Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,620 members, 7,962,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:48 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (17469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11250743 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17466) (17467) (17468) (17469) (17470) (17471) (17472) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by WhoDeyHause: 3:43pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
vivell has been pushing for nagelsmann since January, please make una no dey slander people like that ,the decision to hire Potter was boehly and eghbali.
Ok it's good now that recruiting power have changed hands if not boehly will go and bring Ime Udoka to be our coach. It's good as he too was watching everything from up in the stadium.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Ok it's good now that recruiting power have changed hands if not boehly will go and bring Ime Udoka to be our coach. It's good as he too was watching everything from up in the stadium.
I wouldn't say it has changed hands ,but boehly and eghbali are taking a step back and handing the process to them,non of the recruitment team apart from Paul winstanley rated Potter , even Paul gave up on him.

Na because of boehly Potter lasted long if not vivell for don kick in ass the moment he joined us.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
Despite wanting to take a break until the summer after leaving Bayern Munich, Julian Nagelsmann is willing to listen to what Chelsea have to say. Although they are impressed with his credentials, Todd Boehly and Behdad Eghbali have concerns that he is only 35.

[via SkyKaveh]

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
🚨 Bayern are open to negotiate with any club to let Julian Nagelsmann leave in order to save his salary until 2026. No issue on this.

Nagelsmann, also open to discuss a long-term project with Chelsea.

No club to club talks on compensation yet, at this stage.

[ Via Fabrizio Romano ]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Exonerate1(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

Only you can recommend someone for Chelsea who has never managed outside Argentina, probably doesn't speak English sef. Gallardo ko, Gallardo ni. Stick to Playstation, this is real life

He looks like our best bet tbh but I doubt the owners will go for him over someone like nagelsmann.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
PSG don dey win league since ,no be today , pochettino can't control dressing room he is a calm manager like Potter something we must avoid you think all this doesn't matter?

What did you mean by calm manager?

You want coach that display his PORTABLE behavior in public?

A coach that coached Messi mbappe Neymar, you have 50% of losing the dressing room, that can't be said for potter that's not coaching superstars.

I don't why you're comparing both in terms of controlling the dressing room.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Apr 03, 2023
I thought bayern sacked nagelsmann for tuchel, why is bayern still in the loop to decide for him?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

A coach that coached Messi mbappe Neymar, you have 50% of losing the dressing room, that can't be said for potter that's not coaching superstars.

pochettino is ass end of discussion

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I thought bayern sacked nagelsmann for tuchel, why is bayern still in the loop to decide for him?

Still under contract ,as we speak they are still paying his salary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:20pm On Apr 03, 2023
andrew444:

Bayern get money sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
andrew444:

I don't understand. Are you saying there are specifics within his contract that prevent him from taking a new job, even though they are paying him? He's been relieved from his position.

Which kain contract be dat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2023
popizaino:

We saw what Cconte did with Pirlo,Tevez,Vidal,Pogba and the rest. Europa league became a mission impossible.

None of those you listed won Ballon d'or, yet Conte used them to win the league. What extraordinarily, did your bottling Pochettino do with Messi?

Below is your Pocchetino's uninspiring profile with honours. The bottler was never adjudged the coach of the year of any country he practiced in.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
pochettino is ass end of discussion

From Ballzorblemm grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:28pm On Apr 03, 2023
popizaino:
At the end of our varying opinions here, the club will go ahead and employ whoever they wish can do it better so ours is to wish and the club decides.

My wish is Mauricio Pochettino.

Just like you wished we signed Marcelo. 😄
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:30pm On Apr 03, 2023
popizaino:

Wha backed Luiz Enrique that you have been canvassing for?

How will you be comparing Luiz to Poch? Like why?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Lots of coaches have managed bigger superstars and didnt lose the dressing room. Poch was incompetent... EOD
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2023
where did this pochettino hive came out from.? this fan base have weird people,your mama did not carry you for 9 months to make dumb decisions.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2023
nateevs:

I don't understand. Are you saying there are specifics within his contract that prevent him from taking a new job, even though they are paying him? He's been relieved from his position.

Which kain contract be dat?

E be like say dem no wan pay am off and his contract will expire soon ,so they will rather keep paying him out of the team while tuchel will be the coach
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2023
Bruno.

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 4:55pm On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

Mourinho get small portable behavior ,it doesn’t stop him from being one of the greatest
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2023
FirstbornWds:

Lots of coaches have managed bigger superstars and didnt lose the dressing room. Poch was incompetent... EOD

Let's start from namely?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:01pm On Apr 03, 2023
Exonerate1:

He looks like our best bet tbh but I doubt the owners will go for him over someone like nagelsmann.

How is he looking like our best bet after managing River Plate in Argentina for the last 8 years? Do you even know whether he can speak English?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Apr 03, 2023
FirstbornWds:

You as a high pressing coach go and manage Neymar, Messi and Mbappe strolling in one half of the pitch and missing all their pressing triggers, overloading the other 7 men with work and getting caught inbetween positions after every press is missed

There is a reason all managers so far failed with PSG, and a reason why Scaloni put 8 workhorses behind Messi and Alvarez alongside him

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

You as a high pressing coach go and manage Neymar, Messi and Mbappe strolling in one half of the pitch and missing all their pressing triggers, overloading the other 7 men with work and getting caught inbetween positions after every press is missed

There is a reason all managers so far failed with PSG

Did tuchel fail at psg ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by EmmanuelScott1(m): 5:05pm On Apr 03, 2023
andrew444:

Mourinho get small portable behavior ,it doesn’t stop him from being one of the greatest

I'm not disputing wether he's one of the greatest.

The naglesman he's championing is still a baby in the coaching world, I wonder how he will control the Chelsea dressing room.

All this shit long-term project won't take us anywhere, you have to do better for short term before start dreaming of long term nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:06pm On Apr 03, 2023
andrew444:

Did tuchel fail at psg ?

Yes

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

Yes

The only psg coach that made the ucl finals ,narrowly loosing to Bayern because mbappe and neymar where wasting chances 🙄

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

Yes
stop this nonsense talk,as much as don't like German Merlin he did well in PSG ,took them to their first ever champions league final if not for the bottlers neymar and mbappe would have gotten them champions league trophy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 5:11pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

Man came across as nervous and weak and the players sensed it. It will take a no nonsense manager to manage players sitting on 7 year contract. They can literally go on strike and their pay and future is guaranteed. Maga Boehly strikes again with his contract policy. That's why I want a no nonsense manager next, not a young boy like Nagelsmann that is dragging agemate with some players
main reason I don't want Nagelsmann, would prefer Enrique if not then Pochettino, better still get Ancelotti if he leaves Madrid in the summer
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
andrew444:

The only psg coach that made the ucl finals ,narrowly loosing to Bayern because mbappe and neymar where wasting chances 🙄

That's failure in PSG

Tuchel that bottled a 2-0 lead to Ole Gunnar in UCL

And Tuchel did not have to accommodate 3 strollers upfront, he only had 2. There's a big difference tactically

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FirstbornWds: 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
Ibime:

There is a reason all managers so far failed with PSG, and a reason why Scaloni put 8 workhorses behind Messi and Alvarez alongside him

Messi is old and cannot press as he used to... I mean, I saw this man chase the entirety of Real Madrid and other Liga defenses for years before declining... His is understandable.

Mbappe who is the young force in the club should be taking the lead to press forward, with Neymar assisting but I guess whoever their PSG coaches are, are just to weak to administer the right tactics and enforce it. Blame their weakness, not the team. Guardiola, Mou, Klopp, or even Enrique will not handle such a team and convincingly enforce their rules. It is no one's fault that they keep employing ball-less idi*ots as managers.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrew444(m): 5:12pm On Apr 03, 2023
EmmanuelScott1:

I'm not disputing wether he's one of the greatest.

The naglesman he's championing is still a baby in the coaching world, I wonder how he will control the Chelsea dressing room.

All this shit long-term project won't take us anywhere, you have to do better for short term before start dreaming of long term nonsense.

Nagelsman is 35 ,na fall out with some players and board make Bayern push an out grin

He is a classy coach ,na the dressing room side nobody sabi sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17466) (17467) (17468) (17469) (17470) (17471) (17472) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Unlimited22, SamueItem337(m), BlueMann, reccy(m), BlueRayDick, pazienza(m) and 17 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.