Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,952 members, 7,963,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11258661 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (20010) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:46pm On May 10, 2012
BlueDiva: It's getting to that time again when there will be nothing to watch at weekends.
How will i survive? cry

I really hate those times you know.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 10, 2012
nateevs:

Perhaps the Euros will compensate a little.
It's just one month though.

As for the Olympics, not my thing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2012
The awards for tonight are Young Player, Goal of the Season, Players Player and Player of the Year. Also a special award as well
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:23pm On May 10, 2012
PLAYER OF THE SEASON IS:

JUAN MATAAAAAAAA

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2012
PLAYERS' PLAYER OF THE YEAR:

RAMIRES

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 10:32pm On May 10, 2012
Ramires, Woah. Ramires, Woah. He scored a wonder goal. Now Pep is on the dole. Ramires, Woah. Ramires, Woah. #CFC #GoalOfTheSeason

GOAL OF THE SEASON:

RAMIRES VS BARCELONA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by chelseabmw(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2012
LUCAS PIAZON YOUNG PLAYER OF THE YEAR!!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MeGaStReEt: 11:41pm On May 10, 2012
The Kenyan born Ramires is my player of the Season
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:09am On May 11, 2012
Chelsea have revved up their preparations for the Champions League final... by welcoming an F1 car into their training ground.

Before you start worrying that owner Roman Abramovich's spending has gone mad, we should point out that it is all down to the club's recent tie-up with Sauber.
The Blues agreed a partnership with the Switzerland-based Formula One outfit to share various commercial opportunities.

And Chelsea roped in their first-team squad to pose by the car at their Cobham training ground on Thursday morning.

The club crest will appear on Sauber's cars driven by Sergio Perez and Kamui Kobayashi - starting with Sunday's Spanish Grand Prix. That is where they hope to build on the 31 points they have already picked up this season.

Read more:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2142303/Chelsea-players-pose-Sauber-F1-car.html#ixzz1uXhcnJlR cool cool cool

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 5:30pm On May 11, 2012
We have no recognisable centre half fit or half fit for the final. How do you think we will line up.
I don't even know if Bertrand is registered for the Champions league
It's beginning to look like

Cech
Ferreira, ------Bosingwa-----, Cole, ------Bertrand (or whoever)
Mikel, --------Merreillis
Mata----Lampard-----Kalou
------Drogba--------

We can also consider the possibility of Essien in one of the defensive roles maybe as RB
Or Malouda as LB?

I nor just know. It's already looking like humongous task....Ribery and Robben must be rubbing their hands together and salivating like Rabid dogs at the prospect of defiling Chelsea come next Saturday.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 11, 2012
mufasa: We have no recognisable centre half fit or half fit for the final. How do you think we will line up.
I don't even know if Bertrand is registered for the Champions league
It's beginning to look like

Cech
Ferreira, ------Bosingwa-----, Cole, ------Bertrand (or whoever)
Mikel, --------Merreillis
Mata----Lampard-----Kalou
------Drogba--------

We can also consider the possibility of Essien in one of the defensive roles maybe as RB
Or Malouda as LB?

I nor just know. It's already looking like humongous task....Ribery and Robben must be rubbing their hands together and salivating like Rabid dogs at the prospect of defiling Chelsea come next Saturday.

He is suspended.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:08pm On May 11, 2012
BlueDiva:
He is suspended.

bluediva - mrs di matteo.
how's weekend in las gidi? are you going to munich
for the champions league final?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 6:14pm On May 11, 2012
Any news on Luiz and cahill?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:31pm On May 11, 2012
dayokanu: Any news on Luiz and cahill?

brotherly.......... for ur mind u don dey expect trophy abi? grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:48am On May 12, 2012
bluediva - mrs di matteo.
how's weekend in las gidi? are you going to munich
for the champions league final?

Weekend is always groovy, you know Lag na.
If you sponsor an all expense paid trip i'll go na. wink

Any news on Luiz and cahill?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2143190/Gary-Cahill-David-Luiz-winning-fitness-battles.html
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by azpekuliar: 7:55am On May 12, 2012
nateevs:

Well the summer transfer wheeling and dealing would soon be upon us. Something I like to kip up with.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2012
@dayokanu
don't be too happy like the barca fans ....we can do it again!

@bluediva
the olympics is my best competition after world cup. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2012
when is the date the chelsea ladies play their F.A CUP finals ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 8:56am On May 12, 2012
BlueDiva:

He is suspended.

Merreillis suspended too. Na wa.

Intact we can as well dash the cup to Bayern already.

So Essien plays a deep holding with Mikel.

He can be set on Robben and Mikel on Ribery.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 1:36am On May 13, 2012
Anyone else watched how Dortmund destroyed Bayern 5-2? We are not Dortmund but Bayern certainly have major weaknesses.

I bet Dayo is already quaking in his 'dunlop slippers'
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 13, 2012
We might just shock the world.
I like our underdog status.

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:45pm On May 13, 2012
am not watching chelsea match ...scores pls
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mykali(m): 6:34pm On May 13, 2012
i think we won 2-1
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 9:40pm On May 13, 2012
Game ended 2-1

Lukaku was great today. He is a different kind of Drogba lol.

Should have been left on for Longer. RDM was trying to give DD some farewell minutes at Stamford bridge.

Anyways Drogba should either accept a 1 year extension or he can kiss Chelsea Goodbye. He needs to move on and Chelsea needs to move on. Irrespective if he scores a brace in Germany.

The others that should be moved on - Malouda, Ferreira, Essien (decent bid i will sell him).

Congrats to Man City for giving us neutrals a spectacle to behold today, i wonder how the fans felt.
Some guy was actually agitated on TV when they were down and losing.

Tevez was the weakest link today.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 7:12am On May 14, 2012
I could only imagine the emotions. I could not see the game as I only listened to all the commentary on 5live on my way to Newcastle.
I heard that at 4 minutes into time added on, some City fans were already crying.

I had my hands on my head at times, even though I was driving thinking City had blown it yet again.
I don't think I had heard commentators scream like that before when Aguero scored.
The Untd game finished before the City one and they were reportedly celebrating.

I wish I could see the despair on their faces when Fergie got the news City had scored a 3rd.

Amazing stuff.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 8:27am On May 14, 2012
At least now I can watch EPL next season cos had Manure won the title...I'd have to suspend my 'membership'. grin

Anyways, them boys won yesterday. Lukaku should be the future for Chelsea.

Its Bayern Munich next. Roll on to 19th May 2012.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 14, 2012
Malouda Joins the Growing List of Casualities ahead of the Champions League Final Showdown - Do i Really seem Bothered? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 14, 2012
Wow. . .what can i say?
Thank u Mancity.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 1:41pm On May 14, 2012
good performance by Lukaku and bertrand,we are in champions league mood now , wish chelsea f.c the best of luck..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 14, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2012
Chelsea still being linked heavily with Givanildo Vieira De Souza.
Many even claiming he's agreed to join Chelsea.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 9:27pm On May 14, 2012
^^ You couldn't just type "Hulk", Nateevs Eduardo Perriera Dos Santos cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (20010) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MeniMeni, airmark(m), Singapore1(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.