Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,510 members, 7,961,583 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 09:20 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (163) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11246786 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (20004) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:12am On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:
not just some knockout competition fluke playing 9-0-1 formations - yet he got sacked after coming second in the league. So who the heck is RDM that he won't get fired?
Really, I don't know what you are on here? Fluke? You can get pregnant by mistake but certainly cannot give birth by mistake (fluke). There is a certain process you go through and you are a confirmed WINNER if you go through it successfully!
Besides, does it matter what formation he used? let it be 11-0-0 sef!
The man won the BIGGEST prize in Club football (the one trophy RA was craving for) and you are saying who the heck is he? Something even JM couldn't do and I wonder why wenguy couldn't perform the same magic (fluke).
damn, I don't even want to go into how he rescued the season and won over the dressing room.
You will say he is lucky, oh I rather be lucky than good. Better still LUCKY and GOOD!
True, the results and performance in the last 4 games were more than pathetic but I guess we all know some of the reasons.
So please, stop yarning RUBBISH!!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2012
nateevs: Jeez! City have paid £15m for Zaha.

Is that good or bad news? They should take him.

Until he learns to pass the ball, I would not be scared of him going to our rivals.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dare2think: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

So Torres caused Chelski to concede 3 unreplied goals against Juve? Torres is responsible for schoolboy mistakes leading to two goals conceded against West Brom? Ok!

Ancelotti won the league breaking all sorts of records, winning Chelski's first domestic league adn cup double not just some knockout competition fluke playing 9-0-1 formations - yet he got sacked after coming second in the league. So who the heck is RDM that he won't get fired?

He is, but his madness produces results. grin

Fluke against Napoli ?
Fluke against benfica?
Fluke against Barcelona ?
Fluke against bayern Munich?

Seriously?? Niggis still hating on the champions league cup wey we don forget?

God knows what Arsenal fans or Liverpool will pay for that kind of fluke!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2012
hehehe. . . Soccernet make me laugh. . .

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns/story/_/id/1234593/premier-league-spotlight:-chelsea,-di-matteo,-abramovich,-avb?cc=5739

One could argue that Di Matteo took an unnecessary gamble with his selection in a game that was not the right time for experimentation, but who could have blamed him for trying Eden Hazard as a 'false nine' having endured the falsest of nines in the shape of £50 million Fernando Torres? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2012
Ibime:

Is that good or bad news? They should take him.

Until he learns to pass the ball, I would not be scared of him going to our rivals.

Under the right management, he can be anything he wants to be.
I just cannot believe that a little kid like that has ego the size of the world.
Did you hear him 2 weeks ago saying he sees only Messi and Ronaldo as better players than he is?

I almost fell off my chair.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

So Torres caused Chelski to concede 3 unreplied goals against Juve? Torres is responsible for schoolboy mistakes leading to two goals conceded against West Brom? Ok!
And I also ask what difference would Torres have made? Last time I checked he's featured in all of Chelsea's losses this season. Even contrived to get himself sent off in one of them grin

debosky:
Ancelotti won the league breaking all sorts of records, winning Chelski's first domestic league adn cup double not just some knockout competition fluke playing 9-0-1 formations - yet he got sacked after coming second in the league. So who the heck is RDM that he won't get fired?
The league?? Come off it if it was about winning the league Mourinho would still be manager. He didn't deliver in Europe. 2nd round and Quarter final exits
Embarrassing ones if I might add

@4llerbuntu
Lovely post! Madrid paid almost 60million pounds for Kaka. When the experiment failed they didn't try to force the team around him they simply went on to buy a younger cheaper Ozil who has performed excellently so what is so special about Torres
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
FBS:
Really, I don't know what you are on here? Fluke? You can get pregnant by mistake but certainly cannot give birth by mistake (fluke). There is a certain process you go through and you are a confirmed WINNER if you go through it successfully!
Besides, does it matter what formation he used? let it be 11-0-0 sef!
The man won the BIGGEST prize in Club football (the one trophy RA was craving for) and you are saying who the heck is he? Something even JM couldn't do and I wonder why wenguy couldn't perform the same magic (fluke).
damn, I don't even want to go into how he rescued the season and won over the dressing room.
You will say he is lucky, oh I rather be lucky than good. Better still LUCKY and GOOD!
True, the results and performance in the last 4 games were more than pathetic but I guess we all know some of the reasons.
So please, stop yarning RUBBISH!!!

Hehehe. . . . see hyperventilation. Did RDM qualify Chelski for the CL? Did he do all the leg work that took them to that stage?

What season did he rescue? Going from 4th on the table to 6th? Wonderful rescue indeed.

Before making drab comparisons with Wenger, give him a squad that cost over £200m to put together and see if he won't win the CL!

I repeat it was a fluke - if you don't like it, stick pins in your eyelids. tongue
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
nateevs:

Under the right management, he can be anything he wants to be.
I just cannot believe that a little kid like that has ego the size of the world.
Did you hear him 2 weeks ago saying he sees only Messi and Ronaldo as better players than he is?

I almost fell off my chair.

You need that kind of ego to be successful. I read that interview in Evening Standard on ma way home and I could tell the journalist used enough creative licence. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

And I also ask what difference would Torres have made? Last time I checked he's featured in all of Chelsea's losses this season. Even contrived to get himself sent off in one of them grin

Pay attention - this is about RDM, not Torres. RDM was responsible for those abysmal defensive performances, not Torres.

The league?? Come off it if it was about winning the league Mourinho would still be manager. He didn't deliver in Europe. 2nd round and Quarter final exits
Embarrassing ones if I might add

No one said it was only about winning the league - the fact is that winning the CL is not carte blanche for poor performances, not after the owner spent c. £80m in one summer to strengthen your squad.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
dayokanu:
How has Wengers recird signings like Arshavin, And Antonio Reyes performed

you are talking bollocks - arshavin performed in his first season @ arsenal! he even scored 4 goals in a match against liverpool - he was the dog's bollocks when he joined arsenal - same as antonio reyes until the neville brothers smashed his ankles!

Ferguson failed to get the best out of Veron, One of United record signings, No coach in Madrid has been able to get the best of of Kaka one of Madrids and world football record signings, Jose Mourinho failed to get the best out of Sheva Chelseas record signings

the same seba veron that copped 5 goals and 14 assists in 26 league games for man utd as an attacking midfielder in his first season? failed to get the best out of him? how many league goals did torres score in his first season @ chelsea?

kaka as a midfielder is still maintaining his performance levels @ madrid - he scored 7 goals in 14 league games only last season(most strikers don't have goal/game ratio of 0.5) let alone an attacking midfielder......even shevchenko wasn't as bad as torres in his time @ chelsea -

di matteo is a disgrace to football tactics.....any manager that cannot get torres to play is a tool! villas boas was hindered by senior players so he can be excused but robbie was given a free rein and yet he failed!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

Pay attention - this is about RDM, not Torres. RDM was responsible for those abysmal defensive performances, not Torres.
So why are Fergie,Mancini and Wenger not on the chopping block? Has Utd or Arsenal's defence been better than Chelsea's?

debosky:
No one said it was only about winning the league - the fact is that winning the CL is not carte blanche for poor performances, not after the owner spent c. £80m in one summer to strengthen your squad.
What poor performance? They had a bad stretch but are still only 4 points off the top. Could narrow it to 1 if they beat Man City or at worst 3 should Utd win. Technically they are still in the UCl and would qualify if Shakhtar beat Juve (sic) still in the CC so what poor performance?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
it's the sack season

mark hughes sacked by qpr....it's get better and better!
no wonder fergie loves the glazers....they are not interested in the football matters.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

What poor performance? They had a bad stretch but are still only 4 points off the top. Could narrow it to 1 if they beat Man City or at worst 3 should Utd win. Technically they are still in the UCl and would qualify if Shakhtar beat Juve (sic) still in the CC so what poor performance?

No mind the guy. He is so eager to label "poor performances" and "failure". I fully expected Chelsea to start rolling again when Lampard and Terry returned from their injuries.

Only Roman Abramovic saw an irritation and turned it into a crisis, then turned a crisis into a disaster. We have played all the big teams bar Man City so the only way was up from here.

The team had some foibles, not of RDM's making, that were exposed against two UCL teams who have only lost 3 games combined in over a calendar year. Ask them what midfield they would have played against Shakhtar and Juve, they cannot give you straight answer. They might even start telling you of Malouda and Ferreira. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
RDM kept quiet for ten matches conceding silly goals, 80% of those goals was david luiz's childish defense and failed to get the best from a from a dull student that was given expo on exam day but still fails..

Yea it was too early for his exits but this short term he has failed but he is a winner at bridge !
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

So why are Fergie,Mancini and Wenger not on the chopping block? Has Utd or Arsenal's defence been better than Chelsea's?

How much has Fergie or Wenger spent on their defence in the past 2-3 seasons? Calculate how much Chelski has spent recently on Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, and others recently and compare to AFC/MUFC. Mancini is top of the EPL, still unbeaten. He has been in the toughest UCL group for two seasons running with a team that has no CL pedigree.

Listen to the piper:

The team's recent performances and results have not been good enough and the owner and the Board felt that a change was necessary now to keep the club moving in the right direction
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
FBS: Benitez promises to bring the best out of Torres! Good.
Are we playing for Fernando or playing to win?

A Chelsea fan tweeted the Other day ''We're not Fernando Torres FC'' cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Gabriele Marcotti's take:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/blog/_/name/espnfcunited/id/1789?cc=5739#

Unless, of course, we are to believe that Di Matteo was sacked because Chelsea did not get the result they needed at Juventus. In which case it would be a simply idiotic decision. Because the implication is that, had Chelsea drawn the game, then -- presto! -- Di Matteo would still be good enough to be Chelsea boss.

The reason Chelsea is in this situation isn't hard to discern. It was folly to go into a season with Torres and Daniel Sturridge masquerading as the Blues' entire strike force. That was not Di Matteo's decision; somebody further up the food chain needs to take ownership of that.

Thinking that four central midfielders -- one of them somewhat limited (John Obi Mikel), one of them a recycled wide player (Ramires), one of them 34 (Frank Lampard) and one of them just turned 21 with little experience (Oriol Romeu) -- could be enough to see you through the campaign was equally silly. And equally not down to Di Matteo.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar:

you are talking bollocks - arshavin performed in his first season @ arsenal! he even scored 4 goals in a match against liverpool - he was the dog's bollocks when he joined arsenal - same as antonio reyes until the neville brothers smashed his ankles!

Whats this tool spewing here? So Arshavin was bought to only perform in his first 5 months? Reyes performed where? 16 league goals in 3 seasons is performance? Well Torres even has a better record in his 3 seasons at Chelsea and he also scored vs Man Utd, City and Arsenal that means Torres has been performing grin grin

the same seba veron that copped 5 goals and 14 assists in 26 league games for man utd as an attacking midfielder in his first season? failed to get the best out of him? how many league goals did torres score in his first season @ chelsea?

kaka as a midfielder is still maintaining his performance levels @ madrid - he scored 7 goals in 14 league games only last season(most strikers don't have goal/game ratio of 0.5) let alone an attacking midfielder......even shevchenko wasn't as bad as torres in his time @ chelsea -

di matteo is a disgrace to football tactics.....any manager that cannot get torres to play is a tool! villas boas was hindered by senior players so he can be excused but robbie was given a free rein and yet he failed!

DelBosque, Hodgson, Ancelotti, AVB have all failed to get the best out of Torres. Wenger must be a tool for not getting the best out of Arshavin and Reyes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 2:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
marcotti is an idïot......
what effort did di matteo make to correct the situation he found himself? 2 strikers in the squad and di matteo still sent lukaku on loan or was it someone at the top that made the lukaku move?

i have heard of mancini's moans when the people at the top are acting too slow! i never heard of di matteo moaning about the shortage of personnel in certain areas of his squad. he was comfortable with the situation - when chelsea were playing great, he lapped up the accolades(no one credited the people at the top) - now that things are ugly, marcotti wants us to blame the people at the top?

some people were born foolish!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
How come Spanish guys know more about Chelsea midfield than El-Guapo and Nateevs combined, even whilst speaking broken English? grin grin

http://futbolisticametrica..com.es/2012/11/translated-by-google-original-spanish_21.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
coogar: marcotti is an idïot......
what effort did di matteo make to correct the situation he found himself? 2 strikers in the squad and di matteo still sent lukaku on loan or was it someone at the top that made the lukaku move?

i have heard of mancini's moans when the people at the top are acting too slow! i never heard of di matteo moaning about the shortage of personnel in certain areas of his squad. he was comfortable with the situation - when chelsea were playing great, he lapped up the accolades(no one credited the people at the top) - now that things are ugly, marcotti wants us to blame the people at the top?

some people were born foolish!

So we are getting somewhere. . . now you are admitting Emenalo forked up. . "but RDM didnt challenge him". .

Thats a debate you know nothing about and you have no access to information. RDM is a nobody in the obnoxious world of the technical director and executives at Chelsea who make footballing decisions for the professionals.

It should be obvious to anyone watching that the Mafia at the top treated RDM as an unwanted problem, an eediot who isnt even worth consulting. Thats why it took them 1 month to offer the job to him. Thats why they agreed deal with Benitez after the Liverpool game TWO WEEKS AGO!!! These eediots never wanted RDM around in the first place.

Remember, when AVB was sacked they offered Benitez the job but Chelsea fans protested and they were left with no option but to hire RDM.

Dont worry. . . slowly, slowly, we are starting to know of Emenalo's incompetence. When he's done messing up at Chelsea, I hope he will not return to Tucson Academy Girl's Under-12 team from whence he came. His last chance saloon is to rectify his midfield and striking options in January.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ibime are you saying RDM is wholly exonerated from the current run of poor results? A simple yes or no will suffice.

To state 'you know nothing' when referring to coogar isn't stating anything new - neither do you! All you depend on are dodgy Daily Mail articles written by some idle journos - the same ones saying Wenger wants to buy Cavani in January. grin

What we do know is Lukaku's public evidence that he wasn't given a chance last season (both under AVB AND RDM) and was sent to the reserves. RDM was unable to convince him to stay and he left. No way the 'higher ups' can be blamed for that.

It is very easy and convenient for RDM apologists to claim that Emenalo messed everything up - thank goodness we have over a month of footie before January to see what Rafa can do with the existing playing squad. When all is good, congratulate RDM, when it goes bad, blame Emenalo. cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:
It is very easy and convenient for RDM apologists to claim that Emenalo messed everything up - thank goodness we have over a month of footie before January to see what Rafa can do with the existing playing squad. When all is good, congratulate RDM, when it goes bad, blame Emenalo. cheesy

You keep trumpeting this nonsense line. What went bad?. . . and what can Benitez do between now and January? RDM has already played all the top dogs and is still in a healthy position in the league. Only Man City can test him of all the teams left, maybe Everton, so we will not be judging Benitez on any result against Nordsjaelland, Kashima Antlers or Fulham.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

How much has Fergie or Wenger spent on their defence in the past 2-3 seasons? Calculate how much Chelski has spent recently on Luiz, Cahill, Azpilicueta, and others recently and compare to AFC/MUFC. Mancini is top of the EPL, still unbeaten. He has been in the toughest UCL group for two seasons running with a team that has no CL pedigree.
Fergie has spent as much if not more than Di Matteo over the past 2 seasons. Luiz = Phil Jones, Smalling = Azpilicueta,Cahill give Wenger Cafu,Maldini,Baresi and Matthias Sammer we all know he would still screw it up
Stop making nonsense excuses for Mancini! He has coached the competition before he aint no rookie Tevez,Yaya Toure,Balotelli,Maicon all UCL winners so don't tell me he has no UCL pedigree. All 3 managers would have been fired if they where at Chelsea. FACT!!

debosky:

Listen to the piper:

RA = George Steinbrenner
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

Fergie has spent as much if not more than Di Matteo over the past 2 seasons. Luiz = Phil Jones, Smalling = Azpilicueta,Cahill give Wenger Cafu,Maldini,Baresi and Matthias Sammer we all know he would still screw it up
Stop making nonsense excuses for Mancini! He has coached the competition before he aint no rookie Tevez,Yaya Toure,Balotelli,Maicon all UCL winners so don't tell me he has no UCL pedigree. All 3 managers would have been fired if they where at Chelsea. FACT!!

RA = George Steinbrenner

How can anyone say Mancini wouldnt have been fired when he couldnt win 1 single CL game ?

I dont know who was making decisions at Chelsea but I know the costliest decision made was keeping Torres as the sole striker. If it was RDM that made that decision then he deserves to get sacked.

How can you put the striking hopes of a club on a striker who has scored 6 league goals the previous season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

Fergie has spent as much if not more than Di Matteo over the past 2 seasons. Luiz = Phil Jones, Smalling = Azpilicueta,Cahill

Smalling and Jones have been injured all season, so again what is the basis for comparison?

Give Wenger Cafu,Maldini,Baresi and Matthias Sammer we all know he would still screw it up

Talk is cheap - Wenger took an unfancied back 4 to the CL finals in 2006 with excellent defensive performances!

Rubbish - give Fergie or Wenger £80m of talent in one summer and they'll be leading the league by a country mile. The Man City team do not have CL pedigree, like it or not!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

Smalling and Jones have been injured all season, so again what is the basis for comparison?
Where they missing last season when Man U went trophyless? Or where they not there when they got knocked out in a group with Otelul Galati,Fc Basel and Benfica?
I repeat Fergie,Wenger,Mancini woulda been fired if they where at Chelsea. FACT!

debosky:
Talk is cheap - Wenger took an unfancied back 4 to the CL finals in 2006 with excellent defensive performances!
And where did Arsenal finish that season? Why has Wenger not gotten a whiff of the Finals since?
6 years and counting

debosky:
Rubbish - give Fergie or Wenger £80m of talent in one summer and they'll be leading the league by a country mile. The Man City team do not have CL pedigree, like it or not!
Its one thing to have money its another thing to manage it judiciously. I can also say give Di Matteo a free rein like Wenger and Fergie enjoys and he would also be ahead by a country mile. No manager can work under such ridiculous conditions

Nansense! What pedigree did Napoli have? Dortmund nko? When I talk say Elegushi runs girls sabi ball pass u I know wetin make me talk am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 4:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

Where they missing last season when Man U went trophyless? Or where they not there when they got knocked out in a group with Otelul Galati,Fc Basel and Benfica?
I repeat Fergie,Wenger,Mancini woulda been fired if they where at Chelsea. FACT!

debosky:
And where did Arsenal finish that season? Why has Wenger not gotten a whiff of the Finals since?
6 years and counting

debosky:
Its one thing to have money its another thing to manage it judiciously. I can also say give Di Matteo a free rein like Wenger and Fergie enjoys and he would also be ahead by a country mile. No manager can work under such ridiculous conditions

Nansense! What pedigree did Napoli have? Dortmund nko? When I talk say Elegushi runs girls sabi ball pass u I know wetin make me talk am
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
A-40:

Are we talking about last season or this season? Stop jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof.

RDM hasn't built up the pedigree to be given such free rein, and secondly a bad man always complains about his tools - especially Chelski managers. They always want something new/different, only to be sacked and the new manager steps in and uses the same tools to achieve success.

Dortmund were eliminated from the group stage last season in an even weaker group, Napoli finished only a point above Citeh so it's neither here nor there. Where is Napoli this year?

Dortmund has improved this season and Citeh have struggled, but even if we compare the two clubs, Dortmund has far greater pedigree as a club than Citeh as previous winners.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
debosky:

Are we talking about last season or this season? Stop jumping around like a cat on a hot tin roof.
Was RDM not manager at Chelsea last season as well??

debosky:
RDM hasn't built up the pedigree to be given such free rein,
He won a double in his first season. FA Cup and UCL! What else does a ninja need to build up pedigree?

debosky:
and secondly a bad man always complains about his tools - especially Chelski managers. They always want something new/different, only to be sacked and the new manager steps in and uses the same tools to achieve success.
Who did Di Matteo complain about? There was no justification to fire him period. What success did Grant,AVB,Scolari achieve? People chat like every hire and fire move worked

debosky:
Dortmund were eliminated from the group stage last season in an even weaker group, Napoli finished only a point above Citeh so it's neither here nor there. Where is Napoli this year?
But they have improved this time in a tougher group. What is Man City's excuse?
Finished only a point? Lmao! Who qualified and who didn't? Napoli can boast of crossing the group stage at least once what can City boast of

debosky:
Dortmund has improved this season and Citeh have struggled, but even if we compare the two clubs, Dortmund has far greater pedigree as a club than Citeh as previous winners.
Lmao! Pedigree indeed. Can you name one player in this present Dortmund squad that played in the 97 final in Munich?? Gotze was 5 Reus was 6 years old
Was Jurgen Klopp coach too?? So if Nottingham Forest enter the Champions League you would expect them to go further than Man City (this is where my Elegushi illustration comes in)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by HNIC(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
You know what...
Maybe Mark Hughes can apply for the Chelsea job after Benitez is sacked next week!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
40 take it easy on Dobo, He has certain limitations

(1) (2) (3) ... (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) ... (20004) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Bjteensdes24, Maduks88(m), FergieRaww(m), Kimbeast, Gucciboy, amodu(m), alexie4real(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.