Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,460 members, 7,961,423 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 03:37 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11245158 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19795) (19796) (19797) (19798) (19799) (19800) (19801) ... (20003) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:08pm On Aug 19
Enzo5:
I understand the annoyance is due to the high transfer fee but that's not Enzo Fernandez fault, changing managers every time is what makes it look like Enzo is not the same player. Enzo makes tackles as well, the loss is painful but the season is just beginning please let us watch patiently

The main thing is for him to improve his physicality, he makes attempt at tackles and presses but they are just weak compare to when he came newly or when he was at benfica.
Chelsea vs Liverpool
Westham vs Chelsea
Leicester vs Chelsea
This are matches I can recall that Enzo balled both offensively and defensively.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 3:09pm On Aug 19
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 3:12pm On Aug 19
BlewMahn:
Look at this soft ass shot. This nigga was trying not to hurt the ball

The softness of the shot was not the most annoying part, it was the delay before taking that shot. After the first dropping of shoulder , the next thing was to hit the ball.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:30pm On Aug 19
BlewMahn:

Na lie cheesy

He balled for River, Argentina and Benfica. He also balled under Potter/Lampard.

He just became rubbish last season.
Same enzo fernandes ?

At least you saw where I said he was very good for Argentina ,I didn’t say anything about river plate ,but man he wasn’t just there for benfica abeg ,nothing special

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 3:31pm On Aug 19
airmark:

I hope you didn't refer to Fraudiola as the greatest coach, where Ancelotti is not dead.

Conte is without his preferred Striker yet, so slow your roll.

Cuntay met Osimehn one of the best striker in the league and still complaining he doesn't have a striker

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 3:35pm On Aug 19
kingBolton:

The softness of the shot was not the most annoying part, it was the delay before taking that shot. After the first dropping of shoulder , the next thing was to hit the ball.

There is nothing to show this guy has learnt his lessons and turned a new leaf, if the owner likes let them put their faith in this bomboclaat. The worse was him trying a funny backheel to cucurella.

His major aim now as a struggling footballer is to try to make right decisions, all this dribbling and backheels won't help his case.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by rooftops: 3:36pm On Aug 19
kingBolton:

Werey play ball and he still wan clatter himself to the ground grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 4:23pm On Aug 19
Vischy:

Leave am make him dey stan Enzo for nairaland,Donstan and havertz9 don disappear grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 5:14pm On Aug 19
Ibime una don sign Felix while your Gallagher goes back to tico, Happy hate watching in advance cheesy grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblemm: 5:43pm On Aug 19
Felix done deal,6 years contract
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by obonujoker(m): 5:44pm On Aug 19
Joao Felix.

Another Benfica Gbajue 😂

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19
BlewMahn:

Hazard cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19
Ballzproblemm:
Felix done deal,6 years contract
this one go hard to offload o

8 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 5:59pm On Aug 19
Joao felix ti de grin

Ibime your hate watch this season will be interesting but you go collect L sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by swiz123(m): 6:05pm On Aug 19
andrewbaba44:
Joao felix ti de grin

Ibime your hate watch this season will be interesting but you go collect L sha

We have prepared our attack and defensive arguments.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by sterlingD(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19
kingBolton:

Na where this player go learn football?If l be the coach l fit vex enter field go beat this player angry
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dostr4(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19
swiz123:

We have prepared our attack and defensive arguments.
No excuses, no xG nonsense.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:42pm On Aug 19
hensben:
Palmer just started playing a week ago after summer break.
LOL
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:43pm On Aug 19
airmark:

Android17, come out with your glock.
Is that person a City fan? If not, why would I care about his opinion?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Android17: 6:44pm On Aug 19
Enzo5:
one of the many opportunities to equalize the game yesterday
It was not an opportunity to equalize. Jackson was offside before he received the ball. Same thing you guys kept saying here after the 1-1 draw yet the only chances CFC should have scored from were all offside and would have been ruled out.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Unlimited22: 6:58pm On Aug 19
Oya nau

Joao Félix

Let us see if this administration will favour you and your family.

Victor Osimhen now, please, for the love of God.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 7:00pm On Aug 19
Richarlisson benched.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 7:30pm On Aug 19
andrewbaba44:

Same enzo fernandes ?

At least you saw where I said he was very good for Argentina ,I didn’t say anything about river plate ,but man he wasn’t just there for benfica abeg ,nothing special

Nahhh he was good for Benfica. Very good. Him and Florentino Luis formed one of the most formidable midfield partnerships in Portugal, and dare I say in Europe at the time, even though it was short lived. I was singing his praises even before the world cup began. He was named Portuguese league midfielder of the month for like three months if I remember correctly. Most of these complaints did not exist under Potter/Lampard. In fact, many people were saying he would go on to justify his price tag. He finished second in the voting for the club's player of the season, despite arriving in January.

All these problems we see now started at some point last season. I thought he was going to light up the league after that masterclass against Liverpool, but asides some fantastic performances here and there, it's been a shambles.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Griffon: 7:46pm On Aug 19
35m for Felix is an absolute steal.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 7:53pm On Aug 19
At least, Felix is finally free from loaning here and there cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:29pm On Aug 19
See wetin Vlahovic miss, damn.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlewMahn: 8:31pm On Aug 19
Porro opens the scoring. It's been coming. Nice ball Maddison.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 8:41pm On Aug 19
raumdeuter:

All of them that attacked me when I told them Enzo is a weakling and worse than Jorginho where dem dey today

Dem say na Caicedo he needs, later na Lavia he need

quarter of a billion midfield na him be this?

Lol...
All the things Jorginho was criticized for, Enzo did times 10.

I watched Kovacic goal ystdy and I so cringe wondering how both Caicedo and Enzo(esp) behaved like that. Enzo own was even worse cos he just pretended as if he wanted to duel Kova. That was shameful defending from both.

But if it was Jorginho, I'm certain by now dem for don dey torchlight that nonsense Enzo did shamelessly

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 8:58pm On Aug 19
Vlahovic sha.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 9:00pm On Aug 19
BlewMahn:

Right words cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by akwesenana: 9:05pm On Aug 19
Thiago Motta is a really good coach.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:05pm On Aug 19
akwesenana:
Vlahovic sha.

No way! Vlahovic missed a good chance? You don't say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19795) (19796) (19797) (19798) (19799) (19800) (19801) ... (20003) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.