Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,584 members, 7,961,937 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 05:09 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19802) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11249667 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19799) (19800) (19801) (19802) (19803) (19804) (19805) ... (20006) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lordfalcao(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20
FBS:
Felix is a very good player, not sure why it's not exactly happening for him but he will come good if he eventually does join the team.

10 Goals or assist or pre-assist go happen. cheesy

Breathe easy. Mascara football will do the magic.
where is popiziano that use to look for pre assist of Jorginho
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20
andrewbaba44:

If you see fake news from fake page e no suppose hard you know ,but carry on the agenda .
Na every time e day pain you if them troll Barca
We know na parody account of your club push the news but anytime Barca and brokeness come to play e they always funny and get some kind sweetness for trolling 😋 😋
Those years na Messi no make trolling Barca sweet
So manage am like that
Fans tribe even do video for it
https://x.com/FansTribeHQ/status/1825850082404471237?t=HOgcYxQoD-xeP6OWKVW7yQ&s=19

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by FBS: 12:44pm On Aug 20
drisham:

Cos that's literally what they are meant for

To wipe😂😂
Exactomento cheesy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:
So na true deco made such proposal 🤣🤣🤣
Barca suppose sack the idiot for making such mumu decision
Now sapalona have to balance up for ferran deal

But the werey no rate rodri at all to think of swapping him for gundogan

There's no way it's true 😂😂

But e funny sha
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20
drisham:

There's no way it's true 😂😂

But e funny sha
Exactly this is what I am telling Andrew
Even though it's false it's still funny
Whoever starts this rumour really hate Barca🤣🤣

That was how they started the story of Barca not able to feed la masia kids because of brokeness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 12:51pm On Aug 20
Vischy:

How.many times will they tell you guys that Palmer best position is No 10.

Palmer scores and assists easily from 10 than any other player.

Felix - Palmer - Neto
Mudryk - nkunku - madueke

And how many times will you watch Maresca and realizes he uses a double 10 when attacking and the right back turns into a winger ? Did you watch the last 30 minutes of the inter match ? 3 -2 -4- 1.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20
Andrew before we start another rumour

Is it true Barca can't register olmo unless gundogan leaves because of salary?

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 12:56pm On Aug 20
bisqit:
Who is he displacing?
Sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20
Hold the werey for neck. No let am run commot grin
andrewbaba44:

If e easy hazard for get am for Laliga
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 1:30pm On Aug 20
Amigoss:

He went 365 days without a goal for epl sha in his prime...

Lmao
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 1:32pm On Aug 20
Joao Felix has completed his medical at Chelsea. (@SkySportsLyall) #CFC
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Whizlight(m): 1:58pm On Aug 20
Anybody is an upgrade to Jackson

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:37pm On Aug 20
Jodera:

Lol...
All the things Jorginho was criticized for, Enzo did times 10.

I watched Kovacic goal ystdy and I so cringe wondering how both Caicedo and Enzo(esp) behaved like that. Enzo own was even worse cos he just pretended as if he wanted to duel Kova. That was shameful defending from both.

But if it was Jorginho, I'm certain by now dem for don dey torchlight that nonsense Enzo did shamelessly
You guys cap nonsense here..

On this board, Enzo Fernandez have been called fraud by Chelsea fans

Jorginho was weakling and rightly got called out. Enzo is behaving like him and 90% of Chelsea fans on this board have called him out. Keep fooling yourself
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:38pm On Aug 20
kingBolton:
Neto / Mudryk
Nkunku / Felix
Palmer / Madueke
Hmmm
When are they selling or loaning that mudryk sef?

They should take that Number 10 from him and give it to Palmer ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20
Jodera:

Lol...
All the things Jorginho was criticized for, Enzo did times 10.

I watched Kovacic goal ystdy and I so cringe wondering how both Caicedo and Enzo(esp) behaved like that. Enzo own was even worse cos he just pretended as if he wanted to duel Kova. That was shameful defending from both.

But if it was Jorginho, I'm certain by now dem for don dey torchlight that nonsense Enzo did shamelessly

Calm down bro

We've been dragging Enzo since first half on Sunday

Even blue man and unlimited22 has requested he be shipped to saudi
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:49pm On Aug 20
andrewbaba44:

If you see fake news from fake page e no suppose hard you know ,but carry on the agenda .
So Una favorite "Managing Barca" and "Universal Barca" are now fake pages + Gerard Romero 😂😂
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Sportsweb: 2:51pm On Aug 20
Who's Ivan Toney?

Jackson continue your role jare
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 3:09pm On Aug 20
Sportsweb:
So Una favorite "Managing Barca" and "Universal Barca" are now fake pages + Gerard Romero 😂😂

Favorite for who ?

You see Gerard Romero report that gundogan was offered in exchanged for Rodri ,like you take your eyes see when Romero report am ?

Even fabrizio wey carry all gundogan news no see am carry ,Okay ooo ,believe what ever you like
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by afrodoc2: 3:41pm On Aug 20
BlueRayDick:
Anytime I remember how Donjazzet dragged Abrahamovic and his "blood money" , then see what the club has become under Holy Bohely's clean money ; I go just burst laugh grin

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 3:56pm On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:
Andrew before we start another rumour

Is it true Barca can't register olmo unless gundogan leaves because of salary?
Yes, the other options Barça tried to eject either refused to go or had injury problems so gundo was the club's next sacrificial lamb through the media, the wage bill is crazy

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On Aug 20
Kilishihunter:

Yes, the other options Barça tried to eject either refused to go or had injury problems so gundo was the club's next sacrificial lamb through the media, the wage bill is crazy
How many years will they continue this put and withdrawal method
Sapalona🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Jodera: 4:08pm On Aug 20
drisham:

Calm down bro

We've been dragging Enzo since first half on Sunday

Even blue man and unlimited.22 has requested he be shipped to saudi

Alright bro
It's no ish boss cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 4:13pm On Aug 20
iamoyindamola:

How many years will they continue this put and withdrawal method
Sapalona🤣🤣🤣
Maybe till next season when Lewandowski or other top earners leave or the revenue from the new camp nou is added to the club earnings next year but for now it's not looking good
Edu fit help us by buying ferran Torres sha grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 4:18pm On Aug 20
Whizlight:
Anybody is an upgrade to Jackson
if Chelsea get £30m for Lukaku and buy ivan for £45m, that's the type of deal they do this days but is ivan an inform top striker. I would accept him instead of starting Jackson every game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by andrewbaba44: 4:51pm On Aug 20
I remember when almost everyone here said mancity are winning because they are spending money

Now e don reach time wey Chelsea don spend pass that same mancity everybody don enter ghost mode grin

I fear who no fear una sha

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by kingBolton: 5:06pm On Aug 20
This was our on ball formation against city...

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 5:10pm On Aug 20
bisqit:
Jackson is supposed to be playing in division two. Chelsea is not his level. Airmark

I was called names by those who couldn't see 'beyond their noses'.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20
Kilishihunter:

Maybe till next season when Lewandowski or other top earners leave or the revenue from the new camp nou is added to the club earnings next year but for now it's not looking good
Edu fit help us by buying ferran Torres sha grin
Na Chelsea they buy everybody, Una suppose dan advertise him to them
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by bisqit: 5:30pm On Aug 20
andrewbaba44:
I remember when almost everyone here said mancity are winning because they are spending money

Now e don reach time wey Chelsea don spend pass that same mancity everybody don enter ghost mode grin

I fear who no fear una sha
Have you paid all your ex players you are owing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ijustwantto(m): 5:34pm On Aug 20
Comrade, u enta ghost mode abi u no enter ghost mode
Na simple question he ask. ☺️
bisqit:
Have you paid all your ex players you are owing?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ballzproblem2: 5:42pm On Aug 20
sell on clause for Gallagher,no add ons for Felix.sweet deal.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Enzo5: 6:03pm On Aug 20
Ballzproblem2:
sell on clause for Gallagher,no add ons for Felix.sweet deal.
Gallagher+ 3m is what Felix fee is, hear there's sell on fee for Felix as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (19799) (19800) (19801) (19802) (19803) (19804) (19805) ... (20006) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Agwadi, WhoDeyHause, Debroslink, agrovick(m), Ibunkun1(m), dostr4(m), swiz123(m), nateevs(m), DumaEmpire(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.