Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,621 members, 7,962,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 29 September 2024 at 07:51 PM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 (11250756 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (20007) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
El Guapo:

Two things!

Poor Comprehension Skills Or Eye defect - This Jackbauer na total pant compared to the One wey dey pursue terrorist for 24 grin

he makes more sense than all the pro-ba crew put together.
jackbauer has asked you to explain what makes ba excellent and torres poor. demba ba is not pulling trees - he's as insipid as torres! it's obvious you tools would not agree ba is a poor striker cos he was scoring regularly at newcastle and agreeing he's poor at chelsea would put the blame on the midfield thus vindicating torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

So what is Ba's excuse for having a similarly apalling shooting rate?

Stats do not lie...

Only a fool argues with numbers.

Ba doesnt have an appaling shot rate.

He has times 4 of Torres goals Where was he getting those goals if he wasnt taking shots and Why does Torres have 1 goal in the same time frame

Thats the key point

Torres played reading, Wigan, QPR Boro since january he cant get goals he cant even get shots and you are comparing this dud with Demba who has 4 goals already?

Are you kidding me?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

he makes more sense than all the pro-ba crew put together.
[b]jackbauer has asked you to explain what makes ba excellent and torres poor. d[/b]emba ba is not pulling trees - he's as insipid as torres! it's obvious you tools would not agree ba is a poor striker cos he was scoring regularly at newcastle and agreeing he's poor at chelsea would put the blame on the midfield thus vindicating torres.

What makes Ba excellent 4 goals since january 2 league goals

What makes Torres Poor 1 goal since january 0 league goal
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

the retards would only follow beer parlour opinions. why is ba excellent and torres poor? that's the question these charlatans cannot answer. we either agree both have been poor or both are excellent but being let down by a selfish midfield. demba has not improved chelsea's attack. lampard or mata are still the highest goal scorer @ chelsea. a certain sissoko(attacking midfielder) in newcastle has scored 3 league goals since ba joined chelsea.

How many minutes has Sisokko played since he joined How many minutes has Papiss cisse played and howmany minutes has Ba played

Only a full blown retardd like you would expect ba to score when he is on the bench more than half the time
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:50pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
How many minutes has Sisokko played since he joined How many minutes has Papiss cisse played and howmany minutes has Ba played
Only a full blown retardd like you would expect ba to score when he is on the bench more than half the time

you are a troglodyte....cisse/sissoko do not have the brilliant MAZACAR working for them. ba should be scoring regularly whether he starts or he comes on as a substitute. dzeko scores regularly regardless of the minutes because silva, aguero, tevez and nasri would create something. hernandez scores regularly cos he has giggs, nani, valencia, young, rooney to create something. why is demba ba failing with MAZACAR?

dayokanu:
What makes Ba excellent 4 goals since january 2 league goals
What makes Torres Poor 1 goal since january 0 league goal

demba - 2 goals + 0 assist in 389 league mins
torres - 0 goals + 3 assists in 354 league mins.

torres has more productivity and he has played less league minutes than demba ba.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu: Simple because he wasnt making the necesary run a striker should be making to get chances. The same ailment that has bedevilled him since last season when there was no MAZACAR and they blames Kalou, Sturridge and Anelka

The same ailment that made him score 7 goals in 27 appearances for the best NT in football

Two things!

Glaucoma Or brain tumor - This Jackbauer na total pant compared to the One wey dey pursue terrorists for 24 grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

You really are a big fool.

A massive fool.

Chelsea plays a lone striker.

Ba has appeared 13 times since he joined Chelsea.

He has started in 9 of those appearances.

He has started 70% of the all the games hes has been involved in.

So how has Ba been on the bench half the time Dayo?

You are stupidity defined.

Your DNA bears the source code for lunacy
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
El Guapo:

Two things!

Glaucoma Or brain tumor - This Jackbauer na total pant compared to the One wey dey pursue terrorists for 24 grin

Mr Blue font...

You are yet to answer my question:

jackbauersballs:

You have twisted and squirmed but you have not answered my question.

I ask you again:

Why was Torres getting such a meagre amount of chances at the inception of the MaZaCar project?

Simple question in simple English requiring a simple Answer and not bitter vituperation.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:54pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You really are a big fool.

A massive fool.

Chelsea plays a lone striker.

Ba has appeared 13 times since he joined Chelsea.

He has started in 9 of those appearances.

He has started 70% of the all the games hes has been involved in.

So how has Ba been on the bench half the time Dayo?

You are stupidity defined.

Your DNA bears the source code for lunacy

You are really asking for it aint you? Cos I think you are still new around here I have tried to be civil in my response to you but here it goes out of the windows
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

You are really asking for it aint you? Cos I think you are still new around here I have tried to be civil in my response to you but here it goes out of the windows

Answer my question Dayo

If Ba has Started 9 out of 13 games he has played...How has he been on the bench HALF THE TIME?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Answer my question Dayo

If Ba has Started 9 out of 13 games he has played...How has he been on the bench HALF THE TIME?

In the same time frame Ba has been at chelsea Torres has started 10 games

Those are games Ba should be starting

Did you go to school at all? How many games has Chelsea played since January that Ba joined

Chelsea has played 18 games Since ba joined and he has started how many 9.

So where is he when he wasnt starting isnt he on the bench half the time?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 4:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

no need to fight.....the young man has boxed you into a corner....

demba ba has 2 goals + 0 assist in 389 mins with the full strength of MAZACAR and the greatest chelsea midfielder(lampard)
sissoko has 3 goals + 3 assists in 528 mins as an attacking midfielder and substandard midfielders as team mates.....

question - has ba flopped at chelsea or not playing with world class midfielders?

dayokanu:

that is a big lie.
league mins spent is demba 389 - 354 torres.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

no need to fight.....the young man has boxed you into a corner....

demba ba has 2 goals + 0 assist in 389 mins with the full strength of MAZACAR and the greatest chelsea midfielder(lampard)
sissoko has 3 goals + 3 assists in 528 mins as an attacking midfielder and substandard midfielders as team mates.....

question - has ba flopped at chelsea or not playing with world class midfielders?

In the same time frame Papiss Demba Cisse a similar lone striker has played 720 minutes and scored how many goals 3

that is a big lie.
league mins spent is demba 389 - 354 torres.

Assuming what you post here is true

Demba 389 min = 2 goals

Torres 354 mins = 0 goals

WHo is the failure here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

In the same time frame Papiss Demba Cisse a similar lone striker has played 720 minutes and scored how many goals 3

like i have told you, papiss cisse does not have MAZACAR to boost his scoring prowess. it's irrelevant to bring cisse into this matter.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

like i have told you, papiss cisse does not have MAZACAR to boost his scoring prowess. it's irrelevant to bring cisse into this matter.

Torres has MAZACAR

354 mins = 0 goals

Ba = 389 min = 2 goals.

Tell us who has failed
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

You Lie Dayo

Chelsea has played 15 games since Ba Joined

Ba played 13 of those games

He started 9 of those 13.

Ba has played 87% of the games he was eligible for.

Of those Eligible games, he has started 70% of them

Again I ask you Dayo...

How has he spent half the time on the Bench?

Numbers never lie!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Torres has MAZACAR

354 mins = 0 goals

Ba = 389 min = 2 goals.

Tell us who has failed

BOTH have failed!

O goals in 354 minutes is poor

But is a goal every 4 games a significant improvement?

Is that a goal rate any striker can be proud of?

40/100 is better than 10/100...but both are still not pass marks!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Torres has MAZACAR

354 mins = 0 goals

Ba = 389 min = 2 goals.

Tell us who has failed

don't forget the assist stats......something ba does not contribute but torres did contribute in 3 consecutive games!
even in fantasy football, 3 assists = 9 points, 2 goals from a striker = 8 points. considering the number of minutes spent by both players on the pitch, torres wins by default!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 13, 2013
I could stay engulfed in this 'Roundabout' debate a whole year.

Ve Repeatedly said on here that Ba came into a Mazacar system that got rebooted, things werent Jxt right. But he wouldn't give up, u could see that eagerness to play and help us in his eyes.
Nando had the Original Mazacar to himself but failed, the present Mazacar has been Modified to fall back More than their Usual Midfield advanced Play - If Ba played Under RDM and maintained a Paltry goal ratio, then i wouldn't be on this debate.

Jack think Critically and stop posting like ur dinner bills depends solely on Coogar's Mastercard! grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You Lie Dayo

Again I ask you Dayo...

Numbers never lie!

Since Demba Ba joined Chelsea Torres has played 894 minutes

354 in the league 284 in Domestic cups and 270 in continental cups

Demba ba has played 754 minutes for Chelsea 390mins in the league 365 mins in domestic cup

Total Chelsea has played 720 league mins Torres has played 354 mins Can anyone calculate the percentage minutes Torres has played? 49%

How can anyone argue against figures laid out so openly

In the league cup Chelsea has played 180 minutes since january Torres has played 90 of those minutes. Can anyone punch the calculator to tell me how many percent is that? 50 %
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

Since Demba Ba joined Chelsea Torres has played 894 minutes

354 in the league 284 in Domestic cups and 270 in continental cups

Demba ba has played 754 minutes for Chelsea 390mins in the league 365 mins in domestic cup

Total Chelsea has played 720 league mins Torres has played 354 mins Can anyone calculate the percentage minutes Torres has played? 49%

You see why I said you are a fool?

Remember Ba is cup-tied in the Europa League.

So I will repeat myself. Dayo please answer my question.

jackbauersballs:

You Lie Dayo

Again I ask you Dayo...

Numbers never lie!

Dayo you must answer o....
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

You see why I said you are a fool?

Remember Ba is cup-tied in the Europa League.

So I will repeat myself. Dayo please answer my question.

Dayo you must answer o....

Demba is eligible in the FA cup, League cup and league

In that time

Torres has played 49% of league minutes, 50% of League cup minutes and 43% of FA cup minutes

Torres
League: 354 minutes out of 720mins = 49%
League cup: 90 out of 180 = 50%
FA Cup: 194 mins out of 450 = 43%

Total mins Torres has played 638 mins out of 1350 eligible minutes Which makes 47.2%

[size=14pt]Now who is the foool?[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:26pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

In that time

Torres has played 49% of league minutes, 50% of League cup minutes and 43% of FA cup minutes

Torres

Total mins Torres has played 638 mins out of 1350 eligible minutes Which makes 47.2%

what's the argument here?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

what's the argument here?

The argument is that Demba Ba has been on the bench for almost Half of his Chelsea career in games he was eligible to play

I am waiting for him to prove me wrong so we can see who the fool is
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

In that time

Torres

Dude you shame yourself, any school you may have attended, and your educational sponsors.

Chelsea have played 18 games since Ba joined.

Ba has only been eligible for 15 of those games.

out of the 15 games Ba was eligible to play, he played 13.

He has played 87% percent of all games he has been eligible for so far.

Out of these 13 games, he has started 9

He has started 70% of all games he has played.

He has started 60% percent of all games he has been eligible to play.

Oya answer me you consumate fool...Show me how Ba has been on the bench half the time!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:37pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:

The argument is that Demba Ba has been on the bench for almost Half of his Chelsea career in games he was eligible to play

I am waiting for him to prove me wrong so we can see who the fool is

you must be a troglodyte then if that's what you think.....
ohhhh, wait a minute - is that the reason you were computing stats for torres? that torres has around 50% now means ba must also have the same? aunty dayo(cos you are a diva), how did you graduate from university? does it not occur to you that there were games where torres and ba were on the pitch together? southampton(away), torres came on for lampard and ba completed 90 mins. city(away), torres came on for mikel and ba completed 90 mins. ba has clearly spent less than half on the bench and more than half on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2013
jackbauersballs:

Dude you shame yourself, any school you may have attended, and your educational sponsors.

Chelsea have played 18 games since Ba joined.

Ba has only been eligible for 15 of those games.

out of the 15 games Ba was eligible to play, he played 13.

He has played 87% percent of all games he has been eligible for so far.

Out of these 13 games, he has started 9

He has started 70% of all games he has played.

He has started 60% percent of all games he has been eligible to play.

Oya answer me you consumate fool...Show me how Ba has been on the bench half the time!

Now I see I have been arguing with an illiterate.

I posted the raw minutes they played for You

Answer how many minutes Has Chelsea played in the league since Ba came, Same with League cup and FA cup

Ba has been eligible for 15 games which is 1350 minutes of those 1350 minutes Torres played in 638 of them

Calculate or ask someone who is more educated

So games Demba came in as a 89min sub counts as games played?

Raw minutes is the most accurate data to measure times played
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by dayokanu(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

you must be a troglodyte then if that's what you think.....
ohhhh, wait a minute - is that the reason you were computing stats for torres? that torres has around 50% now means ba must also have the same? aunty dayo(cos you are a diva), how did you graduate from university? does it not occur to you that there were games where torres and ba were on the pitch together? southampton(away), torres came on for lampard and ba completed 90 mins. city(away), torres came on for mikel and ba completed 90 mins. ba has clearly spent less than half on the bench and more than half on the pitch.

You still fail
Torres and ba have been on the field together for less than 45mins all season

Try again

Demba ba has spent about 55% of the time on the pitch while Torres has spent 48% on the pitch
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayokanu:
You still fail
Torres and ba have been on the field together for less than 45mins all season

Try again
Demba ba has spent about 55% of the time on the pitch while Torres has spent 48% on the pitch

so 55% is half to you? grin

premier league - 390 mins in 720 mins
league cup - 100 mins in 180 mins
fa cup - 265 mins in 450 mins

ba has played 755 mins out of the 1350 mins in all the competitions he's eligible
my spider sense tells me ba has spent 56% on the pitch.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
coogar:

so 55% is half to you? grin

premier league - 390 mins in 720 mins
league cup - 100 mins in 180 mins
fa cup - 265 mins in 450 mins

ba has played 755 mins out of the 1350 mins in all the competitions he's eligible
my spider sense tells me ba has spent 56% on the pitch.

The minutes Ba has played is not even the bone of contention here...

the retard made this statement:
dayokanu:

My question remains...How can a man who has started 60% of all games he was eligible to play be on the bench HALF THE TIME?

How can a man who has started 70% percent of all games he has played in for Chelsea be on the bench HALF THE TIME?

In the 15 games that Ba was eligible for- He racked up 755 minutes out of a total of 1350
same Time frame Torres has racked up 650 out of 1350

How has Ba been on the bench half the time?

Dayo please answer...I dey beg now
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
A slowpoke asked this:

dayokanu:

Then responded with this:
dayokanu:

Una no go kill me for here.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 by coogar: 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2013
dayo is a lunatic
in few minutes, he would tell us he studied european football in his high school and college years. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (20007) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: BlueRayDick, BlueMann, reccy(m), pazienza(m) and 13 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.