Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,951 members, 7,963,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 12:31 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11258638 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (20009) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2012
ritchboy: ^^ You couldn't just type "Hulk", Nateevs Eduardo Perriera Dos Santos cheesy

I'm sorry I had to make it look unique . . grin grin grin

Trust me, one will only get to write that name a few times.

Don't be surprised also that if he signs, may Chelsea fans may not know his real name. cheesy cheesy
I bet you googled and found out . . "Crap! it's Hulk"
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 9:33pm On May 14, 2012
The summer has begun. Marca reporting that Chelsea has offered £15m + Torres for Falcao.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Ibime(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2012
I was heartened to discover that Sam Hutchinson is eligible for the UCL final.

So no dulling if Cahill doesnt make it!

Any thought of playing Bosingwa in CB should be jettisoned. Mario Gomez is the type of striker that would eat him for breakfast aerially.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2012
ritchboy: ^^ You couldn't just type "Hulk", Nateevs Eduardo Perriera Dos Santos cheesy

You suppose know their type. Wey go cram one huge word come dey use am in every sentence. e.g You are a concobility

nateevs: The summer has begun. Marca reporting that Chelsea has offered £15m + Torres for Falcao.

Best decision is to offload the dud. I am in agreement with Chelsea management on this.

Torres doesnt deserve a top club na Athletico Madrid and Liverpool be him level
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 3:12pm On May 15, 2012
Ibime: I was heartened to discover that Sam Hutchinson is eligible for the UCL final.

So no dulling if Cahill doesnt make it!

Any thought of playing Bosingwa in CB should be jettisoned. Mario Gomez is the type of striker that would eat him for breakfast aerially.

Hopefully both Cahill and Luiz wouldnt make it.

I want to see how much defensive skills Essien has developed in the last few seasons since 2007
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 5:32pm On May 15, 2012
@Nateevs
i was about asking that who the phock is Souza?!! but thanks to Witchboy's knowledge . . .so if its hulk hes highly welcome to the bridge he is going to be a force to reckon with in England!..
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2012
dayokanu:

Hopefully both Cahill and Luiz wouldnt make it.

I want to see how much defensive skills Essien has developed in the last few seasons since 2007

Cahill and Luiz trained today.
Meanwhile, who are u preparing to handle Drogba?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:45pm On May 15, 2012
dyabman: @Nateevs
i was about asking that who the phock is Souza?!! but thanks to Witchboy's knowledge . . .so if its hulk hes highly welcome to the bridge he is going to be a force to reckon with in England!..

witchboy's knowledge. that's contradictory.
you cannot mention ritchboy and knowledge in the same breath.
ritchboy = retardboy!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 8:53pm On May 15, 2012
@ritchboy
wow thats disheartening , what are you going to say to coogar's consummation about your retardation in this present world of globalisation and civilisation. . .huh ?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by nateevs(m): 8:56pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

witchboy's knowledge. that's contradictory.
you cannot mention ritchboy and knowledge in the same breath.
ritchboy = retardboy!

No way!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 8:56pm On May 15, 2012
dyabman: @ritchboy
wow thats disheartening , what are you going to say to coogar's consummation about your retardation in this present world of globalisation and civilisation. . .huh ?

dyabman, chelsea know what is at stake now.
you must beat bayern munich. i dunno how or
which way but failing to beat bayern means
no champions league next season.

so what's it gonna be?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 9:08pm On May 15, 2012
One word:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/194852[/img]

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar, care to explain why Dyabman is striking a pose in front of your under-garments? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 9:12pm On May 15, 2012
nateevs:
Cahill and Luiz trained today.
Meanwhile, who are u preparing to handle Drogba?

We would only worry about Drogba when the ball get to him. Watch Drogba strolling round the field for 90mins

Luiz and Cahill would have to deal with ROBBERY AND GOMEZ and test their fitness
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 9:17pm On May 15, 2012
ritchboy: One word:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/194852[/img]

LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coogar, care to explain why Dyabman is striking a pose in front of your under-garments? cheesy

ritchboy, you are a toad!
fecking hell, dyabman - your picture resurfaces again after 2 yrs.
i remember this pic winning an award then. those underpants look
like garments taken off corpses in the jungles of rwanda/congo republic.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 15, 2012
Hazard opts for Manchester.
He will decide between the red or blue next week.

If Chelsea don't win the final it's gonna be tough to attract any big name.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 15, 2012
coogar:

like garments taken off corpses in the jungles of rwanda/congo republic.

LOL. . .free Dyabman jor.
That was then,I'm sure he is cream de la cream now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 10:04pm On May 15, 2012
BlueDiva: Hazard opts for Manchester.
He will decide between the red or blue next week.

If Chelsea don't win the final it's gonna be tough to attract any big name.

i don't want him in man utd. he's another benzema in the making.
yann m'vila is the only talent i would steal from french league for now.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by AndreUweh(m): 10:18pm On May 15, 2012
Starting line-up in Munich this saturday.
Peter Cech
2. Jose Bosingwa
3. A. Cole.
4. J.M Obi
5. G.Cahill
6.D. Luiz
7. S. Kalou
8. M. Essien.
9. D. Drogba.
10. F. Lampard.
11. J. Mata
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 3:44am On May 16, 2012
ritchboy is a RE-TARD FOR REAL now i believe. .its not his fault really it is passed on to him. what an inheritance!
that picture is 5yrs old.
did i really posted that picture ? tongue tongue
@Coogar
have settled my mind already with Europa league and that might help us build a solid team for 2014 season..
but i believe and pray we win because we've got the chance also to do it ,it would be an interesting final or the most boring final ever.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 7:43am On May 16, 2012
There is a report in Portugal, coming from the massive Desporto website, that says (after being translated from Google): “The FC Porto’s Brazilian striker will start the season 2012/2013 in the London club Chelsea. Hulk already has an agreement with Chelsea. Hulk made ​​his last game with the jersey of FC Porto last Saturday in Vila do Conde. The team already knew FC Porto’s Brazilian decision to move from Porto to London……”

Now this is fantastic news if its true, and it will certainly spell the end of the road for Didier Drogba in the Chelsea team, BUT the whole world and his dog know that Porto have got a €100million euro buy-out clause in his contract.

According to the Porto boss Da Costa, Porto won’t reduce the price at all. “I say today what I said a year ago, I will do everything to keep Hulk at Porto,” Da Costa said. “I’m not interested in selling him.”

“Hulk has a price and we are not going to negotiate and accept an inferior price to that of his clause, our desire is for him to be in our squad next season.”

So if Desporto’s story is correct, does that mean that Chelsea have met the buyout clause?
undecided undecided
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 8:07am On May 16, 2012
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by lalaboi(m): 1:11pm On May 16, 2012
Sturridge misses out on the euros. . Not surprised, The ninja completely lost it in the second half of the season.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by mufasa(m): 5:16pm On May 16, 2012
lalaboi: Sturridge misses out on the euros. . Not surprised, The ninja completely lost it in the second half of the season.

Next season he will learn to put his team first. Dude needs to be told to cross all the time. I will take Welbeck over him any day
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 16, 2012
DS is an dummy, good for him.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by ritchboy(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2012
coogar:

like garments taken off corpses in the jungles of rwanda/congo republic

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 4:01am On May 17, 2012
will DS ever grow up , very un-serious boy maybe he needs to learn from HULK..

anyway either way WE MUST WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE OO, devil like am or not
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 18, 2012
Where's everyone?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2012
Bayern vs. Chelsea:

Founded:
Bayern 27 February 1900
Chelsea 19 March 1905

President:
Bayern Uli Hoeness
Chelsea Bruce Buck

Chairman:
Bayern Karl-Heinz Rummenigge
Chelsea Ron Gourlay

Manager:
Bayern Jupp Heynckes
Chelsea Roberto di Matteo

Turnover:
Bayern 328.5 m Euro
Chelsea 277.7 m Euro

attendance revenue:
Bayern 71.9 m Euro
Chelsea 74.7 m Euro

Sponsoring:
Bayern 177.7 m Euro
Chelsea 62.8 m Euro

Salaries:
Bayern 156.3 m Euro
Chelsea 214.6 m Euro

Priciest players:
Bayern Mario Gomez 35 m Euro
Chelsea Fernando Torres 58.5 m Euro

Team value:
Bayern 360.5 m Euro
Chelsea 380.0 m Euro

Profit:
Bayern +1.3 m Euro (after tax)
Chelsea -81.6 m Euro (before tax)

Members:
Bayern 172.000
Chelsea 25.000

Fan clubs:
Bayern 2,952
Chelsea 105

Domestic championships:
Bayern 22
Chelsea 4

Cup wins:
Bayern 15
Chelsea 7

International trophies:
Bayern 8
Chelsea 3
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 18, 2012
^^^^
Stats won't matter tomorrow when we lift the cup. cool
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:44pm On May 18, 2012
BlueDiva: ^^^^
Stats won't matter tomorrow when we lift the cup. cool

but you'd have a very difficult task to win the competition.
this is an away game for chelsea, bayern are playing at home.
they know that pitch like the back of their hand and there would
be more bayern fans from the terraces to the ball boys..........

makes me wonder why uefa are such cheats when it comes to england.
whenever the venue for the final ever comes to england, wembley
would be chosen. a stadium no football club uses. if it goes to germany,
spain, france, etc - the event would be held in the stadium of a football club.

i can't imagine if last season's final was held at old trafford, united woulda won it at a canter!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dyabman(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2012
25hrs to go . . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (20009) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: MEND001 and 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.