Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,926 members, 7,962,952 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:07 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (19809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11257956 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19806) (19807) (19808) (19809) (19810) (19811) (19812) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:28am On Aug 22
nateevs:
Airmark talking about a player wrongly backed by someone. Funny.

Airmark spent one full season telling us how Vlahovic should have been signed by Poch. Now he's removed this one from his long list of strikers that should be signed.

Before then, it was Bellotti this, Bellotti that..... Now he wants this to disappear the affiliation like we didn't all see it. And he's talking about someone backing the wrong player. grin grin grin

As always, I leave this part to Dayo and Lordfalcao grin grin grin They have a list.

grin

Anyone on my list was/is better than Jackson, the wastepipe.

The primary function of a striker is to score goals. We have already got enough midfielders and no room for one yeye Jackson to leave the box and be forming activity in the midfield.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by airmark(m): 11:34am On Aug 22
nateevs:

So with one picture, you argue that you support Sterling being banished for not making the right decisions in front of goal - for instance, passing the ball to Jackson for a tap in. But at the same time, you use the same picture to praise him for having the gumption of not passing to Jackson, because he knew Jackson will not score. grin grin grin grin

Citadel of Airmark. Anywhere the spirit leads.

I watched almost all the matches that Sterling featured in, last season. I didn't use one single picture to conclude as you erroneously believed. The conclusion was even done more than a year ago and Pochettino was foolish not to have done the needful.

We need to take tough decision on Jackson and get an upgrade before the window closes. We need to put the attack in a near perfect condition and Jackson must not be our main striker going forward.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:09pm On Aug 22
NinjaMetahuman:
I wonder why they had to bring back this Felix though..

Makes no sense.
way cheaper than sterling better dribbler not so much better finisher than sterling though but majorly the cheaper wages and he is 5yrs younger than sterling
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:13pm On Aug 22
NinjaMetahuman:
anyone is currently better than sterling. Man lost his passion.

But why Felix and such long term contract too?

May be they are hoping for one good season and quickly cash out or something.
quickly cash out lol, who them don cash out for since 2 seasons now

Let's see if they can cash out on sterling, they haven't even sold Lukaku nor offloaded bums like kepa
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 12:30pm On Aug 22
Sportsweb:
Jack is not dragged enough
city's team success covers a lot of things example is Foden and Doku.

When Chelsea plays like a team players like Rudiger and O
Jorginho turn to super starts when they don't they are attacked now look at them playing in other clubs that play as a team. Jack that's worse than sterling still shined in that city
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ItGeek(m): 12:53pm On Aug 22
While moving players on is necessary, the current approach is creating bad blood. There are better ways to do this without causing all this drama. I believe that Maresca isn’t fully in control of these decisions, with the club chiefs driving the process. Even players currently favored by Maresca might worry that they could be treated the same way in the future.

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Oasis007(m): 1:06pm On Aug 22
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 1:12pm On Aug 22
MorataFC:

You can't be a true Chelsea fan and be thrilled about the signing of Raheem Sterling, I was one of the first to speak out against his move to Chelsea, which is why I jokingly call him 'Extra Tyre'
Is everything alright at home sir?

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by TrebleChamp(m): 1:13pm On Aug 22
Chelshit want to sign Scamcho to replace Sterling, a good move in my opinion...

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 2:30pm On Aug 22
Skimpledawg:

Is everything alright at home sir?
meaning?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Skimpledawg(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22
MorataFC:
meaning?
You quoted the wrong post. Please check.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:35pm On Aug 22
😎

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Derumklala12(m): 2:37pm On Aug 22
Trevor012:
God of football must you break record everywhere 🙏
After conquering football he wants sho sho media 😤

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by drisham(m): 2:51pm On Aug 22
Actually have to hope and pray this team gels

The amount of talent we have currently is actually insane
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:19pm On Aug 22
David Orstein said Chelsea want Osimhen on loan

Fabrizio reported Chelsea are not moving for a loan, his manager states Osimhen won't move for a loan, a loan is not being discussed

David with his usual we will see who lied

Fabrizio Romano 😁 Chelsea only want Osimhen on loan in the final days of the window 😂🤣🤣
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by BlueAngel444: 3:22pm On Aug 22
Raheem Sterling, in a few short days, has gone from being a “leader” (the word used by Chelsea on their website) and “an important player” (the phrase used by Maresca) to being someone who will not play and not his kind of “winger”.

[@JBurtTelegraph]

🤔 Who is now lying

1 Like

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:01pm On Aug 22
Skimpledawg:

No need to misinterpret me, My previous response was actually backing up your statement, not going against it. I'm criticizing the people who think Sterling's signing was a good move, not you. We're on the same wavelength.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AirBere: 4:04pm On Aug 22
Skimpledawg:

You didn't understand him. He quoted you in order to agree with you. This is what I think because I do same sometimes
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by MorataFC: 4:05pm On Aug 22
AirBere:

You didn't understand him. He quoted you in order to agree with you. This is what I think because I do same sometimes
Thank you.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Trevor012(m): 4:08pm On Aug 22
Derumklala12:

After conquering football he wants sho sho media 😤
Ok
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 4:52pm On Aug 22
popizaino:
Maybe Felix might come good under Maresca. Just maybe.
Since them hold your blockos for poch, you begin dey use maybe

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by timbros(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22
zeusis:

Since them hold your blockos for poch, you begin dey use maybe

Once bitten.... grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dammywapes(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22
Do one need vpn to stream match on soccer 808 guys ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by raumdeuter: 5:29pm On Aug 22
airmark:

Man city didn't score more than 2 goals. Jorgensen should be used and with Tosin and Reece returning, we can compete.

That is because Cty took the game as a training exercise. If they took you serious you will chop 9

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Aug 22
Someone pls do a topic for today's Chelsea conference league match and tag me ASAP. Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by zeusis(m): 6:11pm On Aug 22
timbros:

Once bitten.... grin
grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by maidaboi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 22

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:20pm On Aug 22
airmark:

Eating like elephant and working like sloth, shouldn't be tolerated.

I want to know what they want to do to Mudryk and Madueke. I don't mind if we sell one of them and get a prolific striker.

I can't imagine at the end of TW, Nottingham forest, Aston Villa, Newcastle, Spurs, boasting of a quality striker than Chelsea.
lol

All me I want is another hazard and Costa type of combination again with fabregas in the middle. Not pantzo.

I wonder if we are ever gonna get that again.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:21pm On Aug 22
BlueAngel444:
way cheaper than sterling better dribbler not so much better finisher than sterling though but majorly the cheaper wages and he is 5yrs younger than sterling
based on what stat?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by NinjaMetahuman: 6:21pm On Aug 22
BlueAngel444:
quickly cash out lol, who them don cash out for since 2 seasons now

Let's see if they can cash out on sterling, they haven't even sold Lukaku nor offloaded bums like kepa
you forgot Saudi? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by reccy(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22
dominique:
Someone pls do a topic for today's Chelsea conference league match and tag me ASAP. Thanks

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Kilishihunter: 6:33pm On Aug 22
dominique:
Shame will not allow any of them do it, Europa conference league in big 2024, Tufia grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19806) (19807) (19808) (19809) (19810) (19811) (19812) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.