Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,636 members, 7,962,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 08:55 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (181) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11251186 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu:

I know when it comes to real football analysis you would be found wanting but when it comes to repeating Week in Week out thats where Nateevs analysis starts and end.

Now lets analyze the statement "it was impossible to fit Ballack, Essien, Makalele and Lampard all into JM's 4-3-3."

On 26th November 2006 a few days before mourinho made the "Untouchable comments" Chelsea played Man Utd their biggest title rival to a 1-1 draw. The link is shown above and the Chelsea Lineup was.

Chelsea: Cudicini, Geremi (Robben 46), Carvalho, Terry, Ashley Cole, Essien, Makelele, Ballack (Ferreira 90), Lampard, Shevchenko (Joe Cole 75), Drogba.

Now Nateevs : [size=14pt]Is it possible to fit ballack, Essien Makeleleand Lampard in Jose Mourinhos 4-3-3?[/size]

We are waiting for the spin on it and expectedly Coogar to come to your rescue once again when you fail

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/eng_prem/6161090.stm

Nateevs. Week in Week out is not football analysis. Just verbal gymnastics

Hehehehe. Did JM play a 4-3-3 on that day? There's your answer.
Based on the fact that on the balance of the season, JM played a 4-3-3, it is impossible to fit all four players into JM'S 4-3-3 WEEK IN WEEK OUT
Explain how you think JM fitted 9 untouchables in the team WEEK IN WEEK OUT

You are in no position of criticism. How you manage to continue beats my imagination.
You only go for quotes when you see an opening.

I have asked you multiple times. There's no stat alive to back up your claim that the 9 untouchables played WEEK IN WEEK OUT. So you began hiding.

The moment you find an opening, you rush to the internet. Meanwhile, you are leaving the bone of contention unattended.

How can Ashley 21 apps and Ballack 23 apps in the 06/07 season have played WEEK IN WEEK OUT, even though Jose said they were untouchables?
That is your EXAM.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:52pm On Dec 03, 2012
coogar:
all these things are lies - nateevs only opined MAZACAR would improve the way torres play than the dross we saw last season and nateevs has been proven right. torres would score more goals this season.....

Torres has a total of 7 goals in 1900mins of football Thats an average of 1 goal every 270min or better still 1 goal every 4hours 30mins of football. Yes Torres has indeed improved

Torres has played 23 games this season started in 22 of them. Scored 7 goals in 30hours of football He deserves ballon D or for such improvements

stop telling porkies.....
your own argument hasn't been consistent.....:your argument was di matteo was untouchable. you told us he won 2 trophies in 2 months and he's the best chelsea manager in the history of football - it turned out you were telling porkies when the italian got sacked for his incompetence to bring the best out of torres and when he went 4 league games without a win!

Di Matteo is Chelseas best Manager based on records And who told you Good Managers dont get sacked? Del Bosque was sacked by Madrid, Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayo is a tool!
little did the mumu know that jose deployed the diamond formation mostly in 06/07 to fit drogba and shevchenko in the same team. 4-1-2-1-2. dayo does not understand tactics and formation. the line up that day against united @ old trafford played like this....

-----------------cudicini----------------
geremi - terry - carvalho - cole
------------makelele----------------
------essien------ballack----------
-----------lampard-------------
-----drogba-----shevchenko-----

dayokanu:
Torres has a total of 7 goals in 1900mins of football Thats an average of 1 goal every 270min or better still 1 goal every 4hours 30mins of football. Yes Torres has indeed improved

Torres has played 23 games this season started in 22 of them. Scored 7 goals in 30hours of football He deserves ballon D or for such improvements

torres has 4 league goals already and we are not even in christmas yet, obviously if he repeats this same feat in the 2nd half of the season, he would outscore his previous seasons @ chelsea! there's an improvement - but what do you know?

Di Matteo is Chelseas best Manager based on records And who told you Good Managers dont get sacked? Del Bosque was sacked by Madrid, Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea

this has been overflogged!
jose and del bosque were not sacked for their poor performance - it's simply boardroom politics.....di matteo was sacked for his poor performance on the pitch!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
nateevs: Hehehehe. Did JM play a 4-3-3 on that day? There's your answer.
Based on the fact that on the balance of the season, JM played a 4-3-3, it is impossible to fit all four players into JM 4-3-3 WEEK IN WEEK OUT
Explain how you think JM fitted 9 untouchables in the team WEEK IN WEEK OUT

You are in no position of criticism. How you manage to continue beats my imagination.
You only go for quotes when you see an opening.

I have asked you multiple times. There's no stat alive to back up your claim that the 9 untouchables played WEEK IN WEEK OUT. So you began hiding.
The moment you find an opening, you rush to the internet. Meanwhile, you are leaving the bone of contention unattended.

How can Ashley 21 apps and Ballack 23 apps in the 06/07 season have played WEEK IN WEEK OUT, even though Jose said they were untouchables?
That is your EXAM.

LOL. You are funny. Everyone can see your football incompetence in the open. I gave you a game instantly where the players were played together now he is asking if they played 4-3-3 No they played 6-3-3-4 cheesy

[size=18pt]Now Nateevs : Is it possible to fit ballack, Essien Makeleleand Lampard in Jose Mourinhos 4-3-3?[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 11:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
dayokanu: [size=18pt]We are waiting for the spin on it and expectedly Coogar to come to your rescue once again when you fail [/size]

Nateevs. Week in Week out is not football analysis. Just verbal gymnastics

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy97XqEjW8Nv1bQ-i9sOmheNoSY_i9sRVN2r-fY9-EYjhA3WO7FA[/img]

Just stick to asking Week in Week out. Like I have always told you when it comes to analyzing football you are still a neophyte
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2012
nateevs:

Everybody body gets things right once in a while dude. Every single fan on here has said at least one thing right.
The fact that you stumble on what Ibime said that came right is no award for best poster.

Ibime is an intelligent guy. Very intelligent poster. I will be the first to admit he gets things right.
There are however, so many things he got and gets very wrong just like anyone.

It doesn't matter when it occurred. There's no justification for what you said.
Are you mad cause I didn't pick your post?? grin grin you are the only person I see complaining here
Nobody gets it right all the time and he did own up to his comments on Drogba. Besides where you on Drogba's side?
You have to admit his assessment on this Chelsea team was spot on or isn't it what we are seeing now?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:04am On Dec 04, 2012
A-40:

Are you mad cause I didn't pick your post?? grin grin you are the only person I see complaining here
Nobody gets it right all the time and he did own up to his comments on Drogba. Besides where you on Drogba's side?
You have to admit his assessment on this Chelsea team was spot on or isn't it what we are seeing now?

Thats the thing, Nateevs never has a conviction about anything. Ask him what he thinks about anything, He repeats what ever rubbish coogar says

[size=15pt]Now Nateevs : Is it possible to fit ballack, Essien Makeleleand Lampard in Jose Mourinhos 4-3-3?[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:07am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu:

Point of correction Torres has scored 6 goals grin grin
4 in the League
1 in Europe
1 in Capital One

Michu 2million pound signing from Rayo Vallecano is already on 10 EPL goals
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:07am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu:
Thats the thing, Nateevs never has a conviction about anything. Ask him what he thinks about anything, He repeats what ever rubbish coogar says

[size=15pt]Now Nateevs : Is it possible to fit ballack, Essien Makeleleand Lampard in Jose Mourinhos 4-3-3?[/size]

dayo, stop embarrassing yourself - chelsea did not play 4-3-3 against united...it was a diamond formation. how do you play 4-3-3 without wingers(no joe cole, no robben, and no duff).....chelsea trailed 1-0 in the first half with united pulling jose's team apart
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2012
A-40:

That's just plain childish mate. I was thinking we could have a mature discussion here.
For many of the spats we have on here, I still had the humility to say in my post that Ibime is a very intelligent poster.
For you to come back with me being angry about what not is way out of line.

The reason why I tackled your post was in reference to you asking us to pay homage. Then going ahead to qualify the depth of the ingenuity with a proverb.
Someone has to say it's OTT stuff. Especially as Ibime, though very astute, has got an awful long very very wrong.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:11am On Dec 04, 2012
coogar:

dayo, stop embarrassing yourself - chelsea did not play 4-3-3 against united...it was a diamond formation. how do you play 4-3-3 without wingers(no joe cole, no robben, and no duff).....chelsea trailed 1-0 in the first half with united pulling jose's team apart

Jose Mourinho played 4-3-3 in Inter. Who were the wingers? Etoo, Pandev?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:13am On Dec 04, 2012
A-40:

Point of correction Torres has scored 6 goals grin grin
4 in the League
1 in Europe
1 in Capital One

Michu 2million pound signing from Rayo Vallecano is already on 10 EPL goals

I helped his record by adding the Community Shield goal to it
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:17am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu:

You have come alive as soon as you sensed an opening and the bold fronts are now active. When you despeartely needed a way out and you were asking me to define "untouchables", you found no link, no bold fonts.
Suddenly you think you have found something.

So I ask you another question can you confirm that Jose Muorinho played a 4-3-3 against Manchester United. As always, you will find no answer.
You will come back with bold fonts.

How many questions have you evaded in 24hours now?

How does starts = games?
When did I say Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea?
Can you verify that 9 untouchables play in Jose's team WEEK IN WEEK OUT?
Can you verify that Chelsea played a 4-3-3 against United?

Watch the bold fonts come out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:20am On Dec 04, 2012
Nateevs has no conviction about anything but he was wrong on

1. Lampard
2. AVB
3. RDM
4. Torres.

Yet he doesn't have conviction about anything.

You see what happens when someone talks too much?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Dec 04, 2012
Every opinion you had are always baseless and always waiting for someone to come back it up.

Lack of conviction below

Last week we heard Only Torres can save torres, Few days later after coogar posted it became, the players are not working with torres hence his failure

Stick to the week in week out analysis and Stay out of football or better still ask coogar before you post anything
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 12:26am On Dec 04, 2012
nateevs:

That's just plain childish mate. I was thinking we could have a mature discussion here.
For many of the spats we have on here, I still had the humility to say in my post that Ibime is a very intelligent poster.
For you to come back with me being angry about what not is way out of line.
Ninja why are you being salty about this? I even put two smileys to show that it was said in good spirit
It was just my opinion so I don't know why you dey form Adams Oshiomhole for here

nateevs:
The reason why I tackled your post was in reference to you asking us to pay homage. Then going ahead to qualify the depth of the ingenuity with a proverb.
Someone has to say it's OTT stuff. Especially as Ibime, though very astute, has got an awful long very very wrong.

Are you the only Chelsea fan here? If you no wan pay homage na by force?
Even Mystikal said only Ibime is making sense here those where his words not mine

Ahh so you are the one that hasn't got an awful lot very very wrong right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:32am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu:
Jose Mourinho played 4-3-3 in Inter. Who were the wingers? Etoo, Pandev?

your problem is you don't know when to give up - until you force me into shoving you into a quicksand.....chelsea in the first 2 seasons under mourinho operated a 4-3-3 formation. in 06/07, sheva and ballack arrived and mourinho had to abandon 4-3-3 to fit in shevchenko.....

this was an excerpt of the match report that day....

No matter where they stand at the end of the campaign, United will lead Chelsea in popularity charts. They delivered the entertainment, while Jose Mourinho's side made do with inspiring a sense of foreboding among their enemies. For a club of such intimidating means, the footballers, all the same, were scrappy.

Mourinho even had to abandon his preferred strategy for this campaign. The trio of Michael Essien, Michael Ballack and Frank Lampard that he stations in front of Claude Makelele were too narrow, too liable to be caught up in the snarl and shove of the contest.

Arjen Robben came on and hardly delighted his boss. Mourinho even walked to the edge of the technical area to bawl and gesticulate when the Dutchman knocked a pass out of play, but the winger opened out Chelsea's approach. Essien did even more in that regard once Geremi was removed and the Ghanaian went to right-back.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:37am On Dec 04, 2012
A-40:

Ninja why are you being salty about this? I even put two smileys to show that it was said in good spirit
It was just my opinion so I don't know why you dey form Adams Oshiomhole for here

Are you the only Chelsea fan here? If you no wan pay homage na by force?
Even Mystikal said only Ibime is making sense here those where his words not mine

Ahh so you are the one that hasn't got an awful lot very very wrong right?

It's become apparent that you and I cannot have a conversation.
Do I have to keep explaining this to you?

What is the difference between what Mystical said and I saying Ibime is a very intelligent poster and gets many things right?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:42am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: Every opinion you had are always baseless and always waiting for someone to come back it up.

Lack of conviction below

Last week we heard Only Torres can save torres, Few days later after coogar posted it became, the players are not working with torres hence his failure

Stick to the week in week out analysis and Stay out of football or better still ask coogar before you post anything

dayokanu, explain to us how chelsea deployed 4-3-3 using ballack, lampard, makelele and essien? you accuse nateevs of goofing - but you have a professorship in the art of chatting nonsense about tactical formation....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 12:46am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: Every opinion you had are always baseless and always waiting for someone to come back it up.

Lack of conviction below

Follow your own conviction and back yourself up.

How does starts = games?
When did I say Hazard has 29 starts for Chelsea?
Can you verify that 9 untouchables play in Jose's team WEEK IN WEEK OUT?
Can you verify that Chelsea played a 4-3-3 against United?

Answer.

-------------------------------------------------------

It is evident once again that you have no back up for your claim and you are hiding again.
The moment you smell an opening, you are here with a link.

No stats can back up your claim.
How did JM play 9 untouchables in his team week in week out?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 12:51am On Dec 04, 2012
Like i told you clutching onto "Week in Week out" Isn't football analysis. When it comes to the real thing you are always found wanting\

For now stick to your "week in week out" analysis or "Starts vs Games"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:53am On Dec 04, 2012
dayo is a toad.....
as at 2006, he still relied on what complete football magazine and that sports guy on ogbc radio used to tell him. he lacked the tactical nous and he's not conversant with the premier league then. only a nincompoop would even think jose mourinho would fit makelele, ballack, essien and lampard in a 4-3-3 formation!

another evidence.....

Match details

Man United (4-4-2): Van der Sar; Neville, Ferdinand, Vidic, Heinze; Ronaldo (Fletcher, 85), Carrick, Scholes, Giggs; Rooney, Saha (O’Shea 85).
Subs: Evra, Silvestre, Kuszczak (g).
Booked: Carrick.

Chelsea (4-1-3-2) : Cudicini; Geremi (Robben h-t), Carvalho, Terry, A Cole; Makelele; Essien, Ballack (Ferreira 90), Lampard; Drogba, Shevchenko (J Cole 74).
Subs: Boulahrouz, Hilario (g).

Booked: Makelele, Drogba, A Cole.
Man of the match: Rio Ferdinand (Manchester United).
Referee: H Webb (Yorkshire).

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/2351168/Chelsea-celebrate-their-turning-point.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:53am On Dec 04, 2012
dayokanu: Like i told you clutching onto "Week in Week out" Isn't football analysis. When it comes to the real thing you are always found wanting\

For now stick to your "week in week out" analysis or "Starts vs Games"

Clutching at straws eh!
The obvious thing you do when you have no answer.

You spent the entire night yesterday telling how I posted August instead of July. I told you I admitted my error. You rode on it till the early hours of the morning. Now you complain about clutching at straws? How you never feel embarrassed beats my imagination.

Poor you! If only there was a link to acquit you of sheer stooopidity, we would have seen bold fonts on here and a barrage of insults. However, there's none.

You are misinforming people. That JM fit 9 untouchables into his squad every week. Peddling false info and stats and presenting it as facts.

When I tell you it is tactically impossible to fit those 4 players into a JM 4-3-3, you argued and rushed to the internet because you assumed you found an outlet. I called you out immediately, instead of apologizing that you rushed to conclude, you are hiding. All because you saw the squad list. Yet you talk about "the real thing" . . . Are you forking kidding me?

This is simple display of tactical nous where it matters and you already fumbled. Yet you talk about the real thing. What phucking real thing? I didn't even need to think it twice. I called it immediately while you were busy celebrating with bold fonts. Now it's all gone quiet.

And you beg me not to clutch at straws.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 190theclown: 7:35am On Dec 04, 2012
I remember sayin fa cup and capital one cup 4 chelsea

We are enroute
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by A40(m): 10:31am On Dec 04, 2012
nateevs:

It's become apparent that you and I cannot have a conversation.
Do I have to keep explaining this to you?

What is the difference between what Mystical said and I saying Ibime is a very intelligent poster and gets many things right?
Oga swerve!! I resemble babe ni? Abi I tell you say I wan follow you get conversation
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2012
coogar: jose and del bosque were not sacked for their poor performance - it's simply boardroom politics.....di matteo was sacked for his poor performance on the pitch!

Little Wonder my Instinct keep sounding it Out Clear that this Moof Is a Clown!

What Led to Jose Leaving On Mutual Understanding? Cos he Was denied the Power to Call the Shots at Chelsea Abi?

We drew Blackburn and Rosenberg at home some days to his Axe. . .aint that bad enough to Show Jose the Exit door in a terrain Roman breathes?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 12:52am On Dec 05, 2012
El Guapo:

Little Wonder my Instinct keep sounding it Out Clear that this Moof Is a Clown!
What Led to Jose Leaving On Mutual Understanding? Cos he Was denied the Power to Call the Shots at Chelsea Abi?

We drew Blackburn and Rosenberg at home some days to his Axe. . .aint that bad enough to Show Jose the Exit door in a terrain Roman breathes?

this anorexic centipede just loves to seek attention....,
were you born feet first? so 2 home draws got mourinho sacked? you mean jose never drew twice @ stamford bridge in the first 2 seasons of his career @ chelsea?

if the moderators trim this section to 100 posters based on their intellect, you would not be among.....you are so much of a bïtch if you run away from home, you would come back pregnant! if you stand close to bluediva in a photo-shoot, the scenario would look like a stereotypical lesbian relationship!

get the fück out of here, you this mumu version of larry izamoje!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 05, 2012
Anuofia I made mention of names that are nowhere near Footballing Powerhouse.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:11am On Dec 05, 2012
El Guapo: Anuofia I made mention of names that are nowhere near Footballing Powerhouse.

shut up your stinking mouth with your faggöt fonts......you post like a whöre! i dunno how chamotex can actually allow a male poster to use this coloured fonts. you seek attention so much because without the coloured fonts, no one would pay any attention to your gibberish! you make me sick......
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 05, 2012
coogar:

shut up your stinking mouth with your faggöt fonts......you post like a whöre! i dunno how chamotex can actually allow a male poster to use this coloured fonts. you seek attention so much because without the coloured fonts, no one would pay any attention to your gibberish! you make me sick......

IF u've got Probs with the Fonts then there's a Way Out for ya Mate ------> GO ScRew Ya LovePeddler MommA!

Retard ITK!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 1:20am On Dec 05, 2012
El Guapo:

IF u've got Probs with the Fonts then there's a Way Out for ya Mate ------> GO ScRew Ya LovePeddler MommA!

Retard ITK!

son of a thousand fathers!
stiffen your middle finger and sit on it, you homoerotic zoophile!

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2012
CFC has a 90% chance of being kicked out today.
Winning the Europa cup doesn't sound so bad either. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Yustash001(m), islamics(m), AirBay, amodu(m), rooftops, Elnino4ladies and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.