due to an improved contract.
Lovely piece of news for me.

@nateevs,
Between Ramires, Essien and Meireles whom should we keep?
Assume we are to keep just one out of the trio.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190: 4:01pm On May 08, 2012
^Essien balls out undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:03pm On May 08, 2012
chic2pimp: The bosoms of the Old Guards have suprisingly gone quiet. Roberto Di Matteo should now without doubt be given the post permanently(no matter the outcome of the Champions League Finals)

mata and ramirez are old guards, aren't they?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:35pm On May 08, 2012
@Nateevs
yes i mean that Bayern leverkusen guy...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 6:58pm On May 08, 2012
BlueDiva: Benayoun returns at the summer.
Do we really need that guy back?

Meanwhile i read DD is considering remaining at the bridge due to an improved contract.
Lovely piece of news for me.

@nateevs,
Between Ramires, Essien and Meireles whom should we keep?
Assume we are to keep just one out of the trio.

If we are to keep only one of them, there's no debate. It can only Ramires.

After 3 knee injuries, Essien will never be the same player. It's downhill from here.
Meireles I maintain is just marginally better than Ramires.

Ramires at this point in time is the only player of the lot who has a chance of improving.
There's always a need for a Ramires in the team as he can slot into a number of roles.
And even though I seriously crave a playing style that captures the neutral fan, there are times when you need to change it and go direct.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:03pm On May 08, 2012
Turnbull in goal? God help us. I like the inclusion of Romeu and Betrand though.
Hopefully Torres scores and make them choke on their boos.

I don't like the idea of Turnbull in goal when Carroll is playing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII, MeniMeni, Lush100(m), bolu96(m), airmark(m), Kimbeast and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.