Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,484 members, 7,961,488 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11246140 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
Okay Ibime, I am completely lost on the focus of your argument. Let me get this straight. You claim the squad is unbalanced and that it is the fault of Emenalo. What if Benitez finds a formula for balance in this squad and wins games without buying a new player? Would that be seen as a indictment of the tactical and managerial approach of RDM and therefore an exoneration of Emenalo?

The only conclusions I can reach from your posts is that you are :-

1. Claiming that Emenalo left RDM with an unbalanced squad.
2. Therefore RDM's hands were tight and cannot be blamed.
3. Quoting an article that supports your point of view but at the same time,
4. Is providing solutions for this "unbalanced squad" - all solutions from within the squad.

It is impossible to hold these views all at the same time. The only outcome that can lay credence to your point of view is for Rafa to run into the exact same kind of problems that RDM had. If Rafa finds a solution, then all your argument sublimes. Do you agree with this?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
ibime is an utter wankër
he would never agree with you - his head is so far up his fat behind, his nose damaged his diaphragm!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by wildorchid(f): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

shut up, you anorexic millipede.....
grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 9:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
nateevs: Okay Ibime, I am completely lost on the focus of your argument. Let me get this straight. You claim the squad is unbalanced and that it is the fault of Emenalo. What if Benitez find a formula for balance in this squad and wins games without buying a new player? Would that be seen as a indictment of the tactical and managerial approach of RDM and therefore an exoneration of Emenalo?

The only conclusions I can reach from your posts is that you are :-

1. Claiming that Emenalo left RDM with an unbalanced squad.
4. Is providing solutions for this "unbalanced squad" at the same time - all solutions from within the squad.

It is impossible to hold these same views all at the same time. The only outcome that can give credit to your point of view is for Rafa to run into the exact same kind of problems that RDM had. If Rafa finds a solution, then all your argument sublimes. Do you agree with this?

I believe in intellectual honesty unlike some people who get proved totally wrong and start new arguments. Before you open new argument ie "Ibime's claim of tactical inbalance is wrong and Benitez will prove this". . .<---- I spell it out for you because Im accountable to my arguments unlike those who run away and start new arguments instead of closing previous arguments.

FIRST. . .

Come and accept that you have been so utterly wrong on all our key arguments this season.

When you can accept that with intellectual honesty, then I will humour your new distortions. Afterall you claimed that Mikel and Ramires would completely provide the balance. Lemme spell it for you - YOU WERE WRONG!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now lets clarify your new attempt to muddy the waters:

nateevs:

The only outcome that can give credit to your point of view is for Rafa to run into the exact same kind of problems that RDM had.

Blamed for what? Last week you said "It is working". Your words not mine.

Oh. . . I see. . . you mean, if Rafa can beat Juve and Shakhtar away! That is the only way we can judge cos RDM has played all the big dogs and is still near the top of the table. So Rafa cannot prove anything in the fixtures coming, although we can have a look at Man City if you wish.

The only caveat offered to you from the article is:

"As far as tactical acumen goes, the only upgrade I'm seeing on Roberto di Matteo is that the new manager will have more leeway to play pragmatic, balanced football rather than constantly being pushed into a suicidal attacking game."

To do this, what would have to happen?. . . MaZaCar will be de-optimised, shackled in their own half. . . or dropped to the bench. . . which means. . . once again. . .that Emenalo's set-piece transfer policy has FAILED!!!

Sure. . . Rafa could balance the team. . . by playing low blocks, counterattacking footie and/or dropping MaZaCar for Bertrand type players etc. If RDM had taken that approach to the season, he wont have survived the first month of the season for playing "boring footie" and wasting Emenalo's summer expenditure. You would be the first to scream. . . infact. . . YOU DID!!!

Lemme help you by paraphrasing Zidane's comment. . . Emenalo bought a Ferrari, but he forgot to buy/keep the engine (Midfielders) and the accelerator (Striker)

nateevs:
4. Is providing solutions for this "unbalanced squad" at the same time - all solutions from within the squad.

Could you please quote the part of the article that gives the solution?

Lemme help you. . .

"The most sensible tactical tweak Benitez could make is to break up the Oscar-Mata-Hazard axis in an attempt to restore some balance to the team. I've been arguing for some time that Chelsea would be best-served playing with a midfield trio in a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1, bringing Oscar deeper and allowing for a better link between the midfielders and the forwards."

No matter how this issue is fixed -- if it gets fixed, even -- if Chelsea stay in a 4-2-3-1, Benitez will be doing nothing more than plastering over the cracks until reinforcements arrive in January (a midfielder and a centre forward are required at this point).

(1.) There is your solution. We could maybe try Oscar deeper, "but it will be nothing more than plastering over the cracks until reinforcements arrive in January". So no, the article is NOT "providing solutions from within the squad"

AND

(2.) "The most sensible tactical tweak Benitez could make is to break up the Oscar-Mata-Hazard axis"

Both (1.) and (2.) are your evidence. . . once again. . . that Emenalo has FAILED!!!

How do you buy a £32m and two £25m assets who are supposed to be the key players of your new revolution, and have to drop or de-optimise them because you didnt buy/keep a decent engine behind them? Nigel De Jong was sold for £5m FFS, Neustadter moved for free.

Mind you, RDM was getting ready to break the MaZaCar axis when he was sacked. He stated thus in many interviews in the last week, and by the game in Shakhtar Donetsk, he had already pushed Ramires back to the wing, except that Lampard got injured after 15 minutes.

...........................................................................................................

Nateevs, you are intellectually dishonest. You want to hold me to task over an article's "solutions" which recommend exactly the same thing you have excoriated me over this season and which I argued for. First you need to admit you have been a goof and been so utterly wrong before I humour you with any new argument.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
A-40:

We are talking of UCL pedigree. Broda odensi is talking about Europe! Uefa Cup dey the same level with UCL? lol you must be more simple minded than I thought if you think I didn't know Dortmund where frequent participants in the Uefa Cup!! Hahahaha see dis google analyst! Me wey dey watch Football Made In Germany as a youngin no go know say Dortmund dey play Uefa Cup in the 90's

Maybe you are dyslexic - this is the conversation that happened:

debosky:
What pedigree did Dortmund have? They were playing in Europe for 6/7 consecutive seasons before winning, they had played in a European final a few years before that and won the UCL on the back of consecutive league titles.

You responded:
A-40:

Dortmund playing in Europe for 6/7 consecutive seasons before winning. Hahahahaha Debosky can you prove that white hot lie?

And I provide evidence only for you to come back and say I'm 'talking about Europe' - when did I say I wasn't talking about Europe? undecided Learn to read and comprehend before posting hasty responses that show up your ignorance.

You are giving excuses. Admit it! Simples

You cannot understand simple use of sentence structure like 'even if' - no excuses given.

I mentioned that Red Star Belgrade won the UCL? Man you need deliverance!! Even if I did Please tell me if UCL and European Cup are different competitions? No be the same trophy dem dey award winner?

Again, why the lies? Your posts are still here:

A-40:

So what you are saying basically is if[b] Red Star Belgrade[/b] or Steaua Bucharest are in the UCL next season they ought to do better than City cos they have pedigree afterall they are previous winners??

If you can't even read and comprehend, or remember the rubbish you posted previously, why bother?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 9:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
debosky:

Maybe you are dyslexic - this is the conversation that happened:

You responded:
Ninja are you retarded?? We are arguing about Man City's non performance in the UCL and you brought up Dortmund participating in 3rd tier European Competitions. In your desperation to make a point you phoolishly brought up Dortmund's performances in the Uefa Cup and even before the UCL era to justify Dortmund's "so- called" pedigree

debosky:
And I provide evidence only for you to come back and say I'm 'talking about Europe' - when did I say I wasn't talking about Europe? undecided Learn to read and comprehend before posting hasty responses that show up your ignorance.
What was the argument about initially you maricon! Are we debating general performances in Europe or specifically the UCL/European cup

debosky:

You cannot understand simple use of sentence structure like 'even if' - no excuses given.

Again, why the lies? Your posts are still here:

If you can't even read and comprehend, or remember the rubbish you posted previously, why bother?
Does the European Cup still exist? Hasn't It metamorphosed to the UCL?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 9:57pm On Nov 24, 2012
A-40:

Ninja are you retarded?? We are arguing about Man City's non performance in the UCL and you brought up Dortmund participating in 3rd tier European Competitions. In your desperation to make a point you phoolishly brought up Dortmund's performances in the Uefa Cup and even before the UCL era to justify Dortmund's "so- called" pedigree

Back to the point - I made an assertion, you said it was a lie. Instead of asking for clarification if you weren't sure what 'Europe' meant, you jumped the gun. Dortmund were in Europe for 6/7 seasons before winning. You said it was a lie and you've been proved to be the liar. Secondly, with or without the Uefa Cup, Dortmund still has more UCL pedigree than Citeh as previous winners. The Uefa Cup references were only in addition to the UCL pedigree as a result of winning the competition.

There is no desperation at all - there are numerous managers/clubs who developed their European pedigree firstly through the UEFA Cup - JM did so with Porto, winning the UEFA Cup before progressing to the UCL and winning it.

Does the European Cup still exist? Hasn't It metamorphosed to the UCL?

So what? Does the old English first division exist? Hasn't it metamorphosed into the Premier League? Yet a distinction that can be made - e.g. Liverpool hasn't won any EPL titles. If you haven't noticed, I'm very precise in my statements so if you want a broad brush, lump it all together, nebulous debate find someone else to have an argument with. Every single statement I have made is clear and backed up by fact. Your inability to comprehend isn't my problem.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by debosky(m): 10:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
dayokanu:

Maybe we should expect Athletico Madrid, Sevilla Twente Eschende to also have CL pedigree according to Messr Dobo and sons

Have those clubs won the UCL as Dortmund has done? Dortmund has UEFA Cup experience, which contributes to their European pedigree in addition to the UCL win. It's a simple enough distinction to comprehend, except for German supporting dimwits like you and A-40.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2012
debosky:

Back to the point - I made an assertion, you said it was a lie. Instead of asking for clarification if you weren't sure what 'Europe' meant, you jumped the gun. Dortmund were in Europe for 6/7 seasons before winning. You said it was a lie and you've been proved to be the liar. Secondly, with or without the Uefa Cup, Dortmund still has more UCL pedigree than Citeh as previous winners. The Uefa Cup references were only in addition to the UCL pedigree as a result of winning the competition.
It is a lie! Did Dortmund play in the UCL/European Cup for 6/7 seasons straight? How can you accumulate pedigree for a competition you didn't play in? You must be a jester. So when I said what pedigree did Dortmund have in the UCL prior to winning in 97. Maga like Debosky goes on and brings 6/7 seasons of qualification in the UEFA cup (a 3rd tier competition at the time) to buttress your phoolish point what's worse the eediot thinks he
actually revealed classified information
Bottomline Dortmund won the UCL in their 2nd appearance which was the argument before you veered off the chicane

debosky:
There is no desperation at all - there are numerous managers/clubs who developed their European pedigree firstly through the UEFA Cup - JM did so with Porto, winning the UEFA Cup before progressing to the UCL and winning it.
UEFA cup pedigree does not count towards UCL/European Cup pedigree you cannot interweave them you simp!

debosky:
So what? Does the old English first division exist? Hasn't it metamorphosed into the Premier League? Yet a distinction that can be made - e.g. Liverpool hasn't won any EPL titles. If you haven't noticed, I'm very precise in my statements so if you want a broad brush, lump it all together, nebulous debate find someone else to have an argument with. Every single statement I have made is clear and backed up by fact. Your inability to comprehend isn't my problem.
Liverpool have been Champions of England 18 times! Who has time to split hairs and differentiate whether its EPL or First Division? Why is Van Persie wearing number 20 and not number 13?
Your arguments are nonsensical with no roots or origin whatsoever! You just keep jumping from pillar to post
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2012
I guess from tomorrow we would find out if Rafa is the cure or part of the disease as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 10:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nateevs, I refer you to the original plans of Emenalo that kicked off our debate:

Ibime:
https://www.nairaland.com/920248/official-chelsea-fan-thread-champions/31

Under discussion is 4-2-3-1, a bespoke system that will be used purely for the benefit of Fernando Torres.

Chelsea’s £50m striker will be at the top of it and there will be a three-man supply line stationed right behind.

The talk at the training ground is of ‘switch back’, a tactical trap that will be set next season for opposition defences.

They intend to draw the opposition away from their own penalty area, pushing up towards the halfway line before Hazard, Juan Mata or former Werder Bremen winger Marko Marin releases Torres for a one-on-one through on goal.

It is a system that will be borrowed from Liverpool after a study of Torres’s goals revealed that 56 of his 81 strikes for the club were scored in similar circumstances.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2151724/Roman-Abramovich-rebuilding-Chelsea-Pep-Guardiolas-arrival--Neil-Ashton.html#ixzz2CyYUPcTQ

This was in May when Emenalo was making plans before hiring any manager.

Please help me fill in the 4-2-3-1 formation with the players Emenalo had in mind, lets see whether it was not EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYERS EMPLOYED DURING THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

Also, how about the second thing Emenalo got wrong - no decent striker! Explain that!

Emenalo is a failure. I will celebrate the day he is sent back to Tucson Academy Under-12 girls team. A bloody interloper who had his slimy hands all over the ex-communication of beloved club legends like Ray Wilkins, RDM and Eddie Newton and the catastrophic signing of £100m black-hole Fernando Torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ibime: Nateevs, I refer you to the original plans of Emenalo that kicked off our debate:

This was in May when Emenalo was making plans before hiring any manager.

Please help me fill in the 4-2-3-1 formation with the players Emenalo had in mind, lets see whether it was not EXACTLY THE SAME PLAYERS EMPLOYED DURING THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

Also, how about the second thing Emenalo got wrong - no decent striker! Explain that!

Emenalo is a failure. I will celebrate the day he is sent back to Tucson Academy Under-12 girls team. A bloody interloper who had his slimy hands all over the ex-communication of beloved club legends like Ray Wilkins, RDM and Eddie Newton and the catastrophic signing of £100m black-hole Fernando Torres.

ibime, can you just shut up for the goodness sake?

under jose mourinho, how many strikers did chelsea use? i can only remember drogba.....kezman was mostly misfiring or irrelevant and gudjohnsen was peripheral - mourinho built that squad on a strong midfield and brilliant wide players. hazard/oscar have nothing on duff/robben!

spain just won a tournament without a centre forward in the summer - why is this "chelsea have no striker" mantra becoming popular all of a sudden? it begs the question: how many strikers can fit into the 4-2-3-1 system? why wasn't this issue raised when chelsea started the season in a spectacular form?

the problem with chelsea is more deeply-rooted than the lack of striker - the problem is mainly centred on how chelsea play when they don't have the ball. the 5 men behind torres(MAZACAR + mikel/ramirez) don't fight enough to help the back four. when chelsea have the ball, they are pretty to watch without a doubt but the same effort put into attacking should be put into defending!

sort that problem and chelsea would improve.........
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:02pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:
under jose mourinho, how many strikers did chelsea use? i can only remember drogba.....kezman was mostly misfiring or irrelevant and gudjohnsen was peripheral - mourinho built that squad on a strong midfield and brilliant wide players. hazard/oscar have nothing on duff/robben!

spain just won a tournament without a centre forward in the summer - why is this "chelsea have no striker" mantra becoming popular all of a sudden? it begs the question: how many strikers can fit into the 4-2-3-1 system? why wasn't this issue raised when chelsea started the season in a spectacular form?

Because that striker is Torres - the falsest of false 9's!!!! grin grin

Jose had Drogba! You said it all.

BTW, dont forget that when Kezman flopped, Jose brought back Crespo from Milan. When Sheva flopped, Jose asked Roman for David Villa or Defoe to complement DD and kicked off a shytestorm that led to his eventual sacking.

How come Torres flopped for two years, yet Emenalo couldnt keep strikers in the squad to step in when he starts to suffer his predictable "emotional crisis"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ibime:
PBecause that striker is Torres - the falsest of false 9's!!!! grin grin
Jose had Drogba! You said it all.

drogba was very ineffective in his first 2 seasons - he was crude and not feared. his tally in the first 2 seasons was 32 goals in 80 league games. torres would score more than that this season.

BTW, dont forget that when Kezman flopped, Jose brought back Crespo from Milan. How come Torres flopped for two years, yet Emenalo couldnt strikers in the squad to step in when he starts to suffer his predicatble "emotional crisis".

if truly you have been supporting chelsea as long as you claim, then you would know the players that really did the damage for chelsea then were the wide players(joe cole, robben and duff) and lampard! drogba was a better defensive player than an attacking one back then, remember?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2012
coogar:

drogba was very ineffective in his first 2 seasons

According to you. . .

I hated DD in the season he scored 30 goals and loved him in the first two seasons where he scored 16 goals each, cos I thought he had stopped working hard when the goals started flowing in 2006-2007.

The reason I started #Torreswatch was not to count Torres goals. I dont care if Torres scores only 10 goals a season as long as he provides a good base for his team to build, worries defenders and dominates the front line, or in other words "KEEP SHAPE". Dayokanu would tell you all about Drogba in 2004-2006. That was Drogba's most effective period for Chelsea. Allianz Arena knew all about him.

Mourinho doesnt care about goals. Thats why even if Higuain and Benzema scored him 30 goals each, he still asked for Adebayor who scores him only 5 goals because he hates "using cats to hunt".
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hehehehe. Ibime is either a genius at twisting simple things or a total noob at grasping simple things. Maybe I should spell it out to you.

You have blamed Emanalo for issues in the squad.
You say RDM is not to blame.
You say therefore RDM has done nothing wrong.
You think there is no balance in the squad, yet you believe there is a solution to these same problems that RDM either did not see or did not bother to change.

So if Rafa finds balance in this squad, what will be RDM's excuse? The fact that Nateevs asked RDM to play Ramires and Mikel in midfield?
Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

You are telling me I was wrong over the Ramires and Mikel combination in midfield which the same decision the RDM took. So is RDM like me a complete eeediot and lacks intellectual honesty or was RDM was right to choose Ramires and Mikel in midfield (which makes me right) and the problems were else where? Please answer.

Unless you are going a step further by saying Emenalo went into RDM's office and put a gun to his head forcing him to play Ramires and Mikel in midfield. Then yes, it's all Emenalo's fault, RDM's hands were tied and was forced to deploy a tatical approach approved by Nateevs on NL after hours of consultation with Emenalo. Ibime stop this!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is embarrassing that you even have the guts to quote and believe the caveats in the article, should Rafa succeed with the same squad . . . .

"As far as tactical acumen goes, the only upgrade I'm seeing on Roberto di Matteo is that the new manager will have more leeway to play pragmatic, balanced football rather than constantly being pushed into a suicidal attacking game."

. . even though we all know that you and your cohorts will be the first person to run down here and tell us that you told us so if Rafa does not succeed with the same squad.

It's like whether Rafa succeeds or not, RDM will have no blame as long as we can just blame Emenalo.

With that caveat, you and your cohorts have automatically assumed that:-

1. Rafa has not been asked to play attacking football.
2. Rafa has leeway to be more pragmatic
3. RDM was not allowed to play pragmatic football
4. RDM was "pushed" in playing attacking football.

How much more ridiculous can you and your articles get formulating stories and conjecture just to back up your point of view. Debo will remember quite clearly you calling RDM a common sense manager at the beginning of the season. Now he didn't succeed playing attacking footie and you are supporting the view that he was "constantly pushed" into playing attacking football.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
This quote just makes me laugh.

Sure. . . Rafa could balance the team. . . by playing low blocks, counterattacking footie and/or dropping MaZaCar for Bertrand type players etc. If RDM had taken that approach to the season, he wont have survived the first month of the season for playing "boring footie" and wasting Emenalo's summer expenditure. You would be the first to scream. . . infact. . . YOU DID!!!

You are suggesting that RDM did not take the approach of balance because Nateevs will be the first to scream? This is first class comedy. You are all over the place dude. Anything to support your view. Now you include lies. You claim that RDM won't have survived the first month of the season had he played with caution but below is the reality of things:-

Community Shield v ManCity
Ramires on the right, Lampard in midfield.

Chelsea v Wigan
Bertrand on the left, Lampard in midfield.

Chelsea v Reading

Chelsea v Newcastle
Ramires on the right, Lampard in midfield

Chelsea v Atletico
Ramires on the right, Bertrand on the left, Lampard in midfield

Chelsea v QPR
Ramires on the right, Bertrand on the left, Lampard in midfield

Chelsea v Juve

LWWWLDD.

Chelsea v Stoke was the very first time RDM played with MaZaCar and Ramires/Mikel in midfield. So you are evidently lying. RDM played with this "balance" for over the first month of football. What happened? It phucking did not work. So RDM changed it beginning with the first game at Stoke. Now you are claiming that RDM was coerced into play Emenalo's MaZaCar.

Why did RDM change the "balance"?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:26pm On Nov 24, 2012
Ibime:
According to you. . .

I hated DD in the season he scored 30 goals and loved him in the first two seasons where he scored 16 goals each, cos I thought he had stopped working hard when the goals started flowing in 2006-2007.

thank you very much for this post....
it then goes to show there's a huge disconnect between what you expect from torres and what torres is all about! you are the type that prefers dirk kuyt to chicharito, you prefer grant holt to berbatov, you prefer rooney to inzaghi!

The reason I started #Torreswatch was not to count Torres goals. I dont care if Torres scores only 10 goals a season as long as he provides a good base for his team to build, worries defenders and dominates the front line, or in other words "KEEP SHAPE". Dayokanu would tell you all about Drogba in 2004-2006. That was Drogba's most effective period for Chelsea. Allianz Arena knew all about him.

then it's not torres fault if chelsea bought the wrong player for the wrong role. torres is completely different from the battering ram type of arrow head you love to see. drogba is a beast in his first 2 seasons at chelsea. he had more defending headers than carvalho/terry put together when chelsea are defending set-pieces but i can remember few moans from some chelsea fans then that drogba does not scare the opposition defence. when he compared himself to etoo then in early 2006, the whole world laughed at drogba!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 11:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
nateevs: Hehehehe. Ibime is either a genius at twisting simple things or a total noob at grasping simple things. Maybe I should spell it out to you.

You have blamed Emanalo for issues in the squad.
You say RDM is not to blame.
You say therefore RDM has done nothing wrong.
You think there is no balance in the squad, yet you believe there is a solution to these same problems that RDM either did not see or did not bother to change.

So if Rafa finds balance in this squad, what will be RDM's excuse? The fact that Nateevs asked RDM to play Ramires and Mikel in midfield?
Do you know how ridiculous you sound?

Why should Ibime argue with you on what you are saying? How does Ibime know you are not chatting shyte like last time which you got wrong?

You said "it is working" last week. Now you say "it is not working" and RDM is to blame. Which one is it? What changed in a week?

What changed in a week is the reason I will not be drawn into your silly Benitez argument. What changed in a week is a result at Juventus.

Ibime will not be drawn into "how come Benitez was able to make it work" in the games left because Benitez will be not be tested against many teams capable of exposing the Chelsea midfield, and it will not be a terminal test like games against Juve and Shakhtar. Benitez could well win 80% of his PremierLeague games for the next two months till January. . . but RDM would have probably won those games anyway because Man City is the only big team left to play in the first half of this season and RDM is right there are the top of the table. The basis for comparison is not there. Ibime will not expose himself to such terms of argument against Intellectually Dishonest opponent because after 5 wins against Nordsjaelland, Fulham, Southampton and Kashima Antlers, you will come back to ask me the Benitez question. grin

My point is Benitez probably could not fashion a win away to Shakhtar and Juve with such midfield and strikeforce, but he could prolly be competitive in the Premierleague (which RDM was), most especially against the smaller teams. . . so I will not argue to different terms of reference.

nateevs:
Chelsea v Stoke was the very first time RDM played with MaZaCar and Ramires/Mikel in midfield. So you are evidently lying. RDM played with this "balance" for over the first month of football. What happened? It phucking did not work.

Intellectual dishonesty at it's finest.

Where was Chelsea on the league table before Stoke Game. Ill spell it for you - 1ST PLACE - You bloody douchebag!!!

Of course "it phucking did not work". grin

nateevs:
Why did RDM change the "balance"?

Because he has a mandate set down for him. If he continues to play likes of Bertrand for extended period whilst leaving £25m and £32m signings on the bench, I dont need to spell the repercussions for you. You were the first to scream about the mandate, now an intellectually dishonest slimeball is coming to argue the point he previously opposed.

When the MaZaCar first started losing games, what happened? RDM changed it by redrafting Lamps against Shakhtar. Lamps got injured.

In other words. . . he brought in MaZaCar, it got some results, then it started flopping against Manure. He changed it the next game against Shakhtar, but one injury to Lamps caused Ramires to be redrafted back into the middle. . . . either that or play an obviously out-of-form Romeu. . . another damning indictment of the central midfield Emenalo built.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have explained everything needed. This argument is over until you fess up to your previous foolishness.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Its Citeh tomorrow , a win and we are back in business...at least for now until RA decides to buy himself another toy (manager) cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2012

Why should Ibime argue with you on what you are saying? How does Ibime know you are not chatting shyte like last time which you got wrong?

You said "it is working" last week. Now you say "it is not working" and RDM is to blame. Which one is it? What changed in a week?

What changed in a week is the reason I will not be drawn into your silly Benitez argument. What changed in a week is a result at Juventus.

Ibime will not be drawn into "how come Benitez was able to make it work" in the games left because Benitez will be not be tested against many teams capable of exposing the Chelsea midfield, and it will not be a terminal test like games against Juve and Shakhtar. Benitez could well win 80% of his PremierLeague games for the next two months till January. . . but RDM would have probably won those games anyway because Man City is the only big team left to play in the first half of this season. Ibime will not expose himself to such terms of argument against Intellectually Dishonest opponent. grin

My point is Benitez probably could not fashion a win away to Shakhtar and Juve with such midfield and strikeforce, but he could prolly be competitive in the Premierleague (which RDM was).

I said it was working last week because it was working dude. I am not running away from my assertions. I repeatedly stated that MaZaCar are a bunch of young boys who will only get better with time. I also stand by saying Mikel and Ramires worked and I am not stating, whether now or ever, that it didn't work. What RDM was, was a noob at organizing the defense. And RDM could not instruct Mikel and Ramires to sit deep. RDM could not drop David Luiz and played him game after game. RDM could not even teach him how not to defend, let alone how to defend. In a 4-2-3-1, there are 6 players defending, we should not concede goals like we did under RDM. So instead of blaming the partnership of Mikel/Ramires, Emenalo and the moon, I blame RDM who didn't know jack about organizing a defense just like it was at West Brom. Just before he was sacked, he won only 2 in 13 games. Simple.

Let's just get that straight and out of the way cos it looks like you keep using this as an escape for your ridiculous POV.

Now back to you. You have a massive problem here. You have dug yourself a hole by supporting RDM regardless. You are claiming I am wrong about Ramires/Mikel. That assertion is at best subjective. . So I ask you a simple question which I will ask over and over again. Is it wise to continue claiming that RDM did not nothing wrong when you claim that I was wrong about Mikel/Ramires when even RDM, the blameless guy, did the exact same thing I suggested?

How can you claim to be intellectually honest when you cannot answer a simple question put to you? In case you don't understand this, I will spell it out.

1. The Mikel/Ramires combo was wrong.
2. Therefore Nateevs was wrong.
3. However RDM did exactly what Ibime claims Nateevs was wrong about.
4. At the same time claims that RDM did nothing wrong

How can anyone continue to hold these same views, all at the same time? How? You annoying anorexic millepede (Sorry Coogar)

Because he has a mandate. I dont need to spell it out for you. You were the first to scream about the mandate, now an intellectually dishonest slimeball is coming to argue the point he previously opposed.

When it wasn't working, what happened? RDM changed it by redrafting Lamps against Shakhtar. Lamps got injured. So. . . he changed the balance, it got some results, then it started flopping against Manure. He changed it the next game against Shakhtar, but one injury to Lamps caused Ramires to be redrafted back into the middle. . . . either that or play an obviously out-of-form Romeu. . . another damning indictment of the central midfield Emenalo built.

What mandate? How do you know about this mandate? You know phuck all mate. This is one of your numerous covers to continue with your stooopidity. RDM played with the supposed "balance" for the first 7 league games. . . So what, the memo with the mandate only arrived after the first 7 games? Is that what you are suggesting Ibime? How much shame can one man endure? Evidently you are making this up as you go along.

So Chelsea was 1st on the table. RDM played Lamps in midfield for the first 7 games but decided to undo what was working and deploy Mikel/Ramires in midfield. Something according to you, he already knew will not work? How do you sleep at night with all these lies you formulate by the minute?

More of your lies debunked. After seven games into the season of playing Ramires, on the right, Bertrand on the left, Lampard in midfield, RDM changed it. As opposed to your flipping lies, Lamps was available for the next two games. Infact, he was on the bench. He played in the third game because against Nordsjaelland because it was an easy opposition. Next two games against Norwich and Spurs, Lamps was available but RDM did not use him. Why not? Why did RDM change what was working to accommodate Ramires/Mikel and MaZaCar? Please don't lie to us, it wasn't because Lamps was injured.

Stoke - Lamps on bench
Arsenal - Lamps on bench
Nordsjaelland - Lamps played (easy opposition)
Norwich - Lamps on bench
Spurs - Lamps on bench
Sharktar - Lamps 18' Injury. (Lamps started, Hazard on the bench because United at the weekend)

Why did RDM change from a balanced approach to an unbalanced one? Imagine what you came back with . .

When it wasn't working, what happened? RDM changed it by redrafting Lamps against Shakhtar.

When what wasn't working? Liar.

Before RDM dumped the "balance", Chelsea LWWWLDD. . .
After RDM dumped the "balance", Chelsea WWWWWW into the Sharktar game.

Stop lying to us mate. Infact, many believe that not for the funny decisins in the Game at United, we would have won. If we did, the beautiful run would have continued even with Ramires/Mikel and MaZaCar and you are here telling us megedefegede.

Why did RDM change to Mikel/Ramires?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:27am On Nov 25, 2012
Them still dey yarn? We are watching!

RDM knows nothing about organising a defence yet RDM organised the best defence in the UCL even with 10 men and even with Bosingwa plaing centre-back and Ramires playing right-back. Dont forget Ramires playing left wing to stop Zuniga and Dani Alves. God is watching!

"It was working" last week yet now "it's not working". OK!

Yesterday "I may have got it wrong on MaZaCar and Mikel/Ramires, why didn't RDM try other combinations like Malouda or Ferreira." Today the story has changed to "I was absolutely right on MaZacar and Mikel/Ramires . Maybe they weren't properly organized to sit deep". Yet "RDM only had good defence when winning UCL because he sat deep".

Yet if Benitez returns Chelsea to sitting deep (which is the only thing Mikel can do) , they will claim they are vindicated.

You see why I don't want to open argument with Intellectually Dishonest folk. They have no point. They just want to be right. They can flipflop matters in the space of hours, days, weeks or months just to be on the right side. They can even change position twice or 5 times before deciding what they actually think.

My argument has been consistent since pre -season. Emenalo left an unbalanced squad with little strikeforce or midfield options. This is before any article came out on the matter. I maintained Lamps/Mikel is a poor combination but better than Ramires/Mikel. We do not have central midfield with the legs to provide platform for the type of play we are looking for and the playmakers we bought. I HAVE NEVER WAVERED IN MY ARGUMENT. I have stuck to the same argument religiously for 5 months.

Why is he quick to ask RDM to shoulder the blame without any admission that Emenalo has any culpability (regardless that most observers find it glaring). Someone who hates Ramires is ready to say Ramires would carry his central midfield just because he doesn't want any blame going Emenalos way. He wants to pin it all on RDM. Someone who admitted last week that "Torres just does not have it" will not lay any culpability at Emenalo's door for leaving a threadbare strikeforce just because he wants RDM to carry the can.

I can never subscribe to such nonsense talk because even if there are problems with the balance of the team, no sane person will not give the manager more than three months to sort it out. It's not like the team is not near the top of the table. Anybody talk different, then they have personal matter with RDM.

Now does anyone wonder why Nateevs is the only Chelsea fan quick to crucify RDM whilst we are all mourning his departure? Go back to last season and another argument Nateevs was thoroughly exposed at.

He has not come to apologise for his overblown gargantuan show of eediocy last season. He's come to make amends and win last season's argument which two trophies say he's already lost. The argument last season was "RDM is too boring and defensive". The argument this season is "RDM cannot defend".

Flipflopping all over the place just BE RIGHT. Intellectual Dishonesty.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2012
Hehehehe. I have come to know to know that when your posts become shorter, you are beginning to come to your sense. You really have no shame, clutching at straws and accuse me of flip flopping. Intellectual dishonesty my phucking foot. Deal with this:-

How can you claim to be intellectually honest when you cannot answer a simple question put to you? In case you don't understand this, I will spell it out.

How can anyone continue to hold these same views, all at the same time? How?

RDM knows nothing about organising a defence yet RDM organised the best defence in the UCL even with 10 men and even with Bosingwa plaing centre-back and Ramires playing right-back. Dont forget Ramires playing left wing to stop Zuniga and Dani Alves. God is watching!

You are a complete slowpoke if you think pack 11 men behind the ball for 300min of football is anything remotely close to organisation at the back. You are a disgrace.

It was working last week yet now it's not working. OK!

In case your fat ass is impeding your vision, I will post it for you again.

I said it was working last week because it was working dude. I am not running away from my assertions. I repeatedly stated that MaZaCar are a bunch of young boys who will only get better with time. I also stand by saying Mikel and Ramires worked and I am not stating, whether now or ever, that it didn't work.

Yesterday "I may have got it wrong on MaZaCar and Mikel/Ramires, why didn't RDM try other combinations like Malouda or Ferreira. " Today the story has changed to "I was absolutely right on MaZacar and Mikel/Ramires . Maybe they weren't properly organized to sit deep " . Yet "RDM only had good defence when winning UCL because he sat deep ".

You phoolish fat clown. I said "I may" have got it wrong because I was challenging your point of view that was blaming everyone but RDM for the mess. I said "I may" because you were suggesting that RDM played MaZaCar because I suggested so. I never admitted to you that I was wrong. So you are evidently boxed into a corner. You have no defence, you talking trashing and now you have totally run out of lies. It was simply hypothetical. In other words, what if I got it wrong, does it mean RDM had to it? . . . Why are you not answering this?

My argument has been consistent since pre -season. Emenalo left an unbalanced squad wother little strikeforce or midfield options. This is is before any article came out on the matter. I maintained Lamps /Mikel is a poor combination but better than Ramires/Mikel. We do not have central midfield with the legs to provide platform for the type of play we are looking for and the playmakers we bought. I HAVE NEVER WAVERED IN MY ARGUMENT.

This is where you have no shame. You maintained that Lamps/Mikel is better Ramires/Mikel. I said the latter is better. RDM did what I thought was better. You think I am eediot for suggesting so, yet you think RDM did nothing wrong by doing what I suggested. How many times do I have to repeat this for you to get it? Where is your consistency? So much for not wavering. You are a shameless clown. You cannot even make a statement and defend it or even apologise. You are a phucking disgrace.

Now does anyone wonder why Nateevs is the only Chelsea fan quick to crucify RDM whilst we are all mourning his departure? Go back to last season and another argument Nateevs was thoroughly exposed at.

He has not come to apologise for his overblown gargantuan show of eediocy last season. He's come to make amends and win last season's argument which two trophies say he's already lost. The argument last season was [b]"RDM is too boring and defensive"
. The argument this season is "RDM cannot defend ".

Flipflopping all over the place just BE RIGHT. Intellectual Dishonesty.
[/b]

Flip flopping? Are you phucking kidding me? Nobody is mourning RDM. I see only you on this forum. Most of the fans on here at best are embarrassed about the decision, keeping their opinions personal and a few others just sit on the fence like always. Everyone though, including me agrees that he should have been given a chance.

What I see with you is that you are the only shameful person who thinks no single thing that went wrong this season can be attributed to RDM, instead it's Roman, Emenalo, the pitch, the opposition and the funny one, Nateevs. No single person on here except you has this point of view. It's stoopid, pathetic and incredibly narrow minded.

I make assertions and I stand by them. I criticised RDM for the way we won the CL. I stood by it then and I will now. If anything mate, I am consistent. If I was not right about my criticisms then, why is RDM not manager now only 6 months after winning the lucrative CL?

If RDM won the CL playing free flowing attacking football, beating Barca and Bayern, Roman would have given him the job the next day. Flip flopping? You are high on dope.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:41am On Nov 25, 2012
nateevs: Deal with this:-

This is another case of intellectual dishonesty.

I will remind you. . .

"Get that 34 year old eediot out of the team. Put Ramires in the middle and we stop conceding. I cant believe RDM is playing Bertrand and Ramires on the wing just to accomodate the 34 year old."

You are the fool who stuck his chest out to say dropping Lamps for Ramires would improve our defence. You were WRONG!!!

CAPITAL WRONG!!!

The defensive problems stayed . . . and the goals against tally got worse . . .

You have not come back to concede that you were wrong for pointing fingers at Lampard. Instead you want to link RDM's "failure" to Ramires/Mikel so you can wiggle out of an argument you clearly lost.

There is no problem with RDM trying out his different combinations and RDM was not wrong to try it. You are the manager of a team with only 3 senior central midfielders. You have obvious problems in central midfield. It is your prerogative to try different combinations to stem the problems. It is Nateevs and Ibimes job to argue on Nairaland which of the combinations would work better. You try the new combination and you win for three games. By the time it goes belly up, you no longer have Lampard to call upon due to injury. In the meantime, Nateevs has lost his argument with Ibime cos Mikel/Rambo combination did not improve the defence.

Lampard was not available for Juve game, so his choice between Ibime and Nateevs argument have nothing to do with why he got sacked or "failed"!! Furthermore, Lampard would not have helped him in Turin even if fit! You can link that back to Emenalo's lack of options!

I am holding YOU to account for a theory you got wrong and you are DISHONESTLY trying to link that same issue as the cause of RDM's demise.

Intellectual dishonesty!

nateevs:
(1.) If I was not right about my criticisms then, why is RDM not manager now only 6 months after winning the lucrative CL?

nateevs:
(2.) Everyone though, including me agrees that he should have been given a chance.

Intellectual Dishonesty! Within the same post!

Translation:

(1.) RDM's sacking proved I was right with my criticism

(2.) I dont believe RDM should have been sacked.

Goodnight! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 3:33am On Nov 25, 2012
Big phat phooolish clown. Look at you in all your contradiction. You said. . .

You are the fool who stuck his chest out to say dropping Lamps for Ramires would improve our defence. You were WRONG!!!

CAPITAL WRONG!!!

Really? I didn't know I was wrong. Wait a minute. . So RDM did exactly what I was wrong about "Dropping Lamps for Ramires" but suddenly,

There is no problem with RDM trying out his different combinations and RDM was not wrong to try it.

Do you see your problem in daylight? How eediotic must one be to fail to grasp simple things? Your boot-licking has reached the stratosphere. At this moment, I think you are going really mad. If you cannot see this clearly, I suggest you lie down. Every single post I come back and we trash this. You find a different way to put it but you end up looking even more phoolish than the previous time. Do you even know what intellectual dishonesty you banding about means? I will post it for you again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

You have not come back to concede that you were wrong for pointing fingers at Lampard.

Just incase there was a lot of fat tissues in your retina, I will post for you again.

RDM record for first 7 games playing Lamps alongside Mikel with Ramires and/or Bertrand in the side.

LWWWLDD

RDM's record immediately after dropping Lamps for Ramires and sticking with MaZaCar.

WWWWWW up into the Shaktar game.

What were you flipping saying again. If results started going down south, other things should be looked at. Topmost of which is the team's organization in defence which clearly was not there. How can you say I was "CAPITAL WRONG" when after dropping Lamps, we went 6 straight wins on a bounce? Including away games at Arsenal and Spurs?

Are you this shameless?

Intellectual Dishonesty! Within the same post!
Translation:
(1.) RDM's sacking proved I was right with my criticism
(2.) I dont believe RDM should have been sacked.

Your stoopidity displayed in a glass shop. Are you this dumb? Ninjah, let me remind you of what I said.

Everyone though, including me agrees that he should have been given a chance.

Dude, I never said I don't believe he should be sacked. Olodo. . In case you don't understand it, it means "I understand why he should be sacked but he also deserves a chance" Why has he been sacked, my criticism. However, does he deserve a right to prove what he can do?, Absolutely yes. Why? Because it was criticism, not condemnation you mug!

That's what it means you a phat, phocking, desperate, lying clown who invents shyte to back up a point. Do you know how many things you've invented now?

You don't have nothing on me dude. I have answered all your questions. You come back and attend to your multiple crap lines.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Wont you guys get laid tonight? This is freaking Saturday night

Ibime? Wetin do Madam? You cant tell me at 2am you are still arguing with Nateevs when Madam dey wait you for room

Nateevs if you no get Madam check this link and call one of them

http://london.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/

Thank me later.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:58pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nateevs:

You can see the desperation of this eediot reaching stratospheric levels.

Ibime said RDM did nothing wrong to get the sack.

He is so desperate to find something linked to Ibime where RDM did wrong.

He wants Ibime to either claim:

(1.) RDM was wrong to drop Lampard (so he deserves the sack)

or

(2.) RDM was right to drop Lampard (therefore Nateevs wins the argument over Ramires).

It gives him the opportunity to wiggle out of an earlier argument, or to nail RDM.

He is looking for a win-win situation rather than being INTELLECTUALLY HONEST and conceding our first argument.

So lemme help him:

RDM didnt lose any of the 3 games where Lamps was on the bench so RDM's selection cannot be queried. Ramires/Mikel had the worst defensive record of any midfield pairing so Nateevs lost his argument.

There is no point arguing about Lampard cos Lampard was not around when RDM got the sack. If Lamps was on the bench throughout the barren run, then maybe Ibime would have a reason to blame RDM. You want me to hold RDM wrong for a decision which was never on the table and had no bearing on Chelseas poor run as Lampard was unavailable.

You are just looking for silly excuses where you can say "Ibime did not agree with RDM" such as playing Torres instead of Sturridge, sticking with Luiz, eating mashed potatoes before the game instead of broccoli, or wearing suit on the touchline instead of tracksuit. grin The same way SAF choose Giggs/Scholes/Ando/Cleverley/Carrick/Young/Valencia/Nani as he sees fit and Coogar and Starboard argue over which are the best combinations yet has no bearing on SAFs worth as a manager.

Intellectually dishonesty.

Nateevs:
Just incase there was a lot of fat tissues in your retina, I will post for you again.

RDM record for first 7 games playing Lamps alongside Mikel with Ramires and/or Bertrand in the side.

LWWWLDD

RDM's record immediately after dropping Lamps for Ramires and sticking with MaZaCar.

WWWWWW up into the Shaktar game.

You can't have it both ways. You want RDM to be "proved wrong" for dropping Lampard, yet you want to claim "dropping Lampard was a success".

You are an ingrate of the highest level with your WWWWWW nonsense.

Lampard played Nordsjaelland and Norwich game, whilst Romeu played Wolves game.

The only 4 games Mikel/Rambo combination won is the Stoke, Arsenal and Tottenham game plus Shakhtar at home!!

You want to add wins that Lampard played in to their record.

I repeat:

Games Lamps played in:

4 clean sheets in 8 competitive games.

Games Mikel/Ramires played:

1 clean sheet in 10 games.

Competitive games Lamps played:

9 goals conceded in 8 games (4 of them against Atletico)

Competitive games Lamps did not play:

21 goals conceded in 10 games

Before Lamps was dropped:

Top of the table. Clear by 4 points

Since Ramires/Mikel:

3rd in the table. 4 points behind.

Instead of owning up to an argument YOU got wrong, you are DISHONESTLY trying to link that same issue as the cause of RDM's demise. How can our argument be the cause of RDM's demise when Lampard has been injured for the last two months?

First he said:

(1.) If Ramires/Mikel wasnt working, why didnt RDM balance the team with Malouda or someone else

Then when he got cornered to admit he lost an earlier argument:

(2.) I was right, Ramires/Mikel WAS working

Then:

(3.) If Ibime said Ramires/Mikel was the wrong combination, then RDM was wrong to play them. . . yet "they were working".

Flip-flopping all over the place just to be right.

I cant argue with this dude in good conscience anymore because he has proved that he is INTELLECTUALLY DISHONEST!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 1:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
dayokanu: Wont you guys get laid tonight? This is freaking Saturday night

Ibime? Wetin do Madam? You cant tell me at 2am you are still arguing with Nateevs when Madam dey wait you for room

Dont watch that mate!!! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
I thought they said this fine doctor babe left Chelsea. What's she doing treating Ramires?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
very disgraceful match.....
so much disappointed in mata, silva, oscar and aguero!

man of the match - ramirez(he's by far the best tackler in europe) - any midfielder that can keep toure/barry quiet deserves my accolades. ramirez is god!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havilah93(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2012
another boring match with few chances...
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
#Torres watch. . .anybody??

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: KanielOutis92, Robisky001(m), iamoyindamola(m) and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 187
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.