Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,164 members, 7,936,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 05:26 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11140452 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17359) (17360) (17361) (17362) (17363) (17364) (17365) ... (19876) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:05pm On Mar 13, 2023
swiz123:

Honestly, I thought you played football to some extent. Because if you ever did, you would understand that Havertz goal requires more technique than that of Muani. The reason is simple, when a ball bounces, volley becomes easier and lifting the ball above a goalkeeper becomes much more easier.

Intelligent players will always go a lobbed shot in Muani's situation. Even if you don't rate Havertz, don't tell me you expect Messi to fire a shot in Muani's situation.

Popizaino is a joke.

The closest Popizaino went to playing football in a marked pitch, was when he was playing what we called 'table soccer' in the 90s.

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
rooftops:
People stubborn for this place o. Even if you interview muani today, he will attest that he rushed that ball.
Havertz own is more difficult than muani's because he was closer to the keeper.

Popizaino = Raumdeuter Jr. 😄

5 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:16pm On Mar 13, 2023
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
FBS:

That pass though, Enzo on fire. Agba baller. cool

cool

Jorginho's upgrade.

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 12:21pm On Mar 13, 2023
swiz123:

Honestly, I thought you played football to some extent. Because if you ever did, you would understand that Havertz goal requires more technique than that of Muani. The reason is simple, when a ball bounces, volley becomes easier and lifting the ball above a goalkeeper becomes much more easier.

Intelligent players will always go a lobbed shot in Muani's situation. Even if you don't rate Havertz, don't tell me you expect Messi to fire a shot in Muani's situation.

What's the angle of the bounce?

You can't compare a ball bouncing horizontally to a ball heading in direction of goal

It's always easier to lob when the ball is heading in direction of goal.

When the ball is bouncing in the direction of throw-in line, you have to factor in changing the angle and the elevation with one strike. That means hitting a sweet spot on your instep that would do both at the same time. All Havertz had to do was change the elevation, the angle was already in the direction of goal. Muani lobbing the keeper is not impossible but strikers are unlikely to take that option 7 times out of ten

6 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2023
popizaino:
@Lana my gif plug.

There is an action on the 0:46secs of this video, can you help me and bring it out so that airmark will explain to house why he didn't ask Mbappe to have scored that second goal using the same technique and aim,he is asking Muani to have used for his missed chance.

Stop stressing yourself.

Argentina's keeper was well off his line and not too close to Muani. Main reasons, it was feasible for him to lob as his best bet. Compare it with Mbappe's chance and see which is easier to execute. That's why Havertz attempt was more difficult as he had to calculatively kick it so the keeper won't stop it and the ball wouldn't miss the target. Don't forget that he did it, without the ball bouncing.

If Havertz had shot like Muani and missed, I wouldn't have blamed him because the chance of scoring wasn't as high as Muani's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Havertz29s: 1:02pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

Stop stressing yourself.

Argentina's keeper was well off his line and not too close to Muani. Main reasons, it was feasible for him to lob as his best bet. Compare it with Mbappe's chance and see which is easier to execute. That's why Havertz attempt was more difficult as he had to calculatively kick it so the keeper won't stop it and the ball wouldn't miss the target. Don't forget that he did it, without the ball bouncing.

If Havertz had shot like Muani and missed, I wouldn't have blamed him because the chance of scoring wasn't as high as Muani's.

What are you even still arguing about, i thought even muani admitted he fücked up.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:12pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

Stop stressing yourself.

The guy even had the ball set properly for that and had all the time to do that compared to that of Havertz. But it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
Havertz29s:
What are you even still arguing about, i thought even muani admitted he fücked up.

Didn't even know that.

Popizaino, case closed. Thank me for educating you. 😄

4 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
hensben:
The guy even had the ball set properly for that and had all the time to do that compared to that of Havertz. But it is what it is.

It was a cup-winning gift from the god of soccer. angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:27pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

It was a cup-winning gift from the god of soccer. angry
With the level of the ball it is even more easier to lob the keeper compared to Havertz's own that need more technicality from the player.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

cool

Jorginho's upgrade.

Chalobah is used to Jorginho hence his pointing to the back.

7 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Itsrm(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
hensben:

Jorginho don suffer grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2023
hensben:
I tell you the Kain PTSD our players suffer for that guy hand eh, back pass wey go dey put your defense on constant pressure Enzo will lead revolution for forward passe

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 2:14pm On Mar 13, 2023
Chelsea owner Todd Boehly recently met with #PSG over an audacious plan to sign Neymar, but the Brazilian is intent on finishing his career at the French club. (Mirror)
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:15pm On Mar 13, 2023
Itsrm:

Jorginho don suffer grin
But it’s the truth na grin. We were under constant attack because of so many back pass and not able to beat press with one forward pass.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I tell you the Kain PTSD our players suffer for that guy hand eh, back pass wey go dey put your defense on constant pressure Enzo will lead revolution for forward passe
Go check our possession for the past two seasons now, it mostly happened at the back with Jorg the master planner. People think 343 formation was the reason for that, smh. It’s high time some peeps here understand the difference between role and position in football.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2023
Top goal scorers in Europe's top five leagues 2022/23 💪💯

2⃣8⃣⚽️ Erling Haaland
2⃣0⃣⚽️ Harry Kane
1⃣9⃣⚽️ Victor Osimhen
1⃣9⃣⚽️ Kylian Mbappe
1⃣9⃣⚽️ Jonathan David
1⃣6⃣⚽️ Alexandre Lacazette
1⃣6⃣⚽️ Wissam Ben Yedder
1⃣6⃣⚽️ Folarin Balogun

Airmark show us belotti numbers
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

You can't compare a ball bouncing horizontally to a ball heading in direction of goal

When the ball is bouncing in the direction of throw-in line, you have to factor in changing the angle and the elevation with one strike. That means hitting a sweet spot on your instep that would do both at the same time. All Havertz had to do was change the elevation, the angle was already in the direction of goal. Muani lobbing the keeper is not impossible but strikers are unlikely to take that option 7 times out of ten

Muani lobbing that shot makes it 98% a goal. He angled his body to strike hard when if not for anxiety, he could have easily lifted the ball over Martinez with the inside of his boot.

I will refer you to Andrea Dossena's goal against scummies in 2009 as it is a perfect example.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
if I be Dani levy I go turn tottenham into a feeders club ,if you are not winning trophies at least be making money 🤷
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:20pm On Mar 13, 2023
was going on with banks in America 🥴
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

Lobbing an already lobbed ball in the air require a lot of technicality from the striker.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by hensben(m): 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Ibime:

The angle even made it more easier for him to lob seeing that he is a right footer, it’s just for him to lob it with his inside foot.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2023
🚩 #EPL Team of the Week:

🇮🇪 GK: Bazunu (Southampton)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 RB: Walker-Peters (Southampton)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 CB: Tarkowski (Everton)

🇧🇷 CB: Gabriel (Arsenal)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 LB: Chilwell (Chelsea)

🇧🇫 RM: Ouattara (Bournemouth)

🇪🇸 CM: Rodri (Man City)

🇳🇴 CM: Odegaard (Arsenal)

🇧🇪 LM: Trossard (Arsenal)

🇸🇪 ST: Isak (Newcastle)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 ST: Kane (Tottenham)

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Manager: O'Neil (Bournemouth)

Source: Premier League

only one chelsea player
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:54pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

Stop stressing yourself.

Did you see the hesitation that made him count so made legs before taking the shot? Does this in anyway similar to that of Havertz. How will you volley a ball like that? Omo this is why some of you need to be in the studio were they would give you ball to try some of this near impossible actions you ask players to try.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 3:58pm On Mar 13, 2023
hensben:

😂😂😂😂

Sounded funny but it is actually the true.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by popizaino(m): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2023
airmark:

Didn't even know that.

Popizaino, case closed. Thank me for educating you. 😄

There were other options so he said, not that lopping was the best option.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:18pm On Mar 13, 2023
hensben:

That was what came to my mind when I saw it. 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
popizaino:

There were other options so he said, not that lopping was the best option.

Raumdeuter will be proud of your stubbornness. Continue, you will get a medal.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
🚨Marc Cucurella made more successful tackles than any defender in Europe's top five leagues this weekend.

[via Squawka]

cukuruku cook that thing!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Theuniverse: 5:22pm On Mar 13, 2023
ever since Potter came to Chelsea as English coach, how e don even benefit us sef? var, refs decisions, 50-50 decisions day always go against us. isn't the fa suppose to give one of their country man some privileges, an English man coaching a big club like Chelsea, when last did that even happen. this shows that even the fa regard Potter as a dunce and completely useless, that they should even help us. against westham var error,against leicester two red card tackles overlooked etc. I day sure say if na epl, that havertz retaken penalty vs Dortmund will not happen, they for no even check and replay am sef. an American owner and English coach, suppose to be a powerful force in fa, to benefit us, like Ferguson time 4 manunited. this shows the fa views boehly and Potter as dunces and completely useless. they know that our coach is calm and a Dundee, he no go shout and fire them. so they are are using our games to gamble and play betting. they fit try this nonsense with ten hag,pep or even arteta? they apologise to arsenal for var error, that same week no apology for us for westham handball var error. thunder fire Potter and his badluck, even his country men see him as useless, why will we cfc fans value him?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:28pm On Mar 13, 2023
Theuniverse:
ever since Potter came to Chelsea as English coach, how e don even benefit us sef? var, refs decisions, 50-50 decisions day always go against us. isn't the fa suppose to give one of their country man some privileges, an English man coaching a big club like Chelsea, when last did that even happen. this shows that even the fa regard Potter as a dunce and completely useless, that they should even help us. against westham var error,against leicester two red card tackles overlooked etc. I day sure say if na epl, that havertz retaken penalty vs Dortmund will not happen, they for no even check and replay am sef. an American owner and English coach, suppose to be a powerful force in fa, to benefit us, like Ferguson time 4 manunited. this shows the fa views boehly and Potter as dunces and completely useless. they know that our coach is calm and a Dundee, he no go shout and fire them. so they are are using our games to gamble and play betting. they fit try this nonsense with ten hag,pep or even arteta? they apologise to arsenal for var error, that same week no apology for us for westham handball var error. thunder fire Potter and his badluck, even his country men see him as useless, why will we cfc fans value him?

Var team na Liverpool and Man U

Var no Dey FAVOUR Chelsea and co ,aside once on a while

(1) (2) (3) ... (17359) (17360) (17361) (17362) (17363) (17364) (17365) ... (19876) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TrebleChamp(m), dcrested(m), DynamoDeGreat and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.